[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has society conditioned obese people to believe that surgery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 57

File: boogie29881.png (660KB, 850x573px) Image search: [Google]
boogie29881.png
660KB, 850x573px
Why has society conditioned obese people to believe that surgery is the only real option to loose weight?
>>
lose*
loose is the skin after the surgery
>>
>>134881098
False. The correct response is SAGE
>>
>>134880808
>Why lazy obese people only want to lose weight the easy way?
>>
>>134880808
same reason it convinced mentally iill faggots surgically removing their penises is the only option to treat their disorder
>>
they are people born in families without proper nutrition culture and fitness culture. add family violence and other poverty drama and you have dysfunctional adults.
>>
this fat fuck literally makes me want to vomit
>sage
>>
>>134881322
>poverty
Basically this. Poverty sucks ass and without proper hobbies (because they all cost money) you can only watch TV and eat food as a "hobby".
>>
>>134881912
>it costs money to walk outside
>>
File: gastric_bypass.jpg (68KB, 800x551px) Image search: [Google]
gastric_bypass.jpg
68KB, 800x551px
>>134880808
my uncle got a gastric bypass and despite this he continued to eat as much as he possibly could. decreasing the amount you can eat doesn't stop you from smashing that pleasure center button in your brain.

boogie's gonna destroy his body even more after the surgery because he'll think it's a magic cure and he can continue to eat as much as he wants.
>>
>>134882079
Jezuz, people allow doctors to fuck up their critical organs instead of not eating for a month. What the fucking fuck. Pigs.
>>
>>134880808
capitalism teaches you that with money comes quick fixes
>>
>>134880808

I fucking hate fat people and wish death upon them.
>>
>>134881098
fpbp also sage
>>
File: 1489286563716.jpg (296KB, 578x2655px) Image search: [Google]
1489286563716.jpg
296KB, 578x2655px
>>134880808
>tfw my tax dollars are going to go toward this fat fuck when his bypass

>http://www.livestrong.com/article/488087-what-if-i-eat-too-much-if-ive-had-gastric-bypass/

>Your new stomach likely is walnut-sized and holds about 1 tbsp. of food. If all goes well, later it will hold about 1 cup of food, much less than the 4 cups a normal stomach can contain. Your doctor will monitor your condition so you can gradually increase the solidity of the foods you eat. You’ll progress from liquids to pureed or ground foods to soft solids to solids. From the start, you must limit your food intake to whatever your doctor recommends. Eat slowly to give your body time to realize your stomach is full.

>Your doctor will give you specific dietary recommendations concerning the amounts and types of foods you should eat. After a post-surgery fasting period of a day or so, you will be restricted to room-temperature liquids to allow your stomach to recuperate from the surgery. If you eat too much during this period, you could interfere with the healing process and possibly rupture the staple line in your stomach.

>[A] FASTING PERIOD OF A DAY OR SO
>IF YOU EAT TOO MUCH DURING THIS PERIOD
>YOU COULD [...] RUPTURE THE STAPLE LINE IN YOUR STOMACH

There is no way Boogie is gonna not die from this procedure.
>>
Because the medical establishment doesn't wants to admit that they fucked up nutrition forever.

Sugar is worse than cocaine, carbs give you diabetes. Fat is healthy, even saturated fat. The food pyramid is a scam.

If they backtrack on that, the public will realize that everything is a lie.
>>
>>134882540
please tell me that the last part is fake

this fat fuck is an F grade sociopath
>>
File: american history x curbstomp.gif (653KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
american history x curbstomp.gif
653KB, 240x240px
>>134882079
>im so fat that I can't walk, so instead of dieting for a month or two, I'm going to turn my stomach into a literal egg so I can get full in like two bites of food
>And I will probably have to get all of this difficult surgery re-done after I loose the weight and probably just regain it over time

Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>134880808
My mom had gastric bypass surgery. She basically has a rubber band around her colon.

She can't eat much now. If she eats virtually any solid food, she vomits. This happens every time we go out to eat. And it ruins our outings when I visit her.

She lost 30 pounds (at least, that's what she said; she could be lying), then started to gain it back up again. She doesn't do any work-out. She blames her tearing her ACL but she can still move. She has to play on the Wii U, or at least walk on occasion. Something.

You need to move and work out to lose weight. You can't just get surgery and then sit back and let your weight lose itself. You have to keep a consistent diet and exercise routine, which Boogie doesn't and won't have.
>>
>>134882073
Walking outside in poverty suck ass too m8

Violence everywhere. You can only lose. If you aren't social other kids will beat you up, because they think you think you are better than them. If you are social and even invite them in your house they will get jealous because you have something nice. There are no friends or loyalty in poverty, only jealousy and backstabbing cunts.

Others have no boundaries and no manners. No concept of privacy. There is literally nothing to do, just watch TV. Or be social and participate in theft, violence, alcoholism and all the other poor people stuff until you land in prison.
>>
>>134880808
Money in surgery. No money in eating less. Guess which lobby has more money to throw at social engineering.
>>
>>134882715
All that overeating rotted their brain. Some fucks think money grows on trees and don't consider that people are forced to pay taxes in order to fund the care for their fucking fat asses.

Fat people should up and kill themselves. Fastest and cheapest way to lose weight.
>>
>>134880808
boogie will back down from getting the surgery. mark my fucking words.
>>
>>134882676
>fat is healthy
I don't think anyone has argued against that. It's the specific types of fats that n excess that are bad, since our bodies can synthesize some on their own.
But could you please elaborate?
>>
>>134882676
Humankind has been subsisting primarily on carbs since the dawn of agriculture (aka the entirety of civilization). You can be perfectly healthy on a carb-based diet, you just have to eat properly sized portions and get exercise.
>>
>>134880808
When you are morbidly obese I guess a gastric bypass is sometimes the only thing that is really going to help. Really fat people, obese people, don't simply have too much body fat, they are not physically fit and cannot put the strain on themselves to follow through with the exercise required for them to lose weight effectively.

Society has not "conditioned" this, it is the corporations that shove unhealthy food down people's throats in the name of profit that have enabled this. On the one side we could castigate these people for being great consumerist hogs, but the corporations obviously don't want to do that. They want people to buy their crap food. Which is why fat acceptance is on the rise. Corporations WANT fat people to be accepted so that they can continue shoveling their bullshit. On the other hand, if Americans are finally taught things about nutrition and health, the corporations would panic.
>>
>>134883169
>not using the poverty as a means of training to fight and live
>not fighting with other kids since the age of 10 just for fun
>not getting arrested at 14 for nearly killing another by smashing a bottle over his head and spending 2 years in juvie where you get your teeth kicked in and laugh at the gays there
>not beating up nerds and threatening jocks at school by bringing a knife and getting expelled
for stealing some girl's bra from their locker rooms
>not skipping highschool eductaion
if it wasnt for poverty my life would have been boring as fuck
Btw never knew my dad and mom was a literal drunkard whore and proud of it
>>
>>134883332
>But could you please elaborate?
He could be referring to the ketogenic diet.
>>
>>134880808

doesn't matter when they cut him open they won't be able to keep everything from flowing out like mt st Helens pyroclastic flow.

he dies on the table. can't wait.
>>
>>134880808
but the other option takes willpower and hard work, you evil nazi!
>>
File: exploding cow carcase Tristam.jpg (367KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
exploding cow carcase Tristam.jpg
367KB, 640x480px
>>134883914
this

He will pop out like that cow in Tristam.
>>
>>134882079
is it okay to water fast with that much mass? isn't it better to deop weight slower?
>>
>>134883028
Yeah, that's the problem. Doesn't take much food to just sit around and survive. Boogie will sure as hell try to eat as many calories as possible while complaining that he can't move.
"Oh no, I'm trying but I can only eat ice cream without throwing up!"
"My condition has made it nearly impossible to be active for the last 6 months."
>>
>>134883752
You might like that stuff if you are social.

For an antisocial introvert like me being surrounded by social people is a nightmare.

And sadly people in poverty are far more social. They interact with each other all the time. In wealthier societies everyone keeps to himself.
>>
>>134883675
Its both society abd corporations whobare at fault. They enable each other. Western culture glamorizes over consumption, nihilism and decadence, which is both the fault of a morally corrupt society, and the corporations born within it that take advantage of societys ignorance and poor choices.

Social responsibility doesnt exist at either the corporate or cultural level anymore.
>>
>be me, overweight as fuck
>mother tells me I'm a fat, useless piece of shit
>cut out soda completely, daily 1,500 calorie limit
>feel hungry, just drink fuck ton of water
>lose 80 pounds
>mom now calls me a useless piece of shit

Boogie is pathetic.
>>
>>134880808
Because why do it yourself when you can pay someone else to do it for you?
>>
>>134884568
it's amazing how he's managed to convince himself that the surgery and the recovery is actually harder than just stop eating like a pig
>>
>>134883847
not specifically

fat is necessary for healthy brain function and omega-3s found in shit tons of natural foods (animals and plants alike) have immense amounts of health benefits

fat is an important part of diet also because it helps keep you feel full and satisfied longer than high-carb low-fiber foods. That is: food containing lots of sugar and simple carbohydrates that the body breaks down into sugar. Pair fats with fiber (a carbohydrate the body can neither digest nor break down into sugar) and protein and you'll be pretty fukkin healthy m8. Avocado is a good example because it has all three and low net carbs (<2g)
>>
>>134884568
Killing your mom was probebly easier. I thought Americans were more capitalistic than your sorry ass.
>>
>>134883640
>>134882676
>they can't backtrack on the food pyramid
The food pyramid doesn't even exist any more, they already back tracked on it.
>carbs give you a diabeetus
not carbs in general just sugar and particularly processed sugars with a fast absorption rate.
>you can be perfectly healthy on a carb-based diet, you just have to eat properly and get exercise
Typically that was all the exercise needed to farm the food in the first place.

