[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he do wrong to get royally fucked like that in the end

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: somerandomwhitedude.jpg (105KB, 900x1185px) Image search: [Google]
somerandomwhitedude.jpg
105KB, 900x1185px
What did he do wrong to get royally fucked like that in the end /pol/?

don't give me a just "t-the jews were killed!" conclusion I want a good actual reason why hitler was leading to his demise.
>>
He called out the jews. None were murdered.
>>
>>134768646
His enemies where merciless.

Hitler was merciful.
>>
Good people never win wars.
>>
>>134768646
Fought Russia
>>
>>134768646
Betrayed by Italy when it mattered
>>
>>134768646
Drugs.

Around the end of the war, he was hallucinating of freshly assembled veteran battalions under his command.
Can't remember the sauce though.
>>
>>134769444
He was sick, it was his fucking treatment faggot.
>>
>>134768646
Opened up Russian front in spite of pact with Stalin. Had he waited The Axis could likely have won the war.
>>
>>134768646
Declared war on America
>>
How many times do we have to go through this?

He was betrayed by Whites from two sides. That's why he lost.
>>
>>134768646
>What did he do wrong to get royally fucked like that in the end /pol/?
He had to invade Russia one year later since Mussolini invaded Greece.
>>
>>134768646
Russia and also he was lucky to get as far as he did. You make it seem like he was a master of the universe when most of his success was a giant fluke.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.