[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, I've backed up Trump in some of his policies and won't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 41

File: 1501076659181.jpg (196KB, 1200x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1501076659181.jpg
196KB, 1200x1035px
Well, I've backed up Trump in some of his policies and won't classify myself as liberal or anti-trump

but this is fucked up, there is no reason other than demonizing trans people. did he know that with this simple thing he'll cause thousands of attacks to these people? even if you consider trans people to suffer from a brain condition, what the actual fuck, would you ban down syndromes from anything citizen-granted?

this will cause an unnecesary pain to a lot of people. won't back it up.
>>
>>134999873
Trannies cost to much to worry about and are a massive burden, GTFO
>>
>>134999873
Thanks for your opinion all the way from white trash island. Means a lot.
>>
>>134999873
I wish I could ban downies from posting on the internet, OP.
>>
>>134999873
I promise you, if someone hates trans people now, they hated them well before this tweet.
>>
>>134999873
Baiting piece of shit
>>
>>134999873
Trans are mentally ill and need help. Excepting them as normal is doing them a disservice.
>>
>>134999873
He told you what the reason is other than demonizing them. They cost to much and are a distraction.
>>
>>134999873
hahahahahah fuck you!!!
>>
I'm so fucking waiting for VOX video on the issue, they will be so buttblasted
>>
>>134999873
This is why Trump will never be as great as Obama.

This is why he will always be hated
>>
bulldyke woman to men trannies should be allowed if they can keep up with the men
>>
They sign up for the military and immediately get free operations to cut their dicks off, etc. It takes them 2-3 years to recover and they never had an intention to serve anyway. Just free surgery paid 100% by the military. Its a scam
>>
shut the fuck up queer. go take your psych meds, youre not a woman.
>>
>>134999873
Yeah I'm sure you and libtards on twitter know better than generals and military experts. No one wants mentally ill fags in the military, maybe as human shields but not anything else.
>>
>>135000028
And it's not just the cost of their monthly medication, it's the cost of having to do their surgeries, having to train everyone on 'pronoun sensitivities', And probably having to deal with a lot more cases when they inevitably blow their heads off because none of the men want to associate/talk with them.
>>
>>134999873
Finally a POTUS who treats the military as something other than a hyper-liberal social experiment.
>>
>>134999873
>be tranny
>get thousands of dollars of HRT and pay even more for getting sexual reassignment surgery
>brains get blown out by muhammad durkadurk
>not payed off

trannies are an expensive minority, what like .6% of the population? trumps just trying to save their lives, and our wallets. I'm not footing their artificial vaginas
>>
Dick Cheney: I disagree with Trump on this, transgender americans are brave soldiers and they need respect

You know that neocon faggot is going to say this as well as the other establishment trash
>>
File: IMG_0166.png (54KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0166.png
54KB, 919x737px
>>134999873
>>
>>134999873
There's literally no reason to have trannies in the military aside from virtue signalling. The military has one job, and that's to kick ass. There's no room for the mentally ill.
>>
>>134999873
this move is not anti-trans, its for the protection of everyone else. you do not want mentally confused people making decisions when lives are on the line.
>>
>>134999873
wow, 0.6% of the population identifies as trans, and maybe 1% of that would actually willingly join the military, what a loss to our numbers.
>>
I still think Trump is mildly retarded and super emotionally fragile but this is the best thing any American President has done since LBJ killed five million gooks.
Telling all the mods at Reddit the Donald and the awoo posting cunts who post in the Trump gen that they are unfit for military service is fucking pottery maaaate.
>>
>>135000653
Yea I think a dyke FtM would be better than having a gayboy.
>>
>>134999873
>did he know that with this simple thing he'll cause thousands of attacks to these people?

How is that wrong? I hope it happens, these people are awful self-centered narcissistic parasites who deserve far worse.
>>
Daily reminder that Barron is transgender and will be starting HRT on his 12th birthday
>>
This is an amazing wedge issue/ distraction play by Trump. He's trying so hard to change the narrative away from falling polls and Russia.
>>
>>134999873
So how does the Australian army handle trans?
>>
>>134999873
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH FUCK this is funny. It was truly delicious getting this news up here in Canada. I love watching lefty Leafs getting booted blasted over mentally ill faggots.
Fire up the ovens!
>>
Mentally ill people must not serve in an army
>>
File: 1476666463532.jpg (143KB, 450x445px) Image search: [Google]
1476666463532.jpg
143KB, 450x445px
Why are we paying for trans ppl to get hormone shots with medicare at 1200$+ a week when they wont die without them?

