[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pray the Rosary. In "The Secret of the Rosary" by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (74KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 500x696px
Pray the Rosary.

In "The Secret of the Rosary" by Saint Grignion de Monfort, the great Saint says the following:

>"Even if you are on the verge of being damned, even if you have one foot in hell, even if you have sold your soul to the devil as sorcerers do, even if you are a heretic as hardened and obstinate as a devil, sooner or later you will be converted and saved, if--mark well my words--if you pray the Holy Rosary devoutly every day until death for the purpose of knowing the truth and obtaining contrition and forgiveness for your sins."

The Rosary is the ultimate prayer, containing both verbal and meditative prayer. During each decade of the Rosary, we meditate on the life of Jesus Christ through the eyes of His Mother.

The Rosary is the prayer of the gospel, the complete contemplation of Jesus Christ's life; and it is from Heaven.

Saint Monfort goes on to say:

>"No one can disapprove of the devotion of the Holy Rosary without condemning what is most sacred in the Catholic Faith: i.e., the Lord's Prayer, the Angelic Salutation, and the Mysteries of the Life, Death, and Glory of Jesus Christ and His Holy Mother."

Saint Bonaventure says:

>"He who neglects devotion to the Blessed Virgin will die in his sins and be damned."

Finally, to all who say the Rosary is a "vain repetition". I would remind one that Jesus Christ gave us the Lord's prayer to recite word for word. We are instructed to "pray ceaselessly". Even the Angels in heaven repeat "Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God almighty, who was and is and is to come" without ceasing... David repeats in his psalms over and over again.

The Rosary is anything but vain. However the correct rendering should be understood as "do not pray with empty phrases". The Rosary is by no means empty.

>"Charity believes all things" (1 Corinthians 13:7), whereas pride easily leads us to deny almost all well-authenticated narritives, on the pretext they are not in Holy Scripture. Such pretext is one of the devil's snares."
>>
>>134812098
catholics are crypto-satanists.
>"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
and catholics worship mary.

you don't worship humans.

dummy.
>>
>>134812098
Praying it daily. Joyful mysteries was good today boys. Anyone have interesting thoughts? I contemplated Jesus sneaking off and learning at the temple for 3 days. 3 days! That's a long time to just be chilling as a kid discussing theology with the rabbis. What was he discussing?
>>
>>134812098
>insists on a certain prayer being supremely important
>lists reasons why
>doesn't include the actual prayer being referenced in post

If you want people to eat your food, it would be prudent of you to set out some samples to try, OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 765x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 765x1000px
The Rosary truly is the greatest method of praying. Meditating on the mysteries of the life, death, and glory of Jesus Christ conforms us to Him. How can anyone disagree with "praying the gospel"? How can anyone disagree with the Lords Prayer and the Angelic Salutation? Both come from heaven.

Anything can be attained by faithful recitation of the Rosary.

>"Give me an army praying the Rosary and I will conquer the world.” – Blessed Pope Pius IX

>“The greatest method of praying is to pray the Rosary.” – Saint Francis de Sales
>>
>>134812098
>that flag
nice ip, pope
>>
>>134812525

Nobody worships Mary. We pray to her and honour her, as the early Christians and the apostles did. Jesus gave Mary to us on the cross when He said to an unnamed disciple: "behold your Mother"
>>
>>134813050
Apostles creed
Our father
Hail Mary x3
Glory be to the father...
1st mystery
Our father
Hail Mary x10
Glory be
2nd mystery repeat to 5th mystery then
Hail Holy queen

You reflect on the mysteries during the hail Marys. Each mystery is something from the bible about Jesus and Marys life
>>
>>134812525
What is a metaphor.

You worship the God(divinity) in humans, nice thread OP
>>
>>134812098

Litany of Loreto

V. Lord, have mercy.
R. Christ have mercy.
V. Lord have mercy. Christ hear us.
R. Christ graciously hear us.
God the Father of heaven, have mercy on us.
God the Son, Redeemer of the world, have mercy on us.
God the Holy Spirit, have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, one God, have mercy on us.

Holy Mary, pray for us.
Holy Mother of God, pray for us.
Holy Virgin of Virgins,
Mother of Christ,
Mother of divine grace,
Mother most pure,
Mother most chaste,
Mother inviolate,
Mother undefiled,
Mother most amiable,
Mother most admirable,
Mother of good Counsel,
Mother of our Creator,
Mother of our Savior,
Virgin most prudent,
Virgin most venerable,
Virgin most renowned,
Virgin most powerful,
Virgin most merciful,
Virgin most faithful,
Mirror of justice,
Seat of wisdom,
Cause of our joy,
Spiritual vessel,
Vessel of honor,
Singular vessel of devotion,
Mystical rose,
Tower of David,
Tower of ivory,
House of gold,
Ark of the covenant,
Gate of heaven,
Morning star,
Health of the sick,
Refuge of sinners,
Comforter of the afflicted,
Help of Christians,
Queen of Angels,
Queen of Patriarchs,
Queen of Prophets,
Queen of Apostles,
Queen of Martyrs,
Queen of Confessors,
Queen of Virgins,
Queen of all Saints,
Queen conceived without original sin,
Queen assumed into heaven,
Queen of the most holy Rosary,
Queen of families,
Queen of peace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hW9AhfWKmY
>>
>>134812098
Every day I pray my Rosary brother. Godspeed!
>>
Why is Mary considered a virgin when she had children after Jesus was born.
>>
>Pray the Rosary.

But I do.
I try to every day.

Also, I recommend praying the chaplet of the divine mercy, especially on fridays. I've had some transformative experiences praying that prayer in particular.
>>
nice idol worship m8. fuck off
>>
>>134812098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDKtBl9c7BU

Pray every day. Do it with your hearth.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.