[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think BiBi's meetings and calls with Trump redpilled him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 57

On Monday Channel 2 hosted a press conference with PM of Israel

This also comes 2 months after Israel started denying entry to US based jews who have ties to commie MSM networks and foundations

>Talks about US and India relations
>Palestine
>Casually mentions that the US MSM jews are not jews and are pure evil and will not be allowed entry into Israel

is he red pilled?
>>
Bibi is the mishiach he's going to kill all of us goyim
>>
i always figured there were multiple jewish factions at play here for globalism
>>
>>134858120
bingo

There are a few different ones. European Jews are pro multicultural and welcomed the Muslim Immigration. They blame the failures of integration on white Europeans being racist. The logic the Euro jew conclave used is that without a plural non-white Europe that they will eventually be genocided. So the only solution they saw was mass immigration/muslim immigration etc to Europe via Africa and Mid east. The logic being Africans/muslims etc would create a multiculti society that would end all threats of genocide against jews.

The above is 100% truth and only shitheads would discount it.

Funny note, these elite euro Jews don't actually care about Europe and are fine leaving it if their experiment fails, which it is doing right now.
>>
File: 1500900540305.jpg (52KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
1500900540305.jpg
52KB, 535x462px
>>134858120

I don't think there was ever any doubt. US and European jews are the worst jews, they are in control of the media and are always using excuses not to get caught and prosecuted for their dastardly deeds.

What judge would prosecute a jew saying he was doing it as revenge for holocaust? There were numerous Euro jew militias setup after WW2 which were hunting down, torturing and killing ex Nazi soldiers and judges let them off because they were using the excuse of being a dirty jew.

If we red pill the israelites we can make some progress
>>
>>134858339
US and Euro Jews are separate.

US jews just drank the coolaid that was supposed to be for the goyim over generations.
>>
Time to send the niggers to Israel give the taste of their own medicine
>>
>>134857928
Jewish civil war when?
>>
>>134858409

Thank God for TRUMP. He managed to red pill king kike himself.

If Israel starts denying all these kikes entry and give out citizenship like nothing because of the return law then these fuckers have no where to go and hide when the multiculturalist utopia collapses on itself.

I bet they're running scared shitless rn.
>>
>>134857928
Gonna need a link, kike.
>>
>>134857928
US Jews = Synagogue of Satan perhaps?
>>
>>134858522

It was broadcast here on Channel 2. Just Google Times of Israel it's was literary on the front page yesterday.
>>
>>134857928
Yeah, i dont think so kike. One article does not reverse the last 3 millenia of dity jew history.
>>
File: like rats leaving a sinking ship.jpg (384KB, 988x1152px) Image search: [Google]
like rats leaving a sinking ship.jpg
384KB, 988x1152px
>>134858335
You know, I think I know how Israel could improve their relations with the rest of the world.
Ban the liberal jews from ever returning to Israel
>>
>>134858474
don't have to. Europe and America are the source of international support for Israel. Trends are going against support for Israel especially on the left.

The "right wing" of USA especially is their last support here. Israel without international support will end up like south africa
>>
>>134858120
I've been saying this on pol for years that Jews aren't one big monolithic happy family Bibi has been at war with the lefty Jews for years
>>
>>134858620
I did google it and I can't find shit.

That journalist hasn't even tweeted for a week.
>>
>>134858335
>Funny note, these elite euro Jews don't actually care about Europe and are fine leaving it if their experiment fails, which it is doing right now.
They did the same exact thing in South afrika. Agitated for anti apartheid then left en masse after 1994 leaving the Boers holding the bag.
>>
File: 5_3.png (20KB, 419x569px) Image search: [Google]
5_3.png
20KB, 419x569px
>>134858665
eh, rather have them in Israel though. They will fuck that country up by trying to play nice with Palestine
>>
The Israelis don't give a fuck about Muslims in Europe or trannies, they just desperately want no Arabs between the Jordan and the med. If you get in their way they'll hate you whether you're Jewish or not.
>>
>>134858665
How about fuck off?
Force them to go and ban them ever coming back, you kikes can live with your own headcases
>>
File: 1493271576069.jpg (49KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493271576069.jpg
49KB, 800x800px
>>134858720
You're obviously a shill playing both sided :^)
>>
>>134858782
Jews in USA or Europe act like any other minority. Aka how chinese behave in these countries. Most don't view it as "home" and only care that their group has success. Multiculturalism is not a successful model throughout history.
>>
>>134857928
Did it occur to you that many high-level politicians and CEOs visit this site?
>>
>>134858665

British and Belgian jews are the worst. They destroy the cities they live in and then migrate to Jerusalem where they are safe.

Our Gov is literary refusing to issue any type of residence permit or visa to leftists nowadays and only leaving the Law of Return open to Eastern Euro's because they are right wing as fuck.

Also if leftists want to settle in Israel on a permanent basis they have to make an Aliyah and serve in the army for 18 months. They will either get shot and killed by a Palestinian burqa or get red pilled so fast they'll be quoting Hitler and voting Likud for years to come and push away progressive and libtard jews away even further.

Either way it's win win.
>>
>>134857928
no, he is jewpilled
>>
>>134857928
What is the goal for this Hindu zionism just boggles the shit out of me, did your media hype it up too?
>>
>>134857928
FAKE NEWS
>>
>>134857928
netanyahu is the ultimate jew. you want to hate him for what he does then he says all this great stuff that makes you want to like him
>>
>>134857928
This is what I've been saying the whole fucking time and you people won't listen to me. Israel is our greatest ally, they are our only true friends in the world who have the best interest of our country in mind.
>>
>>134859050
Hes so intelligent its hard to dislike him. Its near impossible even.
>>
>>134859102
I wholeheartedly agree with you my friend.

inb4 the JIDF accusations
>>
>>134857928
based BIBI
Israel is our greatest ally
>>
>>134857928
no google result for that quote...
>>
>>134859102
lol

Jews actually believed in globalism, regardless of whether they want Israel to survive or not doesn't matter. The power center of global might moving East to china/Iran/Russia is not going to be pro-Israel.

They could have easily maybe not decided to fuck up Europe and USA with crazy utopian dreams and minority hatred. Instead they are now in a downward spiral and west is losing power and losing desire to support israel.
>>
>>134857928
He was a military man during the Cold War, he was destined to have a red pilled mindset about Leftists, Marxists, and Commies the rest of his life Jew or not.
>>
>>134858698
>lets put a bunch of people that want to kill us in every country that doesnt hate us
>>
>>134858120
Yeah I have been arguing with spergs about this for 1 year now. It is clear as day there is a 75%/ 25% ratio of enemy/ ally in kikes for the white genocide push.
>>
>>134859526
They believed in integration and still do. Do you not read or watch lectures by the people in charge?
>>
>>134857928
the Jew plays both sides of the game to fool the goyim
>>
File: 1497324727500.png (93KB, 691x539px) Image search: [Google]
1497324727500.png
93KB, 691x539px
American jews are the real anti-semite.
They do not believe in Torah and peace.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/20789

Nuke the USA
>>
>>134859588
that is not news ahmed, we know.
>>
>>134859526
I'll explain again since you're a fucking low IQ trash head.

The jews in Europe believe that a multicultural europe is the only way to stop their genocide. They believe another hitler will come unless europe is multicultural.

Hence, the africans and middle easterns they invite create a "safe" area for jews. Because their plan was a multicultural europe. Every action done is for this goal. They don't view muslims as threats in this context you dumb ape.

It's extremely easy to understand.
>>
>>134859563
More like a ratio of 99:1
>>
File: blamejews2.jpg (40KB, 363x380px) Image search: [Google]
blamejews2.jpg
40KB, 363x380px
>>134858952
>Hey, quick! Before people shout be down as a shill.

