[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Company puts up an ad showing mostly whites >nigs chimpout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6288.jpg (129KB, 750x895px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6288.jpg
129KB, 750x895px
>Company puts up an ad showing mostly whites
>nigs chimpout because it shows many whites
>company cucks out, apologizes ans removes the image
>nigs celebrate it
>other whites apologize cuz muh raycism

God fucking damn it America.
>>
When you're trying to lure white people fron the suburbs to spend their money in Detroit, you don't advertise it with niggers. In fact, when you wsnt to sell anything, you don't use niggers.
>>
File: 1499666415726.png (54KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
1499666415726.png
54KB, 470x698px
>>134829720
Niggers love keeping people in the stone age for whatever reason.
>>
>>134829720
>man how come dey dont want 2 show us niggas n shit?

Do they not know they look like shit to the rest of the world?
>>
>>134829720
well what should they use? A group of fat lazy niggers waiting in line at the welfare office, or a bunch of crack head niggers in the hood breaking into people's cars?
>>
>>134829720
>White people dont care about the poster
>Black people do
>odds are alot of white people wont see the poster
>odds are alot of blacks will
>Blacks do make up 82% of Detroit,
>Marketing strategy should have featured all black people instead to gain business in that area.

Yeah, its fucking dumb, but its marketing
>>
>>134829720
So... now they need to put up a poster that shows black people wearing suitable clothes, lookin happy, and participating in a functional society?

Lel even liberals would tell how fake it looks like
>>
>>134830505
yeah i dont think they'd like portraying blacks as uncle toms, they should portray them as africans would look in their natural environment
>>
>>134829894
Kek fpbp.
I work in PR/advertisement at my company and our director is a cranky old white guy who told me on my first day that because we want to help our clients we don't use niggers in our campaigns.
I'm 7 months in and I love the place
>>
>>134830227

What if the ad wasn't pulled and the company grabs their testicles and says "Tough shit".

What then? What the fuck has this company by the balls that they won't do this? Is losing their dignity and pride worth the prevention of a small dip of quarterly profits?
>>
>>134830434
Niggers don't have money to pend
They're trying to get whiteys money
And you don't get whiteys money by using ads with niggers on it
>>
New ad just leaked
>>
File: IMG_9626.jpg (108KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9626.jpg
108KB, 960x960px
>>134830505
>>
damn that was fast
>>
>>134830592
Eating mud?
>>
>>134830084
Niggers are literally not self-aware. They don't pass the mirror test until they're 6.
>>
>>134829720
I'm actually ok with this.
If I'm thinking of vacationing at a beach, I don't want the mayor of the city to trick me by showing dolphins and hot babes when the water is actually filled with sharks and the beach is filled with trash.
>>
>>134829720
Wasn't this the picture that was posted earlier with a black man front and center of the poster?
>>
>>134829894
Fpbp. Niggers claim this as victory yet it will only keep businesses away.
>>
>>134829720
yep, I cannot fathom why certain white people are deluded and feel guilt over something that is contrary to their continued existence.......the negroes will never be appeased.....for a glaring example see Hati & current south africa.........white guilt is a bitch
>>
>>134830769
bahahahahaha
>>
>>134829720
Long time no see fellow subhuman
how are you today?
>>
>Visit Detroit! It's 85% black!
>Look at all of these black people! Don't you want to come here right away?
>>
>>134830434
Not all businesses market towards the general public. Yeah, mcdonalds markets to the general public, a real estate company that appears to focus on very nice commercial properties does not. Do you think the average african american in detroit is looking to buy/lease a multi million dollar commercial space?
>>
>>134829720
What a joke. I actually agree with the nigs this time since Detroit is over 90% black. Its honestly pretty stupid to shows any other race than black.

But in the end niggers are stupid for wanting to let everyone know this abomination of a third world city is mostly black lol if anything, they were insulting white people by associating them with this city. So thanks niggers :)
>>
>>134831863
Just came home from the uni my friend
>>
>>134832666
No, you see this is completely retarded.
I bet you if the image featured a bunch of muslims, or spics or any non-white they wouldn't be flipping out.
They'd just say how "good t is to be showing how diverse the city is!"(even though Detroit is one of the most ethnically homogeneous cities in America being over 80% black)

That picture was taken at Detroit itself, all the people there are people who live in Detroit, hence they do "represent" Detroit.
However, these people will only chimpout if whites are featured, they've been conditioned to do so, cuz "its raycism"
>>
>>134830769
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>134832666
>Its honestly pretty stupid to shows any other race than black.

Not if you're trying to draw tourists and business. Pretty stupid to use blacks if you're trying to convince people to visit so you can make some money.
>>
>>134829720
That ad was fake news. Everyone knows there are no white people in Detroit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.