[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just heard Jay Z mention that jews own most of the property

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0213.png (490KB, 2810x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0213.png
490KB, 2810x4096px
I just heard Jay Z mention that jews own most of the property in America.
How redpilled is he though?
>>
BASED BLACK MAN HA HAHASHADASDASDSA
>>
File: fd.png (87KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
fd.png
87KB, 435x435px
>>134898346
Israel is trying to start WW3

They want America to die

They want Russia to die

They want Iran to die

They want the goy enslaved

Contact your local House and Senate Rep
>>
File: 1464188131487.png (55KB, 153x272px) Image search: [Google]
1464188131487.png
55KB, 153x272px
>>134898346
http://imgur.com/a/ER090
http://imgur.com/a/UNhwa
>>
>>134898440
>Iran
who cares? Iran sucks and is no way related to anything a Western person should care about.
Obvious /sg/ retard leaking out.

>b-b-but they are secular
They aren't
>Islam is western!
its not
>muh Hitler said they are aryan!
Hitler said a lot of stupid things
>Shitty aggro desert people have to be our friend if they are against the state of Israel
politics don't work that way you 65iq retard.

Please stay confined to /sg/ with the other Iran shills.
>>
>>134898346
Just enough to know about the first layer of jewry.
Dig deeper and he'll discover how blacks are inferior. Due to his success, he would most likely avoid or take it as false.

That's as far as he'll go.
>>
>>134898346
probably somewhat redpilled on the jews i'd say. he's been seen wearing nation of islam jewelley so he probably learned about jews from farrakhan. he's not redpilled enough to realize that whites are the master race and God plan was to have whites rule over blacks.

before he got big he was associated with some weird NOI cult. see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1thvEtGM5M
again this group was probably redpilled on some issues, but was full of WE WUZ nonsense
>>
File: jay-z.jpg (29KB, 750x395px) Image search: [Google]
jay-z.jpg
29KB, 750x395px
>>134898346
He's the opposite of redpilled. He's an occultist. 100% confirmed.
>>
File: JayZCrowleyDuo.png (143KB, 412x346px) Image search: [Google]
JayZCrowleyDuo.png
143KB, 412x346px
>>134900165
>Thelema (/θəˈliːmə/) is a religion based on a philosophical law of the same name, adopted as a central tenet by some religious organizations. The law of Thelema is "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will." The law of Thelema was developed in the early 1900s by Aleister Crowley

pic related
>>
The Catholic church owns the most property in NYC though where he's from.

Why does he not mention Jewish domination of the media and entertainment industry if he's so concerned?
>>
File: abramovic-picasso.jpg (317KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
abramovic-picasso.jpg
317KB, 1280x852px
>>134900165
This. Literally a spirit cooker. Call me when he addresses the JQ instead of saying a fact that is completely benign and seems in support of the jews.

What he said isn't calling them out, he just didn't know calling a jew "a jew" is the worst thing one can say to them.
>>
>>134900031
oh forgot to mention, they man's picture who theyre holding up in this video is Malachi Z. York. York built some black pyramids in georgia for his cult and was eventually charged with the most counts of child molestation ever. so jay-z is probably redpilled on the loli issue as well.
>>
>>134900793
he hangs out with the pedos bro
>>
>>134900793
>jay-z is probably redpilled on the loli issue as well
No. Jay-Z is IMPLICATED in that issue. That was supposedly the basis for Kanye's meltdown and calling him out during his on-stage rant. He (and most of entertainment) is a satanist.
>>
>>134899113
Prolly true, if he was molested as a child, he would go full M.J.
>>
>>134900971
by redpilled i mean he knows you can sacrifice lolis to moloch and absorb their energy to pump up your album sales.

heah heay
>>
>>134898988
Thanks Jewfag.
>>
>>134898988
dumb Americuck your opinion isn't worth cow shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.