Can you give me a quick rundown on jews from ur perspective? My current conclusion is that it's in your nature to deconstruct and nitpick shit. Which is a strength when inventing things and communicating ideas. But also the downfall of many societies (including your own). But obviously it can be a strength. Unlike dogmatic muzzies, you can progress and go with the flow. Also, I truly believe jews are biologically more selfish overall. Anyways, that can also be a strength. But it's also why everyone hates you and you eventually suck the resources dry of everywhere you go. Please tell me which groups are responsible for what, and what your opinions are. What is that part of Judaism that encourages open debate among rabbis? Forget what it's called...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFDVIoK97UY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOI0cVs6rm0

How much is biological? How much is cultural? Which jews are better or worse than others?
>>
>>134859745
moron detected
>>
Don't be silly, Bibi answers to the Rothschilds...
>>
No. We need to stop falling for this "XYZ said something redpilled!". So that's the standard? Just say 1-2 redpilled things and we worship you now? How easily we are fooled.

Actions not words. And at this rate you're gonna need a lot of actions.
>>
>>134858952
Yeah m8 in a way Israel in itself has been a red pilling experience for the Jews. Once you cunts got your clay and stopped being rootless you started to see how fucked up you have been in the past.
>>
>>134857928
>>Casually mentions that the US MSM jews are not jews and are pure evil and will not be allowed entry into Israel

wtf I love Israeli juice now.
>>
File: jewsKickedOut.jpg (168KB, 626x716px) Image search: [Google]
jewsKickedOut.jpg
168KB, 626x716px
>>134857928
>>
>>134857928

nah dude, now that jews have their own nation they realize firsthand all the underhanded obviously idiotic shit that people try to pull with your nation.
You have to experience things firsthand in life to learn lessons.
>>
>>134859875
American jew terrorist detected.

It is very clear. American jews are warmongers. Israeli jews are peaceful but American jews are taking advantage of them. Israel must detach itself from you parasites.
>>
File: 1500093592413.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
1500093592413.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>134859690
>africans and middle easterns they invite create a "safe" area for jews.

My sides are in orbit
>>
>>134859719
yeah ok - you might be right. I am just basing that assumption on the voting ratio ~75% of kikes voted for the intersectional matriarch.
>>
>>134859785
Okay. Give me your quick run down, genius. How much is biological jewry how much is cultural, religion, etc.???
>>
>>134859665
>Nuke the whole country to get rid of 3%
Zyklon B is a lot less retarded idea
>>
>>134860046
>Israeli jews are peaceful
I don't trust Jews period. I don't know about Bibi. Is he our friend? Is he our enemy? I have no idea. That's the point we need to start judging them by their actions. What evidence do you have that Israeli Jews are somehow on our side, and not allied with the American Jews? You have no evidence. Stop sucking cocks of everyone just because they said 1 redpilled thing.

Maybe he turns out to be a good guy, I'll wait until he proves it through his actions.
>>
>>134860122

The goyim bogged down avoiding rape/murder from nogs, police state that can be used to crush (((antisemitism)))

vs high trust society where jewish tricks are out in the open

You are retarded. They are cockroaches, they prefer scurrying through a mess undetected than being out in the open
>>
>>134857928
LINK OR GTFO
>>
File: 1500227859921.jpg (189KB, 600x777px) Image search: [Google]
1500227859921.jpg
189KB, 600x777px
>>134859745

Israelites are different than your average Euro jew.

We're a lot more """"red pilled"""" because we have to constantly deal with Arab aggression. We're literary surrounded by enemy territory anywhere you look so growing up in Israel can be compared growing up in a white suburban neighborhood from the 50s with 90s niggers buying up houses next to you and completely destroying your way of life and culture.

I have no doubt in my mind that foreigner jews are a reason for a lot of the evil and destruction but a lot of the gullible whites are complicit nowadays. I think millennial jews especially in US and Europe have drunk the coolaid and have forgotten that it was a plan of the old jews to make it a multicultural society, now they are just the same as any non jewish liberal.

Throw them in the pits and gas them all I say. Israel will fund it too if it means us remaining friends.
>>
>>134860122
Welcome to the plan and it's faults.
>>
This is fake news. I couldn't find it anywhere in the Israeli media.
>>
>>134860332
nah, ive been saying this for years. We all are led to believe that Israel is somehow controlling the US foreign policy in the Middle East but the reality is just the opposite. Dirty American kikes are using Israel as their vessel to run their war politics there.

I think it is time Israel says no to this abuse. It is a vulnerable country but it has to stand up on its own. Trump did the right thing for both countries.
>>
>>134860122
No he's right, we can't band together against kikes if we all hate eachother, obviously everyone hates heebs but these new goy are too stupid to know the real enemy when the media says it's the white males
>>
>>134857928
bibi's been redpilled for awhile
don't you remember the shitstorm during the obama years?
>>
>>134857928
Of course he's redpilled. Most Jews, even those that appear blue pilled like libtard AmeriJews are RP. He's knows Israeli Jews must be protected from their Eurotrash and American cousins. Jews like Bibj didn't care when Jews in Europe and America decided to weaponise multiculturalism to destroy white identity and social cohesion. Now that they're turning their gaze towards muh evil Israel, now he's suddenly RPed
>>
>>134857928

>Is he red pilled?

Well there's always been two type of Jews. The Jews that actually follow their religion and see it as the centerstone of Judaism and then your Jew who only calls himself of a Jew for the sake of entitlement and victimhood status. Israel Jews have always been more religious and conservative in their morales then most modern Western reformist Jews. So much so that the West's Progressive Jews are now waging a war against Israel in the form of mainstream media.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html

>By MAIRAV ZONSZEIN

Literally NYT sucking up to Soros and denouncing Israel.

With all this said, there is no such thing as /ourjews/, Jews have always been selfcentered, greedy, and only care for their own hides rather than the countries that they settle in. It's been this way for thousands of years. To them, they are Jews first and Americans/Germans/Russians/Austrians/Italians/Polish second. They just have different agendas.
>>
>>134860614
Archived it for you
https://archive.is/fMspH
>>
>>134860529
that may well be true, but I still can't jump into bed with them instantly until it's clearly proven where they stand regarding our right to exist. They are an ally on a trial basis. Getting too cozy with them will just lead to the same problems happening all over again.
>>
>>134860159
It's natural for any group that does not consider themselves part of the nation or greater order. Jews are like any minority or fragment of a larger population. They view themselves as Jewish before american and have an obsession with the holocaust which creates their current attitude against the west. The multicultural stuff is what they view as the ultimate solution against another hitler situation.

It's completely expected behavior. The only reason it is weird is because jews aren't dumb like niggers/hispanics etc. They also have been around longer than Asians.

The special qualities associated with jews arise from the fact they have had minority status longer and also mixed with a religion. religions tend to stick to people past immigration which is why Jews did not disperse or integrate like christian groups.

World is deterministic, can't blame anyone for anything in reality although you still want to take actions in response.
>>
>>134860433
the problem is you can't help yourself but hate gentiles. that's why I support Israel. You need to keep your crazy to yourself. Otherwise there's going to be a real Holocaust real soon.
>>
>>134858771
>>134858335

French Jews are also leaving enmasse for Israel.
>>
>>134859274
Israel is built on top of Zionism, which is Jewish nationalism, even Meretz consider themselves as zionists.
If you missed it, globalism conflicts with nationalism.
>>
>>134857928
>Talks about US and India relations
Really? What did they talk about?
>>
File: EYE DUN NO.jpg (6KB, 161x69px) Image search: [Google]
EYE DUN NO.jpg
6KB, 161x69px
>>134858862
Who is that Semen Demon?
>>
>>134857928
I'm fairly sure Bibi wants to holocaust the liberal kikes more than us.
>>
>>134860433
overreactions are the norm

It's not a surprise that Jews are obsessed with fear of genocide so much so that they over correct and bring about worse problems.

Same thing actually led to hitler with the overreaction following WW1.

Humans/we are dumb as fuck and if we didn't have these major flaws a single empire would have conquered everything thousands of years ago instead of always devolving into retarded civil wars and quarrels.
>>
File: 1500896900952.gif (2MB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1500896900952.gif
2MB, 400x299px
>>134860691

Dude the way things are going in Israel and the way your jews are attacking us you'll be seeing Israeli soldiers in SS uniforms by 2050.

