[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now Schumer is suddenly saying Democrats should not blame Russia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1931803007620.jpg (234KB, 1919x994px) Image search: [Google]
1931803007620.jpg
234KB, 1919x994px
Now Schumer is suddenly saying Democrats should not blame Russia for losing. What is this filthy Jew up to now?
>>
>>134810454
mueller is actually working for trump to dig up dirt on hillary

Schumer just realized this and is trying to backpedal to stop the wave of lawsuits that is going to destroy the dems in 2018-2020
>>
>>134810454
cluck bump
>>
>>134810680
a lot of people on /pol/ are saying but all the prominent conservatives think hes attacking trump with looking into his taxes and such. why do you believe this?
>>
>>134810454
Saying the truth. Go and read Shareblue and Daou's twitter. They're listing now the 25 different ways Schumer is a male chauvinist pig.
>>
Trying hard to pivot because they realize large swaths of the country are going populist. Admitting fault is the first step.

They will fail, though. The only places where they have a chance are where there are Neocons running the local GOP and Sanctuary Cities. And the Sanctuary Cities will shore up once DHS and ICE really start to crack down and the DOJ gets up to speed.
>>
>>134810454
Trump got the rights to view the polling data.
Schumer teaks his tude.
Really activates my almonds.
>>
>>134811189
well for one thing, I wouldn't trust any of these establishment conservatives as far as you can throw them, they've been campaigning how many years now on repealing obamacare and how is that going now that they have complete capacity to do so? exactly

as far as my beliefs go, I don't really subscribe to the whole 4D chess thing, so I don't really beleiev that mueller is a plant, but I DO believe hillary is hiding dirt all over the place, so at this point it's pretty much 50/50 that dirt is found on hillary or trump, and the way the wind is blowing none of this is sticking to trump and hillary LOST THE ELECTION and isSTILL FUCKING HURTING

schumers just getting out before the house collapses
>>
>>134811645
Being related to Schumer would almost guarantee porcine DNA as manifested in his disgusting, untalented kin Amy
>>
>>134810454
sounds like someone who read a focus group report
>>
>>134810454

NEW LIBERAL ECONOMIC AGENDA:

-Take from the rich
-Gibs to the poor
-Tax more
-Tax even more
-Provide nothing of value
-Blame "greedy conservatives"
-Lose all over again
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.