[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Turks able to help me out with a question? My 20 y/o sister

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (2KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 320x213px
Any Turks able to help me out with a question?

My 20 y/o sister and her bf want to travel to Turkey. Our government advises against all non-essential travel there and has classified pretty much the whole country as "high risk"

She tells me that I'm overreacting and biased because of my job (infantry). I keep telling her that it's just not worth the risk but she won't listen.

Am I overreacting or is she underreacting? Who's in the right here?

Forgot to mention: my sister is pasty white/ginger haired and her bf is the jewiest looking jew yorker I've ever seen in my life. They're gonna stick out like dog's bollocks.
>>
LOL! your sister going to get gang-raped by arrogant sand niggers.
>>
>>134816246
I've been to Istanbul and Ankara with my girlfriend.

Don't believe the /pol/ memes. It's a really good vacation spot. The people were really nice and everything. Istanbul was REALLY beautiful and there were many whites to my surprise.

But yeah, /pol/ is just a meme website you shouldn't take seriously
>>
>>134816246
No they are absolutely right.

We live by luck, yesterday we had a shooting gunman rampage front of where am i staying so i had to lay down. Police came half an hour later

I do not know if i will another day unless i die by a mistake or get arrested for a random reason
>>
Tell her there will be war there very soon. So good luck with that. fucking stupid gingers.
>>
>>134816832
Germany advised nationals and business no to go there. I'm not kidding.
>>
>>134816832
>Germany warns businesses and citizens to avoid Turkey
>Tensions escalate after activist’s arrest as foreign minister says country is unsafe
Source - Financial Times: http://archive.is/KZoGJ
>>
>>134818004
It has more to do with politics.

I'm pretty sure OP isn't an LGBT rights activist heading to Turkey.
>>
>>134816246
Better give her the biggest hug ever when she leaves because they won't be coming back.
Best of luck anon, shit sucks
>>
>>134816246
tell her to bring raid
>>
>>134818004
It's because Ankara does not allow German politicians to inspect German soldiers stationed in bases in Turkey, you fucking gypsy mongrel.

If you read the news ONCE in your goddamn fucking life you will realize why that is, before you post your shit here.
>>
>infantryman
>females in his life are whores after foreign cock
Sounds right. My condolences.
>>
>>134819098
>If you read the news ONCE in your goddamn fucking life you will realize why that is, before you post your shit here.
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134343958/#q134343958
>>
It doesn't matter if you are German, you shouldn't go . They can mimick Otto Warmbier case in Turkey.
>>
nothing will happen
you're more likely to die/ get raped/ get thugged in the USA than in a major city in Turkey.
>>
>>134821003
How are you liking the land you invaded, Roach?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.