[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >handsome young lad >there's a very pretty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1483256041501.gif (2MB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
1483256041501.gif
2MB, 400x219px
>be me
>handsome young lad
>there's a very pretty blonde girl who goes to my church
>she loves to travel
>doesn't want to settle down
>"fucking white girls these days"
>she takes a trip to the Philippines
>she sees she's going there because she loves seeing new places
>/pol/ has convinced me that she just wants brown cock

Am I believing in a meme /pol/ or is that girl lost forever?
>>
She'll probably ingest a lot of the fermented fish sauce
>>
>>134974428
i know it will sound like an oxymoron but she will probably just fuck some white "hippie chad" backpackers that are from a different country than you
>>
>>134974428
Girls don't visit the Philippines for cock. Only guys do that.
>>
>>134974428
not all women are whores you fat virgin loser.
>>
>>134974428
Anon, bitches aint shit but hoes with tricks

Soon, you will find one worthwhile. Untill that time, don't fucking stress it and make yourself awesome.
>>
>>134974602
Hahaha and he is right. Just go on pol and you see faggots posting Asian traps.
>>
>>134974602
>>134974603
This

/Thread
>>
>>134974428
Not political
>>>/bant/
>>
>>134974591
This. They often don't go to fuck the locals, but to fuck other white tourists.
>>
I knew a Filipino girl in college, she was thick in more ways than one. She was studying to be a lawyer, and thought that it was "guilty until proven innocent". God help us if she graduates.
>>
>>134974629
This

I've been so relaxed at church knowing that she won't be there and I don't have to worry so much about how I look
I've been hoping that she stays there or maybe dies so I don't have to see that pretty face anymore
>>
>>134974848
>in the philippines IT IS "guilty until proven innocent"
>this is actually hilarious
>>
>>134974428
Any middle class person, male or female, that's willingly spending a significant amount of money on making a trip is doing it for sex.

If you're upperclass there might be a chance you're doing it for facebook rep or out of boredom.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.