When will he sign an exec order cancelling this retarded policy?
>>
File: 1489428784323.png (21KB, 485x332px) Image search: [Google]
1489428784323.png
21KB, 485x332px
>>135000654
I don't disbelieve you, in fact this is the best argument against trans in the military. I just want to see some sources that'll pass the smell test for the libtards on twitter.
>>
>>134999873
>Implying they aren't already Demons.

These Fags are far from God and should be treated as such
>>
>>134999873
>this will cause an unnecesary pain to a lot of people
hopefully it causes them to commit suicide, that'd be great
>>
>>134999873
Same policy as Obama big deal.
>>
>>134999873
The fact that he spoke out loud about it is what makes this truly great.

He could have just quietly moved policies so the military barred transgender. Trump knows that.

But by calling it out loud like this the whole country gets to see a line get drawn on transgender. Trump has an understated anti-trans position that is easy for him to defend. But his voice has set a snowball rolling on anti-trans throughout the rest of the country.

Make America Great Again
>>
You fuckign realize what a demented society we're living in wher eit needs to be celebrated as a "victory" that the president has told men who decide to cut their own pricks off they can't serve in the fucking military?

Don't get me wrong, I' happy about it too in relative terms, but the fucking....when we lost Nixon, that was really the end of the country. Nixon never would have given in on letting the fags and Jews make Westpoint co-ed.

And Nixo was more Jew-wise than just about any poster here, he had them down cold. If you have a cable package where you have to pay for HBO (or just torrent it) see "Nixon: In His Own Words." The guy names the Jew more than anyone you can ever imagine. Points out how they push faggotry, degeneracy, communism, how they are born spies, etc...
>>
>>134999873
No, this is Trump's best decision, and I do not think he is a good president. The military already costs enough, it doesn't need to have these people in it, nor does it need the drama that it would bring either. It already has enough drama with women in the military.
>>
>>135000654
There's a lot more to SRS than 'cut off dick' and I've got quite my share of doubts thats exactly how it works. Pretty sure that you gotta actually do some real military work still for however long you're in. Maybe you'll be able to enlist one day when you're out of high school and find out.
>>
>1 post by this ID
>and it's an Australian

The third tweet says it's not cost effective to let them serve. Learn to read you fucking abbo.
Sage
>>
>>135001055
Except that Obama is the progressive messiah and can do no wrong
>>
File: 250px-Hunter.png (90KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Hunter.png
90KB, 250x200px
>>134999873

You had your chance for it to be about just acceptance and then what did you do? Force the gov to pay for your expensive surgeries. Force your fellow soldiers into PC training seminars instead of lifesaving combat training. And now you claim we want you out because of transphobia. Get fucked you victim queen. Also sage.
>>
>>134999873
>let's allow a bunch of mentally ill people with a 40% suicide rate into the military so their feefees don't get hurt
>>
>>135001090
This.
>>
>>135001178
>Pretty sure that you gotta actually do some real military work still for however long you're in.
this is true. 1 year service = lop off dick, 2 years and they turn it inside out for you
>>
>>135001178
If by military work you mean, show up to two formations a day and spend the rest of the day at medical appointments than yes, they do military work.
>>
>>134999873

>did he know that with this simple thing he'll cause thousands of attacks to these people?

god I hope so
>>
>>134999873
Mentally ill people aren't allowed into the military. He's stating the obvious.
>>
>>135000028
this and they're fucking mental
>>
File: 1494518089202.png (647KB, 900x812px) Image search: [Google]
1494518089202.png
647KB, 900x812px
>>134999873
facts don't consider your feelings
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 240x196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 240x196px
>>134999873
>>
File: genderconfusedkittylitter.jpg (41KB, 604x480px) Image search: [Google]
genderconfusedkittylitter.jpg
41KB, 604x480px
>>134999873
Slide thread. Saged. Thanks for the tears.
>>
>>134999873
it is the law to be a certain physical requirement to be in any branch of public service, even police, let alone the military, let alone the front fucking lines. Why do you you think people do basic training for a year. You have to be strong. Trannies are shooting up estrogen and are not healthy enough after surgery after surgery to fight. You wouldn't be able to fight either if you were fresh out of surgery every 3 months. And no, transgender doesn't just mean confused teenagers who think they're girls, he is referring to people who undergo extreme medical procedures that would hinder them to be able to even pass basic training. Common sense you australian fuck. stay out of our politics
>>
>>134999873
>be tranny soldier
>constantly engaged in rigorous physical activity
>have to stop training to put dildos in my vagina
>fail to build up any mass because I have to stop training all the time
>the combined stress of training and dildos causes my fake vagina to rupture
>army has to pay for my medical expenses
it's impossible to not be with Trump on this one
>>
>>134999873
>this will cause an unnecesary pain to a lot of people. won't back it up.

