[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>WAHHHH >how could DUNKIRK not display NAZI FLAGS and name

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 673-michael-savage-1200-777x437.png (485KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
673-michael-savage-1200-777x437.png
485KB, 777x437px
>WAHHHH
>how could DUNKIRK not display NAZI FLAGS and name the GERMANS AS ENEMIES?
>it's historical revisionism!!!!!

this is him after taking a fucking week off rofl. fucking dropped. typical kike with his head stuck in the past.
>>
Nah, Savage helps the cause and he's an interesting guy unlike most talk show hosts. He's /ourjew/
>>
>>134814141
This guy is so close to our side but will never be one of us because he is a kike.
>>
>>134816229
>/ourjew/
There's no such thing. We are racial enemies.
>>
>>134816229
He helps the cause until there is another war for Israel on the horizon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyITc-CEqnQ

Don't fall for his book-peddling kikery. He's not on our side, he never was.
>>
>>134816229
>/ourjew/
>deus vult flag

Back to r*ddit, nigger.
>>
>>134814141

I've read both Scorched Earth and Trump's War, both pretty solid and he clearly knows what's at the heart of America's problems, but doesn't explicit name the Jews. He repeatedly calls out Soros, Hollywood Jews, all these fucking activist groups like ADL, ACLU, the niggers, the bums, the illegals. The guy knows his shit. Is he proud to be Jewish? Probably, but I think he is more so someone who just wants to live in an America that isn't filled with complete degeneracy.
>>
File: captcha.png (2MB, 1896x1528px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.png
2MB, 1896x1528px
>>134818008

>doesn't call out the Jews

By this I mean he doesn't just stand on his radio soapbox and sperg out like a typical /pol/ poster and say FUCK KIKES! He is too slick and tactical, and for the intelligent people you know exactly what he is trying to say when he mentions Soros, money changers in the temple, Kissinger, Ratzenberg, Zucka'burg, etc.

He's based for being a Jew living in San Fran.

>captcha related. (((they))) are here
>>
File: Screenshot_20170714-125844.png (427KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170714-125844.png
427KB, 1080x1920px
>>134818275
What did captcha mean by this?
>>
I turned off his show after the first few minutes because I couldn't take how much of a kike he is.

Does every fucking story have to be about the holocaust with this lunatic?

I mean I love him to death but he goes out of his way so much to mention Hitler, Nazis and the Holocaust I'm starting to think it is seriously genetic
>>
>>134818677
Hololcaust is their new religion
>>
>>134816485
i havent listened to him since his whole episode whining about trumps iran deal
nobody gives a fuck about iran except jews you stupid kike
i usually love him though he cracks me up
>>
>>134818008
His purpose is to obfuscate the jew element to gullible republicans. Jew leftists do the same when they complain about "neocons" or "bankers". Chomsky or finkelstein, if they were honest, would tell you kikes what to squander america's might fighting wars for israel's strategic goals.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 287x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 287x440px
>>134816290
He criticizes the kike more than anyone if you listen to his show for more than 5 min a day. He is one of us
He is based and will make you laugh with so many subjects and views. Just podcast while cleaning your guns or making new memes for Kid R!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.