Sugar, fat, and starch are all additive and ironically especially so for people with sedentary lifestyles. If people actually exercise then they actually crave more healthy foods to supply the necessary vitamins and minerals to supply an active lifestyle.
People who are already fat and sedentary always crave empty fat sugar and salt like they're about to go into hibernation for the winter.
>>
you have to be one special kind of retard if you can't count calories, or one hell of a slob if you can't be arsed
>>
File: b52.jpg (40KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
b52.jpg
40KB, 491x491px
>>134880808
>believe that surgery is the only real option
>>
>>134884439
I was anti-sociel before 10
I literally never spoke to anyone even when asked and just hid in my room the whole day to avoid everyone. My moms firends though I was mute or retarded when she forced me to meet them

Srsly if I find those crusty old cunts some day ill no joke dismember them

Anyone I think moral of story is that antisocial behavor is self-harm and you should harm others not yourself because they deserve it not you and shyness is just being a weak fag
>>
>>134884361
in my knowledge, the only problem with dropping weight quickly when morbidly obese is the amount of excess skin you will have to have surgically removed and the scars that remain afterwards.
>>
>>134882073
you can pick up a guitar for a few bucks, then you have a hobby for life. hobbies don't cost money, they however require time, effort and dedication
>>
>>134884830
I was on 84 Kg 2 months ago, and iI'm 1.70m tall, and I'm on 72.7 kgs now and dropping more. I can tell you enough how easy it is having a scale and controlling my weight once a week, sometimes I go down 100 grams and sometimes I go down another kilo. but I never go up. it's best damn thing. Also having a spreadsheet where I control my goal and progress
>>
>>134884938
that's what I meant
>>
>>134884830
No point when you're a lanklet like me.
Work at Walmart a couple of summers and you'd probably become an anorexic
>>
>>134880808
they are mentally ill, their brain's reward systems have been damaged over the years. They are mentally incapable of stopping, they need to shovel good tasting things into their face at all times.
>>
File: feelssogood.png (156KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
feelssogood.png
156KB, 400x388px
I just wanna pop in to say im down almost 60lbs because of these threads. Thanks for the initial inspiration, i almost have my life back, got another 20 to lose
>>
>>134885139
sry dude, thought you were asking if it was dangerous
>>
>>134885290
gg burger
>>
>>134880808
He's just a fat lazy shit who wants the easy way out
>>
File: 7900301.jpg (17KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
7900301.jpg
17KB, 620x400px
>>134881322
>>134881912

>how can i blame everyone but myself (including the tv which I can easily walk away from) for my own morbidly obese fatass?

So if they're living in poverty it should be a lot easier to not eat 1 day a week and thus maintain their weight. There's literally no excuse for morbidly obese people in the "ghetto."

Personal accountability.
>>
File: Weight Chart DP.png (304KB, 954x682px) Image search: [Google]
Weight Chart DP.png
304KB, 954x682px
/fit/ here

we've been following him for awhile.

he's severely mentally ill, in denial, and has (had? theyre getting separated supposedly) a feeder/enabler wife who got fat herself (and is probably cheating on him)

surgery can help if you actually stick to the program, but I don't have any faith he can. He's been the same weight for at least 5+ years of being on youtube, nothing is going to change now.
>>
>>134884937
>Anyone I think moral of story is that antisocial behavor is self-harm and you should harm others not yourself because they deserve it not you and shyness is just being a weak fag
You don't get it. I'm not shy because I want to harm myself. It's just that I really, really fucking hate people.
>>
File: 1462129618551.png (118KB, 326x232px) Image search: [Google]
1462129618551.png
118KB, 326x232px
>literally disfigure your organs instead of stop eating 10 pizzas a day
>our society says this is normal

how did this happen
>>
>>134885628
desu if you go grocery shopping at any big chain and you look at the produce section, most of what's being sold is either wilting or straight up rotting

meanwhile places like Whole Foods and Trader Joe's (and other smaller businesses) have higher quality selections and vegetables that taste good but at twice to three times the cost.

that's not to say that you can't buy frozen veggies and live off of dried beans and rice, but even if you cut off the influence of our shitty media that shoves McDonald's and sugary colas down our throats, it's easy to see why people are reluctant about eating healthy.
>>
>>134885811
oh yeah isn't some black guy living with them? fucking kek
>>
>>134885290
Share methods. What did you do differently?
>>
>>134880808
the system enables it, 1 year in a fat prison where hes forced to eat a proper meal and he would lose all that weight.
>>
File: how i made my wife fat.jpg (260KB, 498x1987px) Image search: [Google]
how i made my wife fat.jpg
260KB, 498x1987px
>>134886113
there's a black guy who is friends with them but she's not cheating with him. he's 100% a flaming homo from the pictures i saw, but I don't remember his name to look them up again
>>
>>134886042
>muh wilting
The crispness of lettuce is a function of temperature, not age. The "wilty" lettuce is perfectly fine. Just needs to be cooled down a couple of degrees from what the store keeps it at in the display and it will be crispy again.
>>
>>134885811
fyi that chart is bullshit and there is no proof any of that is accurate.

he said he "might" be at the weight his doctor wanted him to be by the time surgery rolled around and that surgery has a weight limit of 600 lbs.
>>
>>134886042
>if you go grocery shopping at a big chain, there's so much snack foods! like OMG!

And no one's forcing you to buy junk food. That doesn't even address my question. I "fast" one day a week as a financially comfortable person with more than enough money to drop on groceries.

What stops a poor person from literally just not eating for a day to maintain a healthy body weight? It costs nothing. Answer the question.
>>
>>134882715
It's surprisingly real, the video is even more infuriating because he's a Geordie.
>>
>>134883752
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1498848887606.png (276KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498848887606.png
276KB, 480x480px
>>134880808
I just think it's amazing that they can reach 4-6k calories every day, holy shit that is some dedication.
>>
>>134885932
>It's just that I really, really fucking hate people.
same too always hav
the hate just builds up and you either go antisocial becus no direction to vent it or you actualy vent it on others
its better to vent and act on it that keep it to self if you ask me
ur gonna die eventually so why should you let ur hate for people stop you from doing whatever you like? Go outside and fuck up the first person who tries to push you into a corner with theior presence or whatver
>>
>>134886383
At a certain point, lettuce won't be crisp anymore and water damage from the automatic spritzers make the texture of veggies slimy.

Submerging greens in a room-temp or cool water bath will rehydrate wilting lettuce to a point.

However, idiots don't know this.
>>
>>134880808
It's actually science. Barely anyone can lose weight long term because of the hormonal changes that weight loss induces. Leptin injections would probably cure weight reduced people from the starvation hormonal makeup that results but they aren't allowed to be given.
>>
>>134886523
ill snap ur childrens neck like a twig the first cchance I get
>>
>>134886410
I'm just addressing a possible reason why people are reluctant to eat healthy. I am not in poverty and don't hang out with poor people so don't really have the experience to form an opinion on the matter, you turd.
>>
>>134886576
Yeah really. I don't pay attention to what I eat at all and unless I drink a bunch of beer or something I would have to make an active effort to reach even 2000 a day
>>
>>134883640
>Humankind has been subsisting primarily on carbs since the dawn of agriculture
When people shrank in height and became afflicted with all kinds of never before seen diseases.
>>
>>134880808
Fuck fat people.

Been lifting natty for over 20 years and had a realization that losing weight without having to worry about losing muscle size and strength is retard easy.
>>
>>134883640
>you can be healthy on a carb-based diet
Because you're probably eating mostly fiber.

No one can be healthy subsisting on sugar and simple carbohydrates.
>>
File: progress.jpg (994KB, 1920x4320px) Image search: [Google]
progress.jpg
994KB, 1920x4320px
>>134886384
The chart is from the weights he's talked about on youtube.

>>134886042
Wrong. You just don't know how to shop. Eating healthy is a lot cheaper than eating unhealthy on a calorie-for-calorie basis.

>>134885290
Same, although it was more the /fat/ threads on /fit/ and dumping my gains goblin/feeder gf.

I'm still a fatburger that was 100lbs overweight. Down to 50lbs overweight and should be at my goal by the end of the year.

>>134884830
A lot of it is education and poor upbringing. My parents divorced, so I was raised by a single mother who worked until 7 or 8pm, meaning my dinner was usually KFC, pizza, mcdonalds and other fast food because she was too tired to cook.

Even my doctor would give shitty advice because he isn't a trained nutritionist.
>>
People who eat shit food eat shit food because they are fucking lazy and dumb. It's as simple as that. Taking a little extra time always makes for healthier and more delicious food.

For example you have that shitty Thanksgiving turkey meme where the niggers make fun of the white person's turkey for having less seasoning...but the reality is niggers are just dumb. They have to season their bird because they are impatient and cook it at too high a temperature. Instead of low and slow. The longer you cook something for without burning it (or drying it out), the more of the latent aromatics are being properly rendered and the more flavor you get.

Take a nice marbley chunk of beef, rub it with a little bit of salt and pepper, throw it in a pot with carrots, onions, potatoes, cook it nice and low for 3 hours and it's fucking delicious. Like nothing you can get at a restaurant. And it's perfectly healthy and will make you feel full and satisfied. You can feed yourself for several days for 10 bucks with it too.

And this is fire-and-forget too. So outside of the prep work you can just sit around on your ass playing vidya like you normally would anyway. As long as there is a restaurant industry to fall back on people will use it as a crutch.
>>
>>134885197
if you are a lanklet you should too count. 2000 calories at least is needed for a male to gain weight. a typical dinner portion is about 500kcal
>>
>>134887205
>Wrong. You just don't know how to shop. Eating healthy is a lot cheaper than eating unhealthy on a calorie-for-calorie basis.
>You
I know how to shop, faggot. I'm talking about American retards who don't and think eating healthy is expensive.
>>
>>134887205
>The chart is from the weights he's talked about on youtube.
so you know its fake then.
>>
>>134886602
Dude I'm not a fucking ape.

People who get violent over stupid, minimal things are fucking niggers and I hate them too.

You beat the things you love. I ain't beating random motherfuckers, I'm not gay.
>>
>>134886042
it is not about eating healthy, that is the jew in all of this. it is about hitting the mark on calories. you can choose to eat a tiny chocolate bar and be hungry again after half an hour, or you can have a sandwich and be filled for a couple of hours and still have gotten the same amount of calories
>>
>>134880808
Because self control obviously isn't an option for boogie the fat fuck who has been "trying to lose weight" for six fucking years
>>
>>134883028
>She basically has a rubber band around her colon.

That's not gastric bypass, that's a lap band.
Lap band restricts the size of the upper portion of your stomach so that solid foods make you feel full much faster. It uses a sleeve with an inflatable fluid-filled balloon on the inside to squeeze the top 15% of the stomach so only a small portion of it can be used. Overeating causes vomiting, but liquids still pass freely (this is why people with new lap bands often receive liquid diets like protein shakes so they can get their required protein intake). You also get a small port under your skin where they can adjust the tightness of the band by adding/removing fluid with a syringe.

Lap band is reversible, gastric bypass is not.

Gastric bypass is where they cut away 2/3 of your stomach and attach a lower section of your intestines to the upper part.

This means 2 things:
1) Your stomach is now very tiny, and held together by staples.
2) Without the duodenum (upper part of your intestines), you absorb far less nutrition from food. This means you need MORE nutrients in the form of protein shakes and multivitamins, but normal food also provides FEWER CALORIES because you're missing the first step of digestion.

