[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking of going to meetups where immigrants practice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I'm thinking of going to meetups where immigrants practice Swedish with natives, to try to find women to date, but I don't want to be a cuck. Should I go?
>>
>find cute brown gf with traditional values
>betray your race because white women suck
My best advice for you
>>
>>134916998
>asking /pol/ for real life advice
This place a meme board dumbass, nothing more. Do whatever you want. Only a cuck asks other people for permission.
>>
>>134916998

This thread needs to be glassed.
>>
File: 1462952844227.jpg (130KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1462952844227.jpg
130KB, 1024x576px
>>134916998
I go to those kind of events, you can meet some redpilled folks there, mostly east euros. You can also meet some shitskins who fled islamic fascism and who are openly islamophobic and playing the "muh refugee" card when libtards get triggered.
Overall I got there to drop truth bombs about how cucked swedistan is.
> pic sorta related
>>
>>134918524
I only care if there are any hot babes. Hopefully I can bring two and have a threesome.
>>
>>134916998
You are doing yourself a disservice.
Assuming you even find a girl there, there are three possibilities:
1.she will leave you when the crisis is over
2.she'll use you to get her way and stay in your country
3. And this is my personal favorite: her family will stab you.
>>
>>134916998
Yeah bro, dude you want to fuck a black chick fuck her then and stop thinking about what some fucking imageboard will think of you. Asking what you should do over the internet is a cuck thing to do. Finding a woman you can connect with isn't
>>
>>134918799
You sound degenerated and quite creepy but try your chance I guess.
>>
>>134916998
>>
>>134919104
Did you try fucking with an Arab dick head?
>>
>another cuck racemix kike thread
sage and hide
>>
>>134919670
Arab is a a very general term....
I could be counted as Arab

I think you want to ask if I would go to bed with a muslim...and the answer is no, because I like my guts on the inside of my body
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.