[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kek

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 46

File: Screenshot_20170725-184042.jpg (310KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170725-184042.jpg
310KB, 1080x1920px
kek
>>
that's what progressiveness gets you
>>
>>134930292
Least you've gotten a reply back.
I am getting literally nothing. Trying to break my neetness by getting a job but no one is responding to my applications.
>>
didn't have the requisite graduate degree and 10 years experience?
>>
>>134930292
STEM degree and a white male?

Should have gone down to the NEETBUX office instead.
>>
>>134930292
time to purge
>>
>>134930292
We have pedro who will do it for the same as you but will work way shittier hours, speak spanish like the rest of the crew, have a family to feed so he cant run his mouth, and unlike you pedro wont look for a better job he'll work here his whole life
>>
>>134930292
>tfw I can and do find work whenever I need to.

must be upsetting being a shitter. I am in college and have not much to do till class starts so I picked up a temp job at my apartment complex helping for turn around. 10/hr 60hrs a week guaranteed.
>>
>>134930292
If only you were a fucking nigger.
>>
>>134930689
This
Whatever spic they hired to do the job is taking then job PLUS welfare to Support his 4 kids and their households 6 shitty cars parked in front of his house taking up everyone's parking spots
>>
>>134930948
Depends on where you live.
Here in socal practically every single entry level job is filled with illegals who work for 5/hour through salaries.
>>
>>134931210
I live in the deep south. in a mid COL area. I feel bad for socal fags. I have family in Rancho Sante Fe and LA
>>
>>134930585
just post on backpages or craigslist for $20 handjobs. You'll get plenty of responses
>>
>>134930686
Kek, looks like someone's been browsing those government "Find me a job" sites that only actually exist for tax breaks.
>>
File: 1499661350482.png (270KB, 463x509px) Image search: [Google]
1499661350482.png
270KB, 463x509px
>MBA from Duke
>apply for unpaid internship
>multiple rounds of interviews
>don't get the position
>>
File: 1768768787.png (278KB, 414x398px) Image search: [Google]
1768768787.png
278KB, 414x398px
>>134930292
>you are not qualified to do a simple task that anyone can do
Fuck employers
>>
File: toppestofkeks.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
toppestofkeks.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>tfw dish washer is always used as a meme job title for the lowest of the low pleb work
>tfw op literally applied to be a DISH WASHER

>tfw NEETS are so worthless they aren't even good enough to wash dishes

When will you gas yourselves you fucking filth?
>>
>>134930948
>Every state is the same

Euroshits get a pass but Goddamn, you should realize how large your country is.
>>
>>134931574
Even better

The reason op didn't get the job, is because of all the spics in Canada now because Cuckdeau let them in after Trump

How is that liberalism working out for you?

>The absolute state of Cucknadians right now
>>
>>134931325
Rancho Santa Fe is one of the whitest areas too, I work there as a private tutor occasionally during school.
I used to work in a kitchen in north county until I noticed the korean owner was skimming my pay (couldn't do anything about it because all the workers were under the table, so he didnt have to pay taxes). businesses are scummy as fuck around here.
>>
>>134930292
How did you not get a job as a dish washer? Did you come off as an asshole? Act like you do drugs? Or otherwise dress like you're wealthy and don't need it?
>>
File: 1788768768768768.png (135KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1788768768768768.png
135KB, 300x300px
>>134931574
>let's shame people who want to work and reward dipshits who don't
t.worthlessemployer
>>
>>134931882

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUipkWVbaQw
>>
>>134932240
Imagine you need a dishwaser.

Do you hire some kid with no experience, who you need to teach not to put the plastics in the dishwasher, and how to get spots off, and other pointless shit that wastes your time, and then is going to quit in 6 months, or do you hire someone who's been doing it for 5 years?
>>
probably over qualified
>>
>>134932710
are there really people who wash dishes for 5 years and dont get the ambition to become a prep cook?
>>
>>134932710
>>134932909
which makes you think, arent they just lying about the 5 years of exp on their resume?

we reward liars and reject honest people
>>
>>134932710
CAREER DISHWAHER
I met a 35 year old white man in 2012 doing this.
>>
>>134930292
Just pick a thing you are decent at and start doing that for people. It can be cleaning windows, mowing lawns or shoveling snow. Just put out some flyers in your area and knock on some doors. You don't have to have a boss.
>>
>>134932909
Yes. Believe it or not, half of the U.S. population has an IQ below 100.
>>
>>134931144
This hits way too close to home

>tfw one has a shitty explorer with a fucked up alarm that goes off every 20 minutes
>>
>spend time getting 2 degrees, 1 STEM 1 Business
>friend in prison for violent assault for 6 years, gets BA in shitty subject through correspondence
>I graduate the same year he gets released
>I'm unemployed 6 months later
>He's employed at a law firm

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>134934626
It's your autism bro. Your felon friend probably has great social skills.
>>
>>134935063
Not autistic at all.

His rich-ish parents got him the job. That's just how life works sadly.
>>
>>134930292

Why is it so hard for people to find jobs?
I got a job at $14 an hour the same day I applied.
>>
>>134935063
Also, it was his 2nd felony.

Happy he's employed, but depressed as fuck I did the right things in life and have nothing to show for it
>>
>>134935268
Because too many apply for private sector jobs to ever get a shot at it and applying for public sector jobs expect you to just wait for months on end for an answer :)
>>
>>134933159
Do you believe that that statistic isn't outdated?
>>
>>134932909
Yes. There are people like that. When I had shitty hourly jobs in College many of my coworkers were just losers with no ambition. They were just content to do menial labor for $8/hr for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>134935268
If you're too smart, people won't hire you for entry level jobs because they know you won't stay, you'll leave as soon as someone offers you better because you have experience, and then they need to train someone else.

But if you don't have any experience, then no one wants to hire you.

Catch 22 until you get lucky.
>>
>>134930292
How much you want to bet the "interviewer" was a woman?
>>
>>134935719
It's not possible for that statistic to be outdated.
>>
>>134930292
Hi ANON,

Thank you for your interest in our Lead Software AI Architect role at KIKEBOOK. While many exceptional engineers apply for this role, we are faced with the difficult predicament of turning away great talent. Unfortunately, after our hiring board gathered your interview feedback, we have decided not to continue further with the hiring process.

Due to the nature of our hiring, we are not allowed to disclose any direct feedback or suggestions based on your interview performance. With that said, we invite you to reach out to us again in the next 12 months to revisit any future openings. We appreciate your time and wish you the best on your future endeavors.

Thank you,
KIKE
>>
>>134936094
Yes it is. The test isn't constantly adjusted to fit the population.
>>
>>134936398
It literally is.
>>
>>134936094
So one's IQ is defined relative to the average IQ?

Either A, this means that your IQ is continually in flux, because the average IQ is always in flux, and that you'd have to test everyone constantly for accurate results, or
B, IQ itself is undergoing inflation, and what was once considered normal IQ(ie. 100) is now less.

Either way, that's bullshit.
>>
Just become a criminal OP. Buy credit card data online and use those to buy items that you resell. Or start a webshop with Stripe intergration and use stolen credit cards to "buy" your own items. You will need a solid bank 'drop' to move funds into, but that's easy enough to get
>>
>>134936071
I know some smart women, but I know way more dumb women.

My last manager was the latter, like literally had no business in her position. It was a highly technical area at a non-inconsequential place. She was in charge of people with HIGH levels of education.

She had no degree.

She was 24.

Literally everyone she was in charge of was older and more educated.

It was infuriating. She couldn't even use Word, and needed help when writing e-mails to have her spelling checked/corrected.

Why she never figured out how to spell check herself, I will never know.
>>
>>134930292
Got sick of responses like this, started writing a novel so that at least I can be productive.
>>
>>134936771
Both are true. Your letter B even has a name, it's called the Flynn Effect.

