[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18th century cucking host makes an unnecessary joke criticizing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0617.jpg (517KB, 1791x1007px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0617.jpg
517KB, 1791x1007px
>18th century cucking host makes an unnecessary joke criticizing trump
>huge backlash
>makes a video in response to the backlash, basically his audience
>backlash continues
>is now on a "vacation"

This faggot goofed hard
>>
such a wholesome channel. should just stay away from politics.
>>
>>134912163
>18th century cucking host makes an unnecessary joke criticizing trump
When?
>>
>>134912163
wait, the orange fool video really was a jab at Trump?
>>
>>134912163
so trump set his gang of paid shills onto him for voicing his opinion which, incidentally, is the opinion of most, world wide?
Trump is a slug a bully a coward a suckhole a fraud a joke
>>
>>134912388
No, OP is just a troll.

Dude has got to be a conservative, his whole channel openly celebrates white culture, and is wholesome. If he were a leftist, the channel would only talk about sex and how evil whitey was to niggers
>>
>>134912388
Are you really that naive?
>>
>>134912579
He had multiple episodes with his guest bull celebrating slave food
>>
>>134912635
I never actually watched it.
>>
>>134912579
>Dude has got to be a conservative

But he acts so beta all the time.
>>
>>134912388
No, and the video he made addressing it said that he will never address modern politics in an 18th century video.

OP's just baiting like fuck. Realistically, if he is on vacation, it's probably because they just got done with a shitloads of traveling and Mt. Vernon episodes.
>>
>>134912753
He takes a jab a trump, then tries to feign ignorance and play the victim by blaming the audience for bringing politics into it. It's the most cowardly act any YouTube personality has ever pulled.
>>
OH FUCK OFF
this guy is great, and i saw the video, there was no jab at trump. it's a real historical recipe for a drink called an "orange fool" and nothing more. maybe he even likes trump, we don't know, he sticks to cooking traditional foods in historic ways.

his show is well done, he is reviving lost american recipes and bringing them to the modern day. he has cultural and historical importance and maybe that's why they are trying to turn us against him.

it wasn't even him that suggested the "orange fool" drink, it was what they wanted to make at whatever museum he was working with for that video. he said yes, at no point in the video was trump mentioned
>>
>>134912163
That video where he was bitching about the backlash to his orange fool video was funny and sad. He should just let it go and get back to making videos about how to make bland food from the 18th century. The video in question had nothing to do with Trump it was about an old dessert custard with orange in it. I think he's having a mental break down now.
>>
>>134912744
>slave food
sounds interesting, i'll go watch it
>not appreciating foods from other races
lol sad

>guest bull
yes, every black guy is fucking every white guys wife. any time you see a black guy and a white guy cooking together, you just know white bois a cuck. fuck off

where do you people even come from
>>
>>134912388
He never joked about Trump. Some trolls just thought he was talking about Trump. He was really talking about an orange custard called orange fool from the 1700s.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 244x206px
Leave him alone!

This guy gives a pretty pure vibe kind of like reviewbrah. He seems happy to larp as if he lives in colonial america as a cook and jet let him be anons.
>>
>>134912163
Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>134913299
Give me a time stamp where he takes a jab at Trump
>>
>>134918313
The name of the recipe
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.