[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did the stereotype that Canadians are kind and friendly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 21767867345253234.jpg (9KB, 304x166px) Image search: [Google]
21767867345253234.jpg
9KB, 304x166px
Where did the stereotype that Canadians are kind and friendly come from? It couldnt be further from the truth. Born and raised here and can honestly say that Canadians are all complete assholes.
>>
Starting to come to this realisation too. Been in Alberta 5 years... 0 people i would call friends.
>>
>>135014224
>>135015356
Sounds like some of ya'll are just jelly that no one's ever paid for your order at the Timmies drive thru
>>
>>135014224
Genuinely curious where you live. I've lived in two large cities and one town with a population of about 4000 people and there is a gigantic difference in attitudes.
In the city people don't give a single shit about you. Nobody will go out of their way to help. What >>135015788 said is really funny because in that small town I went to get a coffee and a police officer paid for around ten orders behind him, myself included. It really all depends where you live because communities completely change.
>>
File: 15005970023.jpg (63KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
15005970023.jpg
63KB, 500x666px
>friendly
>cuck

It's kinda like Same thing

O look at those Canadians they took another 10000 refugees so good and so kind

O look the Canadians passed a law that let kids choose their gender and cut their balls off before 18÷

Ho look Canadians approved gay marriage
>>
>>135017541
>friendly and cuck are the same things

That mindset is why your country is a fucking shithole with a terrible atmoaphere in which people kill each other all day everyday.
>>
>>135017942
>not because the CIA collude with the Us government and mexican government to make profit
>cartel money corrupting everyone involved in politics
>bad government

The are more than just one factor
Canadians he already say why?

I'm telling you it's because other countries push this OMG Canada is so nice we should take refugees like em pass tranny laws like them etc.
>>
>>135018714
Its your peoples mindsets.
Drug cartels exist all around the world but only very very few are as violent as the Mexican ones.
But hey, at least youre not in brazil.
>>
I think there might have been a time when the stereotype had a bit of truth to it.

Canadians are not bad people, but they are not particularly warm or friendly.

They have become quite smug too -- over the last few decades particularly. But I think this has to do with the country becoming very socially liberal. Liberals tend to be very smug. they might have some good qualities, but they do see themselves as a bit more 'enlightened' than conservatives, and this can be grating.

It gets particularly annoying when it comes from a liberal who is not particularly bright, and has never even been exposed to the best of conservative thought. They feel they have a monopoly on being decent people. This is Canada, we see ourselvesls as liberal and enlightened, but in reality we live in an ideological bubble where we aren't even exposed to anything other than the most middlebrow, bourgeois liberalism.
>>
File: zetas.jpg (31KB, 447x329px) Image search: [Google]
zetas.jpg
31KB, 447x329px
>>135019385
When your northern neighbors is a fucking methead addict.

And one of your southerners neighbors is a fucking main coca exportator.

Violent, it's los zetas wich it's been proved that they recruit mostly maras and salva truchas from Guatemala el salvador Honduras.

El chapo wasn't a good man everyone knows that but he didn't allowed extorsion kidnaps and killed his enemies with a bullet in their heads

Also.

Look at experiment of schrodinger

If you can't see what other cartels do doesn't mean it doesn't happen retard the thing here is that mexican cartels mostly zetas do this for record it then send it to other cartels and mexican government to scare them off.

Don't be like a burger and talk shit you don't know shit about
>>
File: IMG_1620.jpg (108KB, 745x1042px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1620.jpg
108KB, 745x1042px
>>135014224
Been to Canada numerous times, dated Canadian girls, almost married one actually and all they ever talk about is Canada vs USA comparisons about shit that don't even matter. This Adventist Canadian girl I was dating tried to argue that Canadian cigarettes are better. Mind you she never smoked or anyone in her family smoke. Her brother even tried to do the same about beer and of course he doesn't even drink. Canadians feel very inferior and show it by trying to tear us down. Never forget that.
>>
>>135020244
So? None of the things you mentioned cause humans to be naturally violent.
That bloodlust shit to kill your own people is in your guys genes.
>>
>>135020541
Humans are violent.

You're gonna say Europeans killing each other since the beginning of times isn't also on your génes retard?

It is humans are violent by nature.

But you don't know how things are going in states that cartels operate.

Are you gonna pull off that racial bullshit of white supremacy?

Everyone ancestors in this globe killers.

Countries develop different cartels are the way they are because they need to scare each other off.

Nothing would please me more if they just joined together and just do their shit and fuck the Us instead of mexican citizens

Look at Merida iniciative that us shit is when shit hit the fan.

Don't give your opinion before being informed.

I know where on a Cambodian white supremacy frog anime posting board
>>
>>135020319
Yeah I was gonna say, there seems to be an insecurity with Canadians, and it shows in dumb ways such as the examples you mentioned.
>>
>>135014224
My first experiences on the internet as a youngster back in 00/01, Canadians were ALWAYS pompous condescending towards me for being American. The English were bad about it too, they both would act like America is shit and they're countries and culture were vastly superior. Now that I'm older I realize they're full of fucking shit and America, with all of it's current issues, is vastly to superior to both Nation States combined
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.