I'm sorry IQ tests aren't the magic objective perfect infallible intelligence detectors you thought they were.
>>
>>134935184

Yep worthless incompetent slacker rich kids get set up with easy no-work overpaid status jobs through their family's network of friends at the country club, see it happen over and over.
>>
I didn't get a job for 6 months now I am an actuary. Keep trying.
>>
File: youngandbeautiful.jpg (16KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
youngandbeautiful.jpg
16KB, 280x280px
>graduated
>did 4 years in office job while at uni
>did 2 years in internship in related field
>literally 2 years of unemployment
>constant carousel of interviews, follow ups, etc
>recently been working at the mall
>mfw

its not always sunshine and rainbows.
>>
>>134937140
Lol, no he's my buddy. He fucked up, but we grew up together. Not mad at him, just employment in general.
>>
>>134931210

Fucking kek you're lucky to at least be able to say "muh illegals." Here in Aus shitskins aren't taking many jobs, yet everyone is miraculously unemployed

>tfw STEMfag got rejected from shelf stacking and servo jobs 10 times in a row, no interview, only automated rejection emails a week after applying

Maybe I should just go live innawoods with a pagan waifu and have 25 kids on welfare just to stick it to the boomers, fucked if I'm paying for those pensions all my life.
>>
>>134934528
oh believe me I know.
my parents moved into an old white lower class neighborhood 30 years ago and one by one as the old whites die off new mexican families moved in. the lady across the street died last year and the family that moved in is cancer. They have like 10 cars that I know of an the guy drives a hauling truck for work which is long like 2+ cars. i have to park blocks away from my house!
>>
>>134937836
Same, worked through college, did internships, clubs, leadership positions, the works.

I'm hoping if I just start aiming lower/outside of my desired areas I'll get some traction.
>>
>>134937901
I wouldn't feel too bad about the online rejections. There is a high probability that
A)Your resume/application wasn't even looked at
B)They already knew exactly who they were going to hire, tailored the ad specifically for them, and posted it just for the legal requirements

Seen it happen many times.

>No anon, don't bring your resume directly to us in person, use our online system
Get fucked
>>
>>134930585
Claim former work experience of similar skill at businesses that are no longer extent. If you want to cook at Ruby Tuesdays or Beef O'brady's, claim you used to work at Bennigan's. If you want to be a clerk at fucking...Ross, claim you had the same position at Bebe's. Want to be a clerk at a Pharmacy? You totally did that before at any chain that wasn't CVS, Walgreens, or Rite-Aid...because apparently Rite-Aid is still a thing. Who fucking knew? They could actually call and check.

Anyway, your goal is, "What're you gonna do, call and check?" You want to make it so they can't. At all, because it's now impossible. It sounds stupid and blatant as fuck, but God help us all, it fucking works. I never suspected it would back when we were brainstorming the concept on /r9k/, but I got so many retail offers based on my 'past experience' manning the register at Movie Gallery and Hollywood Video that I'm a believer now.
>>
>>134930292
Create your own job instead of applicating for slavery
>>
>>134930292
Fuck you.

Jamal who arrived from Somalia yesterday needs this job more than you to support his 7 children.
>>
>>134938965
I've had this idea, but that's reallllly hard to do without capital. Hard to get a business loan with a fuck ton of student loan debt and no equity.
>>
>>134936464
It's not and nor is it US specific, you fucking nigger-tiered ape.
>>
File: 1498676737300.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498676737300.png
19KB, 300x250px
>>134930585
Lie about job history.

If you need references give friend phone numbers.

Unemployment on your resume is worse than being prison for raping an infant.

Literally NOBODY actually looks up and calls your work history unless they have a reason to(i.e gossip got around that you lied about it).

t. lied about degree and got a career and have had it for 8 years now
>>
File: where's my oscar.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
where's my oscar.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>134938931
>I got so many retail offers based on my 'past experience' manning the register at Movie Gallery and Hollywood Video that I'm a believer now.

this. is. brilliant.
I'm gonna try this.
>>
I have two bachelor's degrees and can't find a job.
>>
>>134938931
>.because apparently Rite-Aid is still a thing. Who fucking knew?

rite-aid is the largest pharmacy chain
>>
never had a gf. lives with dad. like 40 years old. tries to start e-drama all day out of frustration. not even qualified to wash dishes !

lmao
>>
>>134939671

no you don't.

go take a picture of them with a /pol/ sign or gtfo loser.
>>
>>134939835
CVS is actually the biggest right now. Walgreens might merge with rite aid.
>>
>>134930686
>he still doesn't understand those are internal hires

A business under massive amounts of unneeded Federal regulations can't simply fill a position with one of their own employees. They have to be posted publicly for a time. Except you don't want them to be filled. So, you post impossibly high standards for pay no one with those qualifications would actually accept.

If someone from outside the company with 10 years of database management experience is willing to work for $12/hr then you say "fuck it..." and hire the desperate Paki and bleed him for all he's worth. What usually happens is the position sits unfilled for 30 days due to no applicants, then you can legally just give the job to an internal hire who already knows what he's doing and has probably been temping for that job since the last guy quit anyway.
>>
Trying to get a security guard job soon. Does anyone have any experiences being one?
I currently work at a grocery store as cashier
>>
File: 1456101423694.jpg (360KB, 710x508px) Image search: [Google]
1456101423694.jpg
360KB, 710x508px
>>134940168
>Walgreens might merge with rite aid
Can confirm this is happening.
Wife has worked for them for 5yrs and merger happening around the holidays.
Don't know if she'll still have a job around Christmas.

>mfw currently warehouse worker going back to school to be biomedical equipment technician
>>
Graduted 2 months ago with a degree in economics. Thinking of just training hard and taking the test next summer to become a firefighter in a shitty nig-infested city near me
>>
>>134930585
Go work at a supermarket you cunt
>>
File: 1490499219083.png (403KB, 415x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490499219083.png
403KB, 415x450px
>>134932240
The McDonalds down the street gets on average 400 applications every time a position opens. Walmart gets over a thousand because unlike liberal fairy-tale land deep inside their own assholes Walmart pays better and gives far better benefits than every "mom & pop" store that Plebbit masturbates over. So every retail employee in the city applies whenever a Walmart position opens up.

Now lets say you're a hiring manager. You've got 1200 resumes on your desk for an overnight shelf-stocking position. After you round-file all the Laquishas and Tyrones, you're left with a few hundred applicants fresh out of high school who've never even worked a day in their life at a summer job... or a few hundred people who already have retail experience. Fifty of those have both experience as stockers and are already on night shift. Now it's your job to pick one. Just one.

1,199 people are going to be rejected for one hire, and every one thinks it's something person. Or they come here and blame it on the Jews.
>>
>>134931356
>offer sloppy blowjobs for $30
>$60-180 easily
>love sucking dick anyway
>most days are impotent middle aged men who suck me off and I still get paid

Get on my level of fagtasticness you peasants
>>
File: A Fruitless Life Wasted.jpg (2MB, 4048x2968px) Image search: [Google]
A Fruitless Life Wasted.jpg
2MB, 4048x2968px
>>134940049
Here you go.
>>
>>134941452

i stand corrected.
>>
>>134941533
No worries friend.

Checked your digits too.

Probably just going to kill myself if I can't find something soon. I don't have any form of fulfillment any more. I fell for the college meme and can't find work anywhere. I've applied at grocery stores, walmart, lowes, anything just for some form of income. You'll also notice I graduated magna cum laude as well. None of it matters.
>>
>>134933145
t someone who fell on his feet and thinks everything is hunky dory
>>
>>134941060
Where the fuck do you live? Holy shit
>>
>>134941702
Hello fellow unemployed econfag
>>
>>134941702
Start a business doing the goyim's tax returns. You can do it out of your house. There is some old retired accountant that does tax prep in our town. Lazy motherfuckers (probably libs...) will pay $40 just to have someone else fill out their a 1040EZ.

Don't settle for becoming a slave when you can own your own plantation.
>>
>>134941881
Hello fellow mistake maker.
>>
>>134941913
I'll look into it. The area I live in is fairly saturated with accountants though, so i'm not sure it would leave anywhere.
>>
>>134941533
.. said the man in the orthopaedic shoes
>>
If you are in the USA. They are hiring tard wranglers. Caregiver exemption was repealed last year and most providers are still short handed trying to keep workers under overtime.
>>
>>134938931
So on my first day when they figure out I'm full of shit because it's painfully obvious that I'm clueless and need to be trained, what then?
>>
>>134935883

Wow. I got the first happened to me. I left $14 to make $50.

>>134935632

Public sector like government work? People should just go to staffing agencies. Its not career but it experience.
>>
>>134941762
A small rural town full of conservatives, with a poz'd liberal fuckhole of a college right in the center. Population roughly 30k.
We're also the county seat, so all the surrounding villages which are lucky to even have more than one chain fast food restaurant are also searching our city for jobs.
>>
>>134941702

Killing yourself is not the answer. At the very least, just rack up more debt and go back to school. Do something you're really passionate about this time like art or computers. Just stay in school forever until you find a job, and then you don't have to make payments.

