[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is beating your woman such a taboo subject? I mean, most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 26

File: 4763017-domestic-violence.jpg (69KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
4763017-domestic-violence.jpg
69KB, 800x533px
Why is beating your woman such a taboo subject? I mean, most cultures even accept beating your children and I think that's much worse...?

if I beat my child that's ok and everyone turns a blind eye because i'm disciplining him or whatever but if I beat my woman I'm worse than hitler? how is beating your woman worse than beating your children?
>>
>>134902360
the Bible only teaches to spank your kids, not your wife.
>>
>>134902360
Odds are if you've put this much thought into the subject, you've already followed through at least once.
>>
>>134905093
>muh tought crime
>>
>>134902360
>getting beat by a shit skin stick figure
>>
>>134902360
woman can never be hurt, no matter how much they do wrong, even if they know that it is wrong
children on the other hand can be hurt for doing something wrong and not even knowing that it was wrong
finally women are liberated from the evils of being treated as equals
>>
>>134902360
>Stop eating ugly slut
>>
>>134902360
If she can't defend herself from this hungry skeleton she deserves to be beaten.
>>
>>134902360
Why would you want to beat your wife? She can fuck your life over that.
>>
File: IMG_6287.jpg (90KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6287.jpg
90KB, 720x960px
let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.
>>
>>134902360

Where'd you find a pic of a vegan wife-beater?
>>
>>134908516
>woman can never be hurt, no matter how much they do wrong, even if they know that it is wrong
Why not exactly? if you are willing to beat your kid then you should at least permit beating your wife as well unless of course it is that being a mangina gets in your way as you can never hurt a woman they have a vagina!
>>
>>134902360
Feminism.
>>
>>134910171
Is that you and your downs wife?
>>
>>134902360
Can we shop Trudeau's head on it, and make it look believable?
>>
>>134902360
Dude looks like an ancient greek
>>
>>134910171
I remember this copypasta.
>>
File: 1499914879530m.jpg (114KB, 1024x756px) Image search: [Google]
1499914879530m.jpg
114KB, 1024x756px
>>134910171
It would be nice if this were true, but I doubt it. Internet anonymity and such.
>>
>>134902360
>if I beat my child that's ok and everyone turns a blind eye because i'm disciplining him or whatever but if I beat my woman I'm worse than hitler? how is beating your woman worse than beating your children?

youre wife is an adult and is not under youre supervision and control like a child you dot own youre wife like youre child.

thats why its taboo.

also why is mister skelital beating that woman?
>>
>>134902360
https://youtu.be/rxObkfSqmQM
>>
>>134902360
It always was. Google Blackstone
>>
>>134911743
What is it?
>>
>>134902360
It's not. The issue is that a man is way stronger than a woman, so it's never a "fair" fight. Also, being a man doesn't automatically mean you are correct, or that you should be obeyed at all times. There are stupid men who beat their wives and kids, and it's not "for their own good", often it's because the man is a drooling retard who only knows that beating on shit apparently "solves" whatever problem he was having at the time.

So it's taboo because a smart man can control his family without violence. Only it takes real discipline to do so. While undisciplined cavemen will beat and claim it's a good thing.
>>
>>134902360

>if I beat my child that's ok because i'm disciplining him or whatever

You can tell you don't have kids.

Probably never even had sex either given the rest of this post.
>>
>>134902360
It's like keying your own car.
>>
>>134912149
You beat your children to establish boundaries faggot and turn boys into men.

Look at Hitler and Stalin. Both were severely beaten and look what they achieved.
>>
>>134902360
Wow, calm down skelly.
>>
>>134911079
Like pottery
>>
>>134902360
What if i want to be beaten by my wife??
>>
>>134912421
Suicide?
>>
>>134905093

>looks like you've had a little too much to think
>>
>>134902360
kill
i
l
l your self
>>
>>134910171
>not beating your wife with a phone book or sack of oranges to avoid leaving marks
>>
Then you must "discipline" every one in your lives, walk down the street your going to have to assult a lot of people. If you see nothing wrong with that, baka. Assaulting people is only for protecting yourself or loves ones.
>>
>>134908516
Sometimes I think women are so immature and cannot understand how to think logically that they may aswell be considered children. It depends on individual cases of course but it was really mind blowing for me to realize that.
>>
File: IMG_3390.jpg (70KB, 500x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3390.jpg
70KB, 500x462px
>not beating your child bride
>>
File: 14996782390876.png (841KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
14996782390876.png
841KB, 850x1200px
>>134902360
Memes aside, women are not the same as children. Beating anyone isn't good and it's immoral.
>>
>>134912421
Only if you are weak.
Real men never lay a finger on their kids & the kids will obey just a look.
Kids will go as far as they know you will.
If I tell my son: "I'm very disappointed in the choice you made", he is devastated.
A kid who is beaten will focis on whether they are gonna get hit or not, and feel relieved when they aren't, witgout much caring what was said.
Parents set the parameters.
If I quietly stop what I'm doing and look at my son, he will shape up. He knows THAT is my extreme response.
Another kid will wait to be yelled at to respond, because THAT has been established as the most extreme response. Another will wait to be hit, and so on.
>>
>>134902360

