[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never met a human being who was into paganism, neopaganism,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

I've never met a human being who was into paganism, neopaganism, or Wicca before who was well adjusted or good looking. Every single one has been an insufferable ugly neckbeard with Asperger's or a fat chick with blur hair and acne. If you seriously promote any of this shit you are a loser.
>>
>>134815934
its just a style of culture, like a cartoon on tv, or certain other hobbies, crystals, lava lamps, hacky sack, yo yoing, bocheeball, its a thing to do, to carve out style and time for yourself, an own little world, all these things, many things people do is carving out their own little world
>>
Paganism is the religion of europe and the white men, u can't deny this

I consider myself a pagan/traditionalist and I am not fat or have a neckbeard
>>
>>134815934
I've never met a human being who was into catholicsm, protestanism, or orthodxy before who was intelligent or not a cuck. Every single one has been an insufferable pro-israel pro-nonwhite fuccboi with adopted nigger kids. If you seriously promote any of this shit you are a loser.
>>
>>134815934
Because paganism is used by attention seekers to differentiate themselves from the masses even more.
Saying that all paganists are neckbeards or crazy fat chicks, is like saying every christian goes to church on saturday and thinks pokemon is demonic.
>>
File: runestoruins pic.jpg (92KB, 1600x690px) Image search: [Google]
runestoruins pic.jpg
92KB, 1600x690px
>>
File: LV.33_EDGELORD.jpg (7KB, 191x264px) Image search: [Google]
LV.33_EDGELORD.jpg
7KB, 191x264px
>>134815934
AYO MY UNCLE JOEY SAID ONCE THAT RELIGION WAS LIKE THE SOFTWARE AND YOU ARE LIKE THE COMPUTAH, SO LIKE, YEAH THEY RUNNING BAD SOFTWARE, OR DONT KNOW HOW TO COMPUTAH, ITS ONE OF THE TWO....

NOW GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YA SHITSTAIN.
>>
>>134816949
Thomas is awesome , he inspired my to look deeper and understand my heritage
>>
>>134815934
I've never met one where if you put a gun to their head and asked them to die for their belief who would. Its only purpose is for otherwise uninteresting people to be interesting. An artificial facet of themselves because they're really arent unique without pretending to be
>>
>>134817281
>dying for a religion
Lol, jewed.
>>
I met a black chick at a party and then went back to her place and fucked her then went to sleep. When I woke up and walked around she had some wiccan shit and a weird spell book + big candle vase thing
>>
>>134815934
check your attractive people privilege stacy
>>
>>134817476
Well if you truly believed the nonsense you spewed you wouldn't fear death. Every "pagan" is just some twat looking to be different.
>>
>>134815934
Why the fuck do you know people who are into that shit?
>>
File: 1500216796129.jpg (468KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500216796129.jpg
468KB, 1600x1200px
Anyone who has to advertise their religion to the point where others are actually aware of it has some personal problems they need to sort out that have absolutely nothing to do with whatever faith they might be professing on any given day. Same goes for atheists, if you have to broadcast it to the world, you're a weak faggot who needs to deal with your own demons before you start squawking about the divine.
>>
File: IMG_2904.jpg (58KB, 765x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2904.jpg
58KB, 765x343px
>>134815934
"Pagans" are just the same neckbearded atheists from a few years ago, but atheism isn't trendy anymore so now they're "pagan". It's all about getting people to turn away from the teachings of Jesus Christ, don't fall for it.
>>
File: img_20130602_132444.jpg (814KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
img_20130602_132444.jpg
814KB, 2048x1536px
>>134815934
Like I said, Neo-Paganism is full of vegan-tier autistic hippies.
Varg is a retard for fooling his moronic followers into thinking it was relevant.
Pagans always rank in the ">2%" when asked about religious preference, even fucking Scientology is more relevant than that faggotery.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.