[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sperm Count Plummeting In American Men, Study Finds NEW YOR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Sperm Count Plummeting In American Men, Study Finds

NEW YORK, NY — If melting glaciers or mass contagions or wildlife revolts or zombie uprisings don't stamp out this silly civilization of ours by mid-century, it appears we've got a pretty reliable Plan B.

A research team operating out of Israel and New York City recently reviewed and vetted 185 different sperm-count studies from the past four decades, then combined these results to draw up some of the most comprehensive — and foreboding — conclusions in the field to date.

Their study found that males in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand now produce far less than half the sperm they did some 40 years ago.

Western males currently produce around 40 percent of the sperm they did in the year 1973, the study showed.
That count has dropped another 1.5 percent or so each year, the study found — a rate that could still be picking up pace. By these calculations, even if the rate of decline stays the same, Western men could be all but impotent by the year 2045. (Barring sort sort of "leveling off" at a certain threshold or another last-minute intervention by Mother Nature that scientists can't currently foresee.)

"If we will not change the ways that we are living and the environment and the chemicals that we are exposed to, I am very worried about what will happen in the future," Hagai Levine, the study's lead researcher, told the BBC on Tuesday.

"Eventually we may have a problem, and with reproduction in general," he said — "and it may be the extinction of the human species."

https://patch.com/new-york/new-york-city/sperm-count-plummeting-american-men-study-finds
>>
>>134941705
>Humans will finally die off
it's about time.
>>
>>134941705
REMOVE FLUORIDE!
>>
Stop eating fast food.
Eat more meat
Use water filters

The less processed the food the better. I have high test because of all this, fast food was banned from my household growing up because my parents were red pilled and know hormones in kids fucks them for life.
>>
>>134941705
I've tried to impregnate my wife 6 times with a 50% success rate. True ubermensch.
>>
do we really need 5 of these threads going all the time? Not like any of you fags here on /pol/ need sperm anyway.
>>
It's obesity and sitting at computers all day. Testes overheat.
All you need is an aftermarket cooler.
>>
File: 50POISONINGWELL.jpg (66KB, 391x500px) Image search: [Google]
50POISONINGWELL.jpg
66KB, 391x500px
All part of the Bilderberg plan
>>
File: 13381.png (45KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
13381.png
45KB, 600x476px
By Any Means Necessary
>>
>A research team operating out of Israel

stopped reading there
>>
>>134941705
bah it's not even close to extinction level threat.

modern science already has a fix for this if it even gets to a intolerable level.
>>
This is great, the planet is dying because of 7.5 billion mostly retarded rapacious apes doing nothing but consuming and fucking. The less people, the better. I know that I'm not bringing children into the future hell hole that we are creating, for all you tradcucks out there have fun watching your sons butchered and your daughters raped, I'll be in my comfy cabin smoking weed and reading how this world got so utterly disgusting and fucked up.
>>
>>134941705
HOW MANY MORE SPERM THREAD ARE NEEDED IN A SINGLE DAY. AWAN SLIDE THREAD.
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>>
>>134941954
I'm curious, why water filters?
>>
>>134943430
It can remove some hormone changing particles. The whole idea is to keep your boys high test growing up and keep your girls low in all hormones growing up, this makes great men and pretty girls.

Fluoride is still a real problem, actually for girls more than guys. Also, some birth control hormones (the real harm) can't be filtered.

I want women to realise they destroyed society.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.