/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New program awards inmates 30 days credit if they agree to h

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: Chain-Slippers.jpg (137KB, 1200x676px) Image search: [Google]
Chain-Slippers.jpg
137KB, 1200x676px
New program awards inmates 30 days credit if they agree to have a vasectomy or birth control implant -

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-07-23-alarming-new-program-awards-inmates-30-days-credit-if-they-agree-to-have-a-vasectomy-or-birth-control-implant.html

This should be compulsory rather than a rewarded act ?
>>
>>134765610
Archive please
https://archive.is/j3rdc
>>
File: UK_2016.jpg (228KB, 960x637px) Image search: [Google]
UK_2016.jpg
228KB, 960x637px
>>134765610
>This should be compulsory rather than a rewarded act ?
Making it compulsory would make them avoid it.

Incentivize it to the point they all get it - eg: Get $1000 in your jail account for more food and snacks, if you get a vasectomy!

Open a clinic in the ghetto and give out free iPads if they get it, same shit, you'll have a massive line up.
>>
File: 1465462185244.png (1MB, 930x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465462185244.png
1MB, 930x1200px
>>134765783
I need to become a mayor
>>
>>134765874
Gain money and influence, then political power is yours.
>>
>>134765927
Nah

Create a business, find a gap in the market and profit. Then lobby the fuck out of abusing it. Then you'll be able to control politicians in the only way that matters
>>
>>134766154
>Create a business, find a gap in the market and profit. Then lobby the fuck out of abusing it
>Then you'll be able to control politicians in the only way that matters
That's what I meant by getting money & power - You buy politicians, fuck getting involved directly in politics
>>
>>134765610
The culling begins.

>Get a speeding ticket
>that will be $1000
>30 days in jail
>or a vasectomy
>>
File: nigg.webm (1012KB, 450x368px) Image search: [Google]
nigg.webm
1012KB, 450x368px
>>134766576
>The culling begins.
Long over due desu
>>
>>134765610
Holy fuck this is huge if it can catch on. Finally, a little step towards eugenics.
>>
>96% of the county is white

also daily reminder birth control is murder
>>
It should be mandatory for all rapists, pedos, and murderers.
>>
Only repeat offenders for violent crimes should this be viable, some people actually just fuck up once and end up in prison, and learn their lesson.

If you're some dindu in and out of jail since 15 years old, yeah, I don't want you reproducing and creating another family subsidized by my tax dollars.
>>
File: oEhJQPO[1].png (123KB, 390x245px) Image search: [Google]
oEhJQPO[1].png
123KB, 390x245px
>>134766888
On second thought, just sterilize all the degenerate drug addicts and alcoholics while we're at it.
>>
This just means less spics and niggers
>>
I think this is possibly the greatest positive legal Happening to occur in the past few years but it's getting largely ignored by /pol/. I'm glad I could be alive to see this and I hope many more states (and countries) will follow suit
>>
>>134767093
Then we can move on to the gays and joos
>>
>>134765610
>30 days

50% of your sentence would not be a rip off.
>>
>>134767082
You do realize this is totally optional? If some nigger is in jail for the first time, in not going to complain if he gets voluntarily sterilized so he can get back to selling weed a month earlier
>>
>96% of the county is white

also daily reminder birth control is murder
>>
This has been done before and they get sued for it. And if they are only getting 30 days taken off it seems like they are trying to do it people with minor crimes.
>>
>>134767407
It literally says in the article that they're doin it to drug addicts to prevent defective babies from being born. Fuck niggers like you who want everyone to pay for your retarded nigger crack babies' treatments
>>
>>134766888
>It should be mandatory for all rapists, pedos, and murderers.
Good stratagy but I would just go straight to hanging and firing squads were rapists, pedos and murderers are concerned.
>>
>>134767634
not at all what I was talking about. nice job sperging out.
>>
>>134765641
Natural News are the good guys you fool.
>>
Lmao is this real?
If it is fucking AWESOME. Nigger, spic,and wigger birth rate RIP
>>
>>134765610
> The female implants are only effective for around three years and the men can have their vasectomies reversed. These operations are offered free of charge to any inmate who requests it.

> Already, 24 women have had the procedure with 38 men signing up to receive a vasectomy.
>>
>>134768235
Not awesome if it just leads to lawsuits, like this stuff has in the past.

>nig already has 5 crack babies
>gets arrested for drug possession
>gets vasectomy to get out of short sentence
>prevents 6th crack baby
>then sues

then you're paying to raise the other 5 crack babies
>>
>>134765610
I would give them 2 years.
>>
This is just because all the white doctor's want to get a look at Tyree's mammoth brown ding dong.
>>
>>134766888
Best way to sterilize those types is with a piece of hot metal flying supersonic speeds through their skull
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.