[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF WAS OJ SIMPSON IN PRISON FOR KIDNAPPING AND NOT THE MURDER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 0495990.jpg (9KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
0495990.jpg
9KB, 274x184px
WTF WAS OJ SIMPSON IN PRISON FOR KIDNAPPING AND NOT THE MURDER OF HIS WIFE?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?
>>
>>134876497
2 people at the murder scene only 1 with the knife.
>>
>>134876708
it was his son. look up esquire article
>>
>>134876497
If the glove don't fit, then you must ignore all the other evidence as well, like the bloody clothes and the blood on the vehicle and how the defendant evaded police and tried to destroy evidence....
>>
he dindu it, the glove didn't fit, case closed.

The car chase was just because he thought left the chip pan on.
>>
>>134876993
she was on a heavy flow, the evidence he tried to destroy was just him trying to get closure over the sad death of his wifu, people in mourning do funny things
>>
>>134876811
im just beginning to realize Americans are all fucking crazy
>>
>>134877455
>nigger problem
>Americans are the crazy ones
>>
>>134876497
Two different cases you fucking imbecile.

Killed his wife, got off. Held baseball card traders captive in hotel room, threatened then with gun, got jailed.
>>
>killed a Jew and a coalburner
is OJ /ourguy/?
>>
>>134877673
No its all of you. You probably think Chris Kyle was a hero, he was a great warrior but no hero
>>
>>134877673
No its all of you whites make up the majority of the country. You probably think Chris Kyle was a hero, he was a great fighter but no hero
>>
Prosecution team:
>nigger
>female
Defendants
>rich jews
I can feel my almonds activating as I type
>>
>>134877890
Nice assumption, faggot.
Chris Kyle was a deeply scarred person who needed help, but refused it. He should not be idolized and only oath cucks suck his dick
t. Texan

Anyways I hope you have a nice day, Chang.
>>
>>134878026
Forgot to add the female was a coalburner to boot and couldn't even wait until after the trial to fuck the black guy. Everyone knows your work suffers when you're fucking someone at the office, and they were banging during the trial of the century. Absolute insanity.
>>
>>134877248
i pick the butt fluff off the hairs on my arse and smell it in the mourning
>>
File: original.jpg (77KB, 928x696px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
77KB, 928x696px
>>134877890
Australia's greatest warrior
>>
>>134876811
Its true. He asked his daddy if his friend could spend the night, and OJ told him to go ax his mother.
>>
>>134877687
OP surely knows but people unfamiliar with any of the details will play along because he's black.
>>
>>134878108
it was a propaganda tool to get boys intos the army. jesse ventura was sure kyle was a psychopath but he had his reasons
>>
>>134876497
>WTF WAS OJ SIMPSON IN PRISON FOR KIDNAPPING AND NOT THE MURDER OF HIS WIFE?

ask the guy who tried his case and went on to totally botch the WTC bombing case from the 1990s, same prosecutor
>>
>>134878179
>i pick the butt fluff off the hairs on my arse and smell it in the mourning

we already know you are Australian because there is a flag on your post you probably didn't see it there
>>
>>134878505
kek
>>
>>134876993
Forensic evidence was very poorly understood by much of the jury in general.The glove stunt was some defensive genius because they managed to ensure it wouldn't fit by having him both stop taking arthritis medication -leading to hand swelling- and double bagging his hands in gloves to "prevent evidence contamination".

The cops lying and getting caught didn't help either, even if the forensic evidence should have been enough to find him guilty anyway.
>>
File: pence3.jpg (46KB, 366x460px) Image search: [Google]
pence3.jpg
46KB, 366x460px
>>
>>134876497
OJ never killed anyone you fool, the american justice system said so.
>>
>>134879641
i really feel like iv crossed a timeline or something i thought OJ WAS CONVICTED AND THATS WHY HE WAS IN JAIL WTF
>>
>>134878505
u have to go back carlos.
>>
>>134879789
you were probably really young when you saw the trial and just assumed he went to jail when you saw footage of him in prison uniform years later.
>>
anyone watch Greg Gutfeld? shits getting weird folks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3Oxp8zSiuQ
>>
>>134876497
He was rich and had a way better lawyer during the murder trial. What confuses me is getting paroled for burglary and kidnapping. How do you get paroled for kidnapping?!
>>
>>134879995
by being oj

>>134876497
one of the jurors was a black panther, the whole media shitstorm wasn't because people actually thought he was innocent for the most part, rather perceived as 'retribution' for rodney king
>>
>>134876497

Because she deserved it.
>>
>>134879897
I thought Greg was bad enough, but holy shit the guy filling in is pure garbage.
>>
(((shapiro)))
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.