That's a much better idea than killing yourself.
>>
>>134942065
>fairly saturated with accountants
Do it slightly cheaper say about 5 bucks cheaper
>>
>>134932710
I cooked in a kitchen where the dishwasher had been there for something like 24 years. He had some clown tattoos, not icp, just scary looking clowns
>>
>>134941702
I refuse to believe you didn't get at least an interview with walmart after college
>>
File: REEEEE.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEE.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>134930292
>Entry level
>Bachelors in Scrubbing is required
Just fuck my employment history up senpai
>>
>>134942394
Haven't gotten literally anything. Whether you choose to believe or not is up to you, and frankly I could care less at this point.

>>134942333
I refuse to be a leach on the system. I'll make this work one way or i'll take my exit. That simple.
>>
>>134942704
*one way or another.
>>
>Tfw got a database management job I fucking despise right out of college
>It says DB Management as my job title but its literally high school shit, but they wanted a degree
>Fucking miserable, literally the most underhanded company I have ever worked for.

Just passed the 3 year mark. Starting to sort out my resume and decide how I can twist the truth based on what job I apply for next.

Spent all my savings helping my brother after his house got robbed in broad daylight and he got shot. He needed help with some stuff, and a bunch of unforseen expenses came up for me and I bled out my megar savings. So I am dead broke and have some debt (Hurr retarded family convinced me a car payment/student loan payment is the norm and I was too fucking retarded to think for myself)

Im only 27 its not too late to fix it RIGHT?!
>>
I posted my resume on Monster and got contacted by some recruiter for the Mutual of Omaha wanting me to be a fiancial advisor. This shit sounds too good to be true, I dont really have a background in finance. Am I getting played here?
>>
>>134935883
>If you're too smart, people won't hire you for entry level jobs because they know you won't stay,

Yep. Once you figure that out your job search becomes a tiny bit easier. I had two resumes when I was looking for work. One for my professional IT applications and one for my blue-collar "fuck I still need to pay the rent guize..." labor positions. Just because you have experience doesn't mean you need to tell the chimp working HR about all of it.

A friend and I applied to a Goodwill position as an assembler. My friend made it to the interview process. He's basically a creepy retard that got fired from his prior job for sexual harassment. I was told immediately I was "overqualified." This was before I understood how it worked. They quite literally will only hire ex-cons, sex offenders, and high-school dropouts because they want "lifers" working for them.
>>
>20 years old
>about to finish second year in engineering degree
>literally never had a job before
Got any tips for me guys? I wanted to apply for internships next summer. The last noteworthy thing I did was volunteer back in high school
>>
>>134942874
>Im only 27 its not too late to fix it RIGHT?!
My dad was in his mid-thirties, raising three kids, working as a cop and went to school for a bachelors degree.

you tell me
>>
>>134942916
Possibly, I have seen both types of emails (Fraud and a legit recruiter) and they are scary similar.

Your best bet is to just ask him for some kind of legitimate verification. If he is unwilling/gets offended fuck him.
>>
>>134942221
Learn it before you fucking start you worthless neet.
>>
>>134931882
AMERICANS MAKING FUN OF ANY OTHER COUNTRY FOR TAKING IN SPICS AHHHHHHHHSHAHAHISSISUSDIF
>>
>>134930292
I have gotten this exact email before
>>
>>134942221
You fake it. "What system are you using? Ours was different..."

They have to give you some training for their POS, their backend, their inventory system, etc anyway.

Anything you don't know the answer to bumble your way through then Jewtube that shit that evening. Learn as you go. Generally you should have the slightest idea what you're doing before applying. If you've never even cooked an egg you're going to die as a line chef at Applebees and be fired the same day. Working a register can be done by a chimpanzee.
>>
>>134931522

Did you offer to pay them? I mean what the fuck else can you do if you are agreeing to work for free?
>>
>>134942916
Yes, they just want you to get your family to buy their products
>>
>>134942998
Go to industry related networking events and Dale Carnegie the shit out of them. It's genuinely all about who you know.
>>
>>134942998

Internships are your number one priority. More important than your GPA. Go all in on that shit. Do whatever it takes to get one this summer. Whatever it takes anon.
>>
>>134942916
Probably want you to be one of their shitty cold-calling insurance salesman trying to sell "supplemental insurance" policies to old people. No pay, commision only. Also someone else has already been working your state for decades.
>>
>>134930292
Someone better than you at washing dishes got the job, sounds good to me
>>
File: Dick washers.jpg (237KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Dick washers.jpg
237KB, 1000x667px
>>134930292
Still not the worst thing that could have happened to you
>>
>>134943703

Yeah now it makes sense.
>>
>>134941702
Aggies suck, douchebutt.
>>
>>134943086
Yeah my pops didn't go back for his accounting degree until he was in his early 30s and now he's a middle class millionaire in his 60s so fuckin eh, you can turn it around later than you think
>>
>>134942916
Those life insurance companies are a pyramid scam where you pay for your own license ($500) and give what little commission selling shit insurance (to the elderly) you earn to the higher ups. It's the same as primerica, ect. I wonder if any of their shills will reply.
>>
File: 9KYFIWC[1].png (83KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
9KYFIWC[1].png
83KB, 342x245px
>>134942704
same buddy.
>master's
>mechanical engineering
>high GPA
>apply for entry level bullshit
>"we appreciate your blah blah but we've decided to pursue more qualified candidates with more experience"
>mfw
>>
>>134943872
Yeah we do.
>>
>>134931522
Why hire an autist when they can hire a chad
>>
>>134930585
apply in person. I sent out 20 online applications and didnt get shit, not even a "no" reply. So i printed out resumes and after handing them out all day i got a job at a lumber yard
>>
File: 234236234623.jpg (97KB, 1038x1000px) Image search: [Google]
234236234623.jpg
97KB, 1038x1000px
>>134943811

This is depicting circumcision.

Why on earth would they restrain a man who they're washing?

Why would a man being washed push away on someone washing them?

Who the fuck uses a strip of cloth (bandage) to wash a penis?
>>
>>134937989
This is how your dream dies and our dreams begin, gringo. Enjoy
>>
My first job was at as a dishwasher.
Started at 5.75 an hour.
A year later I was making 11 an hour as an in store trainer for all the back of the house positions, only reason I wasn't an assistant manager was because I was too young.

I quit that job because I was working over 40 hours a week on top of school and I wanted to enjoy my senior year of highschool, got a 20 hour a week job at a pizza place making 6 an hour and all the pizza stonner me could eat.
>>
File: 1493741223102.jpg (65KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493741223102.jpg
65KB, 850x400px
>>134938931

I did this 16-21 and the experience I got from it got me into my now great 9-5 at 23

Say "I worked there under former ownership, management, etc." or get a reliable friend to act it out.

> you really didnt figure out shit-tier entry jobs are a mini-bureaucracy test in high school

sorry anon
>>
>>134939520

Can you really lie about your degree? Can't they verify that?
>>
>>134943915

Im with you bro. I feel like HR is making a big mistake too. An engineer with decent social skills can do almost anything well. Youre degree goes a lot farther in proving you arent an idiot than most.
>>
The only thing left to do is move to china, and look for those positions where they actually want a white male.

Speaking Chinese is a plus, but all you'll be doing is pretending to work there, so the company can show they have diversity.

You will be paid to do this basically...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0_i5DbcpPA
>>
>>134941452
fuck man I'm doing accounting/econ (1 year away from graduating) and still can't get a job or a call back from even the most bullshit jobs available. Fucking McDonald's didn't call me back but I keep telling myself it's because I'm honest about the fact that I'll be gone in the Fall to go back to college.... how the hell am I supposed to snag a long term career with 0 job history?????? Fuck this shit I'm going to make music and be poor for the rest of my life
>>
File: 1498741539505.jpg (2KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1498741539505.jpg
2KB, 256x256px
i work at home as a web developer

im so alone
>>
>>134939520

Not true my boss does a lot of hiring and Ive heard him calling previous employers before.