It wont be Jew vs Jew it will be Moral Conservatism vs Complete Liberal Degeneracy.

It will no longer be a war of religions but a war of moral values and what makes our countrys great.

Just recently bibi went out of his way to completely denounce soros (cant find source but it was on his visiting in Hungary) joining Hungary and Russia to go after Soros. The epitome of westernized jewish degeneracy, if that isnt a wakeup call to the right wing that Israel stands with them idk what is.
>>
>>134860858
The next President of the United States, sweetie.
>>
>>134860828
There was always a built in double standard with globalism, for everything but Israel. You can literally google this and see numerous references and even pew studies of Jews forgetting the double standards.
>>
>>134858952
I'm really tired of all this undermining of open political discussion on /pol/

Just stop trolling. We all know that some people are stupid enough to fall for it here. Great. You misled kids and retards on 4Chan. Want a cookie?

Is it amusing? You wanna know what's more amusing? Real dialog about real issues. Your not even Jewish.
>>
>>134857928
Where is the link? Or is it fake?
>>
Thank you for all of your hard work trying to convince me that you are a human and deserve to exist even though your tribe has completely destroyed Western civilisation.
I respectfully disagree with whatever Jew bullshit you just said and are about to say and I hope you all die in a real Holocaust soon.
Also thanks for making Conservative mean a transexual retard in a MAGA hat.
That Jewish prank against decency actually made me lulz.
>>
File: 1499466484900.jpg (343KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1499466484900.jpg
343KB, 768x432px
>>134857928
I think Bibi was redpilled on the JQ long before half of 4chan. Wasn't his country outright Marxist for its first 40 years of existence or something?
>>
>>134857928
>Blindly go ahead with their plan to "get revenge for the holocaust" by destroying Europe
>Furiously jerk off as Europe falls to terrorists
>...
>Suddenly realize only just now that in additions to North Africa to the south west, Arabia to the south, middle east to the east, and Turkey/Russia to the north; that with Europe in the north west falling to Islamic Goymmunism, there is now a total 360° encirclement of Israel covering an immense amount of territory that can embargo them just are hard as they embargoed Palestine
>Which means they will lose shekels
>WHICH MEANS THEY WILL LOSE $H€K€£$!

This is literally a second holocaust! Europe must take responsibility for antisemitically destroying itself!
>>
>>134860998
It's fake. No results for that quote on google.

>>134860949
>pew studies of Jews forgetting the double standards

link pls.
>>
File: Social Globalist.jpg (185KB, 1152x800px) Image search: [Google]
Social Globalist.jpg
185KB, 1152x800px
>>134860922
That Cockeyed Bitch couldn't get elected to be the President of an HOA
#NOTANYONESPRESIDENT
>>
>>134858120
How about there are multiple rich elite factions at play for globalism? And some of them happen to have many jews. Jews is a nice meme, but it plays against our interest:
1. Blaming jews means we blame all jews, rich and poor, while only rich ones could even possible be responsible for things they are blamed. This makes whole theory seem weaker.
2. There are non-jewish rich elites who get excluded somehow, although they do literally exactly same things.

We must stop replace "jews" with "rich elites" in all the theories and they will become much more real sounding. After that, we can observe that many of the rich are indeed jewish, but that is correlation, not causation.
>>
>>134860908
Oh no, I completely get that. However someone might decide to make a "final solution". These things always get ouf hand. And I don't think that would be good for humanity long-term. Your culture of critique is vital to human progress. But as I said, you need to contain your crazy in Israel so that you don't destroy the world. After all, humanity has nukes. Wouldn't want one to go off.
>>
>>134858665
HAHA if they come to Israel they will invite refugees there and then have nowhere to go. Looks like being jewish doesn't mean being smart.
>>
>>134858335
>Jews don't actually care about Europe and are fine leaving it if their experiment fails

>Experiment

>Leaving if it fails

It's all fucking intentional and there is no hidden virtue, only pure evil.
>>
>>134858335
like they did in south africa even thought they fought against the apartheit, really makes you think
>>
Pol has to also remember that it's not just the globalist Jews who are pushing for open borders but also wealthy white 1 percent traitors. Jews are a big part of it, but it would be intellectually dishonest to say they're wholly responsible. Globalists want to create a mongrelised low IQ population with no identity so they can remain on top.
>>
>>134857928
Fuck you OP. Give us a Link. Google has nothing.
>>
File: 1ffb3d54925467.596f503cc7681.jpg (2MB, 3840x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1ffb3d54925467.596f503cc7681.jpg
2MB, 3840x2560px
>>134860833

Being Pro-India but then we also don't want to piss off Russia who is Pro-China, which is now going to war with you Pajeets and also if we piss off Russia we have Turkey to deal with.

From the looks Israel is taking a neutral stance on the conflict while trying to remain open to trade relations. But I think we might jew you out if Russia starts flexing its muscles if you go against China so....

>>134861557

Please tell me more. I'd think SA Jews would be for the destruction of SA not against it. Any links or useful books I can read on the subject?
>>
Jews are not "right wing" or "liberals". They are way more flexible than that. Their moral compass is limited to a single, self evident goal : survive. If it means in 1950 to be hardcore communists, they'll be commies. If it means in 2050 to be hardcore nationalists, they'll be. Jews do not think in terms of ideology or doctrine, but in terms of practical strategies and tactics.
>>
>>134857928
isreal jews are significantly more degenerate then superior usa jews
>>
>>134861946

That's sort of right when it comes to our foreign Jews.

Israel was and will always be zionistic, which is extremely conservative and nationalistic except for that one brief period of being Marxist's to please comrade Stalin but then we fucked over USSR and ever since then we're hardcore zionists.

Right now Israel is mega nationalistic, 1940's Germany level but without the SS and Nazi regalia.
>>
>>134858335
>>134858120
this is false, all kikes work together against the goyim
>>
>>134857928

Any source? (((German MSM))) goes mad on Netanyahu because of he is criticizing Soros

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/ungarn-viktor-orban-benjamin-netanyahu-und-die-anti-soros-kampagne-a-1157229.html
>>
>>134860122
He's absolutely right.

A unified ethnostate is a threat to the Jewish minority. Every study shows diversity lowers civic engagement and actually estranges communities from each other. It's why in the early 1900's US, Irish-Americans were lobbying for more Irish immigrants, Italian-Americans for more Italian immigration... but only the Jews were lobbying for EVERYONE to immigrate. They subvert culture in order to survive.

Basically, the Jewish dream is either a Jewish ethnostate (Israel) or Weimar Germany.
>>
>>134862070

Remember burger, negroes can't be Jews just like negroes can't be muslims. Christianity/Catholicism is open for all though. lol
>>
File: _35603_Benjamin_Netanyahu.jpg (35KB, 350x397px) Image search: [Google]
_35603_Benjamin_Netanyahu.jpg
35KB, 350x397px
>>134861772
It's fake, you're being jewed.
>>
>>134862101
Not really. You have a liberal democracy and all political views can be expressed, even arab israelis can talk about how they feel for the kebabs on the other side of the wall.

Your society is simply less optimistic than in the 90's, which means more realistic about the arabs. But overall, your society is not fascistic but pluralistic.
>>
>>134857928
>is he red pilled?
>>
>>134862311
>>
>>134859102
yes goyim spend more billions on wars for israel, send ALL your kids to die. also iran russia and china must go too. would you kindly?
>>
>>134862197

Isn't Spiegel CNN tier yellow journalistic rag? Doesn't surprise me one bit if GER is going after Israel now, Merkel is a Marxist pretending to be a Jew while BiBi is a Zionist.
>>
>>134857928
Bibi pls I know you lurk here. Remember this board is meant to be taken as satyre.

D-don't kill me.
>>
>>134862308
yes, but they are all jews
>>
>>134859690
No you retard, a mongrelized low IQ human trash race is easier to rule over in their global communist slave system.
>>
>>134860433
>growing up in a white suburban neighborhood from the 50s with 90s niggers buying up houses next to you and completely destroying your way of life and culture.