Only weak-minded alpha-wannabes feel the need to do that. If you're serious, you are nothing more than an insecure pussy.
>>
>>134902360
It's too islamic
>>
File: low IQ spanking.jpg (23KB, 362x360px) Image search: [Google]
low IQ spanking.jpg
23KB, 362x360px
>>134902360

Beating anyone other than in self defense is nigger-tier especially your children since they're still developing and it chips off their IQ points making them as much of a nigger as you.
>>
You're just an Asshole that's why, plain and simple.
>>
>that hungry skeleton numale trying to appear intimidating for the shot
>>
>>134910171

I think you need to spend some time as someone else's wife.
>>
>>134910171
Nice pasta.
>>
>>134913225
Exactly op is just a Pussy.
>>
>>134913155
If you don't occasionally beat your children for no reason they grow up thinking life is only fun without suffering, but it's wrong. Your job is to prepare them for the real world. It's better they suffer now than later.
>>
>>134913300
This. Resorting to violence is shit skin-tier.
>>
>>134912421
Inflicting injury doesn't mature a boy. Only when the world has imparted enough knowledge and responsibility to the lad is he truly a man.

Any faggot can squirt his load into a woman and punch the offspring that comes out. A real man teaches his kids to stand on their own, that is only done with discipline, something beaters have little to none of.

Instead, weak ass beaters turn out another generation of weak ass beaters. Men who are deathly afraid of what might happen so they try and fail to control the only thing that is really important, their families. Control is an illusion. You've been brainwashed and you don't even see it.
>>
>>134913566
This is also a wonderful argument for self-flagellation.
I hope you whip yourself daily to remind yourself that life is suffering.
>>
>>134902360
>most cultures even accept beating your children and I think that's much worse...?
I don't like wifebeating, but it's still cool to meet someone who agrees that childbeating is much worse than wifebeating. Children are more important than women. People who damage what is important to them don't go very far in life.
>>
>>134913810
Just because you grow up in a family, doesn't mean your parents owe you shit. They let you stay for free and eat their food which they bought with their hard-earned money.

They have every right to beat you.
>>
>>134913566
No that's why you give your kids chores so they learn to work and in sports so they learn to physically compete. Beating your kid just teaches them to fear authority, I've seen way too many parents beat their kids for "giving them lip" or "he was askin wrong questions in church" to believe it's effective and not just a chimp out response.
>>
File: Jackie Gleason.jpg (43KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Jackie Gleason.jpg
43KB, 350x350px
>>134910171
One of these days... POW right in the kisser!
>>
>>134914347
Dude some kids are literally from hell. You don't have the necessary information to judge these poor parents.

If I ever have kids and some of them turn out to be assholes I will slap the shit out of them.
>>
>>134910171
You handled it the right way. Sometimes the only way to get through is with a 2x4..
>>
>>134914334
I also have every right to cut my dick off with a chainsaw. That doesn't make it a good decision.
>>
>>134914951
Sure. There are some who may need physical discipline. I have 2 of my own, and I've spanked them a combined total of 3 times from birth to high school.

But that's not what the OP is talking about, and you know it.
>>
>>134914951
If your kid is an asshole it's your fault.
Take some fucking responsibility. Jesus.
Who are these parents that are like "I did everything right, my kid's just an asshole."
No you didn't. Fucking own your shit. Goddamn.
>>
>>134910171
nice copypasta fag.
Dont get the only person on pol in trouble for assaulting his wife.
>>
File: 345234534.jpg (97KB, 720x409px) Image search: [Google]
345234534.jpg
97KB, 720x409px
>>134914347
>Beating your kid just teaches them to fear authority
First and most important thing everyone should learn.
>>
>>134902360

Beating a woman? Why not just control her through your God given mouth and brain you pleb? You can still spank her in bed, hold her down if she hits you, etc. to show physical dominance. Hitting your wife is utterly retarded unless you just found out she cucked you for 18 years, in which case a fist won't be enough retribution.
>>
>>134915609
>If your kid is an asshole it's your fault.
Yeah because I'm 24/7 around that kid and things like television, peer influence and fucking schools don't exist.

