[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soon the government will know your exact floorplan Robots a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170725-071129.png (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170725-071129.png
1MB, 1536x2048px
Soon the government will know your exact floorplan

Robots are evil

http://gizmodo.com/roombas-next-big-step-is-selling-maps-of-your-home-to-t-1797187829
>>
>>134867551

https://archive.is/gk59C
>>
File: 1483762576465.gif (453KB, 255x144px) Image search: [Google]
1483762576465.gif
453KB, 255x144px
>Roomba maps your house
>Google tracks everywhere else
>Samsung fridges track what you eat
>Credit card companies track what you buy
>NSA taps everyone's calls and internet

Be a good goy. Don't resist.
>>
>>134867551
what do you even get out of knowing a floorplan
>>
How many, genuine recipe, Nazi soap production rooms you have
>>
>>134869626
They can raid your house with better planning and efficiency.
>>
>>134869626
Your floorplan should already be on file with the local planning office. Roomba gets them two things: digital access to your floorplans for those houses that the county office still has the plans on paper or refuses to share with the other agencies, and two, the ability to see if you have any unauthorized modifications to your home.
>>
>>134867551
Honest to god the boomers have literally left us with 1984 style orwellian state. Complete with telescreens and all
>>
>>134867551
>the jews are so fucking stupid they think people will buy this shit anyway.

boy are they in for a shock.
>>
>>134870422
>the boomers

stop using that word it is an age war buzzword made by jewish advertisers, it started with edward bernays,look him up and the origin of the word teenager.

everyone calls young adolescents,teenagers today.

The whole teenage rebellion thing was a psy op to get children out of their parents homes so they could be easily financially exploited with loans and the like.
>>
>>134870677
>The whole teenage rebellion thing was a psy op to get children out of their parents homes

Well that backfired.
>>
FUCK. I have a pool robot, does this mean that the gubmint now has a floorplan of my pool?!
>>
>>134867551
>dogs hate them
just like muslims and niggers. man's best friend. able to sense evil.
>>
>>134867574
What is everything so fuckin evil?
>>
>>134867551
We can always choose to stop jewing ourselves
>>
>>134867551
so you're telling me that i can rob rich people's house easier by buying their house plans online? damn todays technology makes life so much easier
>>
>>134870279
Feels good to live in an uncucked county and state where this isn't the case.
>>
your floor plan is available at the local township municipal building as a matter of public record

some counties/towns even post the floor plan online
>>
>>134867962
>Samsung fridges
Why would you need a computer on you fridge?
>>
>>134867551
couldn't be less meaningful. Inside 5 years law enforcement will have a handheld device that can image homes using radio waves.
>>
pokemon Go was created by a company whose creator was a former CEO of keyhole inc

Keyhole Inc is a "geospatial data mapping" company, responsible for creating google earth. They received a vast majority of their funding from a company that invests in potentially valuable technology. This company is a known front for the CIA.

Your homes, your work office, places you often visit, all mapped in a 3D environment to help alphabet agencys spy on you
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.