Yeah! Like trannys are busting down the door to join the Army.
>>
>>134999873
>did he know that with this simple thing he'll cause thousands of attacks to these people

>Acts on the advice of his generals not to allow trannies in the military after many complaints from service men and women
>trannies not allowed in the military
>for some reason this leads to people physically attacking thousands of trannies

Nice reasoning there fucktard.
>>
>>135001037
Digits and multiple trannies kill themselves and the families sue Trump for manslaughter or whatever the fuck was used to convict that girl who made her bf commit suicide via text.
>>
>>134999873

> no reason other than demonizing trans people

> Mentally ill people with 46x the risk of suicide over the general population, constant need for psychological treatment, and expected to spend thousands of dollars cutting off their genitals.

> no reason
>>
>>134999873
fuck off
>>
>>134999873
He's right ya know
>>
File: file.png (644KB, 727x396px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
644KB, 727x396px
really do not want to be in battle with people who have suicide rates up to 40%
>>
>>135001178
>military work
>a profile lasting 2 years
>fuck off in the gym doing nothing if actually end up going to pt
>show up to formation
>"OH I HAVE AN APPOITNMENT AT SICKCALL SGT
>skip day at sick call talking about your new cunt
>barely show up for last formation
>show up next day
>OH I HAVE APPOINTMENT AT BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SGT
No
>>
File: hanstheluger.jpg (9KB, 259x240px) Image search: [Google]
hanstheluger.jpg
9KB, 259x240px
>>135000028
>>135000671

fucking This. Do whatever weird shit you want as a civilian, but unless you want our military to lose against foreign because your retarded gender mental disability "has to be paid for by someone, probably the gobamint" then kys. I'm not spending money on surgeries and meds to fix their further mental problems when they realize genital mutilation won't save their fucked up brains. It's bad enough we get time wasted on retarded training over and over like work ethics and alcohol prevention to be wasting time making these fucks more "accepted".
>>
File: Redpill The Shills.png (231KB, 851x721px) Image search: [Google]
Redpill The Shills.png
231KB, 851x721px
>>134999873
Too much stupid ..... You have never seen combat... it is horrific , traumatizing , seeing the totality of man slinging lead and cutting people open only to have them beg for their mothers / god entrails oozing out ..... The moment a trans gets captured , they will beg for mercy and play the trans card... give up information , then be gutted for being gay.....

/thread
>>
Why would transgenders want to serve in the military anyways? Aren't they too big of pussies to even go near a gun?
>>
I hope this is real.

>Thousands of attacks
Not likely that thousands of these weirdos even exist.
>>
>>134999873
i wouldnt send down syndrom people to protect my country either
>>
>>135002220
....unless they had bombs on their chests ......

DING ! FRIES ARE DONE !! DING FRIES ARE DONE (boom)
>>
File: 1500340556631.jpg (217KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
1500340556631.jpg
217KB, 600x596px
>>134999873
This is one of the most based things Trump has ever done!
>>
If you come out as trans while serving will you get the boot?
>>
>>134999873
its not your country you worthless bbc kangaroo faggot. go blow your fucking brains out
>>
>>135002334
Im so happy ..... my erection cannot get any harder
>>
>>135000671
Mostly this.

Even if there is the odd trans who not only funds their own surgery, ignores pronoun applications, and is somehow not a stress on unit cohesion/moral, nevermind doesn't blow their brains out a couple years down the line, rendering any cost investment through training 0 -

the odds simply do not match a cost benefit analysis. ON AVERAGE, you will spend more leaving the door open than you will by simply closing it off and losing on that ONE bizarre case that somehow is, AT BASE, no more or less expensive than any other man (but probably only comparable to woman).
>>
>>134999873
youre a fucking retard you cant even enlist if you have been treated for ADHD. Why do we want to put other soldiers in unnecessary harm?
>>
>>134999873
people with down syndrome cant join the military either dumb fuck
>>
>>134999873
Wtf!? We should ban down's syndrome people from the military too? Fucking fascist!
>>
>>134999873
Hey lads, we need more soldiers, do we recruit strapping young lads or demiqueer transfats with mental issues to a physically and psychologically demanding job?

