[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Discuss memes with older brother years ago >Land

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Hideit.png (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
Hideit.png
7KB, 225x224px
>Be me
>Discuss memes with older brother years ago
>Land on /pol/
>Both of us start piling up laughs and knowledge here
>for years we look down on Jews, Niggers and Spics
>for years I thought it was true
>for years, he was LARPing. He was and will always remain a normie
He told me last week that multiculturalism was the future and that I should stop being "le edgy nazi" now that I'm older.
I know I am in the right... but I just feel drained.
Any redpills on the Decay of the Ottoman Empire I can use, /pol/? I want to piss him off, and he REALLY admires the Ottomans, especially when they tried to turn into civcucks nationalists. I would like to see him try to defend his ideology then.
>>
>>134790859
OP your acting like as if it matters, take a chill pill
>>
>>134791210
fpbp
he is larping like he cares
>>
>>134791210
>>134791949
Eat shit.
He told me to stop discussing politics or he'd bring the family over for an intervention.
It's just a matter of time before they realize I'm an hardcore natsoc.
>>
>>134792354
For some people, wanting others to like you and be accepted outweighs things like "evidence" or "being right". You can only move those people with the changing tides of popular opinion. They aren't worth worrying about, because they are also the type least likely to "do" anything for whatever cause they put on their bumper stickers.
>>
>>134792587
Even then, how can there even be reconciliation between he and me?
He's of my blood, and he won't even talk to me.
Can't even apologize or say it's a prank anymore.
>>
File: Lemmings explained.png (792KB, 1468x7317px) Image search: [Google]
Lemmings explained.png
792KB, 1468x7317px
>>134792354
Sadly your brother is soft and thus a lemming. He has chosen acceptance and safety over doing what he knows is right. Sorry anon. This will explain it.
>He knows deep in his bones you are right but he has purged the ideas from his head and put up mental barriers
>>
File: Nazi bird.jpg (62KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi bird.jpg
62KB, 640x799px
>>134793381
Keep learning and improving yourself so when the time is right you can sway the minds of others and possibly bring your brother back to the truth.
>If he is mad just give him some time. He is your brother so he isn't just going to ignore you forever. You did nothing personal to him. Only reason he would be mad at you is because by seeing your strength you are revealing his own cowardice.
>>
Gas him
>>
>>134790859

Best advice I can give you,

History is a wheel, you as an individual man cannot turn it or stop it, or make it go faster.

Quite simply, things *WILL* burn to ashes before a new phoenix arises (or doesnt)

Literally all you can do is organize, prepare, and group with like minded individuals.
>>
>>134793760
>>134793381
I can tell you he has an enormous ego. It won't go down easy.
>>134794027
I'd prefer not to gas my own bloodline. Would make for weird rumors among the death squads' members concerning my racial purity.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.