Gastric Bypass should be the VERY LAST RESORT for weight loss. Lap bands are usually sufficient for even the laziest of ham galaxies (hard to overeat if any volume of food over 1 cup makes you violently ill), and allows your real stomach to shrink in a healthy, natural way, and enforces good eating habits by associating large amounts of food with vomit.
>>
>>134886755
People don't eat healthy because there are numerous things which make fast food more pleasurable than a good, healthy, home-cooked meal.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/you-illuminated/201108/7-reasons-we-cant-turn-down-fast-food
>>
>>134887759
Self control is a fucking meme.

Eating less when you can eat more, goes against the very nature of masculinity.

Doing more exercise, that's what the real trick is. Add 1-2 hours exercise every day and you can eat twice as a normal person. Enjoy.
>>
>>134887803
These people aren't worth saving baka desu senpai.
>be me
>life sucks
>eat just to know I'm alive
>went a while without stepping on the scale
>knew I was getting fat, didn't care becuase life sucks
>babysitting for brother. Bathroom scale just sitting there, daring me to step up.
>HOLY FUCK 259, YOU FUCKING FAT SLOB HOW DID YOU DO THAT TO YOURSELF.
>That was a few months ago. It was a call to action and I'm already down to 245.
>>
>>134887388
>People who get violent over stupid, minimal things are fucking niggers and I hate them too.
sometimes u need to act like ape to remember how to live
plus theres nothing wrong if u smash a niggers head with a 2x4 whats wrong is that ur pussy ass not gonna do it meanwile braindead black apes who are in most cases extreme cowards fuck women and do whatever they want not becuz their violent but becuz nobody does anything to stop them

>You beat the things you love. I ain't beating random motherfuckers, I'm not gay.
Have fun with ur boring life then just dont cry in the end when ur too old to even do anything and u kiss the shotgun instead
>>
he should just kill himself honestly like cmon dude look at yourself
>>
File: 1500906483437.png (55KB, 153x272px) Image search: [Google]
1500906483437.png
55KB, 153x272px
>>134887975
>just eat what you want and everything will work out
it couldnt be more obvious you're a jew, you know that 99% of foods have no nutritional value whatsoever and no amount of exercise will fix that.
>>
File: 10575697.png (296KB, 500x1013px) Image search: [Google]
10575697.png
296KB, 500x1013px
>>134888138
fuck forgot pic
still hope the swastika flag and pic serve as hint
>>
>>134887975
Yes of course, because Boogie is the teeming definition of masculinity. Cmon now.
>>
>>134887975
>Add 1-2 hours exercise every day and you can eat twice as a normal person. Enjoy.
I'd like to know what exercise burns 1000 calories an hour.

the only exercise that burns that much is intense swimming (850kc/h) intense fighting/martial arts (930kc/h) and running at 8 mph (over 1000 kc/h)

Running 8mph for 2 hours each day would destroy your knees.
Fighting on a daily basis would induce fight-club level injuries.
Swimming requires a pool that you can do laps in.
>>
>>134887975
lol no, jogging a kilometre burns like 50 calories, that is hardly anything.
just losing weight is 90% diet
>>
Someone post the video of his wife leaving him mid-stream
>>
File: Dr Now.jpg (27KB, 493x535px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Now.jpg
27KB, 493x535px
>>134880808
>*blocks your path*

"Who is you enabler? It is impossible to gain dat much weight if you stick to the diet plan"
>>
>>134887039
I lost 20 lbs in 3 months just by excersize. Didn't change a thing about what I was eating, other than drinking more water. People who "Can't lose weight" are just lazy.
>>
File: 1493214620115.jpg (36KB, 667x445px) Image search: [Google]
1493214620115.jpg
36KB, 667x445px
>mfw these people would rather have somebody cut up their organs than try intermittent fasting because its too "difficult" or "scary"
>even though they've never tried it and will basically have to fast after surgery anyway

Why even bother?
>>
>>134886042
this just isnt true. when im in other cities for work, i have to go to shitty walmarts for produce to make sandwiches. most times its decent quality

also, what are buses? every nice area i've lived in or been to has had a nig transport system (bus) run to it. take the bus to the 'whitey walmart', buy produce there if somehow the walmart near you is only selling rancid shit nobody would buy (which doesnt even make sense in the first place, but lets pretend)
>muh cost
stanford did a study, and from eating 2000 calories of the MOST healthy shit you can get (whole foods ripoff shit)
>>
>>134883169
Poverty is indeed a bitch.
>>
>>134888479
In the stone age the guy who could eat the most amount of food was made leader. There isn't something inherently feminine about eating, but you know what is feminine as fuck? Diets.

Like I said: Eat a lot, work out a lot, party a lot. No need to limit yourself.
>>134888549
I was talking about fat people.

1000 calories for a fat person is absolutely totally possible, but even if we're talking about a regular person. Remember: He consumed the 1000 calories just yesterday. It is far easier to burn calories you just consumed as a slim person than to burn calories which were in your body forever.

There is something which doesn't destroy your knees. It's called a bike.
>>
>>134888923
(cont)
it costs $1.50 to eat 2000 calories of the healthiest shit VS the most unhealthy shit

and we all know fat obese fuckers are already eating 4-5k calories, so 2000 calories of the absolute healthiest shit is cheaper
>>
>>134882079
Why the fuck would someone pay money to fuck up their body?
>>
>>134888942
Also I didn't mean 1000 calories in 1 hour, but in 2 or 2.5 hours.
>>
File: bicycle.jpg (22KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
bicycle.jpg
22KB, 300x200px
>>134888562
>*blocks your path*
What do?
Cycling is a very calorie light form of exercise but it's also low impact and can be used to sneak in calorie burn when running light errands.
>>
I'm getting a gastric sleeve done (remove 80% of your stomach). I'm fat, I'm sick of being fat, for whatever reason I don't have the willpower to maintain a diet. I hope that with this restriction it will help me lose.

Look at the evidence and research, the only successful long-term weight loss for an obese person is surgery. It's not an "easy" option, it is hard, you're giving up a lot of your social life and your ability to eat nice things because you're so disgusted with your body.
>>
>>134888942
Well sorry to burst your bubble, but we don't live in the stone age, and boogies not losing weight unless he fucking diets. Your meme advice isn't going to work for him, or any other morbidly obese people. They've gone passed the point where they can just work out a lot and turn out okay.
>>
>>134888440
Whites chimp out once every fifty to one hundred years, blacks chimp out literally every morning, noon, and night
>>
>>134888138
Trust me, I would volunteer to be one of the guys who operate the ovens but just beating them up and descending on their level accomplishes nothing.
>>
>>134887303
He claims that his weight scale is 4 more lbs than his doctor's scale. So, he's actually 4 lbs less in each of those pics
>>
>>134889377
See he's in the wrong mindset then. If he's still making excuses.
>>
>>134889317
Damn it. First I thought it was a meme and I did it for fun but /pol/ really made me hate blacks.

Just fuck niggers. Fuck all of them. I salute every cop who beats the crap out of them.
>>
>>134888942
>I was talking about fat people.

When you're 400+lbs, there are very few exercises you can do that won't destroy your joints.

Swimming is about the only thing that works.
>>
>>134880808
what would be harder kicking smoking/drugs or stop eating and fucking exercise
>>
File: 982425.jpg (73KB, 546x399px) Image search: [Google]
982425.jpg
73KB, 546x399px
>>134887975
>Self control is a meme

Holy shit, how could germans possibly be more cucked?

>no self control
>no personal responsibility
>it's always someone else's fault
>let's find someone else to blame
>my gov tells me it's always someone else's fault

Get the fuck out of here, you lardass.
>>
>>134889120
You could save money, make me your personal chef. I'll give you the correct amount of food and taze your fatass when you try to score more food. And it won't ireparably fuck your stomach up
>>
>>134889377
im pretty sure he just removed 100 lbs off of his actual weight because nobody would know the difference anyways.

also, if hes not gonna post proof then its all fake of course.
>>
>>134887975
but thats wrong you stupid faggot
>>
>>134880808
losing weight is incredibly simple.
It is also extremely difficult.

Don't confuse simplicity with easiness.
>>
File: gut brain.png (238KB, 796x713px) Image search: [Google]
gut brain.png
238KB, 796x713px
>>134887975
This is factually incorrect. See pic related. Very basic biological science.
>>
Because god forbid someone actually takes responsibility for their life
>>
>>134889120
its the only way that works with you fat fuckers because you physically cant eat more. and even then, a lot of you still get back to being fat

there is also a cheaper option, i know they were doing it in mexico to skip FDA costs, but they put a balloon in your stomach to fill it and then you eat. same thing as a gastric surgery without any of the surgery
>>
>>134886381
Clearly the wife is riding that BBC and the fat fuck is stroking at the same time. God damn they probably browse cuck fetish website then start humiliating boogie then have a fucking cuck orgy party every week
>>
>>134889754
The amount of food somebody needs to consume on a daily basis to maintain a body weight of 600 lbs though is absolutely absurd. You have to be retarded to be stuffing that much food in your mouth and not stop and think
>hmmm... What I am doing is completely retarded right now.
>>
>>134889120
You'll just find ways to pump in even more calories.
(milkshake)
>>
File: 1500053775540.jpg (18KB, 369x271px) Image search: [Google]
1500053775540.jpg
18KB, 369x271px
>>134887975
>>
File: vintagejerk.webm (3MB, 640x544px) Image search: [Google]
vintagejerk.webm
3MB, 640x544px
I'm hoping there's some kind of complications and he dies. Is it possible for the stomach pouch to explode if they eat too much soon after the surgery? That would be pretty rad.
>>
>>134889668
>>134890134
>>134889940
>>134889539
Oh look how many autists are triggered, just because I said eating as much as you want is fine if you accept the consequences.

I like how you faggots are against the gov and women monitoring your life, yet you do EXACTLY the same fucking thing with fat losers.

What is the difference between
>your transphobic behavior offends me. change you intolerant fuck
and
>your anti-healthy behavior offends me, change you intolerant fuck

The last time I checked we live in a free world where everyone can do whatever he fucking wants. A fat fuck has the same right to be a fat fuck as a muscular dude to be a muscular dude.
>>
Like honestly though.. I can sympathize with somebody who is in the mid 200s and is having trouble with weight control. But once you pass the 250 mark, most people would have to be consuming well over 3000 calories a day to keep packing on weight from there.
>My wife's son emotionally abuses me and I'm just too busy painting my cuck shed to cook properly and my parents raised me on KFC and Pizza
Works as an excuse up to the 250 lb mark. If you pass that mark, you are completely out of excuses. At that point git gud fatty before you destroy your body permanently.
>>
>>134888103
Yeah, you really have no idea what it's like to be morbidly obese.

250s is baby tier obesity.
You can get to your target weight in less than a year.