The suicide rate of soldiers is already high, add trannies to the mix and rates are going to skyrocket. Trannies themselves and men forced to put up with their shit
>>
>>135000403
this exactly... FFS its about time our leaders approach this madness with some rationality. You don't tell your brother with schizophrenia that mom really did visit him last night even though shes been dead for 10 years. what the fuck is wrong with people
>>
Trannies are a gigantic burden. They must constantly take hormones, the operation costs tens of thousands of dollars and don't forget that men have to dilate daily afterwords. The military should not have to put up with that. Based. Tell me why this is wrong
>>
>>134999873
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE REEEEEEE
>>
>>134999873
Trannies belong in mental hospitals not military units.
>>
>>134999873

At least you'll have a way out if the US brings in conscription
>>
>>135002393
if someone was diagnosed with schizophrenia while serving do they get the boot? I fucking hope so
>>
File: God_Emperor.jpg (455KB, 4272x3204px) Image search: [Google]
God_Emperor.jpg
455KB, 4272x3204px
>>134999873
Mentally ill faggots BTFO
>>
>>135000825
>I still think Trump is mildly retarded
Yeah, good poiint asshoe, Because, you know, the cut throat kikes just hand people billion dolllar fortunes and huge towers in midtown overlooking central park where they own the the penthouse and the floor below.

His father came from fucking Queens and the Jews just gave him those shekels since they liked him, Obviously, you are far smarter...
>>
File: C3-rfzRW8AAE6d1.jpg (43KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
C3-rfzRW8AAE6d1.jpg
43KB, 600x462px
>>135000689
this
>>
Agreed
Wish I voted for Hillary
At least she's not a islamophobic racist sexist bigot
>>
File: 1498692766692.png (274KB, 899x528px) Image search: [Google]
1498692766692.png
274KB, 899x528px
>>134999873
oooie crikey i love trans ass!
>>
>>134999873
Are you freaking kidding me??! wtf!? Trump has done some messed up things but holy shit this is literally the worst thing I've ever seen. I literally dropped my coffee on my lap and burnt my penis when I read this. IMPEACH THIS PSYCHO!
>>
>>134999873
I literally don't give a single fucking shit about having a trans-friendly military.
>>
>>134999873
mentally ill nutjob with a gun destroying cohesive units under high stress situations where they can die at any minute and have to depend on each other? right, better make concessions for the tranny. oh ya, we have to make special bathrooms for them and have insane medication and dilation treatment for the nutjobs. makes perfect sense. the only part they should serve in th emilitary is target practice.
>>
>>135001949
this should end the debate immediately. our country is losing its fucking mind I cant believe this is actually an issue.
>>
>>134999873
Fuck off you shill fuck. No ones buying your horseshit. I've seen three posts like this on the front page simultaneously today. Fuck trannies. Fuck faggots. Fuck LGBT dipshits. Fuck niggers. Fuck minority groups. Fuck all of you. Your incessant whining has made us hate your guts, and it's high time you social misfits and outcasts get a real taste of the oppression you bitch about so much.
>>
>>134999873
Imagine Navy Seal Team 7

Instead of white males it's made up of cross-dressers and transsexuals.

Versus China/Russia/Isis just absolutely LOOOOOL.
>>
>>135000671
>pronoun sensitivities
if you think a transgendered person would actually ever have an outburst in public from someone using the wrong pronoun, you're seriously clueless.
they're marginalized and persecuted enough as it is already, putting emphasis on the fact that they're trans is someone they'd all avoid.
>>
>>135001757
the military isn't a fucking charity retard. they don't even let you in if you have been treated for something as minor as test anxiety. why the fuck should gender dysphoria be allowed?
>>
>>134999873
This has been the first time in a while I've felt proud to be a vet. I'm so happy this correct decision was made. There is NO PLACE in the military to entertain people wanting to mutilate their own bodies. We are a war fighting organization. NOTHING ELSE. Kill the enemy. Destroy them with fire and maneuver. Trannies go fucking home and be the faggots you are (I have no problem with fags in the military ironically enough).

>>135000931
You're a good leaf, you know.
>>
>>135000935
Sucks for you guys
>>
>>135001757
>>134999873
whoops that was meant for faggot OP
>>
>>134999873

fuck off faggot, the military is for killing, not getting you're hormones and surgery
>>
File: tve5515-708-207.jpg (45KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tve5515-708-207.jpg
45KB, 320x240px
>>134999873
>>
File: 1489683602688.jpg (66KB, 620x315px) Image search: [Google]
1489683602688.jpg
66KB, 620x315px
>there is no reason other than demonizing trans people
Wrong. Trans people are mentally ill, and it's not rocket science to figure out how it's expensive to deal with mentally ill people in a fucking military

Trans people have higher rates of suicide, which is already a major issue in the military
Trans people have higher risks of depression, extreme anger issues, bipolar disorder, and panic attacks
Trans people undergoing HRT are basically useless in all fields, as they are prone to major mood swings and their bodies are being forced to adjust to what is poison to them naturally
Trans people are on average far weaker than either their male or female counterparts
Trans people have massively elevated cancer risks
Trans people have drastically damaged immune systems

