[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you oppose immigration your a protectionist,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: immigrant.jpg (98KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
immigrant.jpg
98KB, 628x314px
Daily reminder that if you oppose immigration your a protectionist, no two ways about it.
>>
Yes, I intend to protect the people who'll one day vote for me.
>>
>>134744442
It's only really Muslims and blacks that are damaging to society. I'd still prefer white immigrants over all others.
>>
>>134744442
and? were you trying to make a point with your horrid spelling?
>>
>>134744620
>Criticises spelling
>uses were instead of we're
Protectionist education
>>
How weird is it to think that Michael Moore's first feature length documentary "Roger and Me" was protectionist?
Would he make a protectionist film in 2017?
>>
>>134744561
I really doubt that blacks and muslims commit so much crime such that it outweighs their economic impact
>>
If you don't oppose welfare you're in favor of slavery.

Whoops looks like the liberal party is in favor of slavery which is a violation of property rights.
>>
>>134745236
Guess I'm in favour of slavery then
>>
Unregulated free movement of peoples is literally the only way capitalism is going to work.

I don't know why my country's conservatives are so fucking cucked by the religious right
>>
>>134744561
one nice thing about ireland is that its far away from mexicans
>>
>>134744442
Muh economy, it must grow. We can't let other economies grew faster
>>
>>134745999
ACTUAL free movement of peoples includes segregation by race and gender
>>
Protecting yourself from danger is now a bad thing.
>>
>>134745999
>peoples

kek
>>
>>134744442
What's wrong with wanting to protect and preserve your own people, culture and values?
Every culture and race should have the right to be able to do this.
>>
>>134748304
Ignore the shilling by (((them))).
>>
>>134744956
>outweighs their economic impact
Your type of people are the problem !
>>
>>134744442
>your a protectionist
Stop making up words
>>
>your
>protectionst

t. nigger
>>
File: Matthew Hopkins.jpg (67KB, 800x642px) Image search: [Google]
Matthew Hopkins.jpg
67KB, 800x642px
>>134744442
>protectionist
Is that a new big bad word? I'm scared. I don't ever want to be called one of them, I want open air rapefugees 24/7 and no borders now.

KYS you abo spunkbubble
>>
>>134744442
So what is bad about being protectionist?
>>
>>134744442
Plenty of projectionists support lenient immigration
>>
>>134744956
>their economic impact
what's so positive about driving up housing prices and lowering wages?
>>
>>134744442
>lefties demand that refugees and immigrants be let in to the country
>wages go down because of all the people seeking work
>lefties demand that wages be increased for all
>inflation
>mom and pop businesses can't function while paying such high wages and shut down
>lefties demand more refugees and immigrants be let in
>wages are shit because of aforementioned reasons
>lefties demand personal living income

Yes, I want to protect my people from their own damned retarded selves since they are too stupid or brainwashed to do it on their own.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.