[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Japan is bas- http://www.vagabondish.com/female-f oreign

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1500332332152.jpg (216KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1500332332152.jpg
216KB, 854x1280px
>Japan is bas-
http://www.vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/

Japanese women lust for Western men and Japanese men are spergs who do nothing about it. Truly a nation of c*cks
>>
>>134882667
Hi I am an cuck.

Do you have any problem?
>>
>>134882815
Yes, make Eva 4 already
>>
>>134882667

Would fuck 10/10

What's bad about mixing with asians anyway?
>>
>>134882815
please make more AAA games with playable traps

thank you and have a nice day
>>
>>134882815
I remember when you used to have these huge military parades like nazi Germany and you all chanted BANZAI. Back when you guys killed Americans for fun
>>
>>134882667
>said the white guy

>>134883168
How fucking old are you?
>>
File: wu lad.jpg (37KB, 273x273px) Image search: [Google]
wu lad.jpg
37KB, 273x273px
>>134882815
>>
>>134882667
japs have ugly ass faces
>>
>>134883074
Plesse let this be bait
>>
I fail to see the problem here. Japanese women are infinitely superior to (((wystyrn ynlyghtynyd wymyn))). If they crave our cocks then by all means let us go forth and take the bounty
>>
>>134883074
Offspring will be betas
>>
>>134882815
no, i'm very happy that you figured out the vaginal jew
>>
>>134882667
That girl's got a real bad case of monkey face.
>>
>>134883074
School shooting.
>>
>>134882667

What's her name plz
>>
>>134883975
No that's because they were born American.
>>
>>134883404

take da booty
>>
>>134882667
>Japanese lust for Western men
True, but this is a result of
>Japanese men are spergs
They don't just have some "white fever."

At the moment Japan is going through some of the most critical drops in birth-rate in their history. 60% (yes more than half) of Japanese men identify themselves as "herbivores", a term that basically means they've given up on trying to attain the classic family structure (court a girl, date her for a while, marry, and have kids). Instead they're opting to fill their time "hanging with friends"(including female friends) with no sexual implications at all. It's gotten so bad that the Japanese government is busing women out to the rural areas and basically setting up "speed dating" scenarios where they encourage people to "find a mate and save your country" or some other nationalist rhetoric.

Japanese women (traditionally conservative and stay at home) are now entering the workforce in record numbers (going through the same transition that the US did in say 1960ish). That, coupled with the fact that more than half of men in the country are known to have no interest at all in them, has caused them to seek the same potential suitors outside their borders.

It's even worse than the US. When's the last time you heard a President or Vice President say "Our entire country's pension system will collapse in the next 5 years or so specifically because people aren't fucking enough"?

tl;dr Go to Japan, find a qt to fuck around with, but be prepared for them to want children
>>
File: rechtslinks.jpg (68KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
rechtslinks.jpg
68KB, 1080x720px
wew nips dont want to date dykes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.