[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been keeping up with amphibian news, is it true

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (971KB, 5431x3621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
971KB, 5431x3621px
I haven't been keeping up with amphibian news, is it true that Macron isn't actually a leftist?

Is he a right wing plant?
>>
he was never a leftist, he just wasn't seemingly considered with immigration, like le pen was.
>>
>>134979845
>He was never a leftist
The dude is pro EU or am I mistaken
>>
He wants to revive the frankish empire
>>
He was only in it to get Trumps # so they can text each other memes all day.
>>
>>134979692
>>134979996

Holy fucking shit. Are you stupid? He was never even thought of as a leftist. En Marche is a right wing party, sort of libertarian/conservative.

Do you really think that pro EU = left wing? What a dipshit you are.

So, are you black or Hispanic?
>>
He is pretending to get rid of Islam for the headlines. Deporting "violent" refugees when your country is 10-12% Islamic doesn't do jack fucking shit. Even if you got rid of all the provable violent ones there is still several million invaders breeding in your country.
>>
>>134979996
Most French are overwhelmingly pro EU, if you want political suicide you go strongly against the EU there, Le Pen didn't lose because muh antisemite muh racist islamophobe, but because of her pledging to leave the EU and cozy up to Russia
>>
>>134980447
that's because they already use the euro and people vote with their pockets
if UK had the euro they would've stayed
>>
>>134980367
Pro EU is pro globalism, the left wing agenda
>>
>>134979692
he's pro-EU and wants more refugees, has harassed other countries for not taking them, and worked for the Rothschilds
you revisionists are disgusting
>>
This is a shill thread. Macaroni is a new liberal leftist. Means OPEN BORDERS, white genocide and sucking jew dicks for some bread crumbs
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.