The list goes on, but basically, you're a fucking dipshit. Including trans people in the military is about as smart as including downies
>>
>>134999873
Fuck you op you cocksucking faggot. The military isn't there for mental patients to get free money for body mutilation. We don't want a sissy army. We should have the military round the lot of you up and kill by firing squad.
>>
>>135000654
They have to serve more then a year before it start then they have to go through counseling with a doctor and they will determin if they can get it or not and sign off on it then their battalion commander has to sign off on it so I'm sure it would take 2+ years for the process
>>
File: 1497522612492.jpg (62KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
1497522612492.jpg
62KB, 320x371px
>>134999873
>but this is fucked up, there is no reason other than demonizing trans people

Trans people are extremely mentally unstable persons. You can't let people like this into the military.
>>
>>134999873
Trannies are L I T E R A L L Y mentally ill, no way we're letting people like that into the army
>>
>>134999873
So, you think people with downs syndrome should serve in the military?
>>
File: shit-poster.png (251KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
shit-poster.png
251KB, 900x900px
>>134999873

You know, I left my shitpost detector back in US and I can hear it going off from here....
>>
>>135001849
digits and they do it but nothing happens to Trump because suicide is a tranny's favorite pastime
>>
>>135000593
kek, this
>>
fuckoff sharia blue faggot
>>
File: 1498791496513.png (747KB, 616x936px) Image search: [Google]
1498791496513.png
747KB, 616x936px
>>134999873
>degenerate leftist trannies BTFO

wtf I love Trump now.... looks like he

IGNORED
SODOMITE
ORDERS
>>
>>135000618
For wanting our military to focus on total victory and not people that are clearly mentally ill?
>>
>>134999873
Trannys aren't even human. They deserve much worse.
>>
File: trump-smirk.jpg (625KB, 4096x2731px) Image search: [Google]
trump-smirk.jpg
625KB, 4096x2731px
This is one of Trump's most reasonable actions while in office, along with scrapping TPP.
>>
>>135004374
nice pic there of future Lieutenant General BlueBunny
>>
>>134999873
They're mentally ill.
/thread
>>
File: 1479493907437.jpg (86KB, 633x738px) Image search: [Google]
1479493907437.jpg
86KB, 633x738px
>>135004236

Absolutely. ISIS is already doing that. It's absolutely mindboggling that the US doesn't see how much trannies and downies can contribute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsgxheXCUTU
>>
>>134999873
I have heart disease, I cannot join the military.

Someone with depression and a history of suicide cannot join the military.

Trannies are walking medical liabilities. Google transsexual dilation. You cannot have people unfit for service defending this nation in all its capacities when shit hits the fan. The military was never a social experiment. It was never inclusive. It was and always will be trained towards being the most effective fighting force it can be, and introducing men that walk around with dildos in their nu-vaginas and constantly suffer from infection, depression, etc. are not going to work towards that goal.
>>
File: 1500673353381.gif (2MB, 304x226px) Image search: [Google]
1500673353381.gif
2MB, 304x226px
I
FUCKING
LOVE
MY
PRESIDENT
>>
This is nor demonizing neither is this an attack. There's just no place & money for mentally ill people in the army. Saged.
>>
>>134999873
1 post by this ID
over 100 replies

Shills are bad but you retards are worse
>>
>>135003652
This is not true at all. I have seen a person flip out when I refused to call them a "co" instead of a "woman".
>>
>>134999873
>there is no reason other than demonizing trans people
To be honest, I would just keep walking if the mass rose up and started murdering trans people. I would just keep on walkin by the bloodshed, and I wouldn't stay inside gotta see the action. Fuck, you trans people are not people. Kill yourself!
>>
>>134999873
There is an added benefit to this: burgers being drafted and dying for israel can still be avoided for the cost of a makeup kit.
>>
>>134999873
Are you retarded?

How can they do their jobs while at the same time having to deal with their pus filled gaping groin holes?
>>
POST YFW YOU ARE NOT A TRANNY
>>
>>135004774
yeah, well, why you gotta be an asshole about it? i mean, you wouldn't like being called a bitch despite objecting against it, would you?
i'd tell you to respect other people, but you need to respect yourself first.
>>
>>134999873
People with downs syndrome can't serve in the military either....
>>
>>134999873
hahahahaha
>>
>>135001178
fuck off. trannies almost always get cushy stateside desk jobs. rarely are they ever sent overseas.
>>
>>134999873
"would you ban down syndromes from anything citizen granted"

Of course down syndrome people can't join the military either. Neither can people who have poor vision, a club foot, or numerous other minor health issues.