You people are the cause of this too. Funny how that works...
>>
>>134860433
>because we have to constantly deal with Arab aggression.
oh yeah its totally not like the arabs have to deal with jewish trickery all the time

its not like your own airforce isnt helping isis in syria, absolutely not

gas yourself kike
>>
File: Bogdanoff Macron.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bogdanoff Macron.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>134857928
now we need pic related to happen
>>
>>134862340

Holy shit, that's some next level of cuckidness why are they bending over for the Arabs so much? Especially the Palestinians lmao, they are literary gutter level rats with no influence.

I thought Arabs would bend over for the Germans, I guess I was wrong lmao.
>>
>>134862501
>why are they bending over for the Arabs so much
>Israeli flag

Come on, Goyimslayer.
>>
>>134860889
jews have been a bane on humanity for thousands of years

their repeated expulsions, each independent from the last, and the sheer number of times they've been expulsed from the host countries, only leads me to believe that the jews are a parasitic race that always ends up going too far and gets punished for it

this time, i hope every single one of them dies

i sincerely believe that god provided us the tools to find out through genetic research who is a jew and who isnt

at this point, it's not a question of culture or ideology anymore, it's a question of genetics, and we need to remove the jewish gene from the gene pool for humanity to keep going on
>>
>>134858120
I thought this was common knowledge all along.

Most of the current Israeli regime are the conservative type, who just wants big brother West to watch their backs and ensure that their state survives.

Most Yurojews and Murrijews are the leftist kind who are out to destroy Western civilization.
>>
>>134862476
Kys french kebab.
>>
>>134862198
>Every study shows
That warrants a source.
>>
>>134861946
This is the crux of it. Why do you think Jews descendants of Bolshevik revolutionaries, and communists who fled Stalin's Russia for the west, suddenly became the same cutthroat capitalists their Bolshevik ancestors despised and persecuted? Jews have always been about Realpolitik. Their political leanings has always been a means to an end. That's why most here are rightfully skeptical or concerned when certain Jews join the alt light. We can never believe their support of nationalism is genuine or whether they have their own agendas. Being Subversive seems like a trait Jews are born with. They can't help it. Which is why they have been kicked out of so many countries and regions throughout their history.
>>
>>134862837
you call me kebab when its your country thats bombing the SAA and hezbollah for fighting against isis
>>
>>134862360

Western elites are collabarating with the evil parts of the jews in the US and Russia, that what its about
Merkel ancestors were supposedly nobles
>>
File: 1496040991885.gif (998KB, 410x258px) Image search: [Google]
1496040991885.gif
998KB, 410x258px
>>134857928
One of the greatest mistakes of the NSDAP was the failure to properly understand the evil hiding behind the Judaism. It cares not about the Jews, it uses Judaism and Jewry as a vehicle to destroy what is good in the world. The ultimate demise of this evil would be if the every day kikes became aware of it. If the Jews could somehow be cured of their conniving kikery and degeneracy, the momentum of this evil would surely die.
>>
>>134860433
>were given the option to own uganda
>commit terror attacks against palestinians to get them to move out
>get angry about them forming a millita and kill civilians
>kill more random people and prop up isis
>willingly sell guns used in the rwanda massacre
>help prop up nelson mandela to fuck over sa
>destabilize the me with your golem america
>why are we persecuted?
also, quote isn't real. one post by op's id. is this a jidf thread? yes it is
>>
>>134862949
Israel is just a bigger ghetto for Jews.
>>
>>134862904
Hezballah and ISIS differ only on autislamic shia/sunni split. Also hezballah is Iran's bitch.

Different flavors of shit is still shit.
>>
>>134863027
youre way too blatant at your attempts at jewish trickery

you keep trying to snivel around the fact that your country is helping isis
>>
>>134863024
I don't give a fuck what Israel is, so long as all the Jews fuck off to their containment area and the US can nerf it's power whenever necessary.
>>
>>134862904
>>134862837
>jews support isis to get rid of assad
>arabs flee from syria into europe because of isis
>europe will be filled with muslims who hate jews in no time
>isis is dying and syria is standin g up on it's feet again
good job schlomo you played yourself
>>
>>134863104
Lel tricks when i'm calling you a lesser frog kebab directly.
Israel was always against either of them.. Rabid sunni or iranian dog are not to be tolerated. Kurds are getting alot of help from israel and i do hope they fucking wreck you arabs finally.
>>
>>134863136
they obviously won't go willingly and you can't force them. why do you think Merkel invited all those shitskins into Germany? It's obvious she's going to use them as a borrowed knife and force the Jews out of Germany, the shitskins are much easier to defeat since they are inbred retards
>>
>>134863346
your country supports isis
>>
>>134860908
fucking kike, you are the degenerate warmonger. there were never any mayor conflicts in the me before you came and build israel, all you did was clawing on to the us turbo religious who wants to bring upon us the apocalypse so jesus would come back or some bullshit. now you radicalized muslims so much, by fucking over their secular countries, all you need to do is bank off your own evil deeds while acting like the victim.
>>
>>134863439
>your country supports isis
his country is isis
>>
File: This.1.jpg (11KB, 200x202px) Image search: [Google]
This.1.jpg
11KB, 200x202px
>>134863673
>>
File: 1500887043610.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500887043610.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
>>134863439

Your country is literary ISIS.

So how does it feel

>24/7 rape of your women
>being outbred 6:1
>rape babies everywhere
>getting your priests beheaded by 14 year old Arabs
>constant suicide bombings
>cant even draw a stick figure without being shot at by an angry Muslim
>>
>>134863777
your country supports isis
>>
>>134859102
>>134859197
>samefag
We have ID's dipshit.
>>
>>134857928
I think Bibi browses /pol/

Big fan by the way. You guys should take Gaza and let Jordan have the West bank but make Jerusalem a shared zone
>>
>>134863777
Your country is 30% arabs, 40 of the jewish are atheists
>>
>>134857928

Just prepping the narrative for when the Europe that Jews have destroyed becomes too anti-Semitic through no fault of the Jews.

>Whoever came up with the Jewish exodus to the Americas

Well, that would be Jewish communists who caused WW2, I guess?
>>
>>134863907
with Christians, muzzies have Mecca. they can fuck right off
>>
File: 1496356130224.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496356130224.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>134863439
You are ISIS
>>
>>134864204
nice pilpul
>>
>>134858665
Why do jews think they have a special relationship or kinship with refugees, immigrants, illegals?
European jews ARE european, Europe is their homeland, just like Israel.

But negroids are not their allies, mudslimes are not their allies, gypsies are not their allies, chinks are not their allies, for them, the jew is just another white man.

If they weren't taught history in a way to make them identify as "special victims" and hate everybody else as "aggressors" and that they're a "persecuted minority" while others are "privileged majority" they would have a different social attitude.
>>
>>134864204
Think about this, France has more m*slims than Israel has jews.
>>
>>134858665
no, Israel should be forced to take each and every one of them
>>
>>134857928
He is correct.

The mass immigration of muslims to EU nations means they will mostly all be anti Israel in 50-100 years. Hell they are now.

The liberal media including cnn, bbc etc are all encouraging this mass immigration.
>>
>>134857928
Israel are our allies desu, allies against the shitskins

Pity the eu and us jews are allied with the muslims too.
>>
>>134866140
Anglo gets it. Shame your leaders flooded you with kebab. It does paint a picture of their shitty ways.
>>
>>134859102
>>134859197
We have ID's dipshit

In truth I believe not all Jews are a problem, the EuroJews and MurricanJews seem to be an inflammatory factor in western politics and media, whereas EasternEuroJews and Israelis have more nationalistic sensibilities about them.
>>
>>134860908
I seen the denouncement, if this isn't what shows people it's #Notalljews then I don't know what will.
>>
File: 1500838161159.png (127KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1500838161159.png
127KB, 500x522px
>>134867297
We had few from I think UK maybe? that got told to fuck off once they tried to enter and demanded citizenship immediately and told the immigration officers if they didn't get it they'd go back and boycott Israel.

They were allowed to stay in Hotel until next flight was scheduled but got barred from ever entering Israel for being lefty faggots.