Caveat is that previous employers will almost always give positive feedback even if the guy is a dipshit. People generally just want to be nice and pleasant I think.
>>
>>134940881
You'll fail the psych test.
>>
>>134941702
Enlist
>>
>>134943439
Would it work for a server job? I know you're probably about to say that any retard can bring food to a table but I'm sure it's very fast paced with a lot of dos and don'ts. If I'm going to work for shitty wages to progress out of neetdom I might as well be getting tips as opposed to working in the back of a kitchen with nothing but hoodrats for 7 or 8 dollars an hour. I've done that a few times and it never works out. Nobody will train me to serve so I'd have to lie.
>>
>>134944080
This, its a lot easier to get a job as a walk in than hoping your app stands out against hundreds of others to the bored person who is very likely to just send a bunch to the trashcan so they can spend time checking facebook
>>
>>134941702
>none of it matters

THAT FEEL

All that fucking hard work, sleepless nights, sacrificing experience/money to spend years, go into debt, acquire credentials and knowledge.

IT MEANT NOTHING
>>
Keep your head up anon. Don't forget to wear a tie to your interview at CVS.
>>
>>134941452
what's the purpose of removing the name if you keep your class rank and year of graduation
>>
>>134941236
Whore.
>>
File: _Crazy_Animal_Moments__20.jpg (57KB, 440x512px) Image search: [Google]
_Crazy_Animal_Moments__20.jpg
57KB, 440x512px
>>134930292
What really makes me rage is the fact that people are more willing to hire ex heroine addicts for solid work than someone who has been a NEET for a couple of years.

It really makes me fucking rage.

>Lets give the heroine addict who stole routinely from his friends and family a second chance.
>>
>>134944190
Yes. I know of an older dude that did this when he landed a job at a medium sized tech company in the 90s. He claimed he had a master's from a college he never attended, but they never checked so they hired him. He was very good at his job and got a few promotions and was on his way to senior management when they were bought out by another company. The new company did background checks on all employees, found the discrepancy, fired him, and forfeited his pension a few years before retirement.
>>
you guys ever heard of temp agencys?

just say you have warehouse experience

just become a truck driver or some shit

or
>>
>>134930689
>>134931144
Redpill me on NEETbux. How much and what all can you get?
>>
>>134944741
That's why if it works, you take the experience and hop somewhere else before this happens and don't put the degree on your resume
>>
>>134944533
Pick a small business that closed near you. Don't say you were a bartender. Pretend they still used written tickets and not a POS system. If they don't offer a server position, be a host. Most chain restaurants like Applebees and Fridays move good hosts to servers within a matter of months.

This explains your lack of knowledge with the system, gives you reasonable experience and makes it impossible for them to check it.
>>
File: herp.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
herp.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
>>134930292
>Capitalism is the most efficient system you guys xD

Don't worry OP you just need 2 years dishwashing experience and maybe Mr. Shekelberg will look at your application instead of Jamal.
>>
>>134944247
HR is the worst mistake the corporate world has made in decades, after being forced to hire women in the first place. They all got HR jobs because they figured that'd be the least-damaging place you could stick a pair of tits that wasn't answering a phone. We were wrong.

Our last HR woman lied about her degree. She was also useless. She finally got fired. The HR before that was in class for her degree but then failed out and lied about it. She was also useless. She was fired. HR before that was some social justice libtard that got caught throwing out applications for qualified candidates because she felt she needed to personally work on "diversifying" the company. She'd throw out perfect candidates just because their names "sounded white" and kept handing department managers shitstacks of applications for Tyrones and Ly'quanishas whose only qualifications WUZ kangs. The janitor brought it to our attention because he kept finding applications in her trash that were supposed to be shredded. Bitch wasn't even doing her job right to dispose of the applications properly. She got fired.
>>
File: 1501012587948.png (414KB, 800x871px) Image search: [Google]
1501012587948.png
414KB, 800x871px
>>134944922
better than nothing
>>
>>134942065
Go somewhere else then
>>
Anybody else pissed by the insidious nature of 401ks and vesting?

>Anon put money into your 401k and we will match you 100% up to 10% of your salary
>oh btw if you quit your job or get fired before 10 years you will be losing over a hundred thousand dollars. Now come in on Saturday slave.
>>
File: sweating towel guy.png (298KB, 2271x2380px) Image search: [Google]
sweating towel guy.png
298KB, 2271x2380px
>>134930292

I applied to ten different places over the past year all in person and didn't even get a call.

A friend of mine is telling me to apply to 60 places. Is the job market really that bad?

I'm kinda want to stop being a NEET, but i've never held a job before.
>>
>>134944460
Legally previous employers can only confirm if you've worked for them or not. Anything negative and they can be sued.
>>
>>134944533

Ex-Server fag here. Each restaurant kinda has their own system for bussing/backwaiting/waiting so as long as you can handle talking to people and general waiting, you should be okay. At least to the point you could ask them "I did X this way at my past place, how do you guys do it here?" and slide by.
>>
>>134944120
fuck off spic
>>
>>134945105
how old are you boyo? By your last sentence, I take it you've never worked before, not even volunteering or internships, correct?
>>
File: capitalism.jpg (368KB, 1400x786px) Image search: [Google]
capitalism.jpg
368KB, 1400x786px
>>134945050
>Getting cucked into unemployment is better than 0% unemployment rate

Stop defending this shit
>>
File: simple explanation.png (603KB, 740x295px) Image search: [Google]
simple explanation.png
603KB, 740x295px
>>134944089
>Why on earth would they restrain a man who they're washing?
'I request a wrist massage, negro.'
>Why would a man being washed push away on someone washing them?
*puts hand on slave's head*
'Stop. Now, I want you to use your mouth.'
>>
>>134945105
>10 places in a year
Holy fuck you are lazy
>>
>>134944533
Even plate-carriers get training. You have to know their system, how to put orders in. Yeah, any retard can learn how so no worries there unless you're totally a mong. You'll be on the slow garbage after-lunch-before-dinner shifts with two tables an hour as a new hire anyway so I'd not worry too much about getting slammed right away.

The worst that can happen is you get fired. You'll get a small paycheck and a bit of experience out of it one way or another.
>>
>>134944921
>>134945138
Thanks anons
>>
Work in security you dumb shits. I've literally never NOT gotten a security job I applied for and constantly get calls for offers from older places I applied to in the past. Also, take a night shift and literally post on /pol/ all night.
>>
>>134945264

18. A year out of high school.

>>134945285

I won't lie, I really am. Been trying to change that, but little motivation.
>>
>>134941702
>>134941702
>>134941702
just join the military dude
>>
>>134945105
i have a job and i applied to more places than you just to keep my options open

you need to step it up
>>
>>134941452
Utah is gay. I'm moving to Lehi though
>>
>>134945277
>'I request a wrist massage, negro.'

Audibly laughed
>>
File: whatchadoingporky.jpg (150KB, 1596x1013px) Image search: [Google]
whatchadoingporky.jpg
150KB, 1596x1013px
>>134945105
>Is the job market really that bad?
Yes everyone has been talking about this. Unless you're lucky enough to have connections you are shit out of luck. You might get a shitty McWage slave job once every 100 applications. Better get to submitting all those applications then goy
>>
File: kkjhate1.jpg (129KB, 390x500px) Image search: [Google]
kkjhate1.jpg
129KB, 390x500px
>>134945431
what a good idea goy
>>
>>134945105
>applied to 10 places in a year
Fuck no wonder you cucks never get a job. I graduated college in december, and applied to well over 200 positions. I applied for absolutely anything related to my degree, even if I wasn't qualified. Of those, 20 contacted me for phone interviews, 5 ended up leading to in person or video interviews, and 3 of those offered a job.

It's a game of numbers, and you must be willing to move for work.
>>
>>134945105
Same. 23 and never had a job.

