[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JONES SAYS SESSIONS WILL BE FIRED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: CmOE29lUoAAG2Ov.jpg (82KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CmOE29lUoAAG2Ov.jpg
82KB, 1200x900px
Listening to Alex Jones Show atm and he just said his sources are telling him POTUS Trump will be firing Sessions if he does not resign or go along with the 27th agenda and Publicly announce that he will be reopening and charging DNC and Hillary!
I dont listen to AJS often but I do know Trump likes Alex and agrees with him on things, Also Trump has been on his show a couple times....
https://beta.tunein.com/radio/Alex-Jones-Show-s54699/
>>
File: 1499751310962.png (269KB, 844x828px) Image search: [Google]
1499751310962.png
269KB, 844x828px
Roger Stone will be on the show here shortly, SO GET FUCKING COMFY MOFOS
I KNOW SOME OF POL HATES ALEX BUT LETS GET IN HERE AND ON THE TOPIC
>>
>>134926431
Dude Sessions supported him early in his campaign, this is nuts, Sessions doesn't deserve a Comey-like firing not to mention being treated publicly like this, my best hope is that they have it worked together somehow and it's a kabuki theater but i doubt it.
>>
>>134926962
He was in the senate so those ars his buddies. Frankly we need some crazy jew lawyer who wants to be famous to take over and just go apeshit.
>>
>>134926962
I know I still think he will keep Sessions. Did you see that Awan brothers fgot picked up last night?
>>
>>134927480
It could be smokescreens by Trump. I always liked Sessions but with the recent arrest involving DWS and DNC, ITS FUCKING TIME and Sessions sits like a tool, or maybe he has dirt with the Clintons or maybe hes just straight up scared shitless!
>>
>>134927480
I know! who the fuck do you think he will replace him with? Are you listening to the show? Roger Stone and Alex are apparently going to release some new and true names that im sure Trump has told them directly are choices..
>>
File: 1501021684537.jpg (172KB, 1311x379px) Image search: [Google]
1501021684537.jpg
172KB, 1311x379px
>>134927559
>Did you see that Awan brothers fgot picked up last night?
Yep and i doubt that it'll get much attention from the msm, that's why stuff like this is what Trump should be focused on but yet again i don't know why he'd be so pissed over Session recusing himself. Rosenstein did the same thing because of the reason Trump gave contradicting his on firing Comey, so I'm waiting for the 4d chess if there is one, pic potentially related.
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 500x497px
>>134926431
>>
>>134928336
Yep! (pic)
We will see, but I couldnt see it any differently, this could all be the opening to the case. I do believe Trump pardoned Mueller and Manafort
>>
>>134927990
Are you listening to the show?
gibe link
>>
>>134928336
And his firing on Comey and than Comey intentionally leaking (when he was always against it) to get Mueller as Special Prosecutor was all political theater, to play the Msm
>>
>>134926431
Well Alex also said Spicer was a spy who leaked info and would be fired like months ago.

He was right again. Alex Jones is always right for some reason.
>>
>>134928893
Its in the my original post for the thread bro
>>
>>134926431

Why is Alex Jone's patio door like 2" maximum away from the pool/hot tub? That seems unsafe and against code.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 380x368px)
image.jpg
48KB, 380x368px
Guys this is getting intense.
I don't know if I can handle it.
>>
>>134928955
Because Trump let him in on the plan. Trump knows who is suited for what job and Alex is simply a Talk Show man...
>>
>>134928955
Spicer was a joke and he may be a true Conservative and it was funny how he dealt with the media but immediately you gotta admit that you and everyone else that supports Trump thought WTF IS TRUMP DOING WITH THIS CLOWN.
Scaramucci (even tho he called Trump a hack) is more of the guy Trump would choose.
>>
>>134929123
Stones coming on!!!
Yeah Brother! this shits going down
>>
WOAH!?
are you hearing this???
>>
>>134929030
Fuck, now every time I see that pic it's going to drive me nuts
>>
POMPEO NEW AG?
>>
https://www.infowars.com/claim-mueller-actually-going-after-clintons/
>>
>>134929703
>open door to step outside for a smoke
>take one step fall into hot tub

I'm sayin.. its fucking weird and pretty sure against code. Seriously think we need to get the RWSQ on this, I don't want Alex to get injured.
>>
>>134932101
are u listening to the show?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.