[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else losing friends to stupid political shit? >you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

Anyone else losing friends to stupid political shit?

>you're either with me or against me

That's how most discussions go if you dont agree with a liberal's views, even if you were once their friend.
>>
I love review of the week
>>
File: alt right faggot.png (449KB, 1000x721px) Image search: [Google]
alt right faggot.png
449KB, 1000x721px
>>134939924
The trick is to actually value friendship more than winning an argument and not being a fucking autist with everyone you meet. Also, brainwashing yourself into believing edgy far right nonsense is generally frowned upon by most people in society. I don't feel bad for you losing your friends.
>>
>>134939924
>134939924
Welcome to....Foood..REVIEW!
>>
Except whats the point of valuing friendship when it's one-sided in respecting views?
>>
>>134939924
..FOOD REVIEW
>>
File: nazi subhuman.jpg (76KB, 700x558px) Image search: [Google]
nazi subhuman.jpg
76KB, 700x558px
>>134940529
Your views are shit and you losing friends is proof of that. Unfuck yourself. Seriously.
>>
File: 1496453064973.jpg (59KB, 294x371px) Image search: [Google]
1496453064973.jpg
59KB, 294x371px
>>134939924
Yep. It's absolutely worth it. Anyone who says it isn't is one of those retards that values their status and appearance over truth and justice. I've even cut my own mother out of my life for this reason. Quit dipping your fucking toes in the water and make the decision of whether or not you will take action.

>>134940380
You've allowed yourself to be brainwashed into giving up the values on which your country and entire way of life was founded so that you can "fit in" and have short term gratification. You're short sighted and foolish.
>>
Actually, my friends don't seem to really give a shit. Outside of something especially silly happening in the news (think the 2-scoops headlines) they don't even mention it. When they do, its mostly just jokes. Of course I crack stuff about their preferred politicians and regularly explain why communism doesn't work.
I actually get really good in depth discussions about the changes one of my friends wants to see the US take. Which is weird because he believes anyone over 60 shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Tensions with my family are a lot worse somehow but we still all talk. Except one of my brothers and my father, but their fight is something completely unrelated to politics.
>>
>>134940895
not losing friends. just the liberal ones
>>
File: IMG_0733.png (17KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0733.png
17KB, 480x400px
Boy oh boy
>>
File: stormcuck.png (387KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
stormcuck.png
387KB, 1000x800px
>>134940943
>I've abandoned my own mother because she's not redpilled enough
>I'm a model citizen
>>
I'm the leader of my group and friends and they just follow whatever trend I set.
>>
>134940380
This is a /leftypol/ shill, please don't feed it (You)s
>>
File: aboyandhisdog.jpg (75KB, 925x835px) Image search: [Google]
aboyandhisdog.jpg
75KB, 925x835px
>>134939924
Is he /ourbrah/?
>>
>>134941741
best reviewer of food. cant wait until he goes cross country
>>
>>134941211
I've abandoned my own mother because she's ok with "people" cutting the genitals off of children.
>>
i've lost friends i've had for 10+ years. close friends. couldn't fucking care less either. trash is trash.
>>
Is that bottom left one really him? It looks similar but the nose is a little off
>>
>>134939924
My friends arent convicted enough to be that way, they are all quintessential normies who think western civ is beyond saving and are just hedonistically riding their days out, wondering why people like me are bothering to get so worked up
>>
File: 1500053973016.webm (3MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1500053973016.webm
3MB, 360x270px
>>134942250
Yeah if your mom is cool with this, who could blame you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.