[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans, what part of the country do you live in? I have a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1499697947469.jpg (2MB, 2274x1545px) Image search: [Google]
1499697947469.jpg
2MB, 2274x1545px
Americans, what part of the country do you live in? I have a conceptual handle on what life's like in some parts, but others, like San Diego, Phoenix, in fact a lot of the west, sort of eludes me. What's it like? What proportion of posters here live in places like it?
>>
>MI5 datamining post
>>
>>134786788
I live in a large cold shitty city on the west coast.
>>
>>134786957

>MI5

You're thinking of MI6
>>
File: 1490564507014.jpg (102KB, 789x665px) Image search: [Google]
1490564507014.jpg
102KB, 789x665px
>>134786788

I live in Phoenix, Gilbert/Mesa more specifically.

Its pretty hot desu, I want out

Also F-4 a shit
>>
>>134786788
I live in NJ. I have no concept of what the West is like outside of the mid-west and the greater Denver area

It's really hard to explain NJ to outsiders. It's both an amazing and shitty state, even people from other parts of the Northeast can't comprehend it
>>
>>134786788
I live in Colorado. The southwest is by far the best part of the country.

>Best nature
>Best people
>Independent culture
>Great Mexican food (Not just tacos and burritos that every other part of the country thinks is Mexican food)
>>
>>134788501

Do you consider Colorado southwest? As someone in Arizona its difficult for me to call Colorado that unless you are talking about maybe Trinidad or Durango
>>
>>134787151
lol nuke seattle
>>
>>134788753

could be SF or Portland, both are cold liberal hell holes

cold is comfy though , liberals are not comfy
>>
>>134788691
I consider it southwest once you get southwest of Denver. Denver is like some weird crossroads between the southwest and the plains
>>
>>134788855

Yeah its cool though, I hope to move there within a year or so. Can you help me find a job? Im not leftist scum and I dont smoke weed
>>
I live in NE Oregon, the liberal cities of Portland and others in the Willamette Valley is what true oppression is, we are so fucked by the big cities you wouldnt believe how insane they are with really retarded shit. Basically if you dont live in Portland your life will be shitty.
>>
Florida in between farms and Disney world and the beach. I live in a rural/ surburban area and it's quite comfy literally haven't seen a nigger this week unless when I go downtown
>>
>>134788936
Honestly you probably would have not trouble finding a job right now. The unemployment rate is ridiculously low and it's clear everywhere is understaffed. I should be telling you Colorado is shit because that's what all the natives say, but at this point the population is gonna continue exploding and no use fighting it.

I don't care much for Denver as a city with all the hippies and idiots but being in Colorado so close to the mountains is amazing if you love the outdoors
>>
File: 20170611_112108-1.jpg (2MB, 2981x1677px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_112108-1.jpg
2MB, 2981x1677px
PR

It has become so much tolerable ever since we started sending welfare faggots to Florida.
>>
File: 1477531139126.jpg (39KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1477531139126.jpg
39KB, 340x340px
>>134786788
I live in Houston

Lots of spics and niggers
>>
I live in Portland, Oregon. Once upon a time, it was white and industrial. It was also cheap and became a haven for various bohemian slacker subcultures. It was then discovered, and has gotten a ton of migration from California and the Midwest. Although the hipster presence is still obvious, it's balanced out by a newer yuppie subculture. It's was about 72% white as of the last census, but I expect that's dropped. Most of our PoC aren't immigrants, but children or grandchildren of immigrants. I'm noticing an uptick of swole California Asians.

Rents are almost triple that of five years ago, but rising property values have not made public space better. There are mini tent cities everywhere, even in affluent areas.

The beer, coffee, food and outdoorsy stuff is still good, but you can get all that in smaller cities now, which have far less dysfunction than Portland.

You should assume that everybody here is a progressive shitlib until they dogwhistle otherwise.
>>
>>134786788
I grew up in Indianapolis. When I was 17 I ran away with friends to live on San Juan, Washington. Lived around there for a few years. Then I lived in Tampa, Florida for a year but it wasn't my cup of tea.

Have visited 42 states over the years. Now I live in rural Indiana. Farm lands and clean air, pretty comfy desu. Never see any niggers or spics. There is one crazy Ameriboo chink in my town. He speaks with a southern accent and wears cowboy boots/hats, huge American flag out in the front of his house and a jacked up dually truck. Both surreal and hilarious
>>
>>134789268

yeah I like everything about Colorado. I have lived in Utah before but would prefer Colorado as a non mormon. Otherwise Utah would be cool
>>
new england, chicagoland, dc metro, acela corridor, pacific northwest, denver metro ... the only liveable places in america
>>
>>134791091

>Chicago
>DC
>Liveable

kek
>>
>>134786788
Where did you get this pic? It is in an old Bill Sweetman book I haven't opened in 20 years.
>>
File: bogged.jpg (107KB, 1250x1257px) Image search: [Google]
bogged.jpg
107KB, 1250x1257px
>>134786788
south texas

JUST
>>
>>134789840
Ayyy. Your refuge is in memorial. Come hang at my house.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.