[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If hitler was so good, why did he lose? And why did Jews win?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg (18KB, 343x450px) Image search: [Google]
129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg
18KB, 343x450px
If hitler was so good, why did he lose? And why did Jews win?

I thought winners win and losers lose.

Can we surmise that in the Survival of the Fittest that this means Naziism is false and Judaism is true?
>>
>>134922171
He had six years during the great depression to rearm from nothing and fight the Soviet, American, French and British Empires at the same time. He knew they were all controlled by kikes but he figured the people would overthrow the rats like he did.
>>
File: 1489866247775.jpg (515KB, 2004x1713px) Image search: [Google]
1489866247775.jpg
515KB, 2004x1713px
>>
File: ct.png (880KB, 496x1018px) Image search: [Google]
ct.png
880KB, 496x1018px
>>
File: 1499380167315.jpg (46KB, 639x363px) Image search: [Google]
1499380167315.jpg
46KB, 639x363px
Germany couldn't take on the world and win. It's the same reason Jews invented and push lolbertarianism, even the best individuals cannot compete against the most inbred of groups.
>>
russian peasant human wave armies

made some stupid war decisions

kind of hit or miss, if he listened to his generals he would have never invaded france but he would also have not invaded soviet union

basically prepare more when u take out russia

and probably take out england first

personally I would have taken france poland and england if i was him and fortified border with soviets or something idk
>>
>>134922171
Good doesn't always win.
>>
>>134922671
Yet as a result of Hitler, a direct result of his actions, Jews now have an ethnostate, and Germans are LOSING their ethnostate.

Could he have fucked up any worse?
>>
>>134922171
You appear to be suffering from classic 'fair world' dementia.
Winners win. The Just don't always win,
The rapist makes babies, sealing a genetic victory.
The cruel eat while the kind stave.
The rich drink the tears of the poor.
The murderer gets out of prison eventually whilst his victim is dead forever, even if it's only a car accident.

We cannot summarise survival of the fittest to mean anything in moral terms. There is no morality in survival. There is only surviving.

There are too many humans to find a co-operative ideology, similar to those found in a homogenous society, successful. The value of a stranger is lower now than ever before. What good is saving a viper from the cold by holding it to your breast?
>>
>>134924194
Sometimes I wish I was born in an earlier period in a village/commune where everyone knows everyone and everyone helps each other.
>>
File: 1500283538922.png (48KB, 323x318px) Image search: [Google]
1500283538922.png
48KB, 323x318px
>>134922171
Hitler still won and is the reason why Germany is doing well economically today. Under him there were thousands of kilometers of railways built which mostly survived the war. Same with a lot of electrical and plumbing infrastructure which made rebuilding easier. Germany still had 2/3 of its military left by 1945. They won more than they lost and let everyone think that they came out on the bad end of things.
>>
>>134922171
Because Jews funded both sides of the war.
That's just the beginning.
>>
>>134924658
We all do. Physically in fact.
Although most of us don't know why.

Studies have shown the ideal number for a tribe is about 250-500. It's to do with the number of relations you can maintain and be aware of. (e.g. - A likes B, B works with C, C hates D, D likes E etc). When it reaches the higher end of the bracket the tribe splits into two. The number of relations to keep track of is too great at the higher end. This might explain human successes in spreading over the planet.

Now, today, many fill those relations with celebrity nonsense. (e.g. Justin Beiber likes Miley, who slept with some guy, who fucked a chick that slept with Bruce Jenner... I don't know, I struggle to make this topical..or some autist who knows each relationship between characters of a comic book series, or computer game franchise)

Stay strong Hans.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.