[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /pol/, Let's talk about robots. Today we're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: futurenegro.jpg (60KB, 512x654px) Image search: [Google]
futurenegro.jpg
60KB, 512x654px
Hello /pol/,

Let's talk about robots.

Today we're hearing a lot of mumbo jumbo about the robot uprising. For example, almost everyone seems to agree that robots taking "easy jobs" from NEETs is gonna be an economic disaster. Most recently Mark Cuban went out in msm and said just this. In today's system, thats a fair assessment since no one will be able to provide work or money for the workers deemed useless by robots.

Now, let's look at the following scenario:
> Work 9-5 job
> Be a clever person and create general AI as well as a robot body to house it in
> Persuade boss to agree that the robot can do the job, which it does better and without fatigue
> Boss agrees and keeps paying me my salary, while the robot's doing all the work
> I travel the world spreading my nordic master race seed, and focus on creating art, writing books and taking care of our corrupt culture by living like a greek philosopher such as Socrates

So what the fuck is the problem? Oh, yeah. Capitalism.

In reality this is what's gonna happen:

> Jewgle keeps all data needed to create general AI (like they're doing with the reCAPTCHA on this very site)
> Jewgle sells robots to everybody's boss
> Everyone is suddenly without work
> Anyone who oppresses the robot pedaling regime is instantly killed by murderbots
> Mass starvation and riots occur
> Sticks and stones WW4

Ergo, we need to reject capitalism. I'm personally all for hard work and making yourself useful, but it's simply not possible to compete with an infinite supply of robots that will work for free 24/7. We need to reform ownership of capital, unfortunately!

REVOLUTION NOW!
>>
>>134741747
You aren't trying to provide value or service to anyone, you're just trying to find a way to get out of any sort of responsibility, and blame capitalism as a scapegoat.

If you want to be free and to travel, go earn it.
>>
>>134741971
Fucking faggot, did you even read the post? The point is that we could all live in a paradisiacal future if we collectively own the robots, but it's not possible to compete with them once they're in private ownership.

I can live like that just by living on swedish welfare, you moron, but I'm talking about something bigger here.
>>
>>134741747
>robots taking "easy jobs"
>from NEETs

I don't think that acronym means what you think it means.
>>
>>134741747
Fuck. I never realised how cool World War 4 sounds when you say it. I wish we could get 3 over with so we can move on to 4.
>>
>>134742209
Point taken, but I used it to describe people with low levels of education - certainly they will become neets if nothing else..
>>
>>134742484
Yeah, its' gonna be a global chimp out with the biggest nigs on top.
>>
File: infographicv4.jpg (588KB, 1239x1892px) Image search: [Google]
infographicv4.jpg
588KB, 1239x1892px
There is literally nothing wrong in robots taking over thousands of jobs when they can do them at a cheaper price and much more efficiently. The vast majority of those jobs require no skill or intelligence whatsoever, so the brainlets who remain jobless will simply be weeded out and society will gain from it as a whole.
>>
Sage singularity threads please. It's pure science fiction.
>>
>>134742808
Oh yeah? Do you honestly think your petty "intelligence" is any match for AI? AI will be smart enough to do ANY JOB IMAGINABLE better than humans. Be it social, creative or hard labour.

Sorry, but nobody will be able to complete with general AI for ANY job.

>>134742808
Go fuck a sheep, you stupid brit-reject.
>>
>>134743200
I hate it when I misspell shit when I'm being sassy. CoMPeTE**
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.