In what century do you live?
>>
>>134902360
Do you beat your dog? No. You discipline your dog. Do you beat your children? No. You discipline your children. Do you beat your wife?
You don't "beat" anything. Corporal punishment itself =/= beatings. Too dumb or feminine or Aspy to understand that, probably just shouldn't breed or interact with the opposite sex and keep getting sluggies from genetic failure mummy and daddy.

If you have to beat something, and it's not a freshly unbroken horse (even that has methods and extents), it means you've already lost. It means you're an unrespected failure in that relationship, relying on sheer force alone as how to garner any respect in the situation.
People in the west didn't respect people who beat their spouses, even 150 years ago, before modern feminism even existed as a seed of it's modern incarnation.
I don't have to beat the shit out of a woman. I'm bigger than the bitch. One shove or shake is enough to demonstrate that clearly, in even the most extreme hypothetical cases.
>>
because women are weak and helpless
i mean women are strong and independent
fuck i dont know!
>>
>Why is beating your woman such a taboo subject?

Cuz you are supposed to:
A. Gain dominance like you would a pet
or
B. Fuck them instead.

And have the sense to tell when which approach is best.
>>
>>134916100
>People in the west didn't respect people who beat their spouses, even 150 years ago
Except that's fucking wrong. If you didn't beat your wife you were the laughing stock among your friends and other males would ask you if you lick pussies (which just like not beating wives is another extremely beta thing to do).
>>
>>134916075
>Waaa, my child is raised by television, school and peers
You're not a man, you're a mouse.
>>
YES !!! NOW GO BEAT WIFE OGG OGG
THANK YOU STRANGER
>>
File: frankie-boyle.jpg (128KB, 1419x960px) Image search: [Google]
frankie-boyle.jpg
128KB, 1419x960px
>>134912245
>>
Try hitting a woman and if the police don't get to you first I will.
>>
File: 1499773820526.jpg (29KB, 295x418px) Image search: [Google]
1499773820526.jpg
29KB, 295x418px
>>134902360
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>134916211
subtle
>>
Many western women now are worthless trash that act like men precisely because beating them is illegal now. There is nothing wrong with a couple of slap to put her back into her place.
>>
>>134916609
I don't even have fucking children, idiot.

Mark my words: The day when your daugther tells you a nigger impregnated her, please remember this thread and picture myself laughing at you.
>>
>>134916747
when wasn't it illegal
>>
>>134902360
that lanklet looks ill
>>
>>134916530
Well I don't know how it was in your neck of the woods, Heinz, but in mine if your sister got the shit beat out of here, what happens is you get together with your buds and throw her husband's drunkard emotionally effeminate ass in the creek. I don't believe a single damned word you say.
>>
>>134910171
I could not do that, I would be too scared that she puts something in my food.
>>
>>134916760
Weird. Cause the ones I see that happening to are the ones who got beat.
>>
>>134916954
Isn't America known for women beating their husbands in the 19th century or sth like that ?
>>
>>134917171
I think sons can be physically disciplined akin to being in the military. But daughters require another strategy which is best left up to the mother.
>>
>>134916954
With marriage you transform any responsibility you have for your sister to the husband, moron. Same with dads. If he agrees to your marriage the husband has more authority than her father, except in very rare cases where the beatings got out of hand.
>>
>>134916530
Maybe you really are from Germany. Cause here, if some beta cuck pussy jackass beat someone else's sister, said beta cuck jackass would have his face rearranged by her brothers and father.
>>
>>134902360
Beating a woman is taboo because they are physically weaker than men and can't defend themselves. Same goes for children
>>
>>134917407
Yes, but there's a difference between being beaten and being disciplined, which OP and sycophants are too mongoloid to understand.
>>
>>134917407
Tbh I don't know how I could raise a daughter. My father worked all day long during 20 yrs for my 2 sisters, he bought them Iphones, nice clothes, a flat, college education. He never hit them. He just didn't talk much, but cried in front of us sometimes telling us "I love you, I swear I love you, I'm sorry if I don't show it".

And in front of him, they act like they like him, but when he's not here, they trash talk him, they say to my mom "Just leave him", and my mom now says "I'm going to take half of his money, I don't care" because he fucked another woman one time 10 yrs ago.

