[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>abloo abloo free health care isn't free. someone has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 8.jpg (99KB, 946x798px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
99KB, 946x798px
>abloo abloo free health care isn't free. someone has to pay for it in taxes!!!11
>abloo abloo no such thing as free education. someone has to pay for it in taxes111!!!!!
>*spends 700 gorllion dollars fighting for jews*
yahhhhh weww american rocks!!!!11
>>
>>134953338
>not spend $700B fighting for kikes
>get a yuge tax cut instead of paying for commie welfare shit
>>
>>134953561

Most of that 700B goes to Americans and gives them things to do and roles of status.

>oh no a missile defense contract makes its way to israel kikes

Go kill them yourself since you hate them so much.
>>
>>134953724
I'm assuming you're a combat veteran of OIF/OEF since you're an Israel firster.
>>
>>134953724
>Most of that 700B goes to Americans and gives them things to do and roles of status.

t. temporarily embarrassed millionaire posting from his studio apartment
>>
File: 1498058818317.jpg (87KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1498058818317.jpg
87KB, 612x612px
>>134953338
>>
USA is country of fatasses and fake people who pretend they really are something special.
>>
sage desu
>>
Trump could've made his slogan "fat people first!" and more people would've liked him in the USA.
>>
>>134953338
Meanwhile, Israelis get to enjoy free healthcare and free college thanks to tens of billions of dollars of free money every year from the American taxpayer.
>>
>>134953724
its literally commie-tier makework, except at least the commies built roads and shit for their own people, rather than slaving away for a foreign country.
>>
how did the US went from being a glorious nation from its birth untill 1900 , to slaves of the kikes ?
>>
>>134953338
OH WOW YA UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE I CAN GET FREE STITCHES FOR MY HURTIN PUSSY, BUT TOO BAD YOU GOT TO WAIT TILL YOU DIE FOR A SURGERY OR OPERATION.

OHHHH BTFO NIGGER REKT HAHAH WEWWWW
>>
>>134954715
>implying they weren't always slaves to the kikes
>>
>>134953338
>mfw. america is so cucked by jews its unbelievable
>>
>>134953338
>Healthcare isn't free
>US spends more on it per capita than we do and can't be arsed to fully cover cancer meds and emergency care
Gee, I wonder which race the CEOs of insurance companies who lobby Congress belong to.
>>
>canadian healthcare

laughable. waited 20 hours to see a dislocated kneecap. Fuck Canada. Rather everyone pay and it's far faster as a result
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.