[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"The minimum wage shouldn't exist, instead employees

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Libertarian.jpg (166KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Libertarian.jpg
166KB, 1024x1024px
>"The minimum wage shouldn't exist, instead employees and employers should arrange wages"
But wont that lead to exploitation?
>"Fuck borders man, they limit freedom of movement. Look this 200 year old book on Liberty says so"
But wont that lead to the entire third world flocking to europe and further depress wages?
"Wages will be decided by the employer employee agreements statist"
But won't they accept nothing?

What an awful and destructive ideology Libertarianism is?
>>
File: 1473072846135.jpg (32KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
1473072846135.jpg
32KB, 312x342px
>>134813732
By what objective metric should (((politicians))) use to decide the minimum wage? No, you don't have to embarrass yourself and answer that question, nu-male.
>>
>>134813978
Getting rid of the minimum wage while allowing the third world to flock to developed countries will lead to the native population being paid peanuts because the third world accept them
>>
>>134813732

I agree with them on the minimum wage, abolishing the minimum wage is not only a libertarian idea. You really think companies will go under what has been federally marked even after the mark is gone? Have you ever had a job? Companies would be committing suicide by doing that to Americans, it would stay the same or most likely rise. Why does the government have a right to hold a gun to my head and tell me what I must pay my employees? All that does is set the bar at what the government deems is acceptable, take the bar away and society will set the standard. And no I don't mean these niggers working at McDonald's chimping out for $15. I'd probably say the median income for a shit job like that should be around 10, and all other wages would rise as well for people who don't work nigger burger flipping jobs. Sounds good to me.

But yeah the borders thing is retarded, fuck open border globalist faggots.
>>
>>134814243

Also this, shut down the fucking borders first and foremost and then we can talk about shit like this. Our standard of living as Americans is much higher than these savage niggers with 65 IQs. They would work for 20 bucks a day and live in a fucking bucket.
>>
File: 1498297858715.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1498297858715.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>134814243
They are already flocking over. By your retard-logic, the government needs to force companies to pay them more than they are worth, thus increasing the prices YOU have to pay on goods. I can tell you've put a lot of thought into this..
>>
>>134813732
>exploitation
Define exploitation
And also explain why it is to be avoided
Also explain how min wage reduces exploitation
>>
>>134813732
>But wont that lead to exploitation?
Only if you agree to it. Otherwise your employer has to find someone else until they spend so much time and energy trying to hire someone for shit pay that it actually hurts them.

Then they either give up and later fail or they renegotiate with a higher wages.

How fucking hard is it to understand?

If you agree to work for shitty pay all you are saying is "I find this pay satisfactory I'm just a whiny bitch".
>>
>>134814243
So kick out the 3rd worlders. Or if you're true AnCap, move to the 3rd world and rule over the unwashed masses
>>
>>134814888
It was more a point against Libertarians who think we should do both at the same time. I open to debate on the minimum wage but certainly not with open border immigration to the poor third world
>>
File: Adolf Hitler (42).jpg (130KB, 800x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf Hitler (42).jpg
130KB, 800x1056px
>>134814888
Nice didgets too man.
>>
>>134815068
The only people we should prevent from immigrating in are the ones who do not assimilate with our society and its values. If they're willing to obey the law, they should be allowed in. The last thing we want is to coddle our population and create a sense of entitlement by forcing businesses to hire certain people or pay a certain wage.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.