There's just something wrong with women overall.
>>
>>134914951
>Not being man enough to keep control of your household without physical force
Manlet detected
>>
>>134918023
I mean there's something wrong with you.
Even in your attempt to make your father seem good you have to admit that he cheated which there is likely a bigger story and he is in fact deserving of whatever ill feelings there may be.
>>
File: 1500848841743.jpg (2MB, 1665x1770px) Image search: [Google]
1500848841743.jpg
2MB, 1665x1770px
>>134902360
Reminder that all these threads about abusing women/disciplining them is written by a select group of perverts who get off to roleplaying as a guy who thinks rape is totally normal and acceptable. None of these people actually believe in any of this shit.
>>
>>134918210
If you don't beat them, you don't love them.
>>
>>134918226
> leaf
Why should my sisters dislike him, given what he did and still does for them ? He cheated on his wife and then deserves to be hated by the whole family despite doing everything he can to make things better ? I have nothing against him, he's been a good father. Then why should my sisters be so ungrateful ?
>>
>>134902360
You shouldn't beat anyone in your family
>>134912644
>thinking about doing bad things is not bad
Malicious intent is wrong, its just not as wrong as acting on it.
Bad soil produces bad yields.
>>134913566
That's the same reasoning as preparing someone for war by shooting them with a bunch of 9m rounds to build up an immunity.
>>
>>134902360
Why beat your wife when you can rape her for discipline instead?
>>
>>134902360
Redpill time.
Mom is the disciplinarian. Father teaches war and how to cope with pain, mother gives pain because mother gives love.
You produce more masculine men in this way. If a father beats their child or disciplines them with physical force they will associate being physically violent which they do not like as children as being masculine and they will be afraid to use it when older.
>>
>>134918655
Yeah that's pretty messed up to cheat on a spouse when you have kids. Now both genders of his spawn now hate the opposite sex.
This is what happens when people cheat.
>>
>>134919050
I still can't see how it is justified to hate him given what he did. As for myself, I don't hate anybody in the family.
>>
>>134902360
>1 post by this id
>>
File: wife-beater-jul4-1885r.jpg (91KB, 385x624px) Image search: [Google]
wife-beater-jul4-1885r.jpg
91KB, 385x624px
>>134916530
Even mudslimes limit corporal punishment to thin sticks, and that's only after every other option has been exhausted.
>>
File: 1478917177380.png (272KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1478917177380.png
272KB, 785x757px
>>134902360
I could care less about it. I don't have a girlfriend and I've never hit a past girlfriend but next time I get a girlfriend I might do it honestly

For those of you who have never hit a bitch, try it out. I've slapped my sister in the face before and that's the most powerful feeling ever. Just a quick swift smack and you're on top of the world. Don't know what makes it so exhilarating but Sean Connery was right. I would never 'beat' a girl like give her an actual beating but who gives a fuck about a slap. I could care less with my bitch sister too
>>
>>134902360
Because society is gynocentric
>>
>>134919288
Nearly everything is gynocentric because men by their very nature are gynocentric in their pursuit of women.
>>
File: 1500839627954m.jpg (138KB, 1024x704px) Image search: [Google]
1500839627954m.jpg
138KB, 1024x704px
>>134918919
>>
>>134919271
lol
>>
>>134917385
Apparently. The pendulum has swung the full way around, and now the old ways only are an obstacle to correcting things back to sanity.
If women didn't get 50% of a man's stuff and their children, I have no doubts that only the weakest of milquetoasts wouldn't eventually sternly slap their women just once, and end such childish bullshit from them, and not have to even go that far in correction ever again.
Maybe there are some rare cases where a women might need more than that, but I'm certain those are probably outliers.

The modern situation is... fucked. But it an aberration of nature. Thus why it is.

>>134917487
Moron this, moron that. Beating a wife is violation of the unspoken terms of an un-interfered with marriage to the other family parties involved.
I know dirt on people right now, that if it were ever merely mentioned, it would end up with one person dead, and the man's father in prison. They follow the old ways. Man leads, isn't a weakling, woman follows, doesn't get beat because she doesn't follow a weakling needing to beat her.
Real capable men, not gamma drama lords, don't have to beat women. It's not needed. It's too much. It's like taking the whole bottle of medicine at once. It's stupid and very bad for the body, not good. Such is beating, bad for a relationship.
>>
>>134919271
>Come home
>Housewife sitting around
>House is a complete disaster
>No food even prepared
>Get into an argument
>Threatens to "Go to her mothers"
>Smack bitch to give her some sense
>Get laid that night
10/10 would recommend
>>
why is this bitch so skinny? I want to slap the fuck out of him
>>
>>134916954
In the south there was this whole culture of being a cuck to women. The klan would even lynch wifebeaters. Southern men were obsessed with chivalry and all that queer shit.

