[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has /pol/ still not realized that Muslim Nationalism and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

Why has /pol/ still not realized that Muslim Nationalism and the Green Pill is the only hope against the Jew? Muslim countries are the only power in the world that has taken actual action against Israel. Your Beloved Trump is a slave to Israel and has given all of his daughters to Jews.

1.6 billion Muslims under one Caliph is the only hope for a Jew free world or atleast one where the Like knows where it belongs. Sharia is the only way the West can cure it's degenaracy problem.

Say with me

There is no god but The God and Muhammad is his Messenger.

Amin Al Husseini's Fatwa Against the Jews for some insight on our stance against Jews.
>>
>>134978800
Why have Muslims not realized that every time they stir shit up anywhere near Israel, the Jews beat the crap out of you and take more land.

Quit while you're ahead.
>>
>>134978800
>Say with me
Only if you recognise the latter day saints.
>>
>>134978909
Fuck off, Shekelberg.

You seriously think that third world countries like ours can do anything against the force that controls the world's superpowers?
>>
>>134978800
I took the green pill last year brothers. Islam is the only way to save the white race
>>
>>134978800
Muslims are jews m8
>>
>>134978800

Fuck off, Ahmed. You are only slightly less worse than the kikes.
>>
>>134979484
Mashallah, brother!

Muslim Nationalism and Islamism or White Nationalism and Secularism?
>>
>>134979575
>>134979555
And this is why the Jew will always reign supreme over us.
>>
File: parche.jpg (46KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
parche.jpg
46KB, 600x385px
Let's see. A tranny genderspectrum post-modern degenerate drug-addled nightmare or God. Tough call.

Heil Allah
>>
>>134979812
Nazis and Islamists are the only ones who have taken action against the Jews and Degeneracy in Modern History.

Muhammad himself Genocided the Jewish Banu Qurayza after he had already exiled three other Jewish tribes for rebellion.
>>
>>134978800
Afghanistan blows your asses up every fortnight, maybe win against them if you want to take on Israel.
>>
>>134979667
>Abrahamic religions
They all descend from Judaism. So technically jews created the bases to islam and cristianity.
>>
>>134978800
>1.6 billion Muslims
>under one Caliph
pbfbfpbfbfpbfbfbfb

Tell you what, if you can get the Sunnis and Shias to stop blowing each other up long enough to form a united Caliph then maybe your argument will hold some clout.
>>
File: images (63).jpg (35KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (63).jpg
35KB, 443x332px
>>134980134
Afghanistan has ever even once dared lift a finger against us. They accused us of funding Terrorists in Afghanistan because the people were accusing the government of not being able to protect them. All we had to do was close our border for one week and the Filthy Afghan Government begged us for forgiveness.

Now go back to watching your Government funded Propaganda channels on Star POOja, filthy Kaffir.
>>
>>134980433
>There are 1.8 billion Muslims
>There are 1.6 billion Sunni Muslims

Fucking leaf posters.
>>
>>134981007
>trying to forcibly convert 200 million Shias to Sunni Islam

This is how you start a war between people who don't fear death.
>>
File: IMG_20170312_125207_546.jpg (82KB, 480x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170312_125207_546.jpg
82KB, 480x520px
>>134980433
>Islam is derived from Judiasam

Look up Amin Al Husseini, Banu Qurayza and HAMAS
>>
>>134981108
Who's talking about forced conversions?
>>
>>134981170
Weren't we talking about a united caliphate?

I'm not well versed on the subject but wouldn't a Shia serving a Sunni caliph be akin to Protestants following the Pope?
>>
>>134981313
No. The Shi'as do obey their ruler and the Caliph isn't a religious leader but a political one which is why Secularism is retarded when mixed with ISP.amd results in third world shitholes.

Eventhough the Twelver Shi'as (until 1979) believed that they are a political they nowadays vote and are active in politics. This means that they would vote for the Caliph (or memebrs of the Shura Council) and would also follow them as my vision of a Caliphate is one without a Sect.

Thus a Shia Caliph could be elected but given that they are a minority it is highly unlikely.
>>
>>134981544
*Mixed with Islam.

Also, there was no such thing as a Heretic in Islam (Shi'as were considered rebels but still Muslims) before Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab and later Syed Qutb. Ibn taymiyyah did declare the Muslim Mongol who followed the Yassa, Kuffar, but that was an isolated case.

Hereticism only appeared with Salafism.
>>
>>134981108
Not to mention shias are supposed to be the good guys (sunnis=isis)
>>
>>134978800
Islam is heavily subverted by kikes and their Saudi pets right now. They know very well how dangerous it is for them because of its stance on usury. So it is important to understand that even through muslims do not belong to christian countries, they suffered from jew no less than europeans and can become an ally, not the enemy. Problem is that many otherwise redpilled people also fell for kike psyops and consider muslims an enemy and not a manipulated tool of enemy, despite them not being enemy with Europe for a very long time before jews started to destabilize Middle East.
>>
>>134978800
i will rather have a jew fuck my ass then a muslim kissing my cheek.

you dirty animals are worse then the jews
>>
>>134981895
>(sunnis=isis)

You guys seriously buy that?