Try being 400+ pounds for over 10 years and realize that not only is your stomach fucked up to be about 4 times larger than an average person, but your metabolism is completely shot and will take the better part of a decade to correct it.

Realize that even with a hardcore low-carb crash diet, you'll never lost more then 5-6 pounds per month because, and your body's metabolism will SHUT EVERYTHING DOWN to try and keep the weight it has had for a decade.

Also, you're so fat that NO EXERCISE WILL BE POSSIBLE WITHOUT SACRIFICING SOME PART OF YOUR BODY TO BE DAMAGED BY IT unless you have a huge pool to swim in almost daily.

I used to be over 450 pounds, I'm now down to 220 (my loose skin is over 40lbs, I can't exercise that off.)
It took me almost FIVE YEARS to reach that, and my metabolism is still absolutely fucked.

I have to maintain a diet of under 1500 calories or I gain weight.
If I stop exercising for more than a week, I gain weight.

I have over 40 lbs of loose skin that I have to wait another 3-4 years to shrink, or pay tens of thousands of dollars to have removed (and live with scars for the rest of my life).

You have no idea how hard it was to get here, or how hard it will be to stay here long enough so that I can maybe be normal and stop living on protein shakes, almonds and celery.
>>
>>134880808
Isn't it less money in the long run for me to help this fat shit get the surgery? That's the only reason I support it. He's a big boy and if he dies then so be it. But if he succeeds then he's going me less money. Win win is what it sounds like to me. That bring said I'll about I know very little about the bypass or what it entails
>>
>>134887975
Rule of thumb is that weight loss/maintenance is 75% nutrition, 25% exercise. You can easily eat more food in 5 minutes than you can burn in 2 hours of intense exercise. You can't really do the reverse.

>>134888738
Drinking more water is actually a great method of losing weight. It makes you feel fuller and you do end up eating less.

>>134890064
The black guy is a huge homo.

>>134890454
You're retarded. You can easily eat 10,000 calories in a day. What exercise plan do you propose to offset that?
>>
>>134890775
see:
>>134890478
>>134890110
You got to that point by behaving in a manner that any intelligent human being should be able to identify as completely and utterly retarded behavior. You're right I have no idea how it is. I can slam a whole 26er of whisky and still not have deactivated enough almonds to think eating 2 large pizzas a day is a good idea.
>>
wanna laugh?

https://clips twitch tv/AttractiveFuriousApeRickroll
>>
>>134882540
Simply highlights the reason that "single payer" is such shit.
>>
Because surgery brings in a lot of $, the medical industry is all about money and nothing, nothing else.
>>
>>134890775
try water fasting for 28 days my dude it will literally eat your extra skin tbqh i saw it on youtube
>>
File: 1500058606195.jpg (15KB, 236x264px) Image search: [Google]
1500058606195.jpg
15KB, 236x264px
>>134890454
I'm not triggered and you didn't say
>eating as much as you want is fine if you accept the consequences
you said
>self-control is a meme

No need to backpedal now.

I'm against government and women monitoring anyone's life, not sure where you picked that up from.

>What is the difference between..
There's no difference. Both are intolerable, both lead to the decay of society as a whole, and both have a net negative effect on more than the individual so the government SHOULD intervene and tell them to fuck off.

I have no problem with fat asses being fat asses but a) don't push some "fat acceptance" agenda when it's detrimental to the public and b) don't try to worm your way into some "socialized" healthcare where everyone else pays for your lardass surgery/healthcare. Literally 50% of healthcare costs in the US are due to morbid obesity. Everyone's payments would be halved if people weren't fat fucks and there's no reason for the general public to subsidize your terrible life choices.

We live in a free world and you're free to do whatever you please until it reaches someone else's doorstep. What's difficult to understand about that concept, dipshit?
>>
>>134891231
In my province in Cucknada they'll consider you for surgery around the 300 lb mark. Because after that point people cost the tax payer a lot more than just the surgery/consultation/aftercare.
>>
>>134883169
lmao only a german cuckold would post this shit, you might even be a woman too
>>
>>134891365
Yeah seeing 15year old mothers and little kids admiring their brothers who are in jail really fucking enriched my life.

The only person who laughs about poverty is someone who has never experienced it.
>>
>>134891335
It's still all about the money, chemical companies and the doctors associations get paid either way, just because your government is trying to save money doesnt mean the industry is. Your tax dollars pay for everything in the end in this monopoly
>>
>>134881912
Holy shit, kraut. You're fucking retarded. When I was young, I was poor as fuck, yet I wasn't a fatass, nor were most poor people. Poor people can afford cheap bikes and shit, you know.
>>
>>134891601
Yeah but obviously I'm paying for it via single payer one way or the other. So in absence of cutting off healthcare for fatties I'd rather pay for the surgery and pay less tax than pay for some landwhale to get a new hip every few years.
>>
>>134891547
you say that like 15 year old mothers is a cause of poverty, its not you dumb fuck, all of the problems you have listed are because of moral degradation and the destruction of the family, and to some extent genes
>>
>>134891008
Once again, you really don't understand how this works.

I didn't eat 2 large pizzas a day.
I didn't gain most of my weight as an adult.
I was raised in a home that NEVER got fast food, and Pizzas were a reward for good grades ONCE A YEAR, or maybe during your birthday.

Growing up, my breakfast was a bowl of cereal or oatmeal with a pat of butter and some brown sugar, or toast and jam.

I ate school lunches.

My dinner was usually a casserole or home made lasagna or roasted chicken with steamed veges, regular home cooking.

I ate less than my father. My father used to be fat too, until he started running DAILY for 1-2 hours, or lifting weights on rainy days.

I was 350 pounds by the time I graduated from high school.

I wasn't buying Pizza, I didn't have a job. My parents had total control over the food in the house. No soda, no fast food. His wife cooked every dinner.

Sometimes people just get fucked, and the amount of effort to get unfucked is beyond them for years.
>>
>>134891300
>don't push some "fat acceptance" agenda
Only fucking women do that.

I guarantee you every fat guy is ashamed of himself and realizes that he is regarded as lower than drug-addicts and alcoholics. Hell fat people even hate each other.
>>
>>134891297
I mentioned this to my doctor.
He called me a fucking idiot, and reminded me that I'd be dead by the second or third week.
>>
>>134891650
>cheap bikes
If you're really downtrodden you can get bicycles for free. Most cities will have a program where people will volunteer their time to help poor people refurbish bicycles that were pulled out of the landfill and then keep them if not for free at some low nominal cost that you can make with 5 minutes of pan handling (in order to pay for shop supplies).
>>
>>134891811
Doctors are fucking idiots, but yes water fasting is dum.
>>
>>134891707
Then you are full of shit and will probably become a fatty again because you can't stop blaming everything but yourself.
>>
>>134890775
You could honestly starve yourself for a week and probably lose 10 pounds laying in bed. Itl hurt a little bit and you'll crave food like a motherfucker but you should probably just starve yourself for a few days at a time. Takes less self control than consistently monitoring your meals.

Pick up a new video game that will occupy your time like Diablo or Fortnite or league of legends or some shit to keep you busy through being hungry. When you git hit by the hungries just take a nap or jack off.
>>
>>134890949
>You're retarded. You can easily eat 10,000 calories in a day. What exercise plan do you propose to offset that?
Especially considering that 30 minuets of semintense training will bring 400 lbs fatty on the verge of heart attack.
>>
>>134888738
It's easy to lose about 10%. Beyond that your body has countermeasures that detect starvation and lower your metabolism and ramp up your hunger. This is reality. Long term massive weight loss is nearly nonexistent. This problem goes completely unaddressed because while the food Jew has figured out how to get people fatter by physiological memes the world and medical industry still views it as a moral issue when it's demonstrably not.
>>
>>134891707

Nice excuses, fatass. One time I realized that my drinking had caused me to gain some weight, I was 208 lbs at 6'0" tall. I'm pretty muscular, so it didn't look that bad, but it bothered me because I'm not a disgusting slob like you. Know what I did? I dieted, quit drinking, and lifted heavy three times a week. On off days I did cardio. In one and a half months I was at a lean 190. You're fat and pathetic.
>>
File: Steven WIlliams boogie2988.jpg (89KB, 563x543px) Image search: [Google]
Steven WIlliams boogie2988.jpg
89KB, 563x543px
>>134886381
>>
>>134891707
Tbh it sounds like you just suck at counting calories and think you're eating light when you're actually stuffing your face.
>>
>>134890949
>You can easily eat 10,000 calories in a day. What exercise plan do you propose to offset that?
Try the exercise of using your fucking brain and not eating 10,000 calories a day.
>>
>>134885290
Good job bro, keep it up.

>>134886185

Can't speak for his method, but it's pretty simple: Move more, eat less. Use myfitnesspal app/website to track your calories (it's so fucking easy a retard can do it), and start exercising. Any amount. Every day. And slowly increase how much you do.
>>
>>134881912
>Poverty sucks ass

the kraut understands something that most of you can't: SIMPLE CARBS ARE CHEAP AS FUCK.

>>134885628
>Personal accountability.

how does that work in a field you are completely inept at ? "eat less" is a meme because not all calories are equal.
>>
>>134891876
Hyponatremia.
Drinking only water for more than 2 weeks will result in an electrolyte imbalance and has a high chance of fucking killing you.
>>
>>134890454
Its about external costs they impose on society. If fatty stays at home and doesn't use public healthcare funds or occupies two seats in teh public transit he can do anything he wants. OR make them pay their bills not me.
>>
>>134891707

Quantity > Quality

It doesn't matter what you're eating if you're eating tons of it. See: self-control. Fatty.
>>
>>134891686
>you say that like 15 year old mothers is a cause of poverty
Of course it fucking is. Your parents decide which position you occupy in society. Poverty is trans-generational. But maybe you meant that 15year old mothers are caused by poverty. Yes they are. It is fucking impossible to have normal families in poverty.