My grandfather beat my grandmother like every day. He was from ireland, we're new englanders but apparently this was pretty common with irish folk.
>>
>>134902360
You know what they say, beat your wife everyday.

If you don't know why, she does.
>>
File: 1480887259200.jpg (32KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1480887259200.jpg
32KB, 501x585px
>>134920262
>coming home from gym
>call sister to make me a protein smoothie
>says she will but she's busy
>come home
>all the ingredients to the smoothie are out on the table but NOT actually blended
>ask her why the fuck she didn't just make it
>"because you can make it your fucking self anon I'm busy and you're not a child"
>yell at her to make me the smoothie because she said she would
>says no and puts the blueberries back in the fridge, starts putting the rest of the stuff back in the fridge to make me mad
>now I'm pissed because I need to walk to the fridge to get the blueberries back out and STILL don't have my smoothie
>walk over and smack her in the face
>get away with it because moms not home

15/10 would recommend
>>
>>134920541
It's funny how as soon as white history and culture doesn't align with your personal sadistic preferences it becomes queer shit. One of the chivalric codes was to kill your wife if she cheats.

Nothing about chivalry was queer, it was about giving women the respect they deserved, part of which was preventing them from lowering themselves to common whores. Feminism ruined men's respect of women by trying to make us equal when we are separate but complimentary entities.
>>
>>134921136
You bring up a good point but women are garbage now so there's no point in chivalry nowadays and today since they want equality we should be able to hit them, then we'll give them real equality
>>
>>134918357
>reddit spacing
Do you know it was a thing before reddit even existed?
Of course you don't, because you're a fucking summercunt.
>>
>>134920411
Because that's the kind of queer, that has to beat up his woman, in order to get his sandwich made. Low test low conf. makes for weak society and psycho men.

>>134919271
>>134920262
Suddenly I'm laughing about this bantz exactly like the german I've arguing with, says he does.

>>134920541
Women of propriety, and only then and if, should get reverence to their social station as the reward. I'm sorry you feel that is "queer shit."
It is practically a fairy tale in comparison to modern society. How's all that working out, though.
That said, an aside; you are why niggers now run amok, and you should feel shame.
>>
>>134918023
decadent spoiled western women, yes
>>
>>134921379
You make women traditional again by treating them how our ancestors did, part of which was respecting them enough not to beat them like dogs. We have to be very permissive and forgiving but with strict boundaries and rules.

Traditional wedding vows in the Book of Common Prayer:

Bride, "I,_____, take thee, _____, to be my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and to obey, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth.

Groom, placing ring upon bride's finger, "With this Ring I thee wed, with my body I thee worship, and with all my worldly goods I thee endow: In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen."

Women obeyed their husbands and in return were treated with an almost worshipful respect. Rural households functioned this way for half a millennia without any problems.
>>
>>134918226
BS. Men and women cannot be sexually monogamous and many families would be together if women understood that.
>>
>>134921746
Excessive paragraph spacing is only done by redditors.
>>
>>134909496

Not if you know how to lie to the police.
>>
>>134921976
Understood what
>>
>>134922299
Or they don't do anything at all if there isn't marks or proof that you did anything. Police know women lie about this a lot too so women need proof that their husband is actually beating them
>>
>>134922536
k but the question was based on what if you did in fact beat your wife thus the idea of her lying about it is not relevant
>>
>>134921756
>Suddenly I'm laughing about this bantz exactly like the german I've arguing with, says he does.
Not sure what you meant here
>It is practically a fairy tale in comparison to modern society. How's all that working out, though.
Yeah it's better but you're still a cuck to women for living to those socities standards. This ain't the 50's bro where women are worth holding doors open for and shit, they're practically worth dirt now, not modest and pretty prized possessions anymore
>>
>>134921975
With todays laws we can't treat women the same way our ancestors did or they would have WAY too much freedom and power. I'm glad men treat women worse nowadays because we'll get fucked over in divorce court eventually
>>
>>134922699
So if you beat her and there's no proof other than her testimony you can just say she's lying. Also you can probably convince her not to go to the police over some dumb shit like slapping her

If my dad slapped me I wouldn't call the cops, why should a wife call the cops on her husband?
>>
>>134922868
Which part of "strict boundaries and rules" eludes you?
>>
>>134902360
The problem is a few guys took it way too far. Open handing a woman or spanking a child when it is warranted, there is nothing wrong with that.