We can tell a zionist from a Jew with a victimhood complex. Difference is we only want zionist who want to make ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN just like the Americans want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN and don't want any shitskins niggers or spics.
>>
File: BlathABCEAAZfig.jpg (39KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
BlathABCEAAZfig.jpg
39KB, 500x598px
>>134859197
Samefag. kys
>>
>>134857928
Link?
>>
>>134867651
Attitudes like this just communicate strength to me, why wouldn't you ally with strength. They're not afraid to bar people, and don't fear the threat of repercussion, that's how we should fucking act.
>>
>>134857928

Seems like we're coming to the end.

Either the Euro Jew stops and submits to the Euro/Western white collective (and stops trying to destroy it), or they're going to be left alone to feed for themselves by all.
>>
>>134858656
This!

You can never trust a kike! Never!!
>>
File: 1500680599981.gif (2MB, 350x466px) Image search: [Google]
1500680599981.gif
2MB, 350x466px
>>134867898

That's the reason why the Law of Return only applies to Eastern Europeans rather than Westerners.

Like >>134858952 said, it's kind of a win win situation for both Israel and people who want to come here because Eastern Euro's are generally extremely hard working and integrate very well into the system.

We had enough of "lets fuck up our country senpai and move over to Israel to fuck it up too" type of people. Israel is even more attractive to these assholes because of the massive amount of benefits you receive after obtaining residence and/or citizenship. Free healthcare for the first year, housing paid for, assistance in finding a job and free gov money thats why a lot of these people get really pissed at us because they get rejected and call us anti-Jew after we tell them only Eastern Euro's can come through the Law of Return route unless they join the military and pledge to fight for Israel, you'd be surprised how quickly they fuck off back to their liberal paradises and continue to live among the fear they helped create.
>>
>>134858952
Doing god's work Israel
>>
>>134862390
While I don't agree that this will indeed be the outcome, this is the plan. Helter Skelter.
>>
File: 1500641429824.jpg (100KB, 1395x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500641429824.jpg
100KB, 1395x1080px
>>134859197
Nice conversation you're having with yourself there, Shlomo.
>>
>>134858952
Thats a brilliant idea!
>>
File: 1479885942504.jpg (57KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
1479885942504.jpg
57KB, 600x444px
>>134857928
he is smart enough to know that those evil fucks we call kikes are not jews, sort of like how blacks can be niggers.

The group he is discussing is evil and wants to destroy Israel and everything with it to get what they want.
>>
>>134860666

>not all jews
>all minorities

Oh right. Sure. Look, Schlomo re: Americans: unless someone is an indoctrinated commie, they won't even see themselves as anything but American. American first, American only.
>>
File: 1479885722192.jpg (35KB, 360x433px) Image search: [Google]
1479885722192.jpg
35KB, 360x433px
>>134858335
> The logic being Africans/muslims etc would create a multiculti society that would end all threats of genocide against jews.

uhhhh being that those groups hate Jews wont they genocide them even faster? this plan seems poorly thought out at best.
>>
>>134857928
I really, really hope this signals a shift in the Jewish community world wide, Israel deserves much better than being tarnished by anti-white, anti-western, anti-christian marxists in the USA and Europe. Jews in the USA talking against the evils of the "white man" and favouring third world mass immigration, shall they succeed, will eventually doom Israel to the same fate. Jews world wide should understand that they are not an international element anymore and that they have a home now, that nationalism is in their complete interest and that allying with European nationalists is their priority.
>>
File: 4d6.png (336KB, 600x761px) Image search: [Google]
4d6.png
336KB, 600x761px
>>134857928
tfw even the Istaeli PM is redpilled on the kikes
>>
File: 1480711605907.jpg (246KB, 800x519px) Image search: [Google]
1480711605907.jpg
246KB, 800x519px
>>134869290
>sort of like how blacks can be niggers
you mean some niggers can be blacks
majority > minority
and 0.0002% of a race does not equal the median
you also seem to base that median on american negroids interacting with caucasoids wich is an even higher skewed number because of the prominent white leadership in the country

a majority black leadership will turn any nogs into monkeys ready to fight a race war
just look at how giving up leadership to the blacks in south africa has turned out for nonwhites ( including jews )
>>
This is fucking it boys this is the once in a universe opportunity to right the path, it's actually going to happen and its our job as Englishmen to safeguard the future.
>>
> every day the same redpill
> every day /pol/ will write it off as "controlled opposition" or "72D upside down Jenga"
>>
File: Lying Kikes.jpg (159KB, 1371x808px) Image search: [Google]
Lying Kikes.jpg
159KB, 1371x808px
>>134870654
>no source
>one post by this id
>meanwhile Bibi has said pic related

Gee, it's almost self-explainatory why we want you gassed, Moishe
>>
>>134860784
>Leaving

Jews never "leave" when they go to Israel. They just get a vacation home.
>>
>>134870899
> no source in article
> but parenthesis makes it legit
>>
File: x_034c7287.jpg (15KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
x_034c7287.jpg
15KB, 352x240px
>>134870899

http://www.timesofisrael.com/topic/benjamin-netanyahu/

Also your pic related looks like a poorly made blogger page.

>Mandatory kys albanian sand nigger
>>
File: kikeoven.jpg (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kikeoven.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
>>134871080
I was waiting for this, kike

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/middleeast/netanyahu-urges-mass-immigration-of-jews-from-europe.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/16/leaders-criticise-netanyahu-calls-jewish-mass-migration-israel
>>
>>134870899
Also
> by Isabel (((Kershner)))
> photo by )))Abit Sultan(((
>>
>>134871207
> (((nytimes)))
> (((theguardian)))
> (((((Kershner)))))
It's almost as if they have a reason to hate Israel.
>>
File: israel flag.jpg (10KB, 297x216px) Image search: [Google]
israel flag.jpg
10KB, 297x216px
>>134871279
the guardian link has videoclip, Moishe :^)
>>
>>134870212
lmao
>>
>>134871207

Wait, if you are against fake news so much why do you quote it so much???

You literary say that NYT is fake news and now we have to believe you when you quote NYT because it said something you like make up your mind or give more impartial sources bruh
>>
>>134870654
Goyim can read Haaretz too, nigga. It's blatantly obvious that BiBi is not totally representative of all Israel, or even all Jews in Israel.
>>
>>134871346
> out of context single statement
VS
> the way a PM acts over gorillion terms
>>
>>134871189
Where's the specific link?
>>
>>134871446
> (((Haaretz)))
I don't think there's a more hated newspaper.
>>
>>134871434
It's actually funny, because all the sources /pol/ states are Fake News are always pulled out when they need to tell me how evil Israel is. It's almost as if most /pol/ users practice confirmation bias or something...
>>
File: GAS button.jpg (32KB, 635x468px) Image search: [Google]
GAS button.jpg
32KB, 635x468px
>>134871434
Oy gook, in the guardian's link there's a fucking clip of king kike's statement. How stupid are you?

>>134871447
>out of context

it literally IS his statement within context and the second link provides a video. Gas yourself shlomo
>>
>>134858120
This is why I can't ever understand the 'all the joos' argument. Israel are clearly not the same as the media jews or the university jews....
>>
>>134871476
brb spending half a decade learning fluent hebrew to go find anti-bibi quotes from yedioth ahronoth
>>
>>134871589
Left wing media is notoriously anti Israel, openly advocating the whole "free Palestine" rhetoric. People should rarely look to these outlets as credible criticism, in the same way we do not look to them for criticism of Trump
>>
File: bibi.png (588KB, 969x677px) Image search: [Google]
bibi.png
588KB, 969x677px
Remember when Bibi said Germans dindu nuffin and Merkel had to cuck out hard to keep the sheeple bluepilled?
>>
>/pol/ supports Palestine
The Jews want to kill Muslims, go for it I say a dead Arab is a good Arab
>>
>>134871779
Want a real tip? I mean real shit. Something you won't get from anybody else, and try not to ruin this moment with a retarded meme /pol/ tier answer.
In my military service I was personally present at 3 occurrences that got worldwide media coverage. Following the media coverage, by both left and right wing channels taught me one thing.