Be for too long in poverty and the changes in genes become irreversible. You literally lose IQ points because of that shit and your children will have low IQ point as well. Do that for a few generations and you literally become an animal.
>>
>>134892118
Everybody I know who has passed the 300lb mark talks bullshit like this. And yet I was raised on home cooking so I like to cook for friends and shit. I've seen how they all eat, how they dish out food if you leave portioning to them. Then you go back to how they talk and you want to call them out but they just aren't capable of blaming themselves. They are like heroine junkies but with food. They sit around with a blank look on their face and a needle in their arm all day and claim they only use once in a while. It's not my fault. My piano instructor touched my peepee. etc. The only people who ever get past it are the ones who say
>I was an idiot
>I acted like a retard
>I made retarded decisions
>This is entirely my fault
and believe it when they say it.
>>
File: 1485865505612.jpg (69KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1485865505612.jpg
69KB, 640x628px
>>134887205
>>134887205
>>134887205
>>134887205

that fucking pic... I remember hearing him say he was ready to lose weight like years and years ago, also a video where he watched SOMEONE ELSE'S fucking weight loss story and cried like a baby getting "motivated," yet there he is shoveling shit down his fucking body because hey well fuck it it's not like eating less is possible.
I don't hate hamplanets because of their size, I hate them because of what the scale will say tomorrow.
>>
>>134881912
That's either b8 or legitimately retarded. If you have a TV and can gobble up large amounts of fast food you also have more than enough money to get a hobby or two. Stop apologizing for lazy fat fucks.
>>
>>134892196
Only if you drink more water than you need, which most people do. 8 glasses a day is utter bullshit. If you stop eating salt aldosterone levels will rise and your body will "recycle" sodium. Mineral content of the water itself is also a factor.
>>
There's a mouse that literally dies obese if you limit its calories because it's body consumes its organs rather than its stored fat. You idiots that think this shit is simple because you lost 10 pounds are completely misinformed.
>>
File: boogie2988.jpg (47KB, 241x1024px) Image search: [Google]
boogie2988.jpg
47KB, 241x1024px
I hope that when he dies on the surgery table he's wife will immediately announce her engagement with the "gay" black friend and huge wedding party financed by boogies insurance money.
>>
>>134892495
Are you a man or a mouse?
>>
>>134892495

Lol ok? Guess what: that's a mouse. Humans don't metabolize their own viscera when they're hungry. Go lift weights you fat fuck.
>>
>>134881912
you're right if you are using poverty to mean the state of mind and life attitude of these defeatists... but if you are saying that financial poverty is why they are fat, then that's Hillary voter levels of stupidity there kiddo
>>
>>134892430
Yet you don't even WANT those portion sizes. What makes them desire it? A messed up hormonal state of some kind. I am positive the food Jews literally cracked this science of how to unlock food addiction in a certain segment of the people to get them buying more of their garbage.
How to best increase your revenues while the market is saturated and everyone eats 2k calories a day? Make them eat 3k or more.
>>
>>134892399
fucking retarded marxist piece of shit. its not impossible at all if you have MORALS. yes your parents will determine your future prospects but if you live MORALLY you wont end up a 15 year old drug addicted parent

fucking dumb nigger piece of irresponsible shit, you are cancer

religious agrarians have none of the issues you talk about yet they would be considered poor by anyones definition, you have been brainwashed with marxist bullshit, fuck germany
>>
>>134892495
You will not starve to death fat.
The body knows what to do with excess fat. You think the complex system of your fat ass is going to say "hmm should I eat all this fat I have in every fucking direction of my body or should I eat my own vas deferens? I know! I'll go for the vas deferens!"

Don't eat for 3 days and tell me how many internal organs you lose
>>
File: facts-and-feelings.gif (21KB, 650x276px) Image search: [Google]
facts-and-feelings.gif
21KB, 650x276px
>>134891766
>only women do that
bullshit, but even if it were true again you're proving my point for me. Don't try and move away from the topic at hand when you're BTFO.

It still remains
If calories expended>calories inhaled, you lose weight.

Even in the poorest of situations no one is a) stopping you from doing push-ups/sit-ups in your own home/apartment and b) no one is stopping you from not eating 1 day a week if the sit-ups/push-ups aren't enough to curb your fat-assedness.

Neither of these solutions cost a dime so there's no excuse for a fatass manchild who can't take personal responsibility for their own actions.
>>
>>134892553
Rated.
>>
>>134892196
>>134890775
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR64wOmDlxI
>>
>>134882540
I fucking hate boogie so much. Makes so much money copying other YouTube videos and makes shitty rage videos to make twelve year olds laugh. Then he has the gaul to say that he's poor and can't afford surgery without obamacare, meanwhile he buys 70% of new triple A game titles and every next Gen console on release. Also has a patreon, what a joke.

Additionally, pretty sure he's a cuck.
>>
>>134892461
You are a fucking idiot who doesn't understand poverty.

I tell you how must people get fat.

>eat nothing for a while
>the body goes into starvation mode
>get cheap fast food when it becomes available
>you are now fatter than a dude who was consistently eating more than you, but you also consumed less nutrition so you don't even have energy to do anything
>then again eat nothing for a while

Fast food is not the only problem. IRREGULAR food intake AND fast food is the problem.

Fat people exist who are literally starving and eating less than thin people yet they are still fat.
>>
>>134892553
>polish cuckold fantasy
>>
>>134892194
>SIMPLE CARBS ARE CHEAP AS FUCK.

But it's even cheaper to not eat twice as many as you need and to walk instead of catch the bus
>>
>>134890110
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/6-years-after-the-biggest-loser-metabolism-is-slower-and-weight-is-back-up/

>"There used to be a mythology that if you just exercised enough you could keep your metabolism up, but that clearly wasn't the case, these folks were exercising an enormous amount and their metabolism was slowing by several hundred calories per day"

>"most of us respond by changes in brain circuitry that increase our tendency to eat and changes in neural and endocrine systems, and especially muscle, that make us more metabolically efficient - it costs fewer calories to do the same amount of work,"
>>
>>134892194
>eat less is a meme

Says who? You can keep your head in the sand, but just calling everything you disagree with "is just a meme" makes you look like a dumbass. Then again I wouldn't expect any less from a Greecian when you idiots are notorious worldwide for your bad decisions.
>>
File: visible confusion.webm (1MB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
visible confusion.webm
1MB, 450x472px
>>134892876
>Fat people exist who are literally starving and eating less than thin people yet they are still fat.
>>
>>134888562

WRONG.
Quick google search:

" For example, if you weigh 188 lbs, you will burn about 107 calories (188 * .57) when you walk a mile, and about 135 calories (188 * .72) when you run a mile"

I walk about an hour a day for exercise, and I throw in short sprints to keep my heartrate up. Easily 400-500 calories from walking every day. On top of that, my weightlifting workout, which is about an hour. 200-250 calories. So lets just say I burn 600 calories a day from exercise/workout, that's 3600 calories for 6 days of the week (I take a day off for rest). That's a pound of fat burned every week from exercise, 4 pounds per month.
>>
>>134892744
Morals don't fucking fall from the sky you subhuman rat. Look at children. They are as immoral as it gets. You need parents who teach you that stuff, because school isn't teaching shit.

Yeah except a 15 old guy who was sexually abused with 4, suffers from multiple personality disorders and dropped out of school that being a parent with 15 is bad. Explain to him morality.
>>
>>134892399
>it's impossible to have families in poverty

Your ancestors literally lived through poverty and are the reason you're alive today. How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>134892753
Read about what happens to weight reduced people if you're actually curious
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Starvation_Experiment
Hurrrrr just eat less and pretend the body doesn't have defense mechanisms against weight loss.
People don't get fat normally. Skinny people often CANT get fat there are overeating studies that show this. Something is physiologically wrong with these people and it's never studied because of the prevailing attitude that fat people are just gross. Which they are, but we need to be looking for cures rather than telling people to eat less which is factually proven to not be a long term solution.
>>
>>134882396
So true, Americans have a huge problem thinking that money can solve all of their problems
>>
>>134883675
If people are still happy to smoke tobacco even when the packaging is covered in diseased lungs, what makes you think being taught about healthy nutrition would stop people from eating large quantities of shit?
>>
>>134880808
So they can take their organs
>>
>>134893018
This is literally proven.
>>
>>134893085
Their food wasn't fucking poisoned by the greedy industry and actually contained nutrients.
>>
>>134892743
I do want them. Read my posts. I drowned my sorrows in spaghetti and ice cream. But when I stepped on the scale at 259 lbs it was logically undeniable that I was acting like a retard and needed to change my behavior.

I love pizza, but it doesn't make me feel very full after. So now I only eat pizza if say my family is having pizza together. That way the portions are socially controlled.

Things with onions feel more filling and satisfying, so I put onions in shit now.

I like cold sweet things in the summer. But ice cream is fattening. Replaced with ice cubes and diet soda. If you are a conscious human being there's no excuse past the 250 lb mark. Because at that point even a lazy sloth has a basal metabolic rate of over 3000kcal/day That's a lot of shitty food to do that.
You have to own up to your mistakes.
You have to want to make healthy decisions.
The best way to make healthy choices is to just do whatever the fuck you want. You have to get into a mindset where you want to make healthy choices.
>inb4 muh sadness
Fuck you. My life still sucks. But you look at a faggot like Boogie and you have to ask yourself "Do I really want to go out like that?"
>>
>>134880808

Fuuuuuuck the wall hangings behind him and titled instead of straight, this is triggering me, reeeee
>>
>>134892553
Why is /pol/ so obcessed with Boogie being cucked by a black person specifically?
>>
>>134893064
>Morals don't fucking fall from the sky you subhuman rat. Look at children. They are as immoral as it gets. You need parents who teach you that stuff, because school isn't teaching shit.
thats my point you fucking retard, they have to be taught morals, which is something you can do even if you are poor as fuck you dumb retard

its not poverty that cause the problems you talk about, its lack of morals, religion, stable families, healthy diet, destroyed communities, the public fool system that dumbs down all the pupils, the manufactured mainstream garbage culture

NOT POVERTY, poverty is a lesser factor than all of those things but commies will scream about poverty all day so they can raise taxes even more and rob you blind and deconstruct society even more and set up welfare systems that are meant to fail and make the peasants even dumber
>>
>>134892911

This, exercise lowers amount of calories spent, what matters is how much you put in, because you cant increase how much you put out that much.

Source worked as a PT and have bodybuilder friends, during burn phases before shows they hardly eat to shed the body fat. just protein and vegetables. no carbs, normal to low fat.
>>
>>134892495
I'm sorry, but you're a massive fucking retard, or you're making excuses for being a fat fuck.

Google search the guy that didn't eat for a year while being monitored by doctors to lose weight. All he ate were vitamins/supplments.

Seriously, you need to do some reading on nutrition and exercise. You are seriously misinformed.
>>
>>134892876
You only enter a "starvation mode" where food is stored more readily after several days complete starvation. Current research shows this. It's why intermittent fasting is now a thing. Up until this point hormonal changes actually speed up the metabolism and encourage you to get off your ass and go hunt some food.

You can't argue against thermodynamics, you eat less energy than your body consumes and maintain this and you lose weight at a healthy rate of a few pounds a week, or you eat more and you grow, or you find your own balance where you don't really change much at all. A lot of people sit at an unhealthy weight, they don't grow constantly, but they are too damn lazy to lose it.
>>
Boogie called someone a beta cuck on /fit/
>>
File: I need fat acceptance because.jpg (110KB, 564x631px) Image search: [Google]
I need fat acceptance because.jpg
110KB, 564x631px
>>134893233
>>
>>134893268
>black

there you go
>>
>>134883169
You're an absolute retard and have never been in poverty.
>>
>>134893353
Ok moron. Let's imply we have a perfectly fine civilized, religious family who lives in poverty.

