[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do commies now use weaponized thots on dating sites? I have talked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1418901901666.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1418901901666.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
Do commies now use weaponized thots on dating sites? I have talked to a VERY physically attractive 20 year old white woman online (I initated
contact) couple of nights in a row. I've smashed in her league before and I'm a fairly attractive guy so that's not the issue - the thing is that she calls herself a "revolutionary marxist" but also claims she is anti feminist and hates SJW's. Says she hate effeminate men and like traditional gender roles and calls herself "redpilled". Very flirty and suggests she likes to be dominated in bed. But kinda sprinkles in little mini speeches about how she thinks the media "portrays communists unfairly" and shit like that. She has a legit facebook with friends and family and no thirsty indian guys commenting. Pics can't be found with reverse image search. I wasn't suspicious at first because we just had normal banter for a dating site initially.

(pic related not her, obviously)
>>
Take her on a dare m8. I recommend a nice romantic helicopter ride.
>>
File: 1499430153555.jpg (17KB, 220x233px) Image search: [Google]
1499430153555.jpg
17KB, 220x233px
Yes, Marxists are using dating sites and creating fake profiles, basically because women sexuality == good, man's sexuality == evil so they feel it's "good" to make sure every second account is fake or a troll.

Just unmatch and move on.

>mfw I report them after they admit to being trolls/bots and tinder instead bans me literally because they clearly want a decent third of the accounts to be trolls/bots especially if they're genuine women
Tinder is very literally designed to troll men who don't pay for their "okay we won't treat you like spoiled meat" features.

You know the boost button you got once at the beginning? Tinder won't work in your favour without it.

I know I get hundreds of matches from nerd girls, I know tinder isn't showing me the delicious nerds to limit me.

>>134831872
In Melbourne, that'll get you shadow banned for a week and wondering why you suddenly get zero matches.
>>
File: 1296354369664.gif (364KB, 600x624px) Image search: [Google]
1296354369664.gif
364KB, 600x624px
>>134831710
bitches literally say whatever they think you want to hear. this is like bitches 101. she is a leftist who is now catering to you and trying to paint herself as compatible with your views.
>>
>>134832279
>>134832307
wtf are the odds of two spider-man pics back to back on pol
>>
>>134832389
14/88
>>
Yeah you don't want her OP. Give me $20 and her contact info and I'll take her off your hands.
>>
>>134832307
>whatever they think you want to hear
Only if you're average and they're interested, when you're above average and they're interested, they'll neg fairly hard.

Women don't actually realise we only neg for their paranoia, they don't understand when we get negged we take it as a fuck off signal. Since about 2015, they've acted like they too have read PUA shit but missed the early parts about men and women having different switches, because equality maybe?

Whatever the case, women are easily worse than men when they're interested and he's not. After being told too many times they have social skills they just stopped noticing how horrid they are.

Seriously white men are currently the most socially skilled people followed closely by Asians that fail academically (literally what black men wish they acted like but instead DAYUM GRL U SEXC is the best pickup line they got).

>>134832389
Spiderman is /pol/tans favourite super hero. He even fucks the little brown girls.
>>
>>134832924
ok enjoy dating a communist
>>
>>134833766
I don't date westerners, I've given up. Dating only foreign girls is the only alpha solution to feminism.

OPs girl is a feminist. Women will lie not to appease you, but to construct narratives
>I'm not like those butthurt fags I'm a real commie!
>>
File: eurocucks.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
eurocucks.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>134831710
sounds like an easy red-pill can i have her name and number and social security
>>
>>134831710
All THOTS are weaponized, swedebro
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.