There is no unbiased media coverage. Everyone has an agenda. You can trust no sources. And you can certainly have no educated opinion on something that occurs on the other side of the world and you only see a picture of through the lens of your chosen channel's camera. That's why, ever since then, I try to not be too vocal about, say, American politics, because I literally know nothing about it except for what various, extremely polarized sources tell me. And that is why whenever some /pol/tard tries to prove to me that daily life in Israel is any different than what it really is I find it just as ridiculous.
>>
>>134872020
On the one hand, you're absolutely correct.

On the other hand, I have distant relatives living in Jerusalem and they're literal communists with a Wiccan lesbian daughter who think the Australian Labor Party is dangerously fascistic for not importing hordes of Yemeni.

That kind of person is found in every stable nation on earth, because they owe no allegiance to anywhere and move where the pickings are best. Israel isn't free of them because nowhere with an international airport is free of them. Netanyahu can rail against Soros all he wants, but Soros will either ignore him or go find another corpse to pick at.
>>
File: ohheilno.jpg (62KB, 785x442px) Image search: [Google]
ohheilno.jpg
62KB, 785x442px
>>134871887
>>
File: bibi.gif (328KB, 247x197px) Image search: [Google]
bibi.gif
328KB, 247x197px
>>134873776
:^)
>>
>>134860122
Damn dude if you don't already know that this is the plan you are so fucking far from being red pilled that you must be new or stupid. Read Culture of Critique, it lays out this exact plan clear as day. You think jews are going to be the ones living around these shitskins? No it's going to be whites, and they will supplement this close proximity with racial tension as well as race mixing propaganda to create and unstable and increasingly brown populace that is more likely to rely on a large, corrupt state for handouts and is too disorganized and drunk/high to become organized enough to resist.
>>
>>134862197

Soros seems to have mopped up Germany really well. I remember last year he even funded a special 'facts about migrants' operation for journalists to use. If journalists wondered whether Muslim migrants were more antisemitic than the population at large then they could look up this fact service and it would tell them that they weren't and link a study.

This guy really is evil.
>>
File: nazi_zion_coin.jpg (95KB, 900x494px) Image search: [Google]
nazi_zion_coin.jpg
95KB, 900x494px
>>134857928
>is he red pilled?

He knows real history.
(((Banker families))) might be facing a choice again soon whether to protect their own power at the expense of hundreds of thousands fellow Jews getting killed when the global financial collapse comes.
He knows how the Rothschilds chose last time.
>>
File: 1435177864720.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1435177864720.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>134859102
Israel was the one who gave us nukes back in the day.

Never forget.
>>
>>134862949
wow almost as if they'd accept Jesus Christ's premise, that the responsibility of "saving the world" lies within each individual, instead of a state utopia they would be more red pilled. Funny how that works desu.
>>
>>134857928
WOW this is huge. Ive been saying this for so long. Jews should speak up about the jews who hide behind the protection of their identity to cause massive harm to their fellow man.
>>
FAKE NEWS
>>
>>134859875
That's the least retarded thing an American has ever said on /pol/
>>
>>134857928
GTFO with your jewish tricks. Quote is fake. Article is fake. Gas yourself, kike.
https://archive.is/BrFcL
>>
>>134861204
>>134875368

Just shows how much influence Soros has over Germany and the brainwashing that goes on. Instead of praising the likes for >>134871887
you attack him like the good brainwashed snowflake you are.

Also see for source >>134871189
>>
FAKE. OP pic is a photoshop
>>
>>134859690
This is funny as Hell, considering all the Jews in France are getting the fuck out. In an effort to stop the next Hitler, the Jews are unintentionally building the foundation for the European Caliphate that will ensure their extinction in Europe. They are a clever and crafty people, but history shows them to be terminally short sighted. They'll sew the seeds of their own destruction and them cry out, "why, God, are we made to suffer so?"
>>
>>134859935
wtf I hate the jews now
>>
>>134875708

Archive date: 25 Jul 2017 13:28:46 UTC

OP article date: 24 July 2017 1:20 AM UTC?

Don't you think they could of removed it? If the rest of the jews here say it was shown on the day I'm more inclined to believe them as they live and breathe the Israel air than a memeflagger.
>>
>>134876025

If that was a real quote it would be accessible from tons of articles on the internet. There are no results. It is a fake quote.
>>
>>134868300
>>134858952
Hmm that's preddy smart, well done. Meanwhile the rest of the world is shoveling its own grave faster than you'd believe.
>>
>>134857928
neither globalist nor zionist jews are your friends. israel caused the migrant crisis. globalist jews choke us with multiculturalism. so there's not much difference between them.
>>
Does this mean kushner is /ourjew/?
>>
>>134858335
>>134861340
This is bullshit. All Jews hate white western society, ESPECIALLY the poor ones. Like communism and other methods of dissolution of western culture, it is in their DNA.
Just like niggers hate whites but are able to admit with a millisecond of reflection that they'd be fucked without them. Jews have that internal, visceral hatred of whites, but without us the Muslims will wipe them out.
Exactly as happened throughout the middle east 1500 years ago.
>>
File: 13411352.png (43KB, 651x481px) Image search: [Google]
13411352.png
43KB, 651x481px
>>134859690
>africans and middle esterners create a "safe area" for jews
>>
>>134876964
> israel caused the migrant crisis
Ever tim
>>
>>134876998

You absolute fucking moron. Muslims didn't wipe shit 1500 years ago, they had no power, at all, the people you call muslims were tribals worshiping idols similar to the Egyptians before their prophet came along and unified them and from then they were still complete basket cases with little to no influence across Europe, the only thing they managed to conquer was Turkey. And before you say "PERSIA!!!" remember that back then Persian were not muslim.
>>
>>134877200

It's always the same fucking shit with /pol/tards. Bibi could go on a muslim/foreign jew cleansing spree to save all of their failing nations and they'd still give us shit for the deeds of some Bilderberg pretend jews from years ago.
>>
>>134857928
OP literally is a kike
>Bibi is so based
>Israelis aren't like "globalist" Jews
>we're your (((allies))) /pol/
>trust us
>here, read an article literally written by someone named CANAAN, after the ancient location of mass child sacrifice to false gods
>we had nothing to do with 9/11 goys, don't bring up passenger Daniel Lewin being a Sayeret Matal trained Israeli killer
>we're sowwee for putting a Mossad spy named Mega in the Bill Clinton White House, then blackmailing him using Monica (((Lewinsky)))
>"Jonathan Pollard did nothing wrong"
>we didn't steal uranium from you at Numec Nuclear Facility, Oy vey!
>Rand Paul touched the weeping wall on his own accord, he's a good goy, no pressure
>Dancing Israelis on 9/11? Misunderstanding!
>Rothschilds own Israel? Ummm, next subject.
>Hollywood and Israeli studios and production companies are merging, you say? Simply business! Don't worry.
>Jared Kushner named his startup Cadre after a Bolshevik term of endearment? Misunderstanding! His parents donated $200 million to Israel and they're good mensches! Trust us.
>>
>>134878202
I think your entire post is a perfect demonstration of the "Fake News" M.O. - present technical truth in convenient ways.
>>
>>134878435
the pic in OP is literally fucking fake you kike.
>>
File: 1488488572179.gif (1MB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
1488488572179.gif
1MB, 800x597px
>>134877076
Yep.

It's important that Jews not be the only minority around, they will do anything to keep that from happening.

While we're all bitching about kebab economic migrants it keeps up from focusing our attention on kicking out Jews.
>>
>>134874061
Nice post brother.

