[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Sessions retarded? Instead of going after deep state corruption

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Is Sessions retarded? Instead of going after deep state corruption he puts resources into taking down a bunch of kids doing drugs.
>>
>>134912865
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED DRUGGIES
>NEO-CONSERVATISM: 1
>DUDEWEED: 0
>>
>>134912865
>they're collecting user data on darknet customers now
*gulp*
>>
File: 1498666096933.png (1MB, 822x778px) Image search: [Google]
1498666096933.png
1MB, 822x778px
>>134912865
fuck the dutch desu.
>>
>>134912865
war on drugs is a meme friendo
just alphabet keeping the market in check, business as usual
>>
File: bill nye.jpg (40KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
bill nye.jpg
40KB, 500x422px
>>134912865
I got out of the sharknet scene almost months ago cuz i knew this was going to happen.

A bitcoin site named circle which didnt require i.d., one day shut down and told everyone to go to coinbase which requires i.d. and shit.

Most bitcoin purchasing sites require i.d. now and i think it's honestly a set-up.

Darknet is getting more unsafe due to sessions retarded ass.

You could buy other useful prescriptions there that are drop shipped from india. Not just drugs that got you high, like most morons think.

These drug sites didn't even sell cp.

I think the biggest thing that most ppl dont realize is, The government is keeping up underage child sites on the darknet, the hidden wiki has had the same sites sitting for years now.

I know they know about the cp darknet sites, but the government is going after drug sites because there's more money to be made.

Tl:DR: Government supports darknet cp. They've took down only 1 cp site in 5 years+ and that was because it was a honeypot to begin with.

It's actually sickening most people dont know about it, but most people who know wont say anything
>>
>>134913610
>They've took down only 1 cp site in 5 years
what the fuck are you talking about? they took one down like 2 weeks ago.

https://www.europol.europa.eu/newsroom/news/14-arrests-in-takedown-of-massive-child-sexual-abuse-platform
>>
File: danknet.jpg (47KB, 550x481px) Image search: [Google]
danknet.jpg
47KB, 550x481px
>>134913922
Lmao that's not the darknet sites.

There's easily 50+ of those darknet sites running with thousands of users. 14 arrests is nothing.
>>
>>134912865
but why are you surprised by this is the question
what did you honestly expect
when has it been any different
do you really expect them to actually fix anything before they had power to the other bunch of traitors
it's all a game to them
>>
File: enjoybrits.jpg (62KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
enjoybrits.jpg
62KB, 452x640px
>>134913922
>https://www.europol.europa.eu/newsroom/news/14-arrests-in-takedown-of-massive-child-sexual-abuse-platform

Nvm i re-read it. It was a darknet site, had 187k members and they got 14 people.

It's taking years for them to get only a few sites down and arrest less than 1000 people. There's 50+ sites and easily hundreds of thousands of users.

It's sickening they'd rather focus on drugs than the obvious child abuse sites
>>
>>134914445
Not really. It's safe to say pedos would have abused those kids regardless of the attention they got on the darknet. In a way, those sites are actually a good thing because it allows cops to arrest some, even if it's such a small amount.
Now the darknet markets are another story : it's not just "a bunch of kids doing drugs", it's a platform for organized crime to thrive. The underground economy it creates is huge. I can see why they consider them a bigger issue. They don't just sell drugs too, you can buy weapons (with a high risk of being ripped off), counterfeit money (at ludicrous prices, making you wonder why even bother), stolen credit cards (which may or may not be expired when you get the numbers) ... It's usually not a very good deal for the buyer, but there's definitly a lot of money being made.
>>
stop saying darknet you sound fucking gay
>>
>>134915797

Kiss my ass you fucking queer
>>
>>134915797
Sure burger-san. How do you suggest we name it ? Tor network ? It's not just tor.
>>
File: LSD.png (187KB, 1333x943px) Image search: [Google]
LSD.png
187KB, 1333x943px
It's not a problem desu
>>
>>134912865
People like you complaining honestly makes me want to see pot cracked down on. I don't like pot, but think it should be legal for freedom. But seeing how whiny pot smokers are, and how they made a culture around it, makes me want it to stay illegal out of spite.
>>
>>134913031
>NEO-CONSERVATISM
>A good thing
Best Goy!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.