[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I unswallow the red pill? I've become so depressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 1493656238029.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1493656238029.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
How do I unswallow the red pill? I've become so depressed since I discovered /pol/

>Whites are going to be a minority in 20 years
>Liberals want a welfare state where the government owns us and our property
>The welfare state will encourage more niggers and spics to spill into white countries

I want to die.
>>
>>134836093
I know that feel, bro. In the same boat. I can barely enjoy anything anymore whether it's movies or commercials or societal trends without seeing some kike scheme.
>>
>>134836093
Take comfort in this
one of three things happens
>WWIII starts and we get a restart OR a resurgence in the right
>We get a seperate resurgence of the right and society is largely saved
>All of society collapse under it's own weight/super bug comes out of india and wipes most non whites.
>>
>>134836093
>>134836302
Fuck off lefty cucks
>>
>>134836313
And kikes will likely die in the end cause "the plan" seems thoughtless
>>
Knowing and acknowledging the truth is only the beginning. From here I suggest you become close with you family and God and begin to prepare to push back when the time becomes appropriate. Consider yourself one of the lucky few who recognizes the problem. At least you won't smile at a nigger while he ass fucks your sister. I hope you've learned all you need for Phase 1 of the Redpill. Phase 2 includes preparation, family, God and successfully learning how to use guns.

Welcome to the fold, Brother.
>>
>>134836402
I'm the farthest thing from a lefty, m8.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJsFmR4xYNo

Time to arm up maggot. I'll be expecting to see you on the front lines ready to die for our cause.
>>
File: images (30).jpg (3KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
images (30).jpg
3KB, 275x184px
>>134836093
You can not unswallow a red pill.
But you can try one of these.
>>
File: 14832222446023154.jpg (31KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
14832222446023154.jpg
31KB, 480x400px
>>134836093
How about realizing that the red pill and most other things that you fight for are fucking spooks, and you should live for only yourself and your wants?
pic fucking related, christ almighty
>>
File: 1460404458959.jpg (37KB, 666x527px) Image search: [Google]
1460404458959.jpg
37KB, 666x527px
>>134836662
Prove it.
>>
>>134836093
Stop swallowing other people's opinion. That's all this site is, one big opinion piece.. why do you think we call the person who posted (OP)? It stands for (O)pinion (P)iece.

/pol/ is the real "fake news".. They have no editorial process, they readily repress the open display of sources, instead preferring steralized archive versions of MSM pages. If you try to play devil's advocate to inspire a real substantive debate, you are instantly labeled a "shill" and therefor must be working for "the man".

/pol/ has become the black panther party of the internet, the worst of niggers, whilest at the same time shunning anyone who isn't a rural white american trump supporter.

The most brilliant of novelists couldn't possibly divise a cast of such hypocritical racist basement-dwellers as has been assembled on this message board. You retards rail on endlessly about Obama taking a vacation and parasailing, calling it him "Chimping out!", yet the only REAL Chimp-out I see is you dip-spitting, mullet-sporting half wits jamming away ineffectually at your moldy fucking keyboards in mommy's basement trying to affect the world from afar because you are too fucking weak to do anything in person.

Fuck /pol/. Shit is very different now. Not what if was meant to be.
>>
>>134836093
Find or establish your own white-only community
>>
File: 1500866641874m.jpg (150KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1500866641874m.jpg
150KB, 1024x576px
>>134836093
You should check out Fash the Nation Anon, it 1488 and white/red pilling
>>
>>134836093
same here

Being a racist has only made life more difficult for me
>>
>unswallow redpill
>blackpill?
>bogpill? That's still a thing right?
>>
>>134836093
>>134836302

You don't. You both get your shit together and start helping the rest of us fix this problem. Either get rich, have a shitload of kids, or ideally both.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.