How long do you fucking think they will stay that way before Fred the drug dealer next door introduces their daughter to drugs or before their civilized, healthy, morale kid brings a knife to school in order to not be bullied?
>>
>>134893064
Poverty doesn't mean dysfunctional, you absolute retard. There arw many functional families that are poor. Religion gibs morals and religion caters to the poor.
>>
File: mortneydownyjunior.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
mortneydownyjunior.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
haha grey hairs. the reaper.....is coming to get you.
>>
File: 1498086239364.jpg (35KB, 360x433px) Image search: [Google]
1498086239364.jpg
35KB, 360x433px
>>134886381
>>
>>134893378
it also depends on what you kind of exercise you do, shit like steady state cardio (which is what the mainstream recommends) will lower your basic metabolic rate the most. Everyone is out to fuck you.
>>
>>134892911
Pro tip
"Science" + .com does not make something a legitimate scientific journal. No mention is given of how they allegedly tracked their calorie burning but they make it sound like they were just given periodic checkups.
>Did you stick to your diet and do your exercises fatty?
>y-yes... I swear..
Hmm. Did their metabolism slow down .. OR ARE THEY FUCKING LYING
>>
File: HB341gq.gif (825KB, 350x246px) Image search: [Google]
HB341gq.gif
825KB, 350x246px
>>134893488
>>
>>134893389
Show me a study of people with long term weight loss.
Red pill: you fucking can't.
I can show you a study though where this previously obese now anorexic girl was given leptin shots and got her period back and her metabolism shot way up. She's normal weight for a woman yet doesnt have a fucking period anymore because her body is in such a fucked up starving state. There's way more to this than "hurrr thermodynamics" you imbeciles.
>>
>>134881098
loose is ur mum's pussy faggot xxxdddddddddddddddddd
>>
boogie again. again. again. hes using 4chan like a fucking billboard. sage
>>
>>134882540

I typed in "Fat nhs man" into youtube...

it was the first video.
>>
File: soweel-little-johnny.jpg (48KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
soweel-little-johnny.jpg
48KB, 480x480px
>>134893064
>15 year old guy
>sexually abused at 4
>suffers from MPD
>dropped out of school

Why do liberals always have to go to some 1 in 100,000,000 scenario to try and shift responsibility from the rest of the retards who just have no self-control or sense of personal responsibility? It's always some "sexually abused, albino indian with 8 fingers on one hand" that likely doesn't even exist. Jfc. This is why no one takes you people seriously because you can't even differentiate your "fee fees" from actual logic but still expect people to take you seriously. Your entire argument is literally an attempt to pull on heartstrings and not at all based in facts.
>>
the REAL pizzagate
>>
>>134881912
This retarded "povert -> obesitity" shit makes absolutely zero sense to me. How can poverty lead to GAINING weight? When I was young, my parents couldn't feed me enough because we didn't have enough money. It doesn't matter WHAT my activities were, I was underweight because we couldn't afford to eat. It's that simple. Now that I have more money, I still don't exercise, I just never developed the diet of a fatass when I was younger, and now I eat reasonable portions.
No fatass is poor.
>>
>>134880808
Does anyone have that image that explains how society today is conditioned to expect and demand instant gratification? I think it explains a lot of the problems of society, including OP. People are simply not able to work or wait for results.
>>
>>134893548
>Poverty doesn't mean dysfunctional
Theoretically? No. Practically it almost always does though.

I don't know in which fucking century you live but in our time and age children and parents don't eat together anymore and everyone has a TV in their fucking room and their daily conversations are extremely limited. Understandably. What could people who hate their lives possibly discuss with each other?
>>
>>134893245
Who's forcing you to buy "poisoned" food precisely? Answer: No one.
>>
>>134893529
Are you so dumb that you cannot see that the school example has nothing to do with poverty? Obviously the kids should be homeschooled or sent to private schools, public schools are garbage by design because they want to destroy your fucking kids. You can have well-working schools with one fifth of the public school budget, its not a question of poverty you stupid motherfucker.

If you have raised your kids properly they will not take drugs, if your daughters hang around strange men like that you have already failed in parenting

Also being armed is not necessarily wrong, the fact that you think that being armed unto itself is wrong just shows what a massive cuckold you are
>>
>>134883169
This is such defeatist garbage. If you believe this then your father failed you and I'd argue that's the primary issue with any of these people.

Someone with a strong family unit lead by a wise and hardworking patriarch thrive in any environment. If you're poor sensible hobbies would include working on the family car because you can't afford mechanics, learning how to fix appliances because you can't afford repairman, managing the lawn because you can't afford landscapers, and maintaining the property because no one else will. This is true even if you rent a shithole from some slumlord.
>>
>>134893529
What does that have to do with spending 20 dollars on fast food to eat in 10 minutes rather than 20 dollars on 3 loaves of bread and 3 dozen eggs to make breakfast for like 3 weeks?
>>
>>134893855
It's just gate. The fat fucks in this thread ate all the pizza
>>
>>134893647
Metabolism is measurable and every study shows the same thing you uninformed yet confident retard. Leptin is released by happy fat cells. Previously obese people have empty fat cells and nearly zero leptin as a result. This results in all sorts of starvation effects. This is undeniably factual. If you're obese your choices are feeling like shit forever or being fat.
>>
>>134893878
>I don't know in which fucking century you live but in our time and age children and parents don't eat together anymore and everyone has a TV in their fucking room and their daily conversations are extremely limited.
None of those things are direct result of poverty but rather social engineering and bad lifestyles. "POVERTY!!!" is a red herring and you bought it hook line and sinker. You've been distracted
>>
>>134893791
redditard. again. again. again. he is using sage like a fucking downvote. retard.
>>
>>134893903
>This is such defeatist garbage. If you believe this then your father failed you and I'd argue that's the primary issue with any of these people.
I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A FATHER YOU FUCKING PIECE OF GARBAGE

Would I fucking discuss poverty of over 1 hour If I wasn't raised by a single mom? Go chocke on a fucking dick. You never experienced poverty. There are no wise and hardworking patriarchs in poverty. Not a single one. Male teachers are literally the only functional adults you ever come in contact with and they hate you.
>>
>>134893245
>>134893881
The government agencies are fooling people into thinking that garbage food is healthy though, that is the problem. You can eat relatively healthy for cheap but if you follow government recommedations you will eat toxic garbage food. The food in the schools is toxic garbage too. Almost all cheaper restaurants serve toxic garbage foods. There are ads for toxic garbage foods everywhere. In the schools the pupils are taught that toxic garbage foods are healthy.

But yes, ultimately it's your responsibility and you can choose to educate yourself and eat healthily but these government agencies regulating food etc. need to be completely shut down.
>>
File: 1500766533483.jpg (76KB, 400x548px) Image search: [Google]
1500766533483.jpg
76KB, 400x548px
>>134893752
So let's see that source, genius. Stop making up fairy tales and post it. :^)
>>
>>134893950
Just stop stuffing your fucking mouth you piece of shit.
>>
File: thinkingemoji.png (241KB, 343x481px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingemoji.png
241KB, 343x481px
>>134894162
Kraut goes ballistic retaliating to a simple post about defeatism, he must share his Kampf with the world.
Perhaps his mother was blacked? Or sanded?
>>
>>134894162
>I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A FATHER YOU FUCKING PIECE OF GARBAGE
And thus we found the source of your cuck mentality. Again the reason you didn't have father is most likely cause of moral degradation, nothing else. More kids had fathers 100 years ago than now and they sure as hell were not as rich as even the poorest people today.
>>
>>134893898
>Obviously the kids should be homeschooled or sent to private schools
Yeah because poor people can afford that shit, idiot.
>If you have raised your kids properly they will not take drugs, if your daughters hang around strange men like that you have already failed in parenting
Agreed.
>Also being armed is not necessarily wrong
I never implied that. Kids are impulsive though. Kniving a guy because he bullied you for several years is not a good idea. I would just send the kid to a self-defense course.
>>
>>134880808
what a pathetic excuse of a fucking man when i first heard about him i was like "eh so what he is fat" and ignored him then i heard he had a bad childhood felt for him but now he just crys all the fucking time a fucking feminist made him cry by hurting his feelings.

he really should just hero.
>>
>>134893878
Nope, practically it doesn't. Most poor people are not criminals, fatties, and/or druggies. A larger percentage than those of richer families, but not significantly so.

Stop using your feefees to argue.

Watching TV and eating dinner in your room is quite degenerate, resulting in less unity, but it happens to middle class, rich people too as they can afford better consoles. Logical assumption is that poor people actually leave their house more often as was the case in Communist Poland where most people were poor, yet not dysfunctional.
If you're complaining about obesity, blame the increased materialism and loss of unity - not poverty. Obesity is happening to all classes.
>>
>>134894489
>Yeah because poor people can afford that shit, idiot.
Yeah homeschooling is cheap, you could afford it even on with only one working parent if you didnt spend your whole wage on iphones and other retarded gizmos. Stop blaming others and take some fucking responsibility for once in your life.

If you have more than 2 kids the dad might have to take a second job but thats fine as the mother in that case will be full time stay at home mother raising the kids, teaching the kids, cleaning the whole house, making healthy cheap home cooked for the whole family etc.
>>
>>134894162
How is your victim complex helping with anything in your life. Here you are on a computer attached to the internet and all you can use this fantastic piece of kit for is to whine and moan at anonymous people
>>
File: feelscute.png (64KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
feelscute.png
64KB, 225x225px
>>134886185
got a fit bit charge 2, followed the rules i laid out for myself on the app religiously and start to exercise more. Bought a bike and now im doing about 130 miles a/week, losing about 10lbs every 3 weeks. I should be at my goal weight in 2 months, feels fucking good man.
>>
>>134893018
i've lost weight by just eating tacobell desu i heard somebullshit about eating a small serving every 5-7 hours to keep your metabolism going all the time.
seemed to work for me i also walked up and down my street i lived on a dead end road and it got no traffic so i'd walk up and down it smoking.

but yeah i'd just eat a taco every like 5 hours or so lost a good amount of weight.
>>
File: Detroit.jpg (62KB, 544x355px) Image search: [Google]
Detroit.jpg
62KB, 544x355px
>>134894162
You think I'm talking out of my ass? Check the flag, dipshit. I grew up in nigger country. Thanks for proving my point by the way. You were raised by a woman and now you're a weakling who blames your ills on others and is unable to see the plethora of other options that were available to both of you the entire time.