It's inefficient to stop a patrol across enemy lines so that the platoon tranny can take a dilation break to deal with their infected fake hole.
>>
>>134999873
Shut the fuck up and get out of my country.
Hope if you ever have children they end up getting mind-poisoned by the 'safe schools' program and has their life ruined by it so you can reap what you sow
>>
>>134999873
Only in the west will people baw about trannies in the military, which is why we deserve to crash and burn
>>
>>134999873
>Browse /pol/
>Scroll past a gay thread
>Posted by an ausie
looks like it's going to be a typical day
>>
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/742771576039460864
>>
>>135000717
There is absolutely no way a tranny is .6% of the population. Even .06% would be pushing it.
>>
>>135001351
this.
any other VetFags here?
anybody get a chance to be horrified by the numerous "dialation" threads the past few days?
on top of everything else how can they practically do any military job if they gotta spend 4 hours a day getting their cloaca penetrated so the wound doesnt heal?
>>
>>134999873
He's getting desperate so he's throwing meat to his base.
>>
>>134999873
>>
>>135002848
wtf I love down's syndrome now
>>
File: DegenerateLgbtHistory.png (308KB, 475x395px) Image search: [Google]
DegenerateLgbtHistory.png
308KB, 475x395px
>>134999873
>Well, I've backed up Trump
Sure, faggot, sure you have.

SAGE
>>
>>135003540
The Transgender Arm of the FedGov Overwatch.
They keep you safe, citizen.
>>
>>134999873
>tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail
how is this not accurate?
they're just a distraction (not just for troops but to themselves)
>>
>>135000028
Fucking filifaggot liberals are shilling because of his tweet rofl. God fucking damn it who the hell invented those fucking burdens, it is so vexing to live in a fucking liberal society.
>>
I have no problem with trannies serving, so long as they're held to the lowest rank. Otherwise anyone junior can be court-martialed for not knowing what to say after, "aye, aye".
>>
File: 1477694813572.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477694813572.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>134999873

>Mentally ill people who think they are the opposite gender and are more likely to lose their shit and leak top secret shit aren't allowed in the military.

O no.
>>
Fuck off /leftypol/

SAGE ON ALL FIELDS
A
G
E
>>
>>135000807
>this move is not anti-trans, its for the protection of everyone else. you do not want mentally confused people making decisions when lives are on the line.

yup, same reason you can't join up for six months after being diagnosed with depression. Even then I'm pretty sure there are all sorts of hoops to jump through.
>>
>>135004232
Trannie army will be first to get on hands and knees to suck the enemy off in a losing scrimmage. No way their fragile mind makes military stronger. This is (((the satanists))) plan for weakening the strongest group of MEN on Earth. Semper Fi you brave bastards. Give em hell in the coming world war against White Christianity and our Humanity as we unleash a unprecedented holy war even by the crusades standard. We hold greater power than Ra, Zues, and all lesser gods combined. Pedophile Luna-tic god Allah and the followers of a false prophet will be crushed under the heel like the serpent. Praise be the one true God. Jesus Christ of Nazareth. King of Jews from the tribe of Judah. America as a promised land will be handed back to the whites from the Babylonian Black Cocks who have corrupted our lands and defiled the ancestors culture. What made the Natives Red? Sunshine and Whiskey. We are the CHAMPIONS!! Leafs welcome if they do their part in purging the land in the name of the Prince of Peace. Peace can not exist without War. Devil does not exist without God. God is always with us if time is on your side and we have mastered time as demonstrated by science. Moon Men and Sun Childs it is time to Unite in Brotherhood. The NSF is coming. Cascadia. NCR. All similar movements. Be Prepared. That's the motto. Not Yolo. What is our Law and Oath? The 10 commands and the Confession that Jesus Christ is Lord. Carpe Diem! Day always wins over the Night. Have no fear of the coming winter. Those who perform wickedness by night shall get purged by the day
>>
>>135006085
>opposite gender
Genders are not "opposed" It's opposite sex.
>>
>>135000738
OP's a moron, but he doesn't represent all Australians
>>
>>135005480
Right, because of course there's no reasonable basis to exclude a chick with a dick from the women's barracks.
>>
The facebook comment chain is cancer of Booty blasted liberals who cannot use anything but their emotions in an argument.
>>
>>135000593
Don't forget Vice
>>
File: 1500560559665.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1500560559665.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
Slide is obvious.
>>
pre-op should be allowed desu. Need some good boipussy at the front
>>
>>134999873
You literally have to shove a dildo type thing up your gaping wound 4 hours a day to keep your "vagina" from healing up. You cant be on active duty like that.
>>
File: Transgen-Policy.jpg (259KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Transgen-Policy.jpg
259KB, 1024x682px
>>134999873
>a bunch of armchair replies from people who've never been in a service or even understands how military policy works
If any of you morons actually read the policy the DoD has built and implemented already over the last year you would see Trump is full of shit.
>spoilers:
>You can't just join up and get free surgery your first enlistment if you get it at all.
>You still have to maintain PT standards and deployability just like everyone else.
>You have to have and maintain a clean mental health record just like everyone else, if you have a history of psychological counseling, a suicide attempt etc you are still DQd trans or no
>You have to live with whatever facilities are provided for your official gender as it is on paper until you manage to change it.
>your total costs are probably substantially lower than a regular woman in the service who gets pregnant
https://www.defense.gov/Portals/1/features/2016/0616_policy/DoD-Instruction-1300.28.pdf
The requirements placed upon people for enlistment probably disqualifies most transgendered people, but the ones that do still qualify and actually want to aren't some huge liability to the service.
>>135001055
>>135001350
Obama is the one who ALLOWED transgendered people in the military you morons.

