[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ah, Antartica! A place so unexplored that pretty much the entire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: antarctica-ice-melt.jpg (34KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
antarctica-ice-melt.jpg
34KB, 620x350px
Ah, Antartica! A place so unexplored that pretty much the entire population of this planet has absolutely NO IDEA about whats down there! Pretty much its a huge secret to all of us.

Its so unexplored that your average Joe hasn't even made it past the damn coastline. We're all taught in school that its just all a bunch of fucking snow and shit, but really?

I mean, have any of us actually been to the center of Antartica? We've explored the whole Earth, conquered the world...besides the poles....

So /pol/, tell me, whats down there? Whats lurking down in Antartica? What should we do to get there?
>>
>>134831020
Penguins.
>>
>>134831020
The entrance to the journey to the center of to the earth. And nazis and aliens and other beings and really old temples an shiet. OR it proves flat earth. OR just a bunch of snow thats on constant gaurd and restricted by laws that all countries that matter agreed to in the 50's.
>>
Snow and ice.
>>
>>134831020
Our government hangs out there.
Do a little research.
>>
>>134831020
The middle is a desert. It's where the moon landing was filmed.
>>
File: Keks will has arrived.png (710KB, 1805x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Keks will has arrived.png
710KB, 1805x1300px
>>134831020
Gods Final Ark weapon he will use to wipe out the muslims
>>
>>134831020
>Whats lurking down in Antartica?
40,000 Hitler clones ready to repopulate the Earth.
TRASH THE BIKES. BAKE SALE NOW
>>
>>134831020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_OEsf-1qgY
>>
Piri reis map. Look it up.
>>
>>134831020
a place where those who have settled can easily disappear people who explore it, and blame it on blizzard hallucination syndrome or simply getting lost
>>
>>134831020
Right now there's just ice down there, but soon it will be a green paradise free from the sweltering heat of the deserts that engulf the rest of the planet.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.