[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pol I have a story for you. So late last year a certain gir

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: LC.jpg (68KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
LC.jpg
68KB, 540x960px
Pol I have a story for you.

So late last year a certain girl was molested by a man of an asian persuasion

However this is not the main news. The fact is that she (the girl/victim) is accusing the Conservatives Govt for letting this happen. Her reason being is that they turned off street lights to save money and this allowed her attacker the chance to make his move. However we all know that Labour encouraged immigration has more of a role in this.

But this is not the scandal. The scandal is that her own mother is the towns Labour councillor. I suspect an agenda is being pushed here and therefore an agenda should be pushed back.
I usually wouldnt post this kind of stuff but shes been milking this for almost a year now and its getting on my nerves.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brave-teenager-reveals-how-caught-10463897

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-40198678?SThisFB
>>
File: KC.png (74KB, 524x326px) Image search: [Google]
KC.png
74KB, 524x326px
Her Mother
>>
>>134986648
Ching chong asian or Allah Ackbar Asian? You bongs are a bif retarded in your labels.
>>
>>134986873
Allah
>>
>Mom wants more immigrants
>immigrants rape daughter
>Must of been the tories cutting funds for street lights
>>
>>134986648
I think Britain can fix this problem by adding more 1984 regulations.
>>
>>134986648
>we all know
Tory shills will blame everything on past Labour governments.
>>
>>134987401
>blaming on a streetlight on an attempted rape
>>
>>134986648
>I suspect an agenda is being pushed here and therefore an agenda should be pushed back.
I would've thought that was paranoia a couple of years ago bong, but not anymore.
>>134986873
I think the Asian = Arab meme was a brilliant move by the labour social engineers. The Asian label in America means Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc. These immigrant groups are largely peaceful and successful in the West.
But in the UK it's all the same shit. The burger version of this bullshit would be reporting mexicans as white in crime statistics I suppose.
>>
>>134987525
>ignoring a shit council (UKIP) and shit government (Tories) because muh pakis
You get what you deserve.
>>
Her mother clearly fed this garbage to her.

Imagine the son of a pizza maker blaming the man who made the oven for his bad diet growing up.
>>
>>134986648
Here, molested means awkwardly made an attempt to get her phone number.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.