It's just the kike trying to weaken it's neighbors and also fucking up Europe with the refugees as the (((Saudi Dynasty))) closed it's borders.

Two birds with one state.
>>
>>134982066
t.german
>>
File: 1494698726659(2).jpg (168KB, 657x696px) Image search: [Google]
1494698726659(2).jpg
168KB, 657x696px
>>134981955
fuck off putin you mega cuck

https://youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
>>
File: 1500932060810.jpg (48KB, 720x841px) Image search: [Google]
1500932060810.jpg
48KB, 720x841px
>>134982209

>>134982209
Dude go on the streets in your shithole and look around...if you don't believe the only cure for your country is napalm then you are plain and simple retarded
>>
>>134981955
Exactly.

Just look at the ''''nukes'''' in Saddam's basement and how Iran is oh so evil because it has nukes like us.

And ISIS targeting only Muslim countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria and Iraq. While the (((Saudis))) are absolutely safe.
>>
>>134982209
I mean just to keep it real here...

No matter what happens to the jews...
White people will never ever accept you animals as one of us or as our brothers or whatever..you animals will always be below us with your stupid religion and ...your brown shitskin and that fucking smell.

You can hate the jews as much as you want but the jews are above muslims..

Below whites ..but above muslims.
>>
>>134982321
Dude go on the streets in your shithole and look around...if you don't believe the only cure for your country is napalm then you are plain and simple retarded
>>
>>134982066
Jew is indeed supreme master of plotting and psyops. Muslims were completely irrelevant to krauts not so long ago, and now suddenly become enemy #1 because kike who caused harm to Germany very long time set it up so. Muslims now are just a decoy in case you go 1488 again - you'll probably go against them first and foremost with (((greatest ally))) on your side and be fucked over by them again in some time.
>>
>>134982567

>>134982567
Yes..because there are too many people like you here
>>
>>134982564
>I will rather have a Jew fuck my ass
>Below whites

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: i-side-with-europa.jpg (164KB, 724x632px) Image search: [Google]
i-side-with-europa.jpg
164KB, 724x632px
Fuck off, shitskin. Any serious ethnic nationalism in Islam means disrupting the Ummah. All Abrahamic religions are proto-Marxisms.
>>
>>134982612
https://youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
the muslims are europes enemy since 1400years long before psyops 9/11 and whatever.
They lie all the time and this time they used 9/11 to play the victim to get into our countries.

Jews are like a few millions even if every jew is dead there are 2 billion muslims who want to kill us and take over the world.

I can live with aspartame instead of sugar..but i can't live without my head.
>>
File: C3Ozo9zWQAAwEPc.jpg large.jpg (125KB, 887x690px) Image search: [Google]
C3Ozo9zWQAAwEPc.jpg large.jpg
125KB, 887x690px
>>134982690
Thank you.
>>
>>134982978
>Implying these countries have open borders
>>
File: 17319.jpg (83KB, 741x950px) Image search: [Google]
17319.jpg
83KB, 741x950px
>>134978800
Islam is an offshoot of the Talmud
It's then the snake that bites its own tail

On Hitler's racial ladder, Arabs and Muslims occupied a servile place, held in much the same contempt as the Jews
Hitler made a personal remark in 1939 in which he referred to the populace of the Middle East as "painted half-apes that ought to feel the whip"

'Adolf Hitler believed Muslims could be manipulated into being a powerful tool for the Nazis. For the most part, he was wrong, and the majority of Muslims fought against Germany.'
And yet Hitler had declared Muslims racially inferior in Mein Kampf

Using muslims as top-earning gals meant less dirty work to do for german soldiers
Besides muslims were the bottom barrel bitches of Himmler
>>
>>134982832
>>134982690
This is why the Kikes will always rule Germany.

Poor Adolf.
>>
>>134982832
Jews set up muslim migration in Europe. Saudis (puppets of jews, royal family possibly jews themselves) spread wahhabism. There would have been no such thing as muslim crisis without kikes.
Most important thing - Islam bans usury, which is essence of jew. Kikes wont be able to control muslim society through banks like they do with western one, so they want you to remove those non-compilant goyim feom Middle East they want for Greater Israel.
>there are 2 billion muslims who want to kill us and take over the world
Any major takeovers impossible in age of nuclear weapons.
>>
>>134978800
You can't kill the Jews. Since they existed everyone tried to exterminate them... even hitler the biggest Jewish killer of all time failed... Jew is the evil you can't defeat him...
>>
>>134978800
>get rid of Jews
>replace them with muslims!
Your "god" allah isn't real, and your beloved "prophet", the false prophet muhammad (curse be upon his wretched name) is a pedophile. Please go commit suicide, it's what your little faggot allah would want from you
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.