I apply to 10+ every week and get 0 response. The only people who have contacted me are scammers trying to get me to pay for some useless training programs.
>>
>>134938931
To sum it up, fake it till you make it.
I bullshitted my way into a 7k a month sales job when my only sales experience was selling cell phone at a kiosk. I don't do sales anymore but this shit works.
>>
>>134943876
Lol Primerica. Ever have a 'friend' take you to an "important business meeting" where all these zombies driven by the prospect of making it big jeer in excitement over some clearly scam shit? For fuck sakes, if u have a slide in your presentation that addresses that it's not a scam, what the fuck.
>>
>>134945075

Its definitely pernicious. Youll see a massive number in your 401k and only own 20% of it after vesting and taxes and everything.
>>
>>134945610
>develop connections for life
>learn to be a hard worker
>serve your home country
>I-It's the jooz!
Stop being lazy. Sort yourself out.
>>
File: 1499605683269.gif (2MB, 360x264px) Image search: [Google]
1499605683269.gif
2MB, 360x264px
>mfw mentally retarded so i can live off of gibs for the rest of my life and not work ever
>>
>>134943915
after i got my ME bachelors (3.9 GPA) i couldn't even get a call back from anyone but third party recruiting companies looking to fill 40k/year jobs with no benefits. i could have gone into trucking, made more in my first year, and wouldn't have wasted 4 years on a degree that got me jack shit.

ended up going into a phd program that i hated since day one. two years in got called in for a field engineer position interview. i applied for the full time position but they offered me an internship that only paid 19/hour and the dickhead manager claimed that i could get the full time position "in as little as six months if everything goes well." i'm now in my fifth year of the phd. if i finish i doubt i'll be able to find shit either, but at this point i'll rather be unemployed then go into a post doc. fuck academia.
>>
>>134939671
Then you are a lazy pos. I have a GED and make 100k a year. Dumbass.
>>
>>134945771

>10 places a week

Bro that is still some weak shit. You have to treat getting a job like a job. If you diligently work on getting a job 9 to 5 every single day I promise you will have one pretty quickly.
>>
>>134945562
This is what flooding the country with unskilled labor has done. More demand for the limited number of jobs available means wages drop, there is no competition. Anyone can be replaced quickly because there are dozens of others desperate for your position. (And they'll accept less money.)

They wrote a book about this once. It was called "The Grapes of Wrath."

>Reaching California, they find the state oversupplied with labor, so wages are low and workers are taken advantage of.
>>
>>134945936
how'd it work out for you leather-neck?
>>
>>134937901
/pol/ believes in Schrodinger's immigrant

An immigrant that doesn't work, but still manages to steal all yer jerbs
>>
>>134945423
You're in the exact same predicament I was in when I graduated high school some 8 years ago. What I did was say fuck it, and started lying about work history. Within one week of changing my resume, I had job offers. Make anything up, preferably that pertains to the job you are applying for. But don't go over your head; make sure it's within limitations. For example, how difficult do you think it is to be an office clerk and doing data entry, and the like? Also, keep track of your lies. Create fake emails that you have control over, and tell friends and family to cover for you. I got a job at a popular hospital here in socal by telling my brother to lie for me when they would call. Make fake job titles, wages, whatever. Employers lie all the time, they can go fuck themselves. Being good at fibbing is more about detail then the amount of lies you're trying to sell.
>>
File: tumblr_mc54rgqrIT1rwczz9.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mc54rgqrIT1rwczz9.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
Similar experience.

>have MBA from top school
>worked in retail most of life
>have degree in Supply Chain Management
>largest growing field
>start own online business selling auto parts
>turned over 120k in annual revenue
>profit margins absolutely shit because competition and industry consolidation
>apply for job putting away boxes at local Microsoft Store for extra cash
>leave all options open, ie. part-time, full-time
>WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU

Thanks, Obama.
>>
>>134946051
I live in a medium sized town. There aren't that many places to apply.
>>
>>134946165
Can't join because of health reasons. What about you, neetie?
>>
>>134940795
Get your licenses to do armed security work. It is the only thing that pays well enough to raise a family on. Plus you get to carry at work which is cool.
>>
>>134941452
The problem is you'll never get employed in finance in Utah unless you're Mormon or Jewish.
>>
>>134936771
>>134939247
>>134936398
you guys need to read up on IQ lmao, the dude is right
>>
>>134946077
>there is no competition

There is competition, but it's in the wrong direction.

People [the shitskins that came in droves] are competing in a race to the bottom and it's all the worse for everyone else.
>>
>>134930822
yeah man
>>
Bros what are the best part time positions? My goal is to make 1000 dollars a month working as little as possible.
>>
>>134946390
>IQ
fucking retard
>>
>>134941452
coach red pill?
>>
>>134946378
Why are Zionist religions so money obsessed?
>>
>>134946485
Merchandiser or something
>>
>>134932710
Since dishwashers generally don't last long, no matter what their experience level is, I hire multiple people with no experience so I can pay them less. When one quits, I give the others raises until one becomes my full time dish slave.
>>
File: 2016-11-05-american-loli.png (748KB, 767x1345px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-05-american-loli.png
748KB, 767x1345px
Yeah man
>>
>>134946485
4chan janny
>>
File: dar hab da hurrr durrr.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dar hab da hurrr durrr.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>134944922
>>134945562
>>134945266
>hurr durr huuuurrrrr corporatism and cronyism defines all capitalism guys hurrrrrrrrr durfffffffhurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

this is you dude this is what you look like and what you sound like haha this is you hahaha
>>
>>134941452
My first response was kind of rude. I though you were full of shit desu. My bad dude. If you want my honest advice, since you live in Utah, talk to the Mormon's. I know it sounds retarded but hear me out. I grew up with Mormon neighbors. They moved from Utah. The one thing they always said they missed was the support system. They will feed you home you find you work whatever just to help one of their own. Go in there and ask for help. Their religion is obvious bullshit but if you are really that desperate try it. Lots of those people higher in the church are well off and could probably think of someone they know that needs a good accountant or something. I hope you do well for yourself anon.
>>
>>134946343
>health reasons
sure, can't lose the extra 200lbs?

>neetie
Implying, I've had a stable work history for over 10 yrs.

I didn't join cause i didn't feel like dying in some god-forsaken sand trap so bush jr. could avenge daddy's embarrassment in the gulf war.

When there's an honest to God threat to my country I'll be the first in line to join.
Until then I have no intention of being killed in some political pissing competition.
>>
>>134945792
>Be me at 19 years
>Get called by some indian lady who speaks barley intelligible engrish about a "serious job opportunity"
>Walk into tiny office after a confusing walk through a giant building
>Be surrounded by pajeets yelling into phones and encouraging each other
>Get "interviewed" where they asked questions like "What is your favorite food? What are your hobbies?" Are you a friendly person?"
>Told I'm perfect for the job
>>
>>134930292
Just lie through your teeth. My resume is almost completely made up bull shit. I just tailor make it to the job I apply for and then lie my ass off to the interviewer. But even then its up to luck.
I was lucky enough to get an interview with a family owned masonry business. I went in and implied that I was an all American joe just looking for my foot in the door. The owner was red pilled as hell (this is in Cali where legitimate business owners are threatened by illegals)
They did installations of stone so I wrote on my resume that I ASSISTED in contracted installations. This implied that I was competent to install, while also excuses my actual ignorance.
You need to really brainstorm what you can say about the job.
You are wasting your time applying to shit jobs like retail or cooking. Blue collar companies are starving for new, young employees
>>
>>134933145
That only works when you are 12.
>>
>>134935719
It's going down as we speak
>>
File: STEM.jpg (10KB, 221x195px) Image search: [Google]
STEM.jpg
10KB, 221x195px
>>134945681
My story is exactly the same. There seems to be this belief on /pol/ that if you get a STEM degree and are a white male, nobody will hire you. I can assure you, the opposite is true. Having said that, minorities are more desired in this field due to their scarcity, but it shouldn't be too difficult to get hired in this economy. It is a hiring bonanza right now. Unemployment numbers are lower than they've been in a very long time. I graduated with a STEM degree in December of 2015. I probably applied to 80-90 jobs, 60-70 were online, the other 20 or so were from a career fair at my University that I went to in early October, a couple months before graduating. From those I got about 2 dozen phone interviews, most of which were from the companies that I met at the career fair. I did probably 5 or 6 in-person interviews, getting better and better each time. The last 2 I did, I got both the jobs. Both were excellent opportunities. I picked the one that moved me to North Carolina (from midwest) to work for a reputable software company with great perks.
>>
Apply at class 1 railroads
Become a Conductor and make bank
>>
>>134941452
That's fake as fuck. Take a picture of them without the fucking black background. Literally anyone can create that.
>>
>>134946378
Am mormon.
>>
>>134933159
>Believe it or not, half of the U.S. population has >an IQ below 100.
That's a blatant lie.
>>
>>134944267
This is basically me after a release cycle waiting for requirements
>>
>>134947103
I'm sorry
>>
>>134930585
copy exactly what the job application wants on to your resume.
larger places and recruitment agencies use software to scan resumes to meet the criteria.
just try it see if you get more responses.
>>
>>134947065
That's a dark table my dude.
>>
>>134944190
i have a phd in mechanical engineering apparently
>>
>>134947211
That reminds me of someone hiding text in their resume with "Harvard" and other words that hit on such software.

