[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Russia is 118.7 times as big as Bangladesh >has a smaller

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: wtf.jpg (34KB, 996x528px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
34KB, 996x528px
>Russia is 118.7 times as big as Bangladesh
>has a smaller population than Bangladesh
How is this justified?
>>
>>134871469

For the same reason Australia is the world's sixth largest country, but has a population of like 24 million.
>>
>>134871469
White people dont breed it responsibly like brown skins
>>
>>134871469
When you marry your wife at 13 years old, and have 6 kids, thats what happens
>>
>>134871469
Because Bangladesh's climate, geographical location and long history of habitation set it up to support an extremely large number of people, and the fact that it industrialised a lot later than other parts of the world meant that it went through its population boom-and-level-off later than Russia. Bangladesh also wasn't as heavily affected by WWII as Russia was.

Meanwhile, most of Russia's immense landmass is either a frozen hellhole or not-particularly-fertile steppes, and it went through its industrialisation and population boom long ago. Half the not-uninhabitable part of the country getting occupied by Nazis in WWII and Communism's effects on the socioeconomic situation in Russia also have their part in the blame.

>>134871901
This, partly. Though one of the other reasons that Australia is sparsely populated is that its settlement occurred much later than the rest of the world's colonial settler countries, like Brazil and America. This gave the population less time to grow its base before the industrial era. And since the population was so low historically, there was no pressure to do land clearing or swamp-draining in less-habitable areas to make the country capable of supporting an even larger population before such actions became socially unacceptable in the public eye.
>>
File: fertility rate bangladesh.png (22KB, 658x566px) Image search: [Google]
fertility rate bangladesh.png
22KB, 658x566px
>>134872179
>>134872046
Actually, Bangladesh's fertility rate has come down to around about replacement level. They've stopped breeding to an extent as well.
>>
>>134871469
Russians don't want to live in shit like Bangladeshi I guess
>>
Bengal area was one of the richest parts of India. I still don’t get how they fucked up so much.
>>
go live in Siberia you fuckstick
>>
File: Russia-Population-Density1.png (390KB, 1080x554px) Image search: [Google]
Russia-Population-Density1.png
390KB, 1080x554px
>>134871469
You can say whatever about Slavs, but we don't breed like third worlders. And most of Russian land is inhospitable.
>>
>>134872920
Bengal had a marxist government for 30 years
>>
>>134873260
Yeah but that’s west Bengal which is part of India. I am talking about Bangladesh.
>>
>>134873326
Bangladesh had an even worse problem, islam.
>>
>>134873410
The area was rich under muslim rule from 14th century all the way to the colonial era.
>>
>>134871901
w e a r e f u l l
>>
>>134871469
oy vey redistribute the land
>>
>>134873410
Most of India was under Islamic rule in one way or another for most of the Early Modern Era. Remember the Mughals, the Delhi Sultanate, the Bahmani Sultanate, Golconda Sultanate, and many others?
>>
>>134872046
slavniggers arent white
>>
>>134873676
But not after it was partitioned in 2 different states in 1947. The country is severely overpopulated and it doesn't help at all that they have a poor infrastructure. Kids are often looked as a source of income and thus are not educated properly and forced to work at 7-8 of age.
>>134873968
I know that, but the country still had a hindu majority unlike Bangladesh.
>>
>>134873831
open up, bigots

>>134873968
islamic rule in the past (pre-cold war) =/= islamic rule now
the previous is (relatively) secular, the latter needs gassing
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.