[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that catholics are not saved because they believe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: nasa stats.jpg (122KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nasa stats.jpg
122KB, 1080x1080px
Daily reminder that catholics are not saved because they believe you must confess your sins to a man in a dress, they believe in a works salvation, they pray to mary and call her the queen of heaven. Why dont you read about what happened to the cities in the book of jeremiah that worshipped the queen of heaven?

The only way you can be saved from God's coming wrath upon this world is if you believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and that his finished work is the only means by which you have everlasting life.

If you are a catholic you must forsake that idolatry and put all your faith alone in Jesus finished work or you will not be saved on judgement day. If you are a catholic you will be one of the people described in Matthew 7:

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The will of the Father is revealed in the book of John Chapter 6

38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
>>
>>134788582
John 20:21-23 clearily says Jesus gives the apostles the ability to forgive sins. You protestants are doing it wrong.
>>
>>134789105
>apostles
>pedophiles
Pick one
>>
>>134788582
True bit that poc is pretty dumb
>>
>>134788582
Stop dividing christians. If christian morality declines, it will not be filled with anything else except jewish secular humanism.
>>
>>134790000
Checked
>>
File: 66.6 tilt.jpg (40KB, 462x417px) Image search: [Google]
66.6 tilt.jpg
40KB, 462x417px
You're Canidadian right?
>107,180 km/hr
>200 meter curvature
>Earth tilts at 66.6 degrees
What?
>>
File: Evolution of the moon.png (9KB, 611x109px) Image search: [Google]
Evolution of the moon.png
9KB, 611x109px
>Earth tilts at 66.6 degrees

Fake news. The Earth is actually tilted at 23.5 degrees.

http://www.planet-science.com/categories/over-11s/space/2012/03/evolution-of-the-moon.aspx

http://www.wfisd.net/Page/13356

https://www.wsfcs.k12.nc.us/cms/lib/NC01001395/Centricity/Domain/7110/Seasons%20and%20distance%20from%20the%20Sun%20WS.pdf

>Earth revolves around the sun at 66,600 mph

Fake news, it revolves around the sun at 67,108.1 mph.

https://books.google.com/books?id=NhHvAwAAQBAJ&pg=PT3101&lpg=PT3101&dq=%2267,108+mph%22#v=onepage&q=%2267%2C108%20mph%22

Flat earthers, I tell you...
>>
>>134788582
you're right about Catholicism OP
Catholocism keeps Roman Catholics in a state of perpetual childhood
>>
Fuck Christianity Hail Jupiter !
>>
>>134792389
the planet?
>>
>>134791490
but 2+3=5
and 2/3 = 0,666666666666666666666
>>
>>134794354
and 2*3 = 6
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.