There were threads about it long ago.
>>
If you're applying for a job online, take as many words from the posting as you can and put them in your resume. HR has automatic screeners to look for key words to determine your fate
>>
>>134930292
Did you make sure you put Mexican Transnigger Genderfluid Lubberkin who answers to Bim and Bam on your application? If not you've got no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>134941452
gee bill, TWO bachelors?
>>
>>134947409
When I applied for my first job, I took a bunch of those words and put them in white text so they'd be detected but not seen
>>
>>134930292

If I were you I would print and frame this. It will probably be worth a good number of lel and keks and so foarth at a later date.
>>
>at least 10 temp agencies that hire you on the spot in my city
>at least 5 friends that consistently need workers for their construction companies
>every single union hall in the entire country is willing to pay people to learn blue collar jobs
>tfw im a highschool dropout making 75k at the fire department
>tfw wife makes 60k
>tfw im 22 years old

I am truly astonished at how people fail so much at life. I could work jobs and quit them a month later for the rest of my life and never be out of work for more than 3 days.
>>
>>134930292
b.. b.. but I have a degree in womyn's studies.
>>
>>134947018
Is this real? Do they hire many people? How much money are we talking here? Also does anyone have the screencaps of that one anon who was a conductor and would purposely wait to hit the brakes so as to kill people who were trying to commit suicide on the tracks? Funny stuff.
>>
>>134947297
Utah Law enforcement is dying for recruits right now, also look into the VA across the street bro. Hill AFB has some decent program manager and contract manager jobs on USAJOBS. T.Laytonfag
>>
>>134947014
I have a computer science degree as well man. The company I accepted the offer from offered relocation funds, and 5 weeks of training with a 6 month grace period before I go up for review. After 90 days I had full benefits The other two were comparable in salary, but didn't offer quite as much training.The training they gave covered everything I needed to know for the position, and my manager is going to put me in for a promotion for a pay grade raise on my review.

Anytime I read or hear someone complaining about finding work, I know it's mostly because they aren't putting the work in to get a position. Every failed interview is just practice for the next one, and if you aren't getting interviews you aren't applying to enough places.
>>
>>134930292
I've had employers tell me to my face "Nothing personal, we are going to hire some illigal mexicans who will work twice as hard for less"
>>
File: braindead.gif (478KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
braindead.gif
478KB, 500x348px
>>134946813
>Not real capitalism durr, my specific, perfect, entirely infallible version of capitalism has never been tried

This is you lol. Having trouble over there?
>>
>>134947667
Which va?
>>
>>134945075
Unvested assets are assets that you don't have. It's more like giving your employer a loan on which they don't have to pay interest. It's a scam to make you want to stay with the company past the time when it isn't helping your career anymore.
>>
>>134947771
George e whalen across from the U
>>
>>134947297
I've been thinking about being a good little goy and going to officer training school once I'm done with my PhD if the job situation in my field is still shit in a few years when I'm done. The post docs I work with are amazingly social and absolute geniuses and they're having trouble finding a job
>>
>>134947848
Oh yeah that's by my parents place.
>>
>>134930292
I got denied from 3 different positions at Dicks sporting goods, including cashier.

I'm have a bachelors degree, many years of retail experience, military experience, played sports.

There's no hope for us, fampai.
>>
>>134941452
2016 millennial faggot. gib me jub.
>>
>>134947771
Also look at shit like this. https://www.usa
jobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/468050700

The veterans benefits administration is dying for call center people, can go from gs5 32k a year to gs9 50k a year in 3 years, no military service needed
>>
>>134947770
Honestly the problem with any economic system is open borders. If you have a closed system, they are all pretty viable. The second you flood the market with cheap labor or non-contributing members, it becomes over burdened, loses its balance and hurts everyone that isn't a massive corporation.
>>
>>134947770
I don't know why it is that I'm so much more annoyed by Ancaps than Commies. Maybe it's because Ancaps have potential and throw it away.... commies are so shit tear I just leave them to their cancer.
>>
>>134948050

You need to modify your resume. If you're applying for low retail positions, take out your bachelor's degree. It's not useful at all. Highlight military and retail experience only, drop everything else.

I really hope you people are tailoring your resumes for the job you're applying for.

>t.lie on resumes all the time, get jobs, work them for a little while and quit
>>
>>134947667
All of Law Enforcement is dying for recruits right now.
>>
>>134948139
Thanks Anon, I'll give it a shot.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (180KB, 652x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
180KB, 652x1022px
>>134930292

this is when you kill yourself right?
>>
>>134948094
>get an education specifically to do a job
>want a job when you're done with FOUR YEARS of training and testing
>HURR MILLENNIAL ENTITLEMENT
>>
>>134948294
you get bored or need help, use this throw away to get in contact. dont mind helping a fellow /pol/ack [email protected]
>>
>>134945105

> 10 places in a year

That's less than one a month. You got a 'no', and then put it off for a month, repeat for a year.

That's what you consider making an effort to find a job?
>>
File: 1501032630135s.jpg (6KB, 249x156px) Image search: [Google]
1501032630135s.jpg
6KB, 249x156px
>MAKE YOUR OWN GENDER
MAKE YOUR OWN GENDER
>MAKE YOUR OWN GENDER
MAKE YOUR OWN GENDER

>>134944648
>>134944648
>>134944648
>>134944648
>>
>>134948606
fucking leaf
>>
File: 1477872632377.gif (3MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1477872632377.gif
3MB, 240x180px
>>134948308
What a waste. Meanwhile some fucking terrorist is living high in the hog on the public dime, plotting something horrible. God damn the people that let this happen. God damn them.
>>
>>134938931
Rite-Aid>Walgreens>>________>CVS
>>
>>134948252
Dude I've applied to hundreds of jobs in the past few months. I just use the same resume for everything. I don't see how a bachelor's could hurt my chances anyways.
>>
>>134939520
You're taking a chance by outright lying. There's no problem in over selling your self a little though. Just make sure you can somewhat deliver what you say.
>>
File: college.jpg (70KB, 1361x1361px) Image search: [Google]
college.jpg
70KB, 1361x1361px
>>134947691
Exactly. The professors who taught in my major used to boast that the degree had 100% employment of each student prior to graduation. I took this to mean that they helped each student find a job when they got close to graduation. That wasn't really how it worked. They just forced us to go to career fairs that would be hosted twice per year, once per semester. There were literally companies there that would pretty much extend job offers to anyone with my degree who was interested in taking the job. One insurance company would hire 20-30 from every graduating class. They weren't shitting, everyone had a job prior to graduation.
>>
>>134939077
Jamall can fuck off and die as far as i am concerned. I have BILLS TO PAY!! I DONT HAVE A FUCK TO GIVE YOU.

I'm too busy looking after myself to give a fuck about Jamal.
>>
>>134948982
You're probably just shit at interviews. Put out as many applications as you can for everywhere you're interested. Take as many interviews as possible and analyze what went wrong and try to improve every time
>>
File: 1498270743632.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498270743632.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>134930585
Where do you live? My work is hiring and I promise you it's an amazing job.

In phoenix.
>>
File: msg-132528673937.jpg (36KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
msg-132528673937.jpg
36KB, 300x400px
>>134930292
Too lazy to look for a job outside of your comfy internet? I think they made the right call
>>
>>134945996
Seems like it would have been best to take that no-strings-attached 40k/year contract that you thought you were too good for.
>>
>>134945105
>I applied to ten different places over the past year
Holy fuck, you're even lazier than I am. Good job.
>>
>>134930585
This shit. Applied to a place yesterday, said they'd get back to me in a business day (which should have been today).
Got fucking nothing. Might try the work online meme next. I can be self disciplined enough if I have to be to not use 4chan all day. I just want fucking income man.

At this point I'll work seven days a fucking week if I can do it sitting on my ass at home.
>>
>>134949255
Actually I'm really good at interviews. I've had employers very impressed & ready to hire me, but then I tell them I'm in the military and all the time I need to be gone for training and you know what they say?