I'd press a button to destroy Israel and go on to my breakfast. Just like they did on 9/11.
>>
File: Thas Rite.jpg (80KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Thas Rite.jpg
80KB, 900x900px
>>134857928
>US MSM jews are not jews

This guy is too fucking woke when he starts talking about khazars.
>>
>>134877200
Destabilized the region. Caused the migrant crisis. Sorry you hate hearing the truth.
>>
>>134878723
> israel destabilized northern and central africa by breathing
> israel destabilized the middle east as far as turkey to the north and afghan to the east by existing
> israel made europoor virtue signallers suck migrant dick

It's almost as if blaming the Jews instead of taking personal responsibility for your problems is in fashion.
>>
>>134878435
Not an argument. Refute any point. Or kys.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>134857928
>>134858120
>>134858335
>>134858339

I did several KB's relating to this:

1) [Framing of Hitler]

2) [The "Jewish Conspiracy" psy-op]

3) ["Greater Israel",Samson Option & Zionists/Zionism]

(These threads, among many others, can be found here: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/)
>>
>>134878873
more like your lobbyists champ
>>
>>134878885
> Bibi is so based
He is
>Israelis aren't like "globalist" Jews
We aren't, they are too busy destroying us
>we're your (((allies))) /pol/
Not yours. I ally myself with brave men who try to change their lives and countries, not shitpost about the Jews everytime it rains on their Birthday
> trust us
lolno
>here, read an article literally written by someone named CANAAN, after the ancient location of mass child sacrifice to false gods
It's almost as if words and names persist through thousands of years often with no relation to meaning. Also, many anti-Israeli articles are written by the actual "Fake News" jews you hate. You trust them on nothing but this?
>we had nothing to do with 9/11 goys, don't bring up passenger Daniel Lewin being a Sayeret Matal trained Israeli killer
Do bring him up. Guy got stabbed by ahmeds on a flight. In a country where everybody serves unlike you and your fat ass, being an ex Special Forces dude is nothing special
>we're sowwee for putting a Mossad spy named Mega in the Bill Clinton White House, then blackmailing him using Monica (((Lewinsky)))
Literally what
>we didn't steal uranium from you at Numec Nuclear Facility, Oy vey!
I know nothing about this
>Dancing Israelis on 9/11? Misunderstanding!
Yes, they were agents of an Agency powerful enough to stage a massive terrorist attacks, but were trained poorly enough to dance in the open and take selfies. Use your head.
>Rothschilds own Israel? Ummm, next subject.
Lol no
>Hollywood and Israeli studios and production companies are merging, you say? Simply business! Don't worry.
Lol no
>Jared Kushner named his startup Cadre after a Bolshevik term of endearment? Misunderstanding! His parents donated $200 million to Israel and they're good mensches! Trust us.
You know what? Actually tell me more. I'd love to hear the details so I can have a good laugh at another tinfoil hat.
>>
>>134878873
Whos responsible for this mans behavior if not the jewish people he represents?
>>
>>134879136
Yes, "my" lobbyists literally control half of Africa, the entire Middle East and most of Europe. They also control it alone with nobody having a say in it.

As I said, no personal responsibility, "champ".
>>
>>134879380
They played a significant role is destabilizing the place. Sure, cucks let the rapefugees in, but it starts with Israel.
>>
>>134878873
All the people who are anti-bibi and anti-israel are literally just mad that israel did exactly what they wanted to do, but did it first
>establishing an ethno-state with strong borders
>>
>>134857928

Bibi is pretty woke for a fucking kike
>>
Baby Nathan Yahoo's comb-over is getting worse.
>>
>>134879458
Yeah, and the goal is the "destruction of the white race"? Or "greater Israel"? Which of the two memes do you believe in?
Go sit in a corner for a while and think why neither of those are good for Israel.
>>
>>134857928
>whoever
I believ his name was Adolf.
>>
>>134857928

What the fuck kind of 5d jewchess is this
>>
>>134879791
Great non-answer. Really refutes my points.
>>
>>134871680
JEWS BTFO. GAS ALL KIKES, ISRAEL WILL NOT BE SAFE.
>>
>>134879879
What point? That Israel magicked a bunch of niggers into Frankfurt? You refuted neither lack of means to do it, nor reason.
>>
>>134858771
>>134860784

Its like all the Californians fleeing their home state after fucking it up with their Cali shit, only to shit up their new state with the same Cali shit.
>>
>>134861312

what is that picture of hillary from? love the comparison btw
>>
>>134858335
>There are a few different ones. European Jews are pro multicultural and welcomed the Muslim Immigration.

Only until they have it in their neighborhoods jews fled malmö in sweden same is happening right now this moment in france paris btw.
>>
>>134861312
Nice porn, link please
>>
>>134879951
Uh, yeah, that's exactly my point. All of the destabilizing behaivor my country has taken was for the benefit of your country. You cunts have a tighter grip on our foreign policy than we do.
>>
>>134880117
>jews flee malmo to israel
>jews flee france to israel
>greater israel is just a meme
top kek
>>
What ive seen liberal western jews are identical to every other minority group that believes in promulticultural crap including white liberals.
They just don't know what they are doing.
>>
Any source on that?
>>
>>134858781
I always wonder whats the great plan?
Really filling all of europe (which has nukes) with stupid antisemitic third world garbage that hates israel is the big plan? And how do stupid zionists think this will work out for israel? lol
>>
fake
>>
>>134880196
Wow, you are in deep, mate. You are literally exhibiting what I mentioned 6 gorillion posts ago - lack of personal responsibility. Go sit in the corner for five minutes and think what interest USA could've had in Iraq and Afghanistan and any other region you poked around in.
>>
>>134862893
google the harvard diversity study by putnam (a cuck who couldn't even spin his findings no matter how he tried)
>>
>>134879380
If jews control most of Europe. Why has most of Europe recognized Palestine as a country?
>>
>>134857928

holy shit Bibi fell for our #OpenBordersForIsrael prank
>>
>>134880428
Wasn't oil, that's clear now.
>>
File: 1485793535887.png (294KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
1485793535887.png
294KB, 600x694px
>>134857928
>>134873478
>>
>>134880428

Neocons were 95% jewish, Trump is surrounded by jews, reality check.
>>
>>134880629
pure coincidence
>>
>>134880498
Because the eu is pretty dumb it spends your money expanding into the middle east.
>>
>>134880684
Jokes on them I don't even pay taxes
>>
>>134858476
It depends what you mean by this.

Israel is in a precarious situation. Israel was founded by socialists. Ever since the Rabin situation, the political climate has gotten ravenously conservative.

>Jews sent to deal with Palestinians in the draft fucking hate Palestinians and won't tolerate this sort of multiculturalism
>Israeli women tend to be extremely conservative by Western standards
>The birth rate of the ultra-nationalists is extraordinarily high

So, in the next few decades coalitions between right wing groups can effectively dominate the government indefinitely. Leftist Jews in Israel don't have a lot of choices; they can accept immigration from the west which would be their ideal as Western Jews bring wealth with them, but things need to be considerably bad for Western Jews to jump ship. Likewise, the right wing has mixed feelings about this

>Orthodox right wing Western Jews
Get in here, kike-senpai
>Conservative Western Jews
You can prove you're Jewish, right?
>Liberal Western Jews
So.. you're not racially Jewish, you don't really practice, and you will vote in leftist policies and refuse to be drafted...

It's going to be an interesting situation.

t.kike making aliyah in the next year or so
>>
>>134881092
You better come to MIGA or not come at all.
>>
File: Netanyahu_Iraq_War.jpg (34KB, 420x291px) Image search: [Google]
Netanyahu_Iraq_War.jpg
34KB, 420x291px
>>
>>134881199
I'm an employed man in a stable industry who wants to serve in the IDF before I'm too old and father 5-8 children.

I'll bring shekels.
>>
>>134881312
Stopped reading at "IDF". I'll buy you a drink, brother.
>>
File: trumpwall.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
trumpwall.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>What happened? Netanyahu apparently feels Trump is weak and isolated, is having trouble functioning and, most importantly, has no control over Congress, Netanyahu’s bastion of support. This week, a few Republican rebels in the Senate foiled Trump’s health insurance bill, thereby leaving Obamacare in place.
>http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.802602

>there are good jews goy
>>
>>134881452
> (((Haaretz)))
> shitting on Netanyahu
> trying to shit on an alliance of conservative leaders

Shock
>>
>>134881555
They fucking quoted him and stated facts, you slime.

