[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a bigger joke than L*ci Green? She used

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: laci-green.jpg (156KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
laci-green.jpg
156KB, 750x400px
Has there ever been a bigger joke than L*ci Green?

She used to tow the line of the hard Left, but Trump winning + getting dicked hard by ChrisRayGun utterly broke her.

Then, in typical roastie fashion, she rose the white flag of surrender and adopted the beliefs of her conquerors.

It's just like what the women of the Third Reich did once the Nazis took over... instant capitulation, because roasties can't into independent thought. Disgraceful.
>>
>>134960581
>Has there ever been a bigger joke than L*ci Green?
Sure, much bigger ones. She's practically an average modern day western woman.
>>
What's remotely red pilled about her? FUCKING nothing.

Fuck off laci green shills
>>
>>134960581
>Blurring out a letter in a word because you're an adult living in the real world
What are you a roach in disguise
>>
>>134960581
Call me a shill
Call me a beta orbiter

but I would ram my 8" right into that bitch's lips if you know what I mean
>>
>>134961106
This. She just posted a few videos about "many there aren't THAT many genders" or something and got millions of (hate) views for that.
>>
File: 20170316_201920.png (313KB, 800x676px) Image search: [Google]
20170316_201920.png
313KB, 800x676px
>>134961716
> the real reason any man would take the greenpill
>>
>>134960581
She's still a lefty, though, just a less insane one than she used to be.
>>
>>134960581
>considering other view points and changing your opinion is a bad thing

american "blue team v red team" logic
>>
>>134960581
Be that as it may, I'll take it. She was hard left and then reformed her opinion and became a real person, I don't really care about the why. Life is like that anon, often you get what you want but not how you wanted to get it.
>>
>>134960581
I do find her difficult to trust after she wrote this shit:
>>
>>134960581
does she think for herself? she probably survives off patreon and cum. If you listen to this bitch, you are part of the problem.
>>
File: divide-and-conquer.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
divide-and-conquer.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
If they punch right, shoot on sight.
>>
>>134963440
Same with Lauren Southern, RageAfterStorm, Venti, etc.

All opportunistic bitches looking to exploit beta alt-right orbiters with mommy money to spare for patreon
>>
>>134960581
she looks like she probably has a cute, puffy vagina
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 289x174px
>>134963795
Thanks for that interlude /leftypol/ but Lauren Southern is queen tier waifu material and everyone knows it
>>
>>134960581

Women operate on what they think society wants from them, they are social creatures.

Everything about women since the 1930's was a mistake and was the fault of the rise of mass media.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.