A bunch of niggers and Irish beat there women and children too death for fun so we had to make laws against it.

We need the rule of thumb back TBQHFAMALAM
>>
>>134923209
why must the irish and niggers ruin everything
>>
>>134923206
You have a good point I'm still not going to be a cuck even if we succeeded in bringing back these traditional values.
>>
>>134923506
It's not being a cuck, you just want to beat women because you're a perverted sadist.
>>
>>134910171
copypasta like this is why I love 4chan
>>
>>134910171

One of the oldest tricks in the book that women spread to each other is long term poisoning. They will slip minute amounts of poisons like antifreeze or bleach into your food tea whatever and you'll waste away slowly over the course of a few years. It's the worst way I can imagine to die as its the slowest. It looks like a wasting disease and doctors are none the wiser, they'd never detect it in blood tests because they don't test for it, unless of course its a autopsy - which you won't receive because your history of declining health + Occam's razor..

If anything this is an advertisement not to knock girls up before living with them, beating them never works favorably. Though this is pasta, I feel this is something you fuckers need to understand, beating your wife never works.

Women are inherently evil, now, I'm no fag, still they simply do not operate on the level men do. They have no perception of morality, for example my missus believes that pedophiles are abhorrent and that is true, at the same time however, she believes that corporal punishment should be handed out for small shit like tax evasion and white collar crime. A woman has no problems with killing, they're just shit at doing it directly. Women may as well be witches, they all conspire with each other and pass down little tricks, some mundane like invisible stitching others malicious like I mention.

Muslims aren't right for much but they figured out their wickedness and have the perfect solution for it. Widows essentially become whores passed around single men like temp wives for a few weeks at a time.

I blame womens biology, look to nature, the burden of childbirth etc. Jordan Peterson touched on this with some rant about the "divine individual" he just pussed out on calling out women for what they are psychologically.
>>
>>134902360
Because since most women are biologically weaker than men, it's never fair, it's an abuse of power, thus it is not honorable. Just as beating an old man would be. A real man can deal with his wife without it, snapping an beating her is an admission of defeat. A man should be controlled and logical.

Also, since women have usually better verbal skills - also on biological basis- they are most likely to have the ability to humiliate their man completealy, to stab where it hurts. If they do it, it is also a serious abuse of power, just a different one, though just as dishonorable. Making your man a cuck by telling him all the time how less and unmanly is, is the same as a man snapping and beating the shit out of her, the latter is usually the consequance of the former. It's a shame no on talks about that.
>>
Nice try leaf, your domestic laws are more draconian than ours are
>>
>>134923594
It is kind of a satisfying feeling. I guarantee you I could find a bitch who would let me beat her, and you can continue being a weak bitch who hates other men for wanting dominance over the female gender
>>
>>134923871
This is true and is every female serial killer's #1 method: http://unknownmisandry.blogspot.com/2015/07/husband-poisoning-to-keep-man-in-line.html

>>134924110
Stop watching porn, your brain's fried.
>>
>>134924110
>physical dominance is better than mental dominance
I could bend you over and fuck you and wouldn't even resist, in fact you wouldn't want to, betaboi.
>>
File: 1498014089991.png (370KB, 650x370px) Image search: [Google]
1498014089991.png
370KB, 650x370px
>>134919235
i recognize that crucifix
>>
>>134924284
I only watch porn occasionally nowadays. Have pretty much stopped but still jackoff
>>
>>134924423
Sorry I don't hang out with queers
>>
>>134902360
If you can't deal with your own wife without hitting her, either you married the wrong woman, or she married the wrong man.
>>
>>134924631
>my noggin be foggin', but I'll be damned if I can't still beat up a girl
>>
>>134924631
Too late anyway, already fried.
>>
>>134924667
>he thinks it's a choice
You don't make the decisions in our relationship.
>>
>>134924730
>>134924837
Pirate nigger fuck off an go jack off to little boys elsewhere
>>
File: french-fry.jpg (4KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
french-fry.jpg
4KB, 240x210px
>>134925195
>>
>>134922751
>Not sure what you meant here

I meant the German fellow, who said his countrymen bragged about beating women. Which I cannot see the draw of doing. It's like running into a playground and beating up children. That's absolutely nothing to brag about. Dark humor maybe, but how is punting a 7 year old, some great feat or a show of masculinity? Beating a woman isn't manly. It's mildly psychotic.
That said, a sound-minded mentally level adult slapping an uppity bitch that is deliberate and clearly shit testing however, that's well, kinda humorous. There's nuance to this shit.