Also, this is pretty intredasting:
> Netanyahu’s circle sees liberal Jewry as a transient phenomenon that will disappear on its own in another generation due to intermarriage and lack of interest in Jewish tradition or Israel.
>>
File: 1496008345999.jpg (27KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
1496008345999.jpg
27KB, 489x499px
>>134858500
You with 4th ID?
>>
File: germany.jpg (44KB, 631x362px) Image search: [Google]
germany.jpg
44KB, 631x362px
>And Germany’s support can always be bolstered with more Holocaust memorial ceremonies, as Netanyahu did this week in France and Hungary.
O, I am laffin.
>>
>>134881364
Gold Star or better, senpai.
>>
>>134881681
It's honestly true. Reform/liberal Judaism is really just a stone's throw away from converting outright to Christianity.

Conservative Judaism is pretty much dead because it took a middle ground position whereas Reform/Liberal simply has so many members because the cost of being one is nothing.
>>
>>134871728
Which is why it's healthy to have a general distrust of any Jew. They may be different, but they all have the potential to be vile. It's like how unless you're a snake expert you might mistake a venomous snake for a non-venomous snake so it's a survival instinct to have an overall distrust of any snake you see.
>>
>>134882002
> they all have the potential to be vile
It's almost like all people can be vile but you focus on one group so you can shift responsibility for all your troubles.
>>
>>134876998
>>134877779
Islam didn't even exist 1500 years ago.
>>
why doesn't israel start killing jews around the world like iran would do to iranians? otherwise this is all jewish bs. fuck jews. kill em all. what israel never tells you is they are training their jew plague to spread all over and cause misery.
>>
>>134857928
I think the best person to defeat the zionist kike overlords would be another Jew, but one who is utterly ashamed of their heritage to the point where they would be willing to overthrow their own people from power. Someone like that would know how to actually topple the behemoth and make it bleed.
>>
>>134882002
>It's almost like all people can be vile but you focus on one group so you can shift responsibility for all your troubles.
Kek, it's gonna cry racism by George Orwell
>>
>>134858120
well you got duped and fell for it you low iq shitter. it's all the same godless disgusting plague. same coin different sides, etc... cmon kid how old are you? wtf. you noobs.
>>
>>134857928
sauce? Can't find the article anywhere
>>
>>134882202
Don't take it so hard kike. I know a few of you who are decent enough people (they have no contacts with the elite jews), but if you take one look at history that isn't edited you will find that your people have been driven out of every nation you've ever been a part of because of trying to systematically control it and destroy its culture.
>>
>Americans defending Jews

Why am I not surprised
>>
>>134857928
nobody "came up with" the migration of Jews to the Americas, it was a result of European persecutions, in America the Jew could do their dirty deeds free of consequence, and so they flocked there themselves.
>>
>>134882464
> but if you take one look at history that isn't edited
What you mean is, the history that supports your view. If it doesn't, it's obviously edited.

The key to every good conspiracy theory - the They control history. Let's you have confirmation bias.
>>
>>134858120

There are at least two Jewish factions, one that wants a left-wing global government ruled by themselves and the other wants a right-wing global government ruled by themselves. There might be more Jewish factions, but I'm sure that at least those two Jewish factions exist and are begrudgingly working together with each other right now to establish a global government and once that global government is established, every Jewish faction will fight against every other Jewish faction for complete control over that global government.
>>
>>134858993

'Hindu Zionism' is a fucking ridiculous concept. Don't side with the Jews, Indiabro. Realise that the Jews are just as much your enemy as the Muslims.
>>
>>134882251

Seems like a good idea, but it would merely reinforce the notion that 'Jews are God's chosen people', so I'm against it.
>>
>>134857928
So what? They want to send them back to Europe. Fuck that shit.
>>
File: MOSSAD meme 2.jpg (105KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
MOSSAD meme 2.jpg
105KB, 960x960px
(((whoever)))
>>
>>134884386
> based Feigelein
Elections fucking WHEN
>>
>>134883521
Jews always play both sides, and it's a healthy strategy even if the two sides (at least out in the open) hate each other. If you aren't playing both sides at the same time it's likely that you're the one being played. For example, in America close to 90% of blacks voted Democrat. Those kinds of numbers would be impossible unless they were being played hard by the powers that be. The "BASED BLACK MEN IN MAGA HATS" thing is actually pretty savvy of the blacks since it promotes tolerance of blacks within the Republican base. It might initially hurt the blacks who want endless gibs from Democrats but it also helps keep the blacks from being "the guys who only ever vote Democrat" in the minds of the public. Which would drive every sane white to vote Republican from here to eternity.
>>
>>134885614

I know that Jews always play both sides. Nevertheless, I'm sure that there are multiple Jewish factions competing with each other.
>>
File: MOSSAD meme.png (102KB, 1023x259px) Image search: [Google]
MOSSAD meme.png
102KB, 1023x259px
>>134884451
Yes. It's only a COHENcience right-wing Nationalism is rising in Israel at the same time it rises in America. This isn't a well thought-out scheme to spread Zionism is America while turning Israel conservative and giving more authority to the evil Rabbinate. Not at all...

I know what you're doing, Moshe.
And soon, everyone else will too.
MUAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!11
>>
>>134858120
>there were multiple jewish factions

U THINK ?!

No .. no that is a lie we are all bound together by a sacred union of foreskins.
>>
>>134886077
Shit, I am uncut. Is that why I can't tune in on the telepathic waves?
>>
>>134884451
>> based Feigelein

Fuck off with Feigelein, he will turn us into fucking europe. We need based Bibi to build ALL THE FUCKING WALLS and defend our women from shitskins.
Don't tell me, you from tel aviv.
>>
>>134857928
HITLER AND WW1 and 2 is what he means OP
>>
>>134886135

Nice try Shlomo, but possession of a foreskin is what enables you to tune in on the telepathic waves. ;)
>>
Israel coming out against Soros and siding with Hungary was good shit. Maybe having their own nation and not being a "homeless" wandering minority for a few decades helped them get their heads screwed on right.

If Israel starts going hard against globalist diaspora Jews in the media and finance sectors, that would be enough to redeem themselves of any wrongdoing in the past. Muslims and niggers can get fucked. Jews, Europeans and East Asians should just team up and rule the world. Have their countries for themselves, deport all the 3rd world scum back to where they belong and start exploring the stars.

I know the Jew hatred is strong on /pol/ but if the Israelis help free the West of the diaspora Jew's stranglehold, that is steering us all towards collapse and a future somewhere between Brazil and South Africa, they more than earned redemption in my book.
>>
>>134886219
How the fuck is Feigelein more left wing than Bibi? Are you retarded?
>>
>>134857928
>>Casually mentions that the US MSM jews are not jews and are pure evil and will not be allowed entry into Israel

Source?
>>
>>134858120

he's really talking about the bolsheviks which were from central and eastern Europe, the ones that started all of the commie revolutions, which are directly related to the sabaatean cults which practice incest, ritual sacrifice, invert good and evil, etc.

these people we gave refugee status to in the US and they flooded in which is why we have such a massive fucking problem with jews.
>>
>>134885896
And I just tried to explain why that's a superior strategy to just picking a side and being done with it. Especially in America, with its 2 party system, you want your group to appear as ambivalent voters so both parties have to pander to your group at least to some degree. Blacks have sided with Democrats for decades now so now Democrats barely have to lift a finger to get the black vote. They just throw them a bone and they'll be 90% owned by DNC.
>>
>>134886319

LOOK AT HIM. he looks like a fucking worm.
you want to end up like europe ? dude just smoke your recently-made-publicly-legal-but-not-really weed and chillax.
>>
File: 98e.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
98e.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>134858120
>>134858335
No Jews fight against the crimes of their race, and all Jews benefit from it whether they realize it or not. Stick the NAxALT arguments as far up your kosher asses as they'll fit kikes: get busy fighting your Cohanim masters so that we can see you doing it, or suffer their fate down the road.
>>
>>134858476
>Jewish civil war when?

Soldiers who served together would never raise arms against each other.
IDF is part of life.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.