[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished reading this book, and let me tell you: this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: (((Mein Kampf))).jpg (98KB, 1024x1001px) Image search: [Google]
(((Mein Kampf))).jpg
98KB, 1024x1001px
I just finished reading this book, and let me tell you:
this is definitely the worst written one I have ever read in all my life!
The (((author))) is constantly rambling in a spastical matter, and if the reader finds it difficult to follow his """logic""", then the reason for this is simple: there is none!
The Jews dit this, the Jews did that... This is his entire message throughout the book. But no prof whatsoever to back up his claims, only vague accusations even an idiot in prison could have written!
This book really makes me feel ashamed to be a german, and I want to apologize to all Jews and Israelis for all the suffering this guy has caused you and your people.
Hitler was just a pathetic, envious little idiot, who couldn't make it into art school with his crayon drawings.
BTW, did you know that he also cheated on his taxes and enriched himself by forcing every newly wed couple to buy an issue of this "book"? Guess you don't hear that on /pol/, do you?
>>
>>134982383
cuck
>>
>jews did this Jews did that

That's how I know you didn't read it.
>>
aggravating social conflict, and exaggerating the offensive of others is one of the tools of the jew

which incidentally, your post has in common with mein kampf

I suggest you search for better reading material, rather than inform us of something you don't like...jew
>>
File: trent.png (59KB, 720x408px) Image search: [Google]
trent.png
59KB, 720x408px
>>134982383
the current state of germany
do us a favor and slaughter as many muslims as you can before killing yourself
>>
File: 1483945622250.jpg (173KB, 1217x845px) Image search: [Google]
1483945622250.jpg
173KB, 1217x845px
>>134982448
Wow I love hitler now.
>>
>>134982383
Uncle Adolph rocks Fritz
>>
>>134982476
second post, best post.
>>
>>134982383
>The Jews dit this, the Jews did that..
You're motherfucking liar. There are maybe 3 pages total on Jews in the entire book.
>>
>>134982476
Maybe he read the german, original version ^^
>>
>>134983163
The original English translations (Ford, Manheim) were done in the 30s when even the afflletes from ZOG hailed Hitler at the '36 Olympics.
>>
>>134982476
This
>>
File: gaspedal.jpg (101KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
gaspedal.jpg
101KB, 600x395px
>Reads book rewritten by someone else
(((this is what hitler said)))
why don't i understand this?
>>
File: 1482264910886.jpg (112KB, 485x428px) Image search: [Google]
1482264910886.jpg
112KB, 485x428px
>>134983328
Maybe it's time for you to learn German and check for yourself.
> The original English translations (Ford, Manheim) were done in the 30s
So you're saying you're reading (((their))) uncritically propaganda to inform yourself?
>>
File: image.png (867KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
867KB, 1024x768px
Oh vey
>>
>>134982383
I'm sorry that his sentences are too long for you.
>>
>>134985438
Yes, because "Ford" and "mannheim" were definitely Jews, you fucking stupid nigger. Which is why Dr. Pierce (who spoke and read fluent German) sold both editions until the day he died.

Your mother is dead, go bury her.
>>
>>134982476

This
>>
>>134985595
> OY VEY DON'T QUESTION ANYTHING GOYIM
> WE DON'T WANT YOU ((((LEARNING)))) ANYTHING
I can't see the harm in reading the stuff in it's original language. Can you?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.