>but you're still a cuck to women for living to those socities standards. This ain't the 50's bro

Granted. Yet as I stated in another post; the modern standard and situation, is by full definition, an aberration of nature.
Men Are naturally tuned to open doors for women, give them different special treatment that we don't do for fellow men, and to protect the weaker sex of our own kind.

It's only been very recent in history that the government sugardaddy and legal system turning married men into instant serfs, and allowing the most decadent and degenerate aspects of female nature to run without consequence. It has thrown the whole interrelationship of men and women into the twisted for it is, indeed.
But that does not mean the way that things should be is wrong, in fact I would say the way things should be is natural if left merely to happen. It means we should simply remove the shit that makes things not as they should be.
>>
>>134902360
Take advice from Islam, take a stick no longer than your thumb. And strike her when she's proving. Not hard enough to bruise.
>>
>>134902360
It's profoundly uncivilised to beat your wife. Don't be such a nigger.
>>
>>134925547
The rule of thumb never referred to beating women but was rather a carpenter's measurement. The wife beating myth came from feminists.
>>
>>134925499
It's just hilarious to see women get hit because they think they're invincible. They think they can say and do whatever they want but the moment they're face with a guy who isn't afraid to hit them they stop being uppity. That's why it's funny, because women who get hit deserve it almost 90% of the time. It takes them off their pedestal
>But that does not mean the way that things should be is wrong, in fact I would say the way things should be is natural if left merely to happen. It means we should simply remove the shit that makes things not as they should be.
I would certainly agree but there's nothing we can do about this. This will not change because no one seems to care, divorce court is changing and the legal system will stay cucked
>>
>>134918023
>but cried in front of us sometimes telling us "I love you, I swear I love you, I'm sorry if I don't show it".
Great so he's an autist. Real fucking great to have a good paying job and start a family, but pathetically and gullibly ignoring the fact that you're a fucking asocial mute with no friends who nobody would love even for his money.
>>
File: 1498475266831.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498475266831.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
>>134902360
A man should never beat his wife with anything except his pelvis
>>
>>134902360

Weird thing is most women fucking love being slapped around, turns them on big time, so they find a guy who will and nag him constantly and insult him in order to push him over the line so they can get that rush.
>>
>>134925195
Argghhh, me cabinboi! I'll be seein you later t'night. word to the wise, swab your poop deck.
>>
>>134925972
source?
>>
>>134902360
THIS TOASTER IS A NIGGER!

NEGGA NEGGA NEGGA NEGGA NEGGA NEGGA NEGGA
>>
>>134902360
What kind of sorcery is this?

You should never have to beat women or children. They should fear disrespecting you more than a beating.

What kind of faggot world do we live in?

I've never even raised my voice to my wife or kids. Because they know when to pipe down.
>>
>>134902360
Everything in moderation.Some women think they are men, some women think they can cheat, and lie, and harang, and physically attack people. They have stepped out of line, our society is weak because men are weak, and women take mens places.
>>
>>134926428
I've never been asked to provide a historical reference on 4chan but if you'd like I can simply tell you why it's bullshit. Inches were a carpenter's measurement and were derived from the approximate width of the human thumb. Hence, "rule of thumb." The feminist myth goes that English common law allowed a man to beat his wife granted he obeyed the "rule of thumb" but no such law ever existed nor was ever recorded. Some nomenclature in the latter half of the 18th century seems to connect the rule of thumb to wife beating but there isn't much else.

Feminists frequently lie about history. The witch trials have been painted as a crusade against women. One has to wonder where such wild ideas come from. Do they come from the same place 50 Shades of Grey does, perhaps? And would that be the same place The Handmaid's Tale and The Outlander come from?
>>
Spankings are for wives, not kids.

Have two very well behaved children that I've never raised a hand to. But my wife goes over my knee pretty regularly.

It doesn't work for everyone, but it's worked for us for 20 years.
>>
You should slap your kids if they're doing something that will cause harm to themselves, not BEAT them.

If my husband hit me I'd kill him in his sleep. There's a difference.
>>
>>134927425
Whatever woks. I bet she does it on purpose.
>>
>>134927669
>if my husband hit me I'd kill him
sounds like you could use a few whacks
>>
>>134927669
do you let him choke you?
>>
>>134927669

And this is why women need to be placed in there place.

