[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think about bullying? Does /pol/ think that bullying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: bulliedkid.jpg (37KB, 410x274px) Image search: [Google]
bulliedkid.jpg
37KB, 410x274px
What does /pol/ think about bullying? Does /pol/ think that bullying helps society in any way? Does /pol/ think that bullying turns otherwise weak kids into strong kids?
>>
>>134909636
Id rather my kid be a bully than a victim.
>>
>>134909921
“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well.
>>
>>134909636
getting bullied as a kid can fuck you up mentally.
>>
>>134909636
i was bullied as a kid. i think it made me stronger in certain aspects and apathetic in others.
>>
i was bullied first day of highschool

then i threw a chair at the sophomore who was bullying me. i wasn't bullied until junior year after that

junior year some kid got upset i beat up his friend. he kind of made fun of me in front of some people for a few seconds, then i snapped and broke his wrist

for the record i was kicked out of 2 different highschools

and you might type out some mean things to me here. like i have no self control or i'm autistic or something but chances are in real life you'd be too spooked i'd sperg out you. and then i'd fuck your bitch too

all that being said only weak people bully weaker people. even though i was sort of an aggressive shithead in highschool i never actually started a fight
>>
>>134909636
Yes, it curbs undesired social behavior, keeps people in line and helps preservethe status quo. Look st the SJW bs, it did not take off until the internet and social media became highly accessible, allowing them to create outlets and encourage these negative behaviors.
>>
>>134910072
cuck
>>
>>134910072
"Turn the other cheek" was mistranslated.
It really meant "shame the other person "
>>
It destroys as many as it strengthens
>>
I'm amazed I wasn't bullied more as a kid desu. I was a total sperg.
>was

There was this super obnoxious kid that kept getting bullied hard. I tried to defend him sometimes but I couldn't do much. Then one time as he was getting shit he pointed at me and said "why don't you make fun of anon too? he's weird and ugly". Then I figured oh shit he's right. I could be getting the same treatment. Then someone said "nah, anon's nice". That's was pity. I mostly kept to myself and bullies weren't mean enough to get to me.

Dunno if some bullying might have made me better or worse. I ended up pretty isolated anyway. That other kid turned out better than me.
>>
>>134911745
Kinda like me leaf. I figure bullies mostly left me alone since my stutter made me pathetic enough. This one kid got bullied hard for being fat though. Wouldn't surprise me if he's doing better now than I am.
>>
>>134909636
I have been both bully and bullied

When I was in elementary school I used to be problematic I was cruel (i mad fun of a little girl that had mental disability, I fought often)
Looking back I see why...my father is basically Tony Soprano (not a mobster, but in body and mind he act the same) often he spent months in South america doing coke and fucking chicks , my older Brother 5 year older than me took control of the family and used to beat the shit out of me for no reason at all (he kept doing till i was 20) I think I also got molested but i have no clear memory of it...i kept being a dick till i reached high school ... i didn t past 1,76meters high and i became obese at one point...sadness and depression took the tool and i became the strange kid of my class...
>>
>>134909636
Those girls in the pic aren't laughing about him, they just giggle because they want to suck his cock. They are American girls, after all.
>>
I dont know if I was bullied or not, it was on that edge you know, I mean not physically bullied but just I was obsessed with the thought of others wanting bad things for me and was very very sensitive shy and always took everything too personal

I had a schoolmate in 3rd grade, we were kind of best friends for a while then somehow into the 5 and 6 grade he started like making fun of me and stuff like throwing paper in me and shit, cant really remember thow but I know that after 8. & 9. grade his parents were divorced and he went with single mother into a flat so I quess that was the cause of him lashing out on me back then, after years later if we cross paths on street he just ignores me and I know he knows I am standing next to him
>>
>>134911999
For me it was just plain old autism. I didn't understand what the other kids were up to generally. I was super naive. Socialization can be kind of brutal sometimes (not necessarily for you, you kind of have to partake in it) and I generally went "fuck this, bye" and went and spent time alone rather than trying to fit in the social hierarchy. In preschool I got attacked sometimes and got into some fights. But it was no big deal and it stopped. I wasn't too afraid of fights. Maybe it's why I didn't get bullied too much too. I wasn't overly afraid. Man, dunno how well I would have dealt with a stutter though. I've seen how rough some kids had it because of that.
>>
The social hierarchy among boys is determined directly by genetic fitness (observed through height, strength and intelligence). Those above pick on those below, for two reasons:

1. Establish dominance as a means to securing pleasure (lackeys and bitches)
2. Establish one's membership of an in-group as protection

This is all driven by testosterone. Acting on one's superiority in the totem pole releases testosterone in the male body. Note that all this happens irrespective of environment and culture, it occurs due to basic human instincts.

Bullying is great for the bullies, no problem there, the question is what to do if you find yourself being picked on (i.e. outside of the in-group without sufficient genetic fitness to protect oneself). The only way to do this is to leave the male society that contains the bullies (be it work, school, or whatever). You don't have to physically leave, you can just check out in some other way, e.g. emotionally or socially.

An example of 'emotionally departing' would be going emotionally numb or leaving your body when being bullied. 'Socially departing' could take the form of pretending you're crazy (and thus not really consciously participating in the hierarchy) or pretending you're gay (and thus not a competitor).
>>
File: 1500787463395.jpg (67KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1500787463395.jpg
67KB, 500x269px
>>134909636
I think kids should be bullied to the extent that they don't become transgender little faggots but not so far as to go Trench Coat Mafia.
>>
>>134909921
>Id rather my kid be a bully
Fag
> not having your son be bullied so he can handle the issue on his own
Anon I haven't been bullied since middle school, I'll admit it was the wrong choice to chimp out. But, it was better than growing beta, I only got suspended for a day.
>>
>>134909636
Bullying is fucked up. But what we have today is not bullying. Bullies of the 70s-90s would beat your shit, take your money and things and leave you on the playground with ripped underwear from wedgies.

Now adays if Suzy says Tom smells like shit ( and he does because he does not wipe his ass properly) and jenny laughs, suddenly they are bulling him. SJWs have taken a bad thing, and diluted the meaning of the word to the point where it is an umbrella for not being nice to everyone all the time.

I legit bullied freshmen, because seniors did the same shit to me. It was a right of passage.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.