They look at each other, and say "Oh....we'll call you back." I never get a call back. I follow up and they never answer or respond. I'm literally being punished for serving in the military while some fucktards who I know I'm better than are getting all the sweet jobs while i waste my time doing interviews being a NEET living at home. It's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>134937989
Grow some balls then you fucking pussy. If that was me I'd tell him to fuck off, the block isn't his. You're what makes us white people look bad, this is exactly why they laugh at us now. Instead of dealing with the problem we post on a japanese image board about it and shout "fuck spics, fuck niggers REEEEEEE". Do something about it.
>>
File: ss pepe.jpg (60KB, 736x914px) Image search: [Google]
ss pepe.jpg
60KB, 736x914px
>>134930292
>unemployed for close to a year
>live in medium sized city in Northern US
>closed signs all over the buildings
>no money to put gas in my car
>slowly running out of savings
>nobody within 15 miles is hiring
>crime is increasing every week
>stopped watching the local news because it's depressing
>living on ramen noodles and black beans
>apartment is 90 degrees inside because can't pay for air conditioning
>had to shut down my home server because can't afford the electricity
>close to getting rid of internet because I can barely pay rent
>no college education but I have experience as an electrician and working a computer repair shop
>still no jobs for me and nobody responds
Life is hell. I'm literally starving because I'd rather have a roof over my head than food some days. Balancing my money hasn't worked and slowly I give things up and quality of life decreases just so I can have food and shelter. This is the state of the land of the f̶r̶e̶e̶ slaves.
>>
>>134949768
You have to follow up on your own. This will 100% set you apart and get you a job faster.
>>
Fuck it I'm going to my recruiter tomorrow, come home white man!
>>
>>134949412
what the fuck was the point of pissing away 4 years then? the phd, as shit as it is, at least required the degree.

those contract positions were CAD monkey positions. shit that i knew how to do/use in high school.
>>
>>134950027
DON'T DO IT!
>>
>>134949682
Been there man. I graduated with a masters degree. Unemployed for nearly two years before working in a margarine plant.
>>
File: 1500872497561.jpg (4MB, 4536x4536px) Image search: [Google]
1500872497561.jpg
4MB, 4536x4536px
>>134948982
He is right >>134948252
You have to think like the person reading the resume. If you're going for a retail job, the person reading your resume is probably thinking there's a reason you can't get hired somewhere better with your degree. Only relevant experience matter. Having said that, I do not recommend embarking on a career path that you obtain sans-degree. You paid for the degree, you should at least be using it to get you some sort of job that is worthy of your higher education, even if a totally different career path than your degree indicates. I work in the tech field with a colleague who has a degree in Natural Resource Management.

Finally, go on reddit.com/r/resumes (I know, fuck reddit) but that subreddit used to be very good a few years ago, I haven't been there in a while. I was able to amalgamate alot of the information and resume templates from there and combined with some slick MS Word skills and about 12 hours, I made a very very good resume. Less is more. Sort the subreddit by Top > All Time. Read. Look at resumes that are considered "Good", even if you may not think so. Learn how the style works. Find a good template and modify it heavily to your own.

http://www.lifeclever.com/give-your-resume-a-face-lift/
>>
FYI everyone, making an initial connection with a company by putting in an application is probably the worst way to go about it short of throwing a brick through their window. Even that would be better for showing initiative. You need to either be contacted by one of their recruiters or have a friend refer you. If that triggers you then it's about time you get off the computer and make some friends.
>>
>>134941452
I'm working towards accounting and finance. How fucked am I?
>>
File: 40000-army-signup-bonus-683x1024.png (995KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
40000-army-signup-bonus-683x1024.png
995KB, 683x1024px
>>134930292
Military is giving massive benefits RIGHT NOW to join and will overlook your autism NEETs.
>>
Getting a job is literally about who you know..

The whole college thing is just a jew scam for shekels and indoctrination.

I was unemployed for the longest time even though i am qualified out the ass..

Found out a friend was tight with the owner of a company and they put in a good word for me, now i manage that shit.
>>
>>134945105
Yes it is that bad
Nigger you should be applying for ten jobs A DAY. Treat it like applying for jobs IS your job, because it is. It fucking sucks ass, but it's the only thing that will work. I had to spend three months applying to pretty much every tech company in my state before I got hired.
>>
>>134947597
>at least 10 temp agencies that hire you on the spot in my city
so much this
my entire group of friends sent out LITERALLY hundreds of applications each over the past year and none of us got more than 2 or 3 rejection letters, none of us got a single interview.
We all signed up for a local temp agency and within the week we all had $15/h office jobs semi-related to our degrees
>>
>>134950106
So you are owed a job is what you are saying
>>
File: 1500946241053.gif (3MB, 357x281px) Image search: [Google]
1500946241053.gif
3MB, 357x281px
>>134941452
This makes me content about dropping out first year of a arts degree I knew was a nothing course.

I'm sorry you're circumstances made me happy.
>>
>>134941452
You've been educated in finance and economics, and you want to work for someone else?

If only they could have taught you common sense...
>>
>>134949949
>still paying for internet

nah that's rough bro, if i get rich i'll send you a $1000
>>
>>134950370
It used to be regulation that schools couldnt offer degrees unless there was a job at the end.
>>
>>134950259
I have a theory that HR take their frustrations out on people who are better on paper than they are.

They all majored in dumb shit or didn't even go to college, and then become gate keepers for everyone else, and abuse the power to get revenge.
>>
File: ethan2.png (1MB, 793x706px) Image search: [Google]
ethan2.png
1MB, 793x706px
Its a shame none of you faggots live near me because im constantly hiring people.

Usually students to avoid benefits but if you are a young fit adult male I can use you also. Sadly I just hired 5 new students for the summer.

Just look in the right places. Specifically government funded programs at employment centers.
>>
>>134950027
You never went to the hospital, you don't have any medical conditions, you never did drugs, you don't have any tickets. Lie about everything.

If you have drugs in your system wait at least 3 months before enlisting so you can pass the urinalysis.

You won't be the first to do it and you certainly wont be the last. Stick to your story at MEPS and at the moment of truth in bootcamp and youll be fine. If you score high on the ASVAB (GT: 90+) don't be a fucking retard like me and insist on picking infantry because you fell for the "POG" meme. Use the military as a stepping stone and get out once you've had your fill.

But then again your probably just shitposting and I doubt you'll actually speak to a recruiter tomorrow because you're a fat little pussy with no ambition in life.
>>
>>134942221
You will always be fucking trained. this is the worst meme I have ever seen.

Just because you worked a cash register at fucking walmart doesnt mean you'll know how to use one at fucking home depot/best buy/circuit city.

If you get a job at a factory and you say you have a cert for something 9/10 you will need to pass their training and tests for insurance purposes.

I dont think jobs without job training exist unless you are being thrown into a job like dishwashing but even then they will/should go over an sds if its a large retailer chain.
>>
>>134950149
Why? I'm 20 and have doing the neet life since I graduated from HS two years ago, what do I have to lose?
>>
>>134946919
I had one of those. It was Amway. Never trust indians, the fuckers.
>>
The trick is to apply in person, with a full suit on, and keep the manager talking with you for an hour by engaging them, drink a beer or 2 before doing this, and get an interview scheduled before the manager even gets a chance to look at your resume.
>>
>>134950236
>will overlook

no
they don't want anyone who cannot follow orders without question
and they want young, dumb, gullible and desperate kids to join, not anyone else at all.
>massive benefits
the news for the past 20 years has been "oh how fucked up military benefits and the VA are", base closures, military families living in crackerbox shithouses and barely getting paid squat

>durr ima gona recroot on /pol/
you are retarded
>>
>>134950370
so you're a retarded boomer is what you're saying?
>>
>>134930904
Pretty much this
>>
>>134950873
This will get you put on a list

>this crazy guy showed up in a suit for a shitty job
>he kept rambling and trying to schedule an interview
>I could smell alcohol on his breath
>I told him we'd contact him just to get him out of the lobby, but call the cops if he comes back, something seemed off about him
>>
I was a kitchen porter for 7 years, I started working when I was 13, saved up money for Uni/Apartment, I now have enough for a car too with a load of kitchen skills learned over time.
It's great for young people, I got £7.50 a hour too.
>>
Real advice?

1. Cliche but every resume should be slightly tailored to include keywords related to the position, words from the description. HR managers don't know dick and their only worthless function is "well, he says Java and C# but not Object Oriented so -3". It's fucking stupid, and almost everyone does it. On online services like Monster, Indeed, they literally rank you based on keyword frequency. Every resume has a cover letter. It's not high school, you can write two paragraphs without being a little bitch. Here's the formula:

> Thank you for considering my application to be a part of your (field) team. At my previous position as (job), I was responsible for (keyword), (keyword), as well as managing (keyword) for more than (number) [customers/clients/people/years]. For these reasons, I think I could be an outstanding match for your needs.

