[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"If We Lose White Folks, We Lose America" -based b

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

"If We Lose White Folks, We Lose America" -based black reverend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dey7NAzPAVA
>>
>>134808960
the black guy seemed genuine, made me feel sad. why can't we all get along n'sheeit
>>
File: download.jpg (27KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
27KB, 626x626px
>>134808960
>/pol/ has not yet realized the best way to wake Americans up to the jq is to redpill the rappers and work from there
>>
>>134808960
wtf is up with his face?
>>
File: 1500576050541.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1500576050541.gif
1MB, 320x213px
I've seen this nigga around before and he seems alright but when he confused japan with China
>Mfw
>>
>>134810821
At least his heart is in the right place.
>>
>>134808960
You're goddamn right.
>>
This man is very correct. If it weren't for the invasion of mudslime into the roman empire or germanic fucks in the north, we would be a hundred years ahead technologically. Whites try understand the importance of their past while blacks pretend to have one, fucking up everything we as a race touch.
>>
It would be a good idea to begin redpilling blacks on the jq and how (((they))) destroyed the black nuclear family structure in america and are now using those tactics on white americans
>>
>>134811300
you are a dumbass. the roman catholic church put an end to any technology in europe. ancient knowledge was revived by the invading muslims, reason the renaissance started in southern occupied europe not in germany or england.

read a book faggot.
>>
fucking BASED black guy! praise kek! give this patriot a coat and a white pussy to breed with right now! shadilay my dudes
>>
>>134808960
>if we lose white folks we lose gibs
>so based
You civic nationalists are dipshits
>>
>>134808960
I like JLP. He's a good guy.
>>
Uncle Toms in a nutshell
>>
>>134808960
based black man. still, we will have to send him back to Africa. He could become the king of niggers or something
>>
>>134813026
You live in Croatia.
>>
>>134813114
yeah... that notion that people should stand behind the border line and fight the fight locally died with the advent of the internet. either you shitpost everywhere or nowhere
>>
>>134812626
christian monks literally dedicated their lives to preserving scientific texts
>>
>>134814434
shame they didn't read them though
>>
>>134808960
>BASED BLACK MAN XD
>>>r/the_donald
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.