When will the SJW's meme magic an actual patriarchy into place?
>>
>>134927669
Never slap kids. Explain to them what they were doing wrong. I wish I could punch you in the throat you fucking cunt.
>>
>>134927669
>If my husband hit me I'd kill him in his sleep. There's a difference.
>gets hit by husband
>cries about it for 3 days straight and claims she needs to go to the hospital after getting a small bruise on her shoulder

Yeah but you're a stronk woman, sure you can handle it
>>
>>134928020
>When will the SJW's meme magic an actual patriarchy into place?

They are with accepting Islam into the West. Islam sucks but even a broken clock is right twice a day, and they're right about women
>>
>>134927817
Sometimes for sure.
>>
File: 1492428780064.png (119KB, 1042x518px) Image search: [Google]
1492428780064.png
119KB, 1042x518px
>>134928175
>>
>>134902360
It's all about which part of the hand you use. You're supposed to use the back of the hand for women. This has been the proper way for thousands of years
>>
File: wife-beater-may6-26-cc.jpg (107KB, 536x556px) Image search: [Google]
wife-beater-may6-26-cc.jpg
107KB, 536x556px
>>134928421
>>
>>134928325
That post is genius. Maybe here in the west we should just form rape gangs and society will fix itself, no more refugees because we'll be the ones doing the raping
>>
>>134909496
If she's willing to go to the police, you didn't beat her enough to scare her out of it.

But in all honesty I don't advocate beating women, FBI.
>>
>>134902443
I'm sure wives were better back when the bible was written though.
>>
>>134928602
I wrote it and you completely misunderstood it. The idea is not to play into women's masochism and somehow out-rape Arabs but to understand why women are not as impacted by anti-refugee propaganda as men, as well as how to remedy that. We should direct our red-pilling in regards to women at the harm it does to children and Arab's predisposition to violent crime of all nature (including murder, which still very much scares women).
>>
File: 1500938138610.gif (646KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500938138610.gif
646KB, 500x600px
its jew takeover
they hype things up so we dont burn alive the lawyers who fuck u over
I am victim of domestic law bill clinton overhype vioplence against men act
insane shit
government pieces of shit you never beleive exist you have to do as they say
insane
make u totally understand why hitler came to power and cleaned out jews
>>
>>134928885
They didn't get the point after children were murdered at a concert, they'll never get it
>>
File: 5xKG46l.jpg (311KB, 1526x1811px) Image search: [Google]
5xKG46l.jpg
311KB, 1526x1811px
Fucking lanklets... when will they learn
>>
>>134928885

Agreed, the rape thing turns them on but the murder, forced chastity, forced subservience 24 hours a day, loss of rights to work vote and dress publicly, these thing do not please women. Remind them of the 20 odd little girls that got blown up in England by a Muslim and they start to accept the idea that Muslims aren't compatible, tell them that they gang rape and they google a route planner to Calais.
>>
File: radioactive space alien pepe.jpg (51KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
radioactive space alien pepe.jpg
51KB, 450x450px
>>134929124
Many are waking up and when they do they will encourage beta orbiters to follow in their footsteps. In the mean time, we have to preach an ideology that women will enjoy that is an alternative to Islam. White sharia is not a serious answer because it is born out of irony and sexual perversion. We need basic traditionalism, it is the most marketable and normal alternative. Traditional families, traditional white culture, traditional gender dynamics.

If you rise up to take the lead, women will naturally follow. You don't need to play daddydom or chokefuck them.

Peace.
>>
My husband only had to beat me once and I never made him mad again
>>
>>134929415
Sounds good to me, peace brother
>>
>>134902360
Ever wonder where the expression, "Rule of Thumb" came from? From the ancient rule stating that you should not strike your wife with a stick or other object that is bigger around than your thumb.

So no matter how much you felt like it, beating her with a split rail would be out of the question.
>>
File: 1496188460382.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1496188460382.gif
607KB, 800x792px
Tomorrow Is an important we muus't praise our lord
>>
File: 1498893390373.jpg (201KB, 1024x779px) Image search: [Google]
1498893390373.jpg
201KB, 1024x779px
>>134930704
indeed
>>
>>134911670
It wants to lick her nipples to get calcium
>>
>>134902360
I rather put my cock in her asshole and finish there if she disrespects me.
>>
>>134902360
>Why is acting like a nigger such a taboo subject?
FIFY
>>
>>134915128
That was never your choice any how goyem
>>
>>134928755
Damn, good point
>>
>>134902360
Children and wives need to be spanked when they misbehave and deserve it. Is not beating, is discipline.
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.