Check this story out: https://archive.is/Sv69k

A fucking nog living in Detroit, one of the poorest, dirtiest, least educated, and crime ridden cities in America, that chooses to walk 21 miles every day because he knows the value of his job. He's not a depressing fatfuck pointing fingers at MUH POVERTY!
>>
>>134883028
Especially at obese levels, exercise isnt needed, not even caloric restriction, they only need to eat less sugary shit
>>
>>134894429
>working on the family car because you can't afford mechanics, learning how to fix appliances because you can't afford repairman, managing the lawn because you can't afford landscapers, and maintaining the property because no one else will

Yeah because poor people fucking have properties and cars and appliances.
>>134894800
Where did I fucking whine? I just said that being poor is objectively bad. I have a very simple philosophy. I don't regret a single god damn thing. Never. And I expect nothing from anyone and in turn expect that nobody expects anything from me.

Also why do you think that being on meme chan is the only thing I do?
>>
>>134892858
>pretty sure he's a cuck.
Pretty sure he had a meltdown on stream where he cried about his wife cheating on him with her "good friend" not long ago. Confirmed cuck.
>>
To everyone calling me fat lol. Yes I used to be fat. I fixed it by doing roids. Eating less is a recipe for failure if you have any significant weight to lose. I inject t now and have big muscles and lean. I wanted to commit suicide 24/7 after losing 80 pounds the willpower way. Felt great since injecting T. Obesity problems are physiological not mental willpower related.
>>
>>134880808
Current society conditions people to believe that nothing is thier fault and everything is out of their control. Since they cannot see how they caused the problem, they cannot fix it. The fix must come from someone else.
>>
>>134894986
>blaming somebody for blaming poverty while being on /pol/ a place famous for blaming the Jews and niggers
Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>134893647
>>134892911
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.21538/full
Here did the work for your lazy flabby ass and dug up the actual study
>Body weight and composition
>For 2 weeks before being admitted to the NIH Clinical Center for the follow-up measurements, body weights were monitored daily via a scale (model UC-352BLE, A&D Medical, San Jose, CA) connected via Bluetooth to an iPad mini (Apple Inc., Cupertino, CA) that transmitted the data back to the study team using a remote patient monitoring system (Tactio RPM Platform, Tactio Health Group, Montreal,
Scientific Sin #1:
Potentially finicky precision equipment is being operated by untrained test subjects.
Sin #2:
The metabolic rates/energy expenditure are calculated (not measured) using complicated analytical techniques and precision measurements. At no point in the study do they attempt to track what the subjects are actually eating.
>After returning home from the NIH Clinical Center,
Sin# 1 repeated. The test subjects are left alone to operate the precision instrumentation themselves.
But just look at pic related. That says it all. Highlighted the blood sugar indicators for you. None of the researchers found that to set off any warning bells? Their blood sugar indicators are roughly where they were (slightly higher in fact) than when they took the baseline before being on the show.
>>
>>134895237
holy shit Angela, did you just go full retard? I bet you live in east Germany, don't you?
>>
>>134893752
Lol you fucking retard. Jesus christ. Lose weight at a steady pace without starving yourself, eat plenty of vitamin rich foods, and exercise/workout while you do it, and you will stay healthy.

There are obvious negative effects if you straight up stop eating, and aren't getting any vitamins/essential nutriets.

Like I said, do some basic reading on nutrition/exercise/weight loss. You know NOTHING about this.
>>
I don't really eat much, still plump.
>>
File: Sauna.jpg (65KB, 800x537px) Image search: [Google]
Sauna.jpg
65KB, 800x537px
>>134895185
>Yes I used to be fat. I fixed it by doing roids.
Enjoy your heart failure.
>>
>>134893950
>your choices are feeling like shit forever or being fat.
Or replace all drinks with water, all foods with vegetables (have some meat - this includes fish - 1 day every week) & all snacks with nuts. Start exercising as well.
>>
>>134895348
>I bet
>don't you?
Are you a woman? You talk like a woman.

Show me your tits :^)
>>
>>134894489

>Yeah because poor people can afford that shit, idiot.

This is definitely a female, or a cuckold. It's hard to know with Germans.
>>
File: CNN CBS ABC jews.jpg (129KB, 1024x634px) Image search: [Google]
CNN CBS ABC jews.jpg
129KB, 1024x634px
>>134886381
>you've never acted like a gay friend to fuck someones wife on the downlow
It's like you're a real life faggot.
>>
>>134895030
That's caloric restriction for retards. 4 cans of coke a day is around a third of what a man 170lb or so needs to maintain his weight. Sugar water is jet fuel for the body, same as alcohol. 4 beers same deal.
>>
File: 1500910257107.png (477KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500910257107.png
477KB, 500x700px
>>134895035
>Yeah because poor people fucking have properties and cars and appliances.

They often do. If you went an apartment you don't own it but it still behooves you to maintain it because you fucking live there. Is that hard for you to understand. I bought my first car for around $300 that I saved over a long period of time. It was a piece of shit but you can walk to a junkyard and find replacement parts for the amount someone might waste on a week of fast food. And your whole argument is that poor people watch tv all day. A TV is an appliance, you fucking waste of cum.
>>
File: 14996782390875.png (879KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
14996782390875.png
879KB, 850x1200px
>>134891365
>>134891686
>>134892744
>>134893353
Dumb aggressive Swede. Why are you throwing every insult you can at that nice German anon? As someone who grew up in poverty too, I can confirm that he speaks the truth.
>>
>>134894956
You're in a caloric deficit then. It's not about metabolism. Calories, calories, calories. Use myfitnesspal to figure out how much calories you're intaking. It's easy.
>>
File: 1499598562804.jpg (263KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1499598562804.jpg
263KB, 854x1280px
>>134892968
>Says who?
>I wouldn't expect any less from a Greecian

You forget that I invented the six pack. Eating less is a meme because people need food to move and not all foods provide energy at the same rate. Cheap food burns fast, it metabolizes to fat more efficiently, it spikes your insulin making you feel tired and leaves you hungry because it's also to blame for what is called leptin resistance. if you "walk outside" (on top of a shit wage job) on a shit diet, famished, you will get a headache. the calories in / calories out thermodynamics law is not apt in a system that does not metabolize every calorie the same.
>>
>>134895367
Nope. I'm informed. You're spouting dogma. Explain the obese mice dying of organ failure due to their body fat catabolizing their literal organs over fat cells. You can't explain that in your thermodynamic bullshit world.
>>
File: 1493749387760.jpg (64KB, 772x501px) Image search: [Google]
1493749387760.jpg
64KB, 772x501px
>>134895332
I mean honestly. Look at this. This is fucking rage inducing. This is what's wrong with science these days. Pretty much all of their blood nutrition indicators at the 6 year follow up are more similar to their baseline than they were after the show.

What ever happened to fucking Ockham's razor? Is there as of yet unstudied metabolic effects to dieting that make it impossible to keep weight off?
OR ARE THEY JUST BACK TO EATING THE SAME WAY THEY USED TO BEFORE THE FUCKING SHOW AS INDICATED BY THE BLOOD NUTRIENT SCREEN
>>
>>134895798
It's ok.

The most aggressive people on the outside are usually the most feminine people on the inside.
>>
File: 1496923653565.png (455KB, 698x767px) Image search: [Google]
1496923653565.png
455KB, 698x767px
>>134894747
Holy shit! There might actually be hope for Sweden. Survive the invading hordes, anon.
>>
>>134895821
Any difference between foods is minimal.

Eat 3500 calories worth of sugar, you'll gain a pound of weight. 3500 calories of butter, a pound of weight. 3500 calories of meat, a pound of weight.

Protein has a more thermogenic effect, but it's minimal, like I said.

People like you are the reason weight loss is such a mystery to the general population, lol. It really is a numbers game. Figure out your TDEE, and then eat less calories than you burn, and you lose weight. It really is that simple.
>>
>>134895984
Not even worth arguing with. You know shit about nutrition and exercise, and weight loss. Enjoy dying a fatass because you like to make excuses for yourself, you fat dumb fuck.
>>
>>134895984
A bunch of body fat on a mouse getting the ability to catabolize something, and then using literal organs (not metaphorical ones) over fat cells or other things the body the fat is presumably attached to is consuming or storing.

I've got to read this one, you fat dumb fuck
>>
>>134880808
Because surgery is the biggest and most profitable placebo in the U.S. It's almost cult-like when you think about it.

Man in a robe. Seen as greater than yourself. In a cold sterile room where he performs rituals on you.
>>
>>134896436
Filter my posts. I'm weight reduced and I couldn't have done it without hormone injections. You're clueless and spouting dogma that's quite obviously illogical if you thought about it at all. My fucking hair was falling out before.
>>
>>134890775
>you have no idea how hard it was to get here
Lmao 1500 calories is so average, that's 2 chicken breasts, 3 eggs, a salad, and a sandwich. Plus a 30 minute aquajog, wow you really know struggle.

I ate 6 eggs and a 600cal protein shake this morning. Lunch will be two bowls of pasta with a pound of ground beef 10% fat. 1st dinner is a salad with 2 cups of chicken, 2nd dinner is a big sandwich with cold cuts.

Before work I lift for 90 minutes, bench press and squats. After work I have boxing for 2 hours.

I'm 6'2" 205lb, and my heart rate is 39.

You may have lost some weight but your fat victim mentality lives on.
>>
>>134886042
>most of what's being sold is either wilting or straight up rotting
bullshit. where the fuck do you live?
>>
Here's a good study for you reduce calorie dogmatic tards.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2880162/

This shit is fucking complicated. What makes someone hungry. What makes someone obese in the first place. Hurrrr just starve yourself surely the body won't adapt in any way to lack of food besides burning fat. Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>134890064
i hate boogie as much as the next goy but that nigger is clearly gay.
>>
>>134896977
>Mild calorie restriction induces fat accumulation in female C57BL/6J mice
Stopped reading there.
>>
File: liv.png (462KB, 546x536px) Image search: [Google]
liv.png
462KB, 546x536px
>>134895548
How could hitler have claimed this fuck to be "the master race"? You have got to be the most retarded piece of shit ever. So men never say "I bet"? Or "Don't you"? Why those phrases?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>134897064
Lol. Nearly all our medical advancements come from mice studies because they match us nearly identically you incredible moron. Surprised there are so many people here choosing dogma over truth.
>>
>>134883675
>>134884494
It's not every day when both the communist and the fascist hold reasonable opinions compared to what the current system supports.
>>
>>134886576
I manage to do 4k a day but I also exercise for 4 hours so it balances out pretty well.
>>
>>134896977

So you'd rather look at studies on mice, rather than what actual humans have achieved? LMFAO. You will not have any problems with weight loss if you're not a complete retard. And it sounds like you are, which is why you had problems. Enjoy your mice studies idiot, while the rest of us human beings diet properly and lose weight the healthy way.
>>
File: Those were the days.jpg (59KB, 1000x795px) Image search: [Google]
Those were the days.jpg
59KB, 1000x795px
>>134884162
Diablo 2 was so fucking good. Always clicked on that damned cow.
>>
>>134880808
1. he's not obese, he's beyond morbidly obese. He is literally the 0.01% of fat people at like 600lbs.

