[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinese interception of US spy plane ‘legal, necessary &

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1498364900000.jpg (41KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498364900000.jpg
41KB, 900x500px
>The statement comes after US officials told local media that an American surveillance plane was intercepted by two Chinese jets on Sunday.

>A US EP-3 ARIES signals intelligence plane was flying about 140km south of the port city of Qingdao on the east coast of China, when it was approached by two Chinese J-10 interceptors, armed with air-to-air missiles.

>One of the Chinese jets flew under the EP-3 and appeared 90 meters (295ft) in front of the US plane, causing the crew “to take evasive action to avoid collision,” according to one official.

>The EP-3 Airborne Reconnaissance Integrated Electronic System (ARIES) is a version of the P-3 Orion spy plane.

>US forces have recently stepped up their activity in the region, provoking China’s anger. Earlier in July, Beijing spoke out after two US long-range supersonic bombers flew over the disputed South China Sea.

>China noted that it “resolutely opposes individual countries using the banner of freedom of navigation and overflight to flaunt military force and harm China’s sovereignty and security.”

https://www.rt.com/news/397436-china-us-jets-interception/

Questions:
1. Why is American kikes using WW2 era spy plane to spy on Chinks?
2. How can American kikes even compete with advance J-10s and J-20 strike fighters? They are are years ahead of what American kikes have atm. F-35 is a joke and F-22 and F-16 are like 30 years old.

I'm not supporting any country here but Chinks have advance technology with them.
>>
Question: why are you in Canada and not the people's republic of Chinkistan you slant-eyed slope?
>>
>>134870330
lol cry some moar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-NPuKSvng
>>
>>134870187
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>134870568

>that extremely carefully enunciated english

Chink propaganda.
>>
>>134870187
>1. Why is American kikes using WW2 era spy plane to spy on Chinks?
Because it wants them seen
>>
>>134870187
they've done this shit before and they should be very careful to ensure that we don't get another incident
>>
>>134871292
Are you referring to the time the dumb chinks crashed two fighter jets that were intercepting our spy planes into each other and the pilot died?
>>
>>134872349
yes. i'd rather not get drafted because Yang can't figure out how planes work.
>>
I guess this is what all that skyking chatter was about
>>
>>134872466
dont worry, they dont let retards like you in even with a draft
>>
File: Newfag.jpg (36KB, 496x599px) Image search: [Google]
Newfag.jpg
36KB, 496x599px
>>134870607
>>
>>134870568
Does that thing even fire?
>>
>>134870187
Because it's supposed to be spotted to send a message.
>>
>>134870187
no idea nigga. they literally flew to a chinese play 300ft just to be noticed... that's how fucked the chinese might is lol nigga
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.