[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you don't support your countries return

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 173x291px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 173x291px
Reminder that if you don't support your countries return or continuation of the monarchy you are a cuck
>>
>>134744758
Monarchy = cuckery

kys OP
>>
The same monarchies that sold out their populations and partake in pedophilic secret society rituals and other hedonistic pursuits while their treasurers (Jews) play with their peasants?
>>
>>134744829
>absolute rule pure and noble bloodlines divine right from god
>cuckery
Choose one
>>
>>134744851
imagine unironically believing that
>>
>>134744943
>what is the Dutreaux scandal
>>
File: carlos_ii.jpg (27KB, 220x287px) Image search: [Google]
carlos_ii.jpg
27KB, 220x287px
>>134744888
>pure and noble bloodlines divine right from god
>>
>>134745075
>using a hand painted portrait to prove a point
calm down the artist probably wasn't good enough
>>
File: roths5.jpg (140KB, 395x549px) Image search: [Google]
roths5.jpg
140KB, 395x549px
>pure and noble bloodlines divine right from god
>btw you can buy it for 10 shekels if you manage my accounts and invite me to your crazy parties
>>
>>134745181
Whats this boomerposter doing on 4chan?
>>
>>134744758
>being an absolute monarchy cuck
not going for Superior feudalism with landed nobles who have to deal with the people on the land and who can start wars to remove inbred retards from the throne.
>>
>>134745280
Being this bluepilled
>>
>>134745309
That is pretty good to
>>
I bet you would like your monarchy and your court jews wouldn't you OP you big fat faggot?
>>
File: carlos_ii_2.jpg (521KB, 4896x3672px) Image search: [Google]
carlos_ii_2.jpg
521KB, 4896x3672px
>>134745152
>he doesn't know about Charles II
>the artist most likely painted him less ugly than he really was
stay cucked, friend
>>
>>134745422
He was never like that, its lies written by his successors
>>
>>134745499
sure
>>
>>134745417
yes jews should be for our entertainment
>>
>>134745579
Your just jealous you are a fucking Americuck and you will never have a king
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.