2. people who are that fat have a mental disorder and need to be physically restrained from eating themselves to death.

For people as fat as him, where it's an actual problem with him not just laziness, it really is the only option in our current society.
>>
File: 02.-Thunderf00t-1[1].png (175KB, 411x332px) Image search: [Google]
02.-Thunderf00t-1[1].png
175KB, 411x332px
>>134880808
>huge surgery gets delayed
>still supports universal healthcare
wew
>>
>>134897461
Anyone can easily lose 10%.
The hormonal reactions happen beyond that. I am jealous that you had a normal enough body to be able to be ignorant of the struggle that people with the disease of obesity must endure.
>>
>>134896977
After further reading they took a 6 week baseline and then implemented a 4 week long 5% calorie restriction, which in and of itself barely qualifies as statistical noise.
Also
>muh it's complicated and shit
Because clearly you can't look up the study and see for yourself.
Note that fat tissue increased on the calorie restricted mice and lean tissue decreased but overall the calorie restricted mice lost weight, and the non calorie restricted mice gained weight. So dieting alone in this case did in fact lead to overall weight loss. Note though how little fucking fat mice have to begin with. So it's easy to say
>OMG 63% INCREASE
But a 63% increase of almost nothing is still almost nothing. They were also fed the exact same diet. Whereas when somebody is on a proper diet they will likely be instructed to consume more protein to make up for lost muscle mass.

This study does sweet fuckall to change the conventional wisdom around dieting.
>>
>>134894098
a downvote? i saged him because i am sick of this disgusting slug being bumped go get some mcdonalds and heart failure fat kid.
>>
People. Don't quote science unless you can figure out what it's talking about yourself. Because 99% of the time these dingbats are paid to cherry pick information in order to support a pre-purchased conclusion.
>>
File: patton.jpg (2MB, 1018x4799px) Image search: [Google]
patton.jpg
2MB, 1018x4799px
>>134897071
>How could hitler have claimed this fuck to be "the master race"?

All the strong men died fighting for something this parasite can't even begin to understand. The USSR won WWII and together with the support of the international banking cabal totally humiliated the German people. This guy's grandmother was probably raped by commies then "denazified" along with the rest of them. Whole families were brought low and conditioned to be limp wristed cuckolds reliant on the state.
>>
>>134897672
>obesity
>disease
kys
>>
>>134890478
What if I want to destroy my body?
>>
>>134880808

Replying just to help yet another shitty thread about this random e-celeb hit its 300-reply bump limit.
>>
>>134898784
Jump off a building.
>>
>>134898784
>Tumblr logic
WEW Lad.
When did I say you shouldn't be allowed to be a degenerate pile of trash? Just don't be surprised if you get socially ostracized for it.
>>
>>134898927
I'm a 5'2" KV I'm already socially ostracized.
>>
>>134880808

Lame thread.
>>
>>134896977
From the same study:
>In general, the greater the level of CR (without causing malnutrition), the more beneficial it is for health.The classic CR regimen (~30–40% CR) is an unlikely reality for most humans to achieve in order to gain the proposed health and life-extending benefits. It remains to investigate the health benefits of lesser degrees of CR that may be more attainable for human studies. Although 5% CR is commonly used to promote consumption of total food allotments, even in control groups, it is currently unclear whether mild CR (5%) is effective for increasing lifespan, attenuating age-related disease, and/or altering body composition normally associated with CR in mice.

So according to you, because mild calorie restriction in some mice experiment caused the mice to store fat easier, we can ignore all the 300+ pounds or whatever people that managed to get to their normal weights, because maintaining a healthy lifestyle for fat loss is impossible?
>>
File: images.png (8KB, 199x227px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 199x227px
Capitalists want people to consume more for higher profits.

Gluttony is a sin.
>>
File: 1404010505214.png (124KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1404010505214.png
124KB, 500x333px
>>134880808
yeah, why should we believe FAT genes can change?
just kill em before they lay eggs
>>
File: 14v psykopaatti.png (184KB, 430x366px) Image search: [Google]
14v psykopaatti.png
184KB, 430x366px
>>134886602
>>134888138
>why should you let ur hate for people stop you from doing whatever you like
Why do people like you always assume it's "hate for people" or "insecurity" that stops people from "doing whatever they like"? Or that it's some self-harm complex?

A good portion of people are just happy to be alone or in a tight-knit small group most of the time and for the majority of people "doing whatever you like" consists of something else than "dude lmao drugs and violence". What the fuck is wrong with you? Also you type like a 12 year old girl. How old are you anyways? 14?
>>
>>134899067
>we can ignore all the 300+ pounds or whatever people that managed to get to their normal weights, because maintaining a healthy lifestyle for fat loss is impossible?
The number of people who have done this is extraordinarily small and they have to live with defective hormones and metabolism for the rest of their life.
>>
>>134898438
then why are you announcing it? you fucking retard

don't tell me you think that that's how you sage? you fucking redditard
>>
>>134898866
this. i dont care how its worded, fatty is trolling /pol/ for weeks w self topic threads.
>>
>>134899293
>The number of people who have done this is extraordinarily small and they have to live with defective hormones and metabolism for the rest of their life.
& these defective hormones & metabolism of course have nothing to do with being fat, but weight-loss. Kys faggot.
>>
>>134892876
"Starvation mode" is a fucking fairy tale
Your body doesn't start violating thermodynamics if you don't eat for a while
>>
>>134899293
>The number of people who have done this is extraordinarily small
Why, did you count them? Did you you even talk to any, or you are just using your anegdote? And duh, it is obviously small because not many are that ready to get out of their comfort zones, not because 'ones you stay fat you stay fat forever'. Yes you obviously get your hormones fucked up due to getting fat, those are the consequences. That is where you use hormonal therapy and whatever can help you at this moment. The 'slowed metabolism 4ever till you die' is simple bullshit that you possibly just made up, since it is common knowledge that once you get to the desirable weight, you work SLOWLY towards faster metabolism by eating better and working out.
>>
What are you faggots trying to even prove with these
>muh excercise and diet cause weight gain
studies anyway?
Like seriously?
That you are trying to fix your weight by not doing anything about it? That's why you eat too much? That's why you don't exercise? Because of this study? You're full of shit.
>>
>>134899746
Also even if only 1 out of 7.5 billion people on the planet were capable of doing it empirical method would require you be able to account for that person in your study.
>>
Leptin receptor deficiency is a condition that causes severe obesity beginning in the first few months of life. Affected individuals are of normal weight at birth, but they are constantly hungry and quickly gain weight. The extreme hunger leads to chronic excessive eating (hyperphagia) and obesity.

EVERYONE who has lost a significant amount of weight has very low leptin. It causes problems. This is reality.
>>
>>134899343
so mad. soo soo mad. projection of your fears that /pol/ knows you really dont belong here doesnt help anyone. i cant comfort you, hold you, wipe away the drool, but i can encourage you to consume more high cholesterol foods and anticipate my every word... just sit here and eat and finger bang your snipit self into cardiac arrest.
>cuck cries rubber glue
>blood pressure rises
>french fries swollowed
>dies.
>>
I guess you guys would blame the baby for its moral failings lol. Fuck off idiots.
>>
File: IMG_20170725_111222.jpg (33KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170725_111222.jpg
33KB, 720x540px
>Boogie's wife is cu-
>>
>>134900112
>Implying losing weight === Leptin receptor deficiency
t. nigger
>>
>>134900112
Do you have congenital leptin receptor deficiency though? I'm going to guess no.
Stop making fucking excuses fatty.
Take fucking responsibility you fuckwit.
>>
>>134900220
Empty fat cells results in low leptin. Cry more about science.
>>
>>134900213
ter than boogie deserves
>>
>>134900112
If you had an excuse you would have used it. And we would know what your exact condition is because you would have said it. But you haven't. You just keep posting things that are irrelevant in your case. You are reaching for straws. Just fucking say
>I MADE SOME REALLY BAD DECISIONS AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT.
Cry about it for a few days. Then fix it.
>>
>>134900112
>keeps using rare conditions as excuse
It is also obvious you don't eat like a pig once you lose weight, did you read what i wrote?
>>134900189
>being this assblasted because /pol/ won't make him feel better about his dumb decisions
>>
>>134900167
>doesn't answer the question

Confirmed for redditard who doesn't know how to sage.

This is your fault /pol/, and the worst thing is these retards are spreading to other boards.
>>
>>134900377
I posted my story. I lost tons of weight and felt horrible and suicidal. Freezing and hungry all the time. Hair falling out. Injecting T fixed it. I woulda gotten fat again otherwise. Injecting leptin probably would have fixed it as well but this is not an option for weight reduced people because of retards who think it's just a moral failing to be fat.
>>
>>134899206

>Capitalists want people to consume more for higher profits.
wow those wicked evil capitalists, producing ever cheaper food and pushing it on the masses

meanwhile in commie land...
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33#
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine
>>
Why is it so hard for people to admit to themselves that they fucked up? It's empowering. Because you are giving yourself control back.
>>
>>134900660
Going to work makes me feel horrible and suicidal. But I do it anyways.
>>
>>134900762
Well imagine if there was a medical intervention that fixed this but everyone repeated bullshit about moral failings and MUH THERMODYNAMICS to you all day instead?
>>
File: tedposting.jpg (30KB, 347x366px) Image search: [Google]
tedposting.jpg
30KB, 347x366px
>>134900869
I studied at the school of Ted. I'd rather take the hard way to overcoming my problems and risk failure and pain than to surrender my personal empowerment to the ceaseless encroachment of an increasingly overdeveloped civilization.
>>
>>134900660
Could you describe exactly how your weight loss went, without going into details like food content?
Basically:How many calories daily? How many meals and what kind? What were the other things you did? How long did it take before you decided to go with hormonal therapy?
>>
>>134895035
>Yeah because poor people fucking have properties and cars and appliances.

Uhhhh, yeah, they do. Dumbass lmao. As long as you live in a reasonably wealthy country, if you are poor, you have stuff.
>>
>>134900869
>Emotions are teh problem
>Losing weight is ebel because muh leptin deficiency
>everyone repeating bullshit
You sound like you could use some jumping off a fucking building.
>>
File: ted-kaczynski-578450-1-420.jpg (213KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ted-kaczynski-578450-1-420.jpg
213KB, 1200x1200px
>Read my book, anon, it will change everything.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.