>b-b-but the military paying for their hormones is stupid
The government already pays for these peoples hormones who gives a shit if it comes from the DoD or SSDI
>b-b-but the surgery
Is still elective and not all transgender people even want it. The wait list for specialty and elective surgery in the military is hella long anyway. Above linked policy gives unit commanders a wide flexibility on maintaining a troops deployment status.
>>
>>134999873
Trannies are mentally ill. We don't need someone worrying more about their gender identity to mutilate their body rather than the safety of the country.
>>
>>135006393
"gender" is a literary device to describe how a particular language functions. Any other concept of "gender" is just cultural marxist propaganda using newspeak techniques.
>>
>>135008905
Exactly. The guy I responded to used the phrase, "opposite gender", which is ridiculous. Gender is used as propaganda/psyop term because is conflates something essential and innate with something arbitrary. I would like to get it current to use "gender" as a curse word (like gendered-up) to fight this dishonest abuse of language that many even on our side have fallen for and into.
>>
>>135002331
i keked internally
>>
>>135007462
>You have to have and maintain a clean mental health record
all trannies dq'd then
What's the problem bro?
>>
File: 1499568588638.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499568588638.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>135004664
>It's absolutely mindboggling that the US doesn't see how much trannies and downies can contribute.

Why rely on downies and trannies when autism is a far more powerful force to harness?
>>
File: 2722397-take+her+away.png (354KB, 725x684px) Image search: [Google]
2722397-take+her+away.png
354KB, 725x684px
>>134999873
Serving is a honor and privilege not a right.
>>
Someone please post those tranny vagina pics, I need to redpill him the nuclear way
>>
File: LGBTQ_PEPE.jpg (32KB, 526x396px) Image search: [Google]
LGBTQ_PEPE.jpg
32KB, 526x396px
Trump has turned out to just be another establishment member.

Him and his friends will not be getting my vote again.
>>
>>134999873
FUCK. OFF. It's the military, not your fucking COLLEGE CAMPUS.
>>
>>134999873
>Lets keep mentally unstable/ill people in our military, otherwise you're just demonizing them.

What the fuck kind of argument is that?
>>
>>134999873

WE'RE TAKING THE T OUT OF LGB. ONLY THREE MORE LETTERS TO GO
>>
File: 34259jazzjennings.jpg (127KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
34259jazzjennings.jpg
127KB, 680x680px
>>135000028

This.

Also, it's time we stop catering to mentally ill people.

These people are mentally ill, and we shouldn't be promoting their illness.

Look at Jazz, the kid tranny. Turns out he has a micro penis and can't get surgery because of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tiFI2Z5N2E
>>
>>135000732

His daughter Mary is a dyke
>>
>>134999873
>but this is fucked up, there is no reason other than demonizing trans people.

check out wikipedias page: list of logical fallacies
>>
>>135001110
yep, nobody puts it in crude terms, we use these abstract words and suddenly nobody lives in reality anymore

i wish george carlin was still alive
>>
>>134999873
I'm happy out of spite. I tried to join the Air Force, but bipolar disorder put a stop to that. You can't believe how livid I was when trannies got a free pass despite their serious mental and physical issues.
>>
>>134999873
>but this is fucked up, there is no reason other than demonizing trans people.

