[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever you consider yourself as shouldn't stop you from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2232.jpg (60KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2232.jpg
60KB, 660x371px
Whatever you consider yourself as shouldn't stop you from fighting for and protecting your country
>>
THIS!

We need children, disabled, and the mentally handicapped in the army NOW!!!

fucking BIGOTS!!
>>
>unless you are a tranny
>>
>>134997066
My country isn't Israel.
>>
>>134997648
Transgender prople are neither of those things
>>
>>134997066
yeah it should you mentally ill faggot freak
>>
>>134997841
If they actually want to serve they can put their degeneracy on hold for a few years. Time to put something ahead of your desire to get cored out and spend of the rest of your life worshiping your open wound.
>>
>>134997066
Yes, because troops are so effective when they are on various hormonal supplements that completely fuck over their brain chemistry. No way that can go wrong.
>>
>>134997066
>>134997648
>>134997841
Fuck off faggots.
>>
>>134998168
Neither children or physically disabled, correct.
>>
>>134997066
Fuck off you subversive piece of shit you know the real reason you want to flood the military with trannies
>>
>>134999085
Fuck off yourself. If they can pass a standard physical and mental test then they should be able to enlist
>>
>>134999195
>Muh political correctness
>Post on /pol/

Fuck right off.
>>
File: IMG_1040.jpg (46KB, 480x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1040.jpg
46KB, 480x471px
If your not 6 foot plus and built like a football player I dont want you in my corp
>>
>>134999436
Holy fuck what part off that was pc you cunt? If someone meets the requirements off the army what does it matter whether they got a hole or a pole?
>>
But I'm not exactly fighting for my people am I anon, I fighting for the government's Jewish masters. Fuck off koke lover, better luck next time
>>
>>134999195
>>134999436
Listen guys I was in for 2 years. Our military right now isn't lacking in manpower or funding so there is no need to go to desperate measures yet to enlist trannies.

They have the luxury of being picky about their manpower as of right now because there is no major war going on for the USA. So it doesn't matter. The whole point is that most of us don't need to fight for the country because we have the few that choose to.

Otherwise we would have a forced enlistment at age 18 like many other countries.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.