[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britain YES!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1125.jpg (105KB, 600x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1125.jpg
105KB, 600x758px
Yet another story of a Brit WW2 veteran getting a sex change, this one fought at Dunkirk

http://nypost.com/2017/07/24/50-years-after-fighting-nazis-at-dunkirk-hero-transitions-to-being-a-woman/

And alt-lite cucks still deny that Germany should have won.
>>
File: adeptus feelus.jpg (95KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
adeptus feelus.jpg
95KB, 500x503px
>american culture exporting politics has been shipped here en masse and is not affecting the senile old men who are senile
>>
>>134816946
now*
>>
>>134814947
lmao Germans got beat by THIS
>>
The power of Nolan and the memes are beyond imagination
>>
>>134814947
Funny because he's at the age where it does become easy to be passable. Might not be good for the great grandkids though!
>>
lowkey so sad that this is how the allies turned out. we were a formidable force at the time, though.
>>
>>134816946
>british man in a dress
>blames america
>>
>>134814947
>Yet another story of a Brit WW2 veteran getting a sex change, this one fought at Dunkirk
>Dunkirk
These viral marketing schemes are getting ridiculous.
>>
File: 1479101955500.png (932KB, 1335x974px) Image search: [Google]
1479101955500.png
932KB, 1335x974px
>>134814947
how can we be sure it's not just dementia?
>>
>>134817647
fuck off cunt, you are the one in bed with isreal, you are the brawn to their scheme, you export your culture and you're so deluded and irrational that you think because you (((elected))) a man in the pocket of the elite that you think you're unassailable

the new world was a fucking mistake
>>
>>134814947
>Because we all know the germans aren't prime examples of european sexual depravity
>>134816946
>United Kingdom pretending that it isn't the one leading the world into a surveillance nanny hellscape
>>
>>134817911
>how can we be sure it's not just dementia?

He's a tranny, of course it's dementia
>>
>>134818090
>the new world was a fucking mistake
>the only reason your country isn't the world's bitch is a mistake

okay
>>
>>134814947
keked
>>
>>134817366
No they got bombed flat by a lunatic called Churchill who delighted in killing civilians
>>
>>134814947
imagine how many dicks this guy probably sucked in the war
>>
>>134818090
I'm just saying that British men have been wearing dresses on television for decades longer than I've been alive.
>>
>>134814947
He's senile. What old people think should be disregarded. Cognitive decline is inevitable so either you die before potato or become potato.

Keep this in mind as you age. If you think I'm kidding, ask the elderly.
>>
>>134816946
>americas fault

You are the ones who declared war on Germany cuck
>>
it's a 90 year old for fucks sake
it only adds to the correlation of transgenders and mental disease
>>
>>134818638
>not eating superfoods

lel stay mad dementlet
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.