[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conservatives have to reach out to black Americans whose values

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: alinky.jpg (128KB, 1124x599px) Image search: [Google]
alinky.jpg
128KB, 1124x599px
Conservatives have to reach out to black Americans whose values coincide with ours - they have been told to vote democrat and they see the republicans as the anti black party, and they watch msm so probably think we are nazis. The blacks who are Christian, have Christian values, never been on welfare, they need to join with the conservatives of this country to begin to undo the bullshit the democrats have done to this great nation. we need a new party. And fuck off people who just hate black Americans to hate black Americans, fuck the hell off. You are what is bad for this country, you and that Tariq faggot wanting a race war. That is (((their))) plan and you guys are being played. The Alinsky plan.
>>
File: 1491737532226.jpg (145KB, 443x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491737532226.jpg
145KB, 443x700px
>>134956252
Bumping because if we don't stand together we become enslaved together.
>>
yeah, I don't know if anyone on this board is really smart enough to understand that. sometimes it is hard to know who is a shill and LARPer . I know we have been raided hard lately and I know (((they))) want a race war more than anything.
>>
File: 1496362006016.jpg (103KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496362006016.jpg
103KB, 1920x1200px
Fuck off, Republicans are and will be moreso the white party. This first election was evidence of that.

As the share of whites in the US declines then whites will begin to think more and more as a group. White women voted for Trump, and they'll keep voting right as Jews, blacks, and Mexicans in the Democrat Party make their party intolerable for whites.

Race matters. Tribe matters. These are innate human traits that evolved over millions of years, a few generations of social programming can't overcome that
>>
>>134956252
>conservatives/republicans aren't racist
https://www.vox.com/conversations/2017/6/13/15768622/facebook-social-media-seth-stephens-davidowitz-everybody-lies

Fuck right off with this shit.
>>
>>134957993
You fuck the hell right off. Our tribe is the United States of America and it has black people in it faggot. And you are a traitor to this nation.
>>
>>134958372
>unarchived shill
https://archive.is/FUqrE
>>
>>134957993
>Race matters. Tribe matters. These are innate human traits that evolved over millions of years, a few generations of social programming can't overcome that.

Either you are black and a shill or the dumbest white person on the planet and as stupid as the dumbest racist black person.
>>
I am not for open borders, I am not advocating for any of the sjw bullshit, the real republican party a the party of Lincoln and it was the Democrat party that started the KKK. we need all hands on deck to remove the liberal commie bullshit that is infecting our country and children. /pol/acks are the first to say it isn't all black americans and it is mostly LARPing crap
>>
we are fighting for our future, and this crap about Russia is coming to a close and the Democrat party is in real jeopardy and the Obama legacy might totally crash and burn in fact he may be implicated in some of this, and black americans have been fed real poison regarding white conservatives and this anger which started under Obama, is getting stronger. This has all been a setup.
>>
>>134958372
you are an evil bitch
>>
>>134958375

>implying the US in not a vassal state of Israel and actually serves the interests of it's people rather that the foreign occupiers.

You really shouldn't be calling anyone a faggot with that circumcised dick in your mouth.
>>
>>134960817
leaf, you shouldn't even be making a comment like that one. how can you with all the cum in your mouth. dicklet
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.