> (paragraph of bragging, just bullshit it)

> Please feel free to contact me about this position anytime by phone or email. Best wishes, (name).
>>
>mfw applied for a microbiologist diagnostic technician position at a small lab
>mfw haven't even gotten my 4 year degree
>mfw my 4 year degree won't even be in microbiology
>mfw got the job

Just interview better and sell yourself, being not stupid helps as well. I make around 50k and I just started.

Place is pretty rad we get free lunch as well.

[spoiler] I knew someone that worked there and they got me the job [/spoiler]
>>
>>134950957
Good cope, be unemployed or work as a dish washer fag then.
>>
>>134950236
Bullshit.

Give sauce.
>>
>>134941236
damn i only make like $90 dollars a day at my job. how consistently can you get that much a day? might be interested...
>>
>>134948146
The problem with Commies is that they never learned basic economics. The problem with Ancaps is that the only learned basic economics.
>>
>tfw everywhere but walmart ignored me or said no

>fucking gamestop didn't want me

I work at walmart and it's actually p good
im still gonna kill myself in a year tho since im getting a masters degree and i have 0 prospects

i can't even get a date
>>
>>134951147
http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2017/06/06/army-offers-up-to-90k-bonuses-to-lure-troops-back.html
>>
>>134948384
why else would someone bother spending all that money? dealing with all that bullshit if this is what they get.
>>
>>134930585
Use LinkedIn 'Jobs' portal and mass apply with one click. Only way to get enough volume to get a response.
>>
>>134931144
I'm so sick of Mexicans in my town.
>>
>>134941452
>not asian or jewish
>getting into finance

lol
>>
>>134951128
>I knew someone that worked there and they got me the job
yeah, good advice then, faggot.
>>
>>134948259

THIS. LEO, regardless of PD/Sheriff's/Jail. My county just bumped their pay up. Thinking about applying just to give me some extra money.

They're paying prison guards $14/hr now, Sheriff's $16/hr. Had been $11 and $13. State Patrol hiring too, they can't get enough people. Lots of perks with those jobs too.

>>134949768

That's your mistake. I'm assuming you're reserves or Nasty Girls so you're doing rotations and shit. Used to work with a guy who was in the Nasty Girls. They can't discriminate against you once your hired, and not supposed to discriminate against you BEFORE you're hired but you gave them that opportunity. Word your military service in that you're "ex-mil" or just don't include it. They can't fire you once you're employed because you have to fulfill your military obligations, but they sure as shit can shitcan your application for "other reasons".

>>134948982

HR people are stupid. But basically, as a former retail Asst. Manager (#2/#3 at a Kroger of ~150 employees), we spend time and money training people. People with degrees might leave at the first opportunity ... so they don't get hired unless we're desperate. Speaking of which, apply with Kroger. The Union stores pay pretty goddamn well and the work is easy.
>>
>>134951232
Humor me. I have a PhD in mathematics and did my research in macroeconomics. I am a self described ancap. Please keep it simple for me.
>>
>>134950873
Doesnt work, even IF you get to talk to the manager, they get so many people trying to get jobs that they are sick of it. boomer logic doesnt work in the real world any more.
>>
>>134930292
Jesus fucking Christ, anyone saying anything other than "This is a standard email reply they send to everyone that didn't get the job because they already filled the position" is a fucking retard.
>>
File: austin.jpg (305KB, 1689x951px) Image search: [Google]
austin.jpg
305KB, 1689x951px
>>134949949
I'm telling you, as someone who was born and raised in the midwest rustbelt, get out. Your circumstances are entirely a result of your geographic location. The place has been declining for decades and the only glimmer of "hope" for new jobs was politicians bringing in fracking jobs for a few years, but then that all kind of fizzled out. There is no hope for a future there, even if you do find a job.

There are places out there that are BOOMING right now my friend. They're growing so fast they can't even keep up. Jobs are plentiful and new restaurants and shopping centers are being thrown up as fast as people can pull out their wallets. That's where you need to be if you are serious about improving your life and future. Look up "best cities to live 2017" or "hottest job markets 2017" or "best places for jobs 2017". You're going to see the same 10-20 places over and over again. Austin, Seattle, Nashville, RTP, etc. Do some research and pick one that sounds like a fit. Start a new life for you and your family (or future family).

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-best-us-cities-for-job-seekers-in-2017-2016-12-30
>>
>>134951266

They've been doing this shit for years. One of my former teachers was an SOF guy during the Gulf War and early Afghanistan. The year I graduated (2008) was also his last because he was going back in; they offered him a $150k bonus to do another tour as a trainer/consultant.

That beat getting paid $30k being a teacher.

>>134951112

This isn't Europe. Only faggot companies want CV's and I wouldn't waste my time writing one if I was still in the job market. LESS IS MORE regardless of what people say.

>recent job experience
>highlight some skills, education if necessary
>brief, use bold and underline to highlight certain elements

I don't do LinkedIn either. Fuck that shit. It's just as bad as Facebook.
>>
Apply for railroad jobs. Specifically non union contractors unloading freight. If you get an actual railroad job you get paid decent to literally do next to nothing. I hear the auto facilities are the best.
>>
>>134950708
Well I have to try, its either that or being homeless.
>>
>>134951812

I can tell you that in Atlanta, construction workers are making $20hr+ right now. Only real requirement is to show up daily and work hard. But I hate Atlanta more than I'd like $20hr+
>>
>>134935548
I would argue that getting a STEM degree and a Business degree was a poor choice. Grabbing a STEM MS or a MBA would have given you more marketability.
>>
>>134951966

>auto facilities

LOL. If you want to work like a nigger 60-70 hrs a week in many cases, sure. Been there done that too. At $14/hr I made over $50k one year because of all of the damn overtime and Sat/Sun work. Great if you need money but you're going to work like a nigger to get it. Foreign companies are the worst, especially the goddamn Germans.
>>
>>134952171
>MBA
hahahahahaha
>>
>>134951526
They can't quantify cultural impact and human psychology. The only thing you have are demographics and you can't predict things like black swans.
>>
>>134951674
I think you're missing the point Anon. Of course that's what this is. The point is that OP got out competed for a fucking dishwasher position because the labor market is a shitshow right now. I used to work valet as a kid and now they are all 25-35 year old men -- but the job is STILL working 8$/hr + meager tips, standing for 9hr in 98F.

Dishwashers, line cook, janitors, apartment maintenance, fast food, clerical, the labor market is being flooded with people in their late 20s and 30s with ten years employment experience competing for fucking busboy wages with 18 year olds. That's the point.
>>
I had a hell of a time getting my first job, Wal-mart finally hired me because they're always desperate and I'll never forget the woman there telling me there were taking a huge risk by hiring me without work experience. The job was literally just pushing carts.
It helped me get a job at Fry's where I make double to triple my paycheck from commission on PC components so it worked out well.
>>
>>134937056
Probably had coitis with management to get that position
>>
PMCs are in the market as of now, and with the coming wars I doubt there will be a lack of funding in all aspects of warfare. Go into your recruiters office and literally lick his fucking dick, do your time in the military, whatever branch is your pick-preferentially Navy or Marines. After your service, sign up for whatever contractor/security company is willing to hire a squeeze like you, you get better training, better pay, and better conditions than your prior duties.
>>
>>134953099
I have to emphasis that this post was meant for American bros.
>>
got some questions sempaitachi
is there a limit for how many jobs I need?
what about the time I worked in those jobs?
>>
>>134930292
I worked as a dishwasher the only places that will you can reasonably find a job at are usually jewy restaurants that have multiple part-timers on call imo do not ever become a dishwasher unless you plan on working your way up the ladder which will take ages trust me you'll hate every single second it. From my experience your literally working with no break no downtime 6-8 hrs of doing the most soul crushing work in a steamy room with a 1x2 hallway you have to share and navigate amongst 20+ co-workers and none of them speak english
>>
>>134945681
>200
>only get 3
>see nothing wrong with the system just other people
Good goy. Make the (((boomers))) proud.
>>
>>134947597
Shut up you lying fuck. The electric workers have a two year waiting list and a 100$ application fee. They have more spics than they know what to do with. Iron workers are about 90% spic who will try to run you off if you're white.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.