[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>claim wanting to save the white race >absolutely hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1492783173814.png (8KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
1492783173814.png
8KB, 600x497px
>claim wanting to save the white race
>absolutely hate white women

So what's your plan? The white race isn't gonna be saved if you fags don't make babies.
>>
File: moon man.jpg (396KB, 1145x2000px) Image search: [Google]
moon man.jpg
396KB, 1145x2000px
White is the most important race. Anyone who doesn't assist in helping it needs to be enslaved.
>>
>>134836743
>muh infinite growth meme
>implying I hate white women
Roasties are degenerates that deserve to be shamed. But further, fuck off with your birthrtes bullshit. A 100% white country can have its population cut in half and still be a white nation. We should focus on getting white ethnostates, not feeding into a system that literally pays Laquisha to shit out niglets.
>>
>>134836743
>white women are a lot of cukign degenerates that would fuck men's shit up without having a second thought...says the white man
seriously though, are they really that bad?
>>
>>134836743
Fuck off pagan dyke of my ass
>>
It's simple.

You recognise that all the white nationalists are shills especially when they completely fail to respond to "white western women are either hypergamous or feminist" with shit about the white race. Yes, it was the white race that was targeted but ultimately this type of brainwashing is something you choose, so why should we be punished for it by divorce or being told we're less than some hambeast? If I were equivalent, I'd also have a bowl cut but would wear dirty clothes from the 90s.
>>
File: Asuka Watermelon.jpg (474KB, 1619x1725px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka Watermelon.jpg
474KB, 1619x1725px
>Implying I'm not Mulatto
You've already lost, OP. Look at white birthrates anywhere in the world and prepare for disappointment.

I almost feel bad about delusional posters like >>134836958 who so desperately want to be the "master race" when it's so painfully obvious that whites are on their way out of the world.
>>
>>134836743
Resist all you want, but don't be surprised when your granddaughter brings home Tyrone
>>
>claim wanting to save the white race
that's where you're wrong kiddo
i want my country to be safe for as long as i will live here, whatever happens later isn't my problem nor do i care about people living hundreds or even thousands of kilometres away in other countries just because we look similiar
why should i care about "the white race"? so you guys can get powerful again and try to enslave the whole world again?
i applaud every single muslim destroying western europe for taking their revenge, just don't bring it here and i'm ok with it.
>>
>>134838030
you will be a great father
>>
>>134838498
>poland giving a fuc about western europe
well, considering how fucking bad poland has been treated by the rest of europe, it isn't that surprising they prefer to close their borders and go full berserk on muslims and white liberals alike, they have gotten rekt many times by other euros and communists
>England and France use poland as an excuse to wage war on germany
>Poles decide to stop taking orders form nazis during occupation to then get utterly fucking BTFO (literally) while russians wait on the outskirts of the cities because WHY NOT?
>WWII ends and after dividing germany Poland is forgetten once again and gets commie'd by Stalin and chaps
>enjoys the paradise that is communism
>present day: western euros want to enrich them
>>
>>134837376
hi nigger
>>
>>134838959
even better there was a whole communist polish army (LWP/GL) that wanted to cross the river and help but was stopped, only a few unit went through and got BTFO by nazis

>>134838498
i won't be a father because i'm not falling for the relationship meme
internet and vidya made human interaction almost obsolete
>>
Making babies isn't guaranteed to save the white race if the women you're breeding with are trash and vice versa.
How do you think we got all these fucked up weirdos and cucks? Shitty sluts for moms and/or beta worthless dads.
>>
Only faggy (((shills))) hate white women, if you fall for their constant BS threads that's your problem, not /pol/'s
>>
No women of any colour, creed or shape on the earth would let me train conversation with them, let alone white women of my ethnic background and equivalent attractiveness giving me permission to breed with them. When you live a quarter century never having kissed or been given a chance by a woman, the only choice is how best to deal with the totality of loneliness

There's no point hating what is simply an extra-sized child. There's no point hating man's counterpart when her nature simply reflects the failings of men. Hate the traitorous male and of course hate the enemy, like >>134837376, but if you can only choose one, kill the traitor.

The problem with swallowing hatred and raising the family is that all you accomplish is postponing the inevitable; snoozing while the odds grow ever worse, passing the burden along because you were too much of a coward to deal with it. Creating 4 progeny or eliminating 16 enemies in the war would render the same net benefit, it's not true that everyone with a good set of skills to hone should be focused on reproducing. Raising a family is harder than practicing marksmanship, and there's no guarantee your kids won't betray you
>>
>>134836743
Who said I want to save any of you humans? Humans are sub-human, every single one of them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.