Its a perfectly sensible cost saving, morale enhancement and gain in fighting efficiency. As regards tolerance for insanity...well....newsflash faggot the pendulum is swinging
>>
>>135012678
>he doesn't know
they're actually going through with the surgery and they're using skin from other parts of his body
>>
>>135013119
fucking disgusting freak
>>
File: 1499451939878.jpg (38KB, 634x614px) Image search: [Google]
1499451939878.jpg
38KB, 634x614px
>>134999873
>would you ban down syndromes

They already are you autistic fuck. Brain damaged people like you are prohibited from enlisting. We have an all-volunteer force and have been downsizing for years. We don't need every body we can get. We need the strongest, smartest, and most healthy. Not mentally unhinged men who like to wear women's underwear.

Also, i can tell you from being in the Army that the whole tranny shit has been so demoralizing and costed the Army so much money, it's good that they're being banned. This is one in a long line of things since Obongo took office that has made soldiers embarrassed & alienated to serve. When we had our tranny briefing we all looked around like "this isn't the same Army i joined. Fuck this shit, i'm out." Poor leadership starts at the top, and now we actually have a president who our guys respect because he actually listens to people who have served in the military. Being in the military is a privilege, not a right.

I doubt you were ever in the military Anon, so please stop talking about shit you know nothing about.

>he'll cause thousands of attacks to these people

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1336909889506.jpg (96KB, 400x346px) Image search: [Google]
1336909889506.jpg
96KB, 400x346px
>>135013119
>couldn't just mutilate his crotch
>now he has to mutilate his crotch and the rest of his body too
>>
> there is no reason other than demonizing trans people.

1. trans people have less testosterone so they also have less muscle mass
2. their open wounds, or ''vaginas'' could get infected
3. nobody wants to fight side by side to a hedonistic freak of nature
>>
File: 1501084007048.png (331KB, 1591x633px) Image search: [Google]
1501084007048.png
331KB, 1591x633px
Because this
>>
File: 1500614654502.png (2MB, 1416x4048px) Image search: [Google]
1500614654502.png
2MB, 1416x4048px
having to keep a plug in your "vagina" for 4-6 hours a day so your wound/vagina doesn't close for the rest of your life probably interferes with being functional.
>>
I am in the Navy and first hand account they are a major distraction. The hormones they take cause irrational emotional outbursts. I have witnessed this first hand
>>
I wouldn't want someone with a dissociative identity disorder occupying any high-stress position of responsibility.
>Consistently, previous studies have shown high rates of childhood sexual, emotional, and physical abuse among transsexuals
>more than half of transgender adults reported an unwanted sexual event before the age of 18
>the higher DES score among transsexuals compared with a normal population was found to be due largely to one item. A surprisingly high prevalence of emotional maltreatment was recorded.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/271274288_Dissociative_symptoms_in_individuals_with_gender_dysphoria_Is_the_elevated_prevalence_real
>"These findings suggest that abuse and neglect during childhood could have a role in dissociative disorders as well as in the development of gender identity. Consistently, previous studies have shown high rates of childhood sexual, emotional, and physical abuse among transsexuals (Pauly, 1974; Lothstein, 1983; Devor, 1994; Kersting et al., 2003; Gehring and Knudson, 2005)
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/258194218_Lost_in_Trans-Lation_Interpreting_Systems_of_Trauma_for_Transgender_Clients
>"Compared to a group of psychiatric inpatients, transgender clients reported a higher prevalence of emotional maltreatment in childhood, which, in adulthood, was associated with higher levels of dissociative systems (Kersting et al., 2003). In addition, more than half of transgender adults reported an unwanted sexual event before the age of 18"
http://journals.lww.com/jonmd/Abstract/2003/03000/DISSOCIATIVE_DISORDERS_AND_TRAUMATIC_CHILDHOOD.7.aspx
>"However, the higher DES score among transsexuals compared with a normal population was found to be due largely to one item. A surprisingly high prevalence of emotional maltreatment was recorded."
>>
>As long as it upsets the left/right then it's great and I'm gonna pretend I understand the reasons behind it

Reckless mindset for anyone to have
>>
GOYS, The trannies are being kept out of the military because some of them are MKUltra victims. They are trying to prevent some manchurian candidate shit from happening.
>>
>>135000940
>1200 a week
wew lad, not even close
>>
File: 1501015655666.jpg (221KB, 1054x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501015655666.jpg
221KB, 1054x1200px
>>
>>134999873
this is the best thing ever. Libtards will cry tears of blood. Faggots and mentally insane people will cry too. Fuck paying sex change operations to retards.
>>
>>135000931
lovely leaf
>>
>>134999873
trannies don't get attacked apart from the stray prostitute getting her teeth knocked in by her pimp. stop buying into their victim propaganda, the only people consistently doing them harm are themselves.
>>
>>134999873
>there is no reason